CENTRAL &NORTHWEST LONDON NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CENTRAL &NORTHWEST LONDON NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE
There may be more specific results for "CENTRAL &NORTHWEST LONDON NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE"
For more specific results for "CENTRAL &NORTHWEST LONDON NATIONAL HEALTH SERVICE"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Baileigh Industrial Inc. Terrible Customer Service Manitowoc- Wisconsin
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Manufacturers: Baileigh Industrial Inc. Manitowoc-, Wisconsin

Jul 21 2017
Luna luxe Avalure/luna luxe l'etoile/nuluxe Wouldn't cancel my account. One transaction turned into two. Total 205.94. Customer service is nil to none. Had to cancel my account and get a new card Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach California Author: MOUNDRIDGE, Kansas Sales People: Luna luxe Los Angeles/Costa mesa/Hunington Beach, California

Jul 21 2017
Onassis Auto Transportation Jermain Warde Onassis Auto Transportation Corp Horrible service vehicle lost at port Margate Florida Author: Castletown Dorset, Other Auto Transporters: Onassis Auto Transportation Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Platinum mango xwl I purchased trial bottles of platinum mango XWL and Garcinia Kim Bodia XWL for five dollars a bottle when getting my credit card statement they charge me $81 for one bottle and $80 for the second bottle on June 19 and also on July 19 I havenever receive the products nor did I authorize them to take that money when I called them they stated it was in the disclosure I stated that there was no disclosure that I order them online as a free trial they refused to refund the money or tell me where the pills were that I never received Internet Author: Raymore, Missouri Alternative Health: Platinum mango xwl Internet

Jul 21 2017
Colonial Home Savings and Loan Making it impossible to pay online,by phone or even with a check. Bad customer service, terrible automated reply system that never answers your questions. Fort Worth Texas Nationwide Author: Caldwell, Idaho Brokerage Companies: Colonial Home Savings and Loan Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
givenbabies.us/Home.html http://givenbabies.us/avapupps.html Promised to deliver to my home puppy named Reese for $400.00 which included up-to-date shots, shipping, service to deliver Reese to my door next day. Jacksonville, Florida Author: CAMBRIDGE, Wisconsin Unusual Rip-Off: givenbabies.us/Home.html Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Optimum Cable Charged us for service we didn't want Norwalk Nationwide Author: Norwalk, Connecticut Sales People: Optimum Cable Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Wendy Clark Jonathan Earl Christus Health The pay rate is $28.75 hourly and training pay is $20.48/hr, Monday-Friday, 50 hrs or less weekly. New York New York Author: Atlanta, Georgia Healthcare Centers: Wendy Clark New York

Jul 21 2017
Ron Teeguarden's Dragon Herbs Promised that the could rebuild my damage kidnies from a childhood illness Santa Monica and Beverly Hills California
What I forgot to tell you in this report Author: Los Angeles, California Alternative Health: Ron Teeguarden's Dragon Herbs

Jul 21 2017
MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP I was scammed by a person named Rachel who worked for Medical Services Group The phone numbers area code is the Sacramento area California ( from phone # area code) nationwide Author: colfax, California Health Insurance: MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP Internet

Jul 21 2017
TRS limited Received a collection letter for 139.95 for a product I never authorized delivery or gave credit card info for hence that's why they sent this too a collection account as I didn't authorize purchasing anything from them. Internet Author: Maitland, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: TRS limited Internet

Jul 21 2017
Calfitness Continued to charge 4 months after cancellation. Roseville California Author: Roseville, California Misc. Health Specialists: Calfitness Roseville, California

Jul 21 2017
Health Insurance Innovations Allied National Health Insurance scam. Stole hundreds of dollars from me Tampa Florida I think you misunderstood Author: Chicago, Illinois Health Insurance: Health Insurance Innovations Tampa, Florida

Jul 21 2017
staples health Garcinia Go Green Coffee Go thought we ordered free trial got charged $371.92 California California Author: Live Oak, Florida Supplemental Health Programs: staples health California

Jul 21 2017
Liberty Data Center I have a POA for my elderly neighbor who lives alone. I went out to run an errand and while gone and totally the NO SOLICIATION sign posted, they entered the house and stole $68.00 from my neighbors purse. The sold a subscription to a legally blind woman suffering from dementia Glendale Arizona Author: Mamaroneck, New York Health Care Education: Liberty Data Center Glendale, Arizona

Jul 21 2017
MultiPlan PPO Fraud Misconstrued truth New York Internet Author: North Dakota Health Insurance: MultiPlan PPO Internet

Jul 21 2017
SimpleHealth Want credit card over phone, hang up on you if not Florida Author: Omaha, Nebraska Health Insurance: SimpleHealth Florida

Jul 21 2017
Paycheck plus Terrible terrible customer service Nationwide Author: Charlotte, North Carolina Credit Card Processing Companies: Paycheck plus Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Sprint Jason Asher Fraudulent Tactics and poor customer service lawrenceville Georgia Author: duluth, Georgia Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint lawrenceville , Georgia

Jul 21 2017
Cornerstone warranty their service is useless !! Nationwide Author: Seminole, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Cornerstone warranty

Jul 21 2017
DecisionOne Decision One - Epson Repair Company - A $4600 REPAIR AND STILL DOESN'T WORK DEVON, PA, Pennsylvania Nationwide Author: Antioch, Illinois Computer Service & Repair: DecisionOne Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
Parisian Glow Bean Eye Serum Bee Eye Cream, Bei Eye Cream Rip Off, Fraudulent, Poor Customer Service Colorado Internet Author: Memphis, Tennessee Beauty Products: Parisian Glow Internet

Jul 21 2017
Southern Style Design Bar Worst Customer Service Internet Author: Toone, Tennessee Arts & Crafts Stores: Southern Style Design Bar Internet

Jul 21 2017
Interstate Diesel Repair Did Not Honor Warranty Limon Colorado Author: fort worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: Interstate Diesel Repair limon, Colorado

Jul 20 2017
TrackR TERRIBLE! I BELIEVED THEM BOUGHT 10. A FEW SORT OF WORKED FOR ABOUT 5 DAYS! THAT'S IT!!!! NO HELP FROM THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE. TrackR - TOTAL RIP OFF! California Nationwide Author: Greenwood, Indiana Miscellaneous Electronics: TrackR Nationwide