Your Search | ceo kevin j. aronin, plasmanet

1, Report #1319313

Jul 27 2016
Americawest Homes Jones Crossing David Meeks and Kevin Amiko sales representatives and Kate Jacobs the Sales Manager Lawrence Canarelli Owner They lied to me had me clear my credit then told me I could not afford the bigger home so I downgraded to the smaller home I had given $6,875.00 as down payment and paid for upgrades and now they tell me you can buy a house but more money yet the house has not broken ground I cancelled with them and they send a letter stating gthey are doing me a favor they are holding my money as a credit for 1 year until I buy a home from them they treatment they have given me I will never buy from them they are keeping my money and I have have been holding on to this dream since Feb 26,2016 Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Americawest Homes Jones Crossing Las Vegas, Nevada

2, Report #1319156

Jul 27 2016
Ohio Jade Factory-James Ahlstrom, Kevin Thomas Fraudulent, Fake Gems North Canton Ohio Author: Oxon Hill , Maryland Questionable Activities: James Ahlstrom s OH

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store These people ask you for money to get a loan. This is against the law. Internet, Internet This Guy Has No Idea What He is Saying Author: , Internet Fraud: The Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
J&L Dist 1757 Silverado (?) BlvdReno NV 89512 My mouth is moving thus...... Hurricane Utah Author: Hurricane utah, Utah Sales People: J&L Dist Hurricane, Utah

Jul 25 2016
Big daddy auto sales Wallace, terry Sold me a car that lost power knew it had problems told me they ordered the part I needed j kept calling and they kept making excuses Uniontown Pennsylvania Author: Greensburg, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Big daddy auto sales Uniontown, Pennsylvania

Jul 25 2016
Adorablebulldogs.com .google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://m.facebook.com/Adorable-Bulldogs-231867300167690/&ved=0ahUKEwi8ga6U5I7OAhUl5IMKHVY_DKc4ChAWCBowAA&usg=AFQjCNGmic-HisKDTuHDoe8Rcua1hr_TZg I purchased an expensive rare supposedly akc registered english bulldog puppy from them in september of 2015 and still have not received akc papers for my puppy. I have contacted them via text and they keep making excuse after excuse and i have still not received akc papers. Florida Author: Albuquerque, New Mexico Unusual Rip-Off: Adorablebulldogs.com Internet

Jul 24 2016
Kevin Murphy Ryder Kevin Murphy, Kevin Ott Refinance Solar Scam Arvada Colorado Author: Broomfield, Colorado Multi-Level Marketing: Kevin Murphy Ryder Arvada, Colorado

Jul 24 2016
Cashnet Kevin Pinto Went into my account and had on hold 1000 in my checking and 1000 in my saving and stole the money that was mine. Left my account with an overdraft balance of $872.00 California Internet California Author: OKLAHOMA CITY , Oklahoma Banks: Cashnet Internet

Jul 23 2016
A and J Heating & Air Conditioning Jimmy Merritt AC installed never returned to install fan motor. His phone was disconnected. Pd in full for all installations Blytheville Arkansas Author: Blytheville, Arkansas Electrical Services: A and J Heating & Air Conditioning Blytheville, Arkansas

Jul 23 2016
J Porter DeVries, DeVries & Associates, Attorneys at Law, P.C. High Price to Pay for Injustice! Kailua Kona Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Attorneys & Legal Services: J Porter DeVries Kailua Kona, Hawaii

Jul 23 2016
Kevin Lancaster Kevin M. Lancaster - Willson, Keller Williams, Kevin M. Willson, Kevin M. Lancaster - Willson realtor, Kevin M. Lancaster - Willson real estate broker, Kevin M. Lancaster - Willson real estate agent shortsale superstar, real estate, shortsale agent, foreclosure agent Greenville South Carolina Author: South Carolina Realtors: Kevin Lancaster Greenville, South Carolina

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Dr. Debra J. Atkins, Dr. Debra J. Atkins Frodel The Botox lot used on me was imported from outside the US. Information obtained from Manufacturer. Marietta, Georgia
X Patient Response Author: Roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins  Atlanta Medical Day Spa Dr. Debra J. Atkins Botox made a mess of my face Doctor didnt warn me of the risks Marietta Georgia No Settlement Author: roswell, Georgia Plastic Surgeons: Atlanta Medical Day Spa TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified Marietta, Georgia

Jul 23 2016
J&R refrigeration 3937 old cottondale rd Marianna, fl 32448 This company got me for 4 late fews before i started sending my payment by registered mail with a return receipt with the date received by chevron texaco.  marianna Florida Author: marianna , Florida Electrical Services: J&R refrigeration marianna, Florida

Jul 23 2016
Superior Tech Hellp Kevin Smith Wants me to log o/ to his website to return 99.00 Threatened to charge my C.C. 400.00 if I didn't cooperated. New York Nationwide Author: Smithland, Kentucky Computer Fraud: Superior Tech Hellp Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
j &j auto repair damaged my door handle while doing a paint job gardena California Author: Alabama Body Work & Repair: j &j auto repair gardena, California

Jul 22 2016
Poolscapes by J Jeremy Tallmadge Poolscapes by J Jeremy Tallmadge Coweta Tulsa Oklahoma pool remodel contractor Coweta Oklahoma Author: Broken Arrow, Oklahoma Pool Services: Poolscapes by J Coweta, Oklahoma

Jul 21 2016
J Ryder Group Golf Digest Palnner Golf Digest Planner J Ryder Group Golf Digest Planner Bloomfield hills Michigan
Author: Baker City, California Golf Courses: J Ryder Group Golf Digest Palnner Bloomfield hills, Michigan

Jul 21 2016
Brenda J. Zeleznick Brenda Lewen She is a con artist West Hills CA Author: West Hills, California Financial Services: Brenda J. Zeleznick California

20, Report #1220383

Jul 21 2016
Trinity Energy Group TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Trinity Energy Group learned from past years in business to invest into Low Risk Oil Producing Oil Projects Only. In the last 3 years, Oil Prices have Dropped to a 10 year low in the Industry. Trinity Energy Group only looks for Oil Projects, that are producing and we can buy them at 10-30 cents on a Dollar. Trinity Energy Group is a New Oil Market on getting Oil projects discounted, Like the US was in the Real Estate market 3-5 years.*UPDATE: Trinity Energy Group recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Fair Oaks, California Loans: Trinity Energy Group Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Trinity Energy Group Inc oil, gas and energy company. Trinity Energy Group, a team of experts with industry expertise and core-competencies to manage the investment life-cycle from project acquisition through development, drilling, production and exit strategy for investor liquidity of each project and investment. Sacramento, California

Jul 21 2016
Reliable Mediation Review Kevin Anderson Scam Alert! Delaware Author: Apple Valley, California Credit Card Fraud: Reliable Mediation Review Nationwide

Jul 20 2016
Greek Town Casino (Dan Gilbery CEO) Valet Parking Totaled my Daughters car Detroit Michigan Author: Lapeer, Michigan Parking Garages: Greek Town Casino (Dan Gilbery CEO) Detroit, Michigan

Jul 20 2016
Honeywell International John J Campbell Co, INC. I don't know how the descriptive the company Glendale Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Honeywell International Glendale , Arizona

Jul 19 2016
Cash Advance USA Kevin Rogers Charles Now using itunes san antonio Texas Author: Defuniak Springs, Florida Cash Services: Cash Advance USA Nationwide

Jul 19 2016
A & J Rental A and J Rental Ripoff Rental Company North Wilkesboro North Carolina Author: Boone, North Carolina Rental Supplies: A & J Rental North Wilkesboro, North Carolina