Your Search | child protective servvices riverside, ca

1, Report #1292048

May 02 2016
Trade Guy tradeguy.co.nz Refusal to refund on their 100% moneyback guarantee Wellington Internet
Hardworking NZ business under vitriolic attack Author: Harlow, Clothing Stores: Trade Guy Internet

May 02 2016
USA debt Cashnet usa scare tactics with words like loss of job, jail time, loss of wages, pensions, and child support. Internet Author: Bertrand, Missouri Internet Fraud: USA debt Internet

May 02 2016
Charrah Hardamon Charrah Network Technician / IT Services Scam Artist - She took my money and ran! San Diego, CA California, Internet
Author: San Diego, California Consulting: Computer Service & Repair: Charrah Hardamon Internet

May 02 2016
John Boone Huston Home for rent in Downey, ca Warsaw Ohio Author: los angeles, California Landlords: John Boone Huston Warsaw, Ohio

Apr 30 2016
HUDhomesUSA Took my money and cancelled my access to there website and changed the email that i used without asking Valencia Internet, Ca Author: Cowpens, South Carolina Realtors: HUDhomesUSA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Sonoma Tire Careless work led to car's untimely demise Sonoma CA The obvious question... Author: Sonoma, California Auto Mechanics: Sonoma Tire Internet

Apr 30 2016
Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA I ordered online afree sample of Vitier Eye Serum and paid $9.99 for shipping. I received my first sample and now for past 4 mos. Complex in Nevad Santa Ana, CA Internet Author: Congers,, New York Eye Care: Vitier Eye Serum, Santa Ana, CA Internet

Apr 30 2016
Florida Attorney General Child Support Enforcement Gross bureaucratic fraud too costly for modest citizens to afford by FL Attorney Generals Office Tallahassee Florida
Author: New Rochel, New York Attorneys General: Florida Attorney General Child Support Enforcement Tallahassee, Florida

Apr 30 2016
CFISD transportation Bus # 6220 in route to Thornton Middle school Abuse of authority to a child Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: CFISD transportation Internet

Apr 30 2016
Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate dishonest real estate agent San Francisco California
Author: San Francisco, California Realtors: Richard Sarro - Zephyr Real Estate San Francisco, CA

Apr 30 2016
San Bernardino Child Support Court/ Department of Child Support Services County of San Bernardino 10417 Mountain View Ave. Loma Linda, CA 92354 The courts as well as the support agency don't listen to me and aren't interested in investigating what I have brought to them. The case worker calls me and barks orders to me and tells me I'm not complying with them. Nothing I say to the courts or case workers gets addressed properly. My rights as a dad have been compromised for too long and today I'm standing up for all men who have been a victim to the system. I'm not only making it public with complaint but I'm going to petition and investigation of the Courts and support agency. San Bernardino County California Author: Moreno Valley, California Legal Process Services: San Bernardino Child Support Court California

Apr 29 2016
westlakefinancial Credit Reporting---NONE for 4 years Los Angeles Ca The Service They Provided You.... Author: Leigh Acres, Florida Car Financing: westlakefinancial Internet

Apr 29 2016
SignQuest, Hawthorne CA location SIGNQUEST HAS UNETHICAL BUSINESS PRACTICES Hawthorne California Author: Redondo Beach, California Sign Shops: SignQuest, Hawthorne CA location Hawthorne, California

Apr 29 2016
Illinois Department of Child Support Enforcement Will not give credit for support already paid Marion Illinois Author: Goreville , Illinois State Government: Illinois Department of Child Support Enforcement Marion, Illinois

Apr 29 2016
Glen D Gold Collectosaurus rex FRANK FRAZETTA FRAUD SAN FRANCISCO Author: New York, New York $$ REWARDS Offered: Glen D Gold CA

Apr 28 2016
Hill Street Jewelers Jewelry Liquidators, Oxford Antiques Cheats, Liars, People who steal your money. Los Angeles CA Author: San Jose, California Jewelry Stores: Hill Street Jewelers California

Apr 28 2016
Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, California GarciniaCambogiaMakeOver This company took us for $167.00. They somehow got hold of our card number and took the money out. We tried to call the number listed in this ripoff report, but you can't get an actual human. You can only leave a message. They did call back but they let it ring once, then hang up. We can't reach them. We've tried. We filed a dispute with the card company, but the day after the initial call they refunded $2.78 and claimed that we had agreed to terms because of the refund when our card company contacted them. This made it even more difficult to get our money back. They are liars, thieves, and this isn't their first time...Im sure it won't be the last. We never ordered anything, nor did we receive it. Pleasanton California Author: Nashville, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: Garcinia Camboigia of Pleasanton, CA Pleasanton, California

Apr 28 2016
Dream auto loan.com Dream Loans I applied to this online loan company thinking they could help me get a personal loan for a vehicle, they advertise good or bad or no credit and and low income and any type of income, we can help anybody. Their are VERY misleading and deceiving. You think that this company would stand behind their word instead if roping you in too find out you do not qualify because your Disability income and child support ain't enough. They advertise falsely and get a persons hope upon with their shady practices. I think they need to step up to their over hyped advertising or get out if business! Tennessee You must be shady too. Author: Hastings, Nebraska Loans: Dream auto loan.com Internet

Apr 28 2016
encante eye wrinkle reduction encate anti aging RBM nuyouth skin charged $99.01 & $98.71 when only agreed to S&H charge of 1.95 and they also charged 4.95 S&H santa ana ca Internet Author: Largo, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: encante eye wrinkle reduction Internet

Apr 28 2016
West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 WEST COAST AUTO SALES IS A RIP-OFF & A SCAM!!! DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM WEST COAST AUTO SALES YOU WILL GET THE WORSE LEMON IN YOUR LIFE. MOST OF THEIR CARS ARE REPOS. AND AUCTIONED GARBAGE! THESE GUYS Lied to me on the Financing APR, did not give me the clutch promised, wasted my 72 hours so I can't return the car and cost me about $12,000 in 3 weeks! Montclair, California Your Lies, Deception, False Promises & Hiding Behind Contracts Does Not Pay Off!! Author: North Hollywood, California Auto Dealers: West Coast Auto Sales ON 5180 Holt Boulevard, Montclair, CA 91763 Montclair, California

Apr 27 2016
Merck Bravecto fleaa medication Author: Healdsburg, California Medical Supplies: Merck CA

Apr 27 2016
Xavier James Xavier Brand Swindler, Unlicensed, Unskilled, Lier Wildomar CA or PA Internet
Author: California Builders & Contractors: Xavier James Internet

23, Report #1301931

Apr 26 2016
Yellow Pages United Yellow Pages United Scamming small businesses since 2009 - NOT affiliated with Yellow Pages Atlanta, GA Petaluma, CA Author: Petaluma, CA, California Computer Marketing Companies: Yellow Pages United Nationwide

24, Report #1301921

Apr 26 2016
Rite Away Services Poor Service, Unreliable, No Show, Wasted of Time and Money Riverside California Author: Yorba Linda, California Maintenance Companies: Rite Away Services Riverside, California

25, Report #1301905

Apr 26 2016
HP Smartfriend Services Vast HP Smartfriend Scam Palo Alto, CA Nationwide Author: Nevada Internet Services: HP Smartfriend Services Nationwide