Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

CCA Home Shopping Network , First National Card

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
Ego resume Resumes build.com I cancel my stuff an they still took money off my card Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Employment Services: Ego resume Internet

Mar 24 2017
Reece Builders Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Reece Builders products are backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders is committed to customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Reece Builders pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Reece Builders recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bradenton, Florida Builders & Contractors: Reece Builders & Aluminum Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. For over 38 years, Reece Builders has been installing affordable window replacements for Tampa, St. Petersburg, Clearwater residents, as well as surrounding areas throughout the greater Tampa Bay area. Reece Builders’ courteous crews are factory certified and products are always backed by a lifetime Reece Builders warranty. Reece Builders number one goal is for customers to be 100% satisfied. St Petersburg, Florida

Mar 23 2017
E. G. Contracting Co Eric Grenier Worst veterinary hospital builder and contractor. Unethical, lack of skills, fraudulent and does not paysubcontarctors Fort Myers Florida
Anzer Animal Hospital Author: Wellington, Florida Home Improvements: E. G. Contracting Co Fort Myers,

Mar 23 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Samuel Douglas Scam artists & extortionists Lombard Illinois Author: Winchester, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems TSYS INSIGHTSInsight Support Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems is a SCAM - Beware Fountain Valley California
Author: Fountain Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems Fountain Valley, California

Mar 23 2017
credit card services corporation I can not reach them and I have a full time life account. chicago Illinois Author: Rio Vista, California Credit & Debt Services: credit card services corporation chicago, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 23 2017
nexusop creditfix, credivoice/ usa contact point big time scam,pays per minute bad company owners, bad team leaders Internet Author: sale city, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

Mar 22 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Inferior product, multiple charges to my credit card over $160, DO NOT BUY CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD. Las Vegas and London Internet Las Vegas, London Author: CARSTAIRS, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Mar 22 2017
Psydosurge & Only Eyes Don't provide your Credit Card Number beause it will result in un-authorized charges! Internet Please Correct to Unauthorized Chages Author: Hutchins, Texas Skin Care: Psydosurge & Only Eyes Internet

Mar 22 2017
AHG Home Warranty American Home Guardian Buyer Beware Mesa Arizona Author: GIlbert, Arizona Home Warranty Companies: AHG Home Warranty Mesa, Arizona

Mar 22 2017
James Gang Royal Mini Pigs James Gang Royal Dandies, Malisa James, Benjamin James, Melissa James, Malisa Wilson, Malisa Sculz, Malisa Schulz, Royal Mini Pigs Money Hungry Criminal Pig Breeder That Will Stop At Nothing To Sell A Pig Or Get Ahead Lying Deceptive Bloomfield Indiana
Glad I googled first Author: Ooltewah, Tennessee Animal Services: James Gang Royal Mini Pigs Bloomfield, Indiana

Mar 22 2017
JDH Association Management JDH Property Management Gross mismanagement of fees collected from residents of the townhomes at 7655 South Braeswood Blvd. Channelview Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Home Owner Associations: JDH Association Management Channelview, Texas

Mar 22 2017
ON LINE TRADING ACADEMY STAY AWAY FROM THEM BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Home Based Business: ON LINE TRADING ACADEMY Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Maitin Security & Maitin Fire Eddy Maitin, Eddy Maitin Stole $6000.00 and caused $500.00 in damages to my building Baytown Texas Author: Cypress, Texas Home Security: Maitin Security & Maitin Fire Baytown, Texas

Mar 21 2017
Rose Acceptance A First National Bank Division Sold property going into foreclosure to me with 20,000 plus back taxes they never paid taxes. Lansing Nationwide Doesn't make sense Author: Palmdale, California Mortgage Companies: Rose Acceptance Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Eagle Shield Industries Garrett Hardwood More Likely Scam Business Danville, California Author: San Jose, California Home Improvements: Eagle Shield Industries Danville, California

Mar 20 2017
Tuftguys Home Services Matthew Tuft Otisville New York Author: Alabama Home Improvements: Tuftguys Home Services Otisville, New York

Mar 20 2017
First Allied Properties Inc Steven Woods contacted me regarding selling my timeshare New York New York IDENTITY THEFT of First Allied Properties, Inc., NY Author: Allenwood, Pennsylvania Title and Escrow Services: First Allied Properties Inc Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
beauty wrinkle crean no where does it tell you this is a subscription until you get your credit card bill. edison Nationwide Author: Oxford, Ohio TV Advertisements: beauty wrinkle crean Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
KTI*MODERNSKIN DELIGHT REFUSED TO REFUND $89.95 TO MY CREDIT CARD SANTA ANA California Author: Westland, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: KTI*MODERNSKIN DELIGHT SANTA ANA, California

Mar 20 2017
Herbalized solutions Synergycorp Were supposed to give me a refund and its been a month and still not on my card. Simi valley Internet Author: Tupelo, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Herbalized solutions Internet

Mar 20 2017
Skin endearing Thought I was getting a trial for just shipping and was charged a enormous amount on my credit card. Very deseptive Internet Author: Sacramento, California Skin Care: Skin endearing Internet