Your Search | chase bank usa, national association

Jul 31 2014
United Merchants Processing Association UMPA Deceptive Liars Palmyra, Pennsylvania Author: Doylestown, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: United Merchants Processing Association Palmyra, Pennsylvania

Jul 31 2014
Alamo Rent a Car - Enterprise Car Rental - National Car Rental Car Rental Damage Fraud Los Angeles, California Nationwide Author: Goleta, California Auto Rentals: Alamo Rent a Car Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
USA Financial LLC including DOJ Officer John Harris SCAM ARTIST who harasses people at all costs Internet Author: Litchfield, Illinois Federal Government: USA Financial LLC Internet

Jul 31 2014
Cash Advanced USA Phone Scam Dade City FL Author: California Collection Agencies: Cash Advanced USA Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Backpage.com MARK Charged me twice including Racian ad company they hire plus ads was posted wrong time and suspended, not giving any reason till I filed complaint to backpage..Respond from Mark on the spot was I should pay them $23 plus as my bank removed that funds.. TX Internet Author: richmond, Virginia Work Place Bullies: Backpage.com Internet

Jul 31 2014
John Gilespie Worst Lawyer in Monmouth County Red Bank New Jersey Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Lawyers: John Gilespie Red Bank, New Jersey

Jul 31 2014
Simply Pure Nutra Garcinia Cambogia pop up link from any website your visiting, costco, best buy, apple etc...simplypurenutra.comSalt Lake City, UT 84106-1339United States of America(877) 662-5186 Got convinced to try their product when I am online browsing Costco website, free risk trial they said for 30 days and got charge C$ 11 for the shipping, after 30 days from the date of the order I got charge for US$89.97 + shipping and handling and automatically enrolled on their program of $89.97 per bottle per month supply,  Utah, USA UTah, USA
Author: Blaine, Washington Weightloss Programs: Simply Pure Nutra Internet

Jul 31 2014
united legal investigation I don't know bank card,jail,425.00,fraud,legal action Internet Author: braddock, Pennsylvania Credit & Debt Services: united legal investigation Internet

Jul 31 2014
Top Notch Transportation Adam Burkhalter Hired: Private contractor (Harry deRochemont) by Mr Burkhalter to drive livery. Unwilling to replace check rejected by bank: $393.70 Scottsdale Arizona Author: La Mesa, California Taxi & Limousine Services: Top Notch Transportation Scottsdale, Arizona

Jul 31 2014
PNV Bank has ripped me off in overdraft fees. Example What they are doing they post my transactions 1st checks etc then I make a deposit & they charge me $36 bucks. As it stands now they owe me 5 overdraft charges. If they would refund me I would close my account but they do not care. Simple as that. Bowling Green Kentucky Author: Bowling Green, Kentucky Bad Check Writers: PNV Bank Bowling Green, Kentucky

Jul 31 2014
national library of poetry charged me sllmost 50$ to get a copy of a book that I supposibly published. tried to charge me money to go to las vegas to poets convention and said I won a crystal trophy. and I was a runner up for 10,000 $ I recieved several awards for my poems but never paid money. my poem The Blue Flight was on the first page. the book was quiet whispers sent to me in 2009 Nationwide Author: grandjunction, Colorado WANTED REWARD $$$: national library of poetry Select State/Province

Jul 31 2014
Bank of England- jacksonville, fl Horrible company- no communication and lack of integrity Jacksonville Florida Author: Jacksonville, Florida Title and Escrow Services: Bank of England- jacksonville, fl Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 30 2014
Rev. Jasjit Singh pastor Punjabi Christian Fellowship ChurchPunjabi Masihi Sat Sang Jasjit Singh borrowed the sum of $2023.00 for air fare for his family from India to USA and other accommodation expenses in Sacramento. CA. He denied to pay me back after his family well settled. I filed lawsuit after all remedies failed to collect money from him. The small claims division of Superior Court of CA ordered him to pay me the lump sum money amount of $2500.00 plus interest twice in 2013 but he denied to pay judgment. He is willfully not paying judgment and contempt of court. He has committed frauds with several individuals and organizations since his arrival in the US with R1 visa and sought asylum fraudulently. Rancho Cordova California Author: sacramento, California Civil Rights Violators: Rev. Jasjit Singh pastor Rancho Cordova, California

Jul 30 2014
Certified Car Bank CCB Autosellonline.com SCAM and FRAUD - Deceptive Practice Nationwide Author: Escondido, California Auto Advertising Services: Certified Car Bank Nationwide

Jul 30 2014
roger martin From Federal Law Department, Cash Advance USA threaten with law suit sec9 chapter 19 inform credit bureaus Social Security current employment to call pay debt and avoid charges Internet, Ohio Author: Miami, Florida Collection Agencies: roger martin Internet

Jul 30 2014
CASH ADVANCE USA Mr. Samwillision Stated I was approved for personal loan $1,000 to be sent to western union; money never arrived-loan confirmation #D1865 California Internet Author: College Park, Georgia Cash Services: CASH ADVANCE USA Internet

Jul 30 2014
Walmart Synchrony Bank /GE Retail Lack of Integrity Orlando Florida Author: Palmyra, Maine Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Walmart Orlando, Florida

Jul 30 2014
SKINADERM SBD Health LLC, SCAM, ILLEGAL CHARGE TO MY BANK ACCOUNT San Diego California Author: Kingsville, Texas Beauty Salons: SKINADERM Internet

Jul 30 2014
Cash USA - Troy Harton Rip off - SCAM Cash USA - Troy Harton Internet Author: Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: Cash USA - Troy Harton Internet

Jul 29 2014
usa lawsuit loans Funds for lawsuits, lawyers that win most unprofessional, rude, slow moving, and inconsiderate co.disquised as help nationwide Nationwide Author: san bernardino , California Loans: usa lawsuit loans Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Puerto Quellon LP Company trying to charge monthly 49.95. Had to Cancel Bank Card. Fraud. Never received any products. Draining my checking account Internet Author: PORT ST LUCIE, Florida Alternative Health: Puerto Quellon LP Internet

Jul 29 2014
Enterprise Rent- A Car Enterprise Rent-A-car Damage Recovery Unit FROM Damage Recovery Unit pay the amount due credit card debit card or bank account $3364.34 Monongahela Pa. Nationwide Author: Waddell, Arizona Auto Rentals: Enterprise Rent- A Car Nationwide

Jul 29 2014
Dermagenix Pro Derm I filled out a bank survey a won Dermagenix as a prize. next thing I know money is being drawn from my account. Wilmington, Delaware Author: San Tan Valley , Arizona Questionable Activities: Dermagenix Wilmington, DE, 19808, Delaware

Jul 29 2014
the used parts factory Will Claimed they had part, never shipped, never recieved, no return calls. Had to deal with my bank to have charges removed. Jacksonville Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Car Parts & Accessories: the used parts factory Jacksonville, Florida

Jul 29 2014
cash net usa Tey called telling me i had a loan with the company for 1.500 then they wanted 190.00 when i told no i would not give them my account no they told me i was trying to spam them they called three more times telling me they would sue me internet Author: Savannah, Tennessee Loans: cash net usa Select State/Province

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC