Your Search | chase bank usa, national association

Oct 28 2016
Deep Blue DB USA FRAUD, POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE, WILL NOT RETURN MY MONEY 1214 Broadway Room 404 New York, New York 10001 NEW YORK Author: Melbourne, Florida Sporting-good Manufactures: Deep Blue

Oct 27 2016
Kroger Krogerlouisvillereturnfee Processed returned charge through bank account after checks were taken care of Elizabethtown Kentucky Wow--- Author: Radcliff, Kentucky Grocery Stores: Kroger Elizabethtown, Kentucky

Oct 26 2016
Kris Lamans Entertainment Corporation / Kris Lamans / KLEC / Pearl Records Scam Wire Transfer - Fake Phony Bank Transfer Request - Liar Liar Liar Sylmar California
Author: Bellevue , Washington Producers: Kris Lamans Entertainment Corporation Sylmar, California

Oct 26 2016
Victoriasbrides I BELIEVE that none of the three people with whom I was in extended contact had any serious intention of dealing with me. Cancel my latest 149.99 pending purchase. I rescinded the order of the perfume. And refund the balance of my unused credits. Close my account. You need to refund me four additional purchases of 149.49. I will communicate with my bank to insist on the return of my funds. Florida Author: Chesterfield, Missouri Adult Web Sites: Victoriasbrides Internet

Oct 26 2016
Global home USA Warranty Global group Ignored, blew me off, sent me to voicemails, put on prolonged hold, refused to return calls addison Texas Author: pottstown, Pennsylvania Warranty Companies: Global home USA addison, Texas

Oct 26 2016
Payflex Systems USA, Inc Payflex stole the $3,679 I had deposited into my FSA and dependent care accounts! Omaha Nebraska Author: Burlingame, California Financial Services: Payflex Systems USA, Inc Omaha, Nebraska

Oct 26 2016
N.R.I. National Resources Inc. Hired us to do work for CityTrends store and have not paid Huntington Beach California Author: Arlington , Texas Maintenance Companies: N.R.I. Huntington Beach, California

Oct 26 2016
Nouvalift Ordered sample with my debit card and then found out they took $99.95 from bank account and called them and tried to get my money back Internet Author: BUCHANAN, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Novalift Internet

Oct 26 2016
GetMED360 UCA FreedomUnified Caring Association Scam, Disrespectful, Rude, Misleading, Only Discount & $65 per doc visit, Prescriptions orders from Canada Syosset New York Author: Gassville, Arkansas Health Insurance: GetMED360 Syosset, New York

Oct 25 2016
Select Foam Fraudulent business practices. Ordered mattress 5 years ago and everything ok. Reordered a mattress on 9-23-16 and they said it costs more to use a credit card to just send money by bank transfer. So I send $1050 via ALLY bank. I have not been able to contact company since. There is no order on the website and I have no product and no $$$$$ refunded.This company lists two locations: Key Biscayne and Miami Florida Banks and Dealership associations seem to leave consumers hanging Author: manhattan beach, California Mattress Manufactures: Select Foam Miami, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Car Match USA Alan Palange This company is the biggest rip off sub-leasing cars, this company owes me $3500-00 for Damage on car, 2 months of lease payments and paking violation from sub-Leaser West Palm Beach Florida Author: Southampton, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Car Match USA West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 25 2016
Cara Baldo, TD Bank, West Babylon, NY Branch Horrible Customer Service for Years West Babylon NY Author: Lindenhurst, New York Banks: Cara Baldo, TD Bank, West Babylon, NY Branch NY

Oct 25 2016
Care Credit Symphony Bank Care Credit damaged my Credit rating without cause Orlando FL 32896 Nationwide Author: Crandall, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Care Credit Nationwide

Oct 24 2016
American Leasure Group ALG Tried to get a check for $595 and my bank account number which I refused to give them. Florida Author: El Centro, California Boat Cruises: American Leasure Group Florida

Oct 24 2016
Essential Drug Store Ordered 5 things from them on Aug 26, 16. It is now 10-24-16 and still waiting! The only take checks by internet so you have no recourse with your bank! Called them several times, now that stop taking calls Austin Texas Internet Author: Hedgesville, West Virginia Drugstores: Essential Drug Store Internet

Oct 24 2016
peoples bank banking unusual as with others, lender claimed I was pre-approved & only needed to pay appraisal fee and it would fund..after doing that, they' disapproved loan & kept money Internet Author: LA MESA, California Mortgage Brokers: peoples bank Internet

Oct 24 2016
Incorp HORRIBLE FAKE SERVICE --- Do NOT USE THEM!!! las vegas Internet Author: chevy chase, Maryland Business Consulting: Incorp Internet

Oct 24 2016
Chase Chase BankJP Morgan BankJP Morgan Chase Bank Chase Bank Freezes My Account For No Reason (because they can) Dallas Texas Author: Kansas City, Missouri Banks: Chase Dallas, Texas

Oct 24 2016
Skinenergize-- Ellen's company automatic bank deduction with out my knowing Internet Author: Omaha, Nebraska Beauty Salons: Skinenergize Internet

Oct 24 2016
Sun Coast Organics I made an order from this company, my money was taken, my order never processed. The owner Jim is a terrible business owner. I left a google review for his company- and instead of being a man, he DELETED HIS COMPANY from google. If that doen't speak volumes about his business practices. There are ripoff complaints on the BBB,, grasscity, and more. The owner made two facebooks and then rated himself! I had to call my bank to stop the payment. Their order details indicated you would receive a call to verify age- I did not receive any calls. BUYER BEWARE. They also are not FDA approved- so their use of the word organic is a lie and cannot be proven. NOT ORGANIC. Florida Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Tobacco Companies: Sun Coast Organics Internet

Oct 24 2016
07:58 AM Raleigh, USA. Close My Account After Complaint Without Contacting Me, The Author Raleigh North Carolina Author: Wakefield, Alabama Accounting: Raleigh, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
SEM* BUDGET SAV 800-4751942 /MN charged my bank account MN Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Telemarketers: SEM* BUDGET SAV 800-4751942 /MN Internet

Oct 23 2016
Peter Cameron Halliday Universal Trustees TrustWhen my phone has internet service then you can call any of these international numbers:-USA  +1 (818) 570 5520   UK  +44 (020) 3286 8754Australia +61 (03) 9028 6811 Hong Kong +852 8193 0456Texts to +61 415297210 work in most r High Yield Investment Program ( HYIP ) : This company promise you that you can make very high return on investment up to 10 000 %. Once you invest your fund this fraudster called Peter C Halliday will send you a receipt to make you feel he is avting like a Trustee . He always tells you that he works under Trust Law for the benefits of all Depositors .After a few weeks he will confirm that the Investment Program failed and that he can not give further informations or details. He will confirm that he can not refund your money as he invested it in a Trade Platform and that he is victim as well. Many people lost their money and when you ask for evidence to where the money has been transfered he refuses to disclose any bank report or contracts that he signed . Stay far far away from this fraudster!!! Melbourne - Victoria Internet Author: GENEVA, Other Financial Services: Peter Cameron Halliday Internet

Oct 23 2016
Wood forest national bank Took away overdraft protection with no notice....consecutive overdraft fees....acct has had bogus charges numerous times..I have had to change my card acct 4 times hickory North Carolina Author: hickory, North Carolina Accounting: wood forest national bank hickory, North Carolina

Oct 23 2016
skinboostpro fraudulently charged 89.95 to my bank acct. arizona Author: pittsford, New York Beauty Salons: skinboostpro Internet