CHPLAPTOPS.COM, CHPNETWORK, CHPFORUM, TIMOTHY CORE, AARON LATHAM, MIHAI PSEDERSCHI, EDDIE KUKIELA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CHPLaptops.com, CHPNetwork, CHPForum, Timothy Core, Aaron Latham, Mihai Psederschi, Eddie Kukiela
There may be more specific results for "CHPLaptops.com, CHPNetwork, CHPForum, Timothy Core, Aaron Latham, Mihai Psederschi, Eddie Kukiela"
For more specific results for "CHPLaptops.com, CHPNetwork, CHPForum, Timothy Core, Aaron Latham, Mihai Psederschi, Eddie Kukiela"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 26 2017
Timothy L. Grice Attorney Timothy L. Grice took over $15,000 in fees for a case he has dragged out for 6 years West Palm Beach Florida
False Report Author: Florida Attorneys & Legal Services: Timothy L. Grice West Palm Beach, Florida

May 26 2017
1PEL Inc. Timothy Green Skipped out on project payment in accordance with agreement con man San Francisco California
Author: Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, California Internet Fraud: 1PEL Inc. San Francisco, California

May 24 2017
XLN Telecom Timothy Craig Con artist London Sydenham Author: Hammersmith, Alabama Door to Door Sales: XLN Telecom

May 22 2017
Core Skin Care Bait and Switch scam Buffalo New York Author: Mount Juliet, Tennessee Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

May 19 2017
core skincare I was offered a free sample of face cream by paying for shipping only.  delray beach florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: blanca carvajal delray beach, Alaska

May 16 2017
Core Skin Care brought sample product for 4.99 $ and was charged without my permission $94.00. Called to have them put many back in my bank account and they refused Callifornia Internet Author: Douglasville, Georgia News Media: Core Skin Care Internet

May 11 2017
Core Skincare Naseer Khan Bought Sample for $10, Received charge for $180 a month later, was notified I had signed up for recurring payments of $180 per month and they will not let me return the last shipment which is still in the box. Buffalo New York
Author: LAKE STEVENS, Washington Skin Care: Core Skincare Buffalo, New York

May 10 2017
Core Skincare Rip off Internet Author: Middleboro, Massachusetts Better Business Bureau: Liars: Core Skincare Internet

May 10 2017
RV Fridge House Won't send shippng tag for toxic core. Plummerville Arkansas Author: Nags Head, North Carolina Auto Parts: RV Fridge House Plummerville, Arkansas

May 09 2017
TIMOTHY D HUMMEL Law Office SO DISHONEST LAWYER South Pasadena California Author: Beverly Hills, California Lawyers: TIMOTHY D HUMMEL Law Office South Pasadena, California

May 07 2017
Phenom health Test X core and No max shred Scam Aurora, CO Internet Author: Chicago , Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Phenom health Internet

May 05 2017
Core Cream I saw a facebook add sayin Joanna Gains the HGTV star was going to be leaving her fixer upper show to sell face cream. I love her and what she stands for so I ordered it. A trial size for $4.95. Says a month supply. I then decided to do reviews..dumb mistake not doing it prior to the order. Reviews say its a scam that they charge your credit card montly if not cancelled in 14 days to the tune of $95.00. What really is wrong is they are using Joanna Gains name and saying its her product and never mentioning thatbitbwas a subscrition... I literally callwd 5.min after I ordered ro cancell and the very rude lady on the phone said she can't cancell the shipment. I said is this Joanna Gains product, low and behold she had no clue who she was. Online Internet Author: La Quinta , California Skin Care: Core Cream Internet

May 03 2017
Red Day Roofing and Construction llc Timothy Bates Company owner is not licensed and he is a felon and dangerous offender Van alstyne Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Roofing Companies: Red Day Roofing and Construction llc Van alstyne, Texas

May 02 2017
Core Products International WARNING: DO NOT BUY Core Products PILLOW!!! Osceola Wisconson Author: Milpitas, California Medical Supplies: Core Products International Internet

May 02 2017
Dignity Travel; Flying Wheels Travel Tim Holtz (Timothy Holtz) is same operator; Holtz is risky, unprofessional, dangerous to disabled & senior travelers Internet Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Travel Agencies: Dignity Travel Internet

May 01 2017
SARAH S LEMMENT,TIMOTHY,P &PROKOPIK THESE PEOPLE WORK FOR MABE WORKERS COMPENSATION THESE PEOPLE NEGLECTED MY WIFE FOR MORE THAN 20 MONTHS DUE TO A FALL AT SCHOOL IN 2014AND INJURED HER LEFT KNEE AND IT NEEDED SURGERY BALTIMORE Maryland my rebutel makes no sence Author: Waldorf, Maryland Medical Personnel: SARAH S LEMMENT,TIMOTHY,P &PROKOPIK BALTIMORE, Maryland

May 01 2017
Eddie Robinson III Affordable Funeral Home Eddie Robinson III is a CROOK! Grenada Mississippi Author: Clarksdale , Mississippi Funeral Services: Eddie Robinson III Grenada, Mississippi

May 01 2017
Core Skincare The hook you in with a 4.95 charge for a sample then you are automatically signed up for a reacurring charge of $89.97 per month. I called the company and was told by 2 supervisors that they could and would not refund my money and I could not return the product for credit but that they would gladly cancel my membership and I would not receive further shipments or payments. I told them that was unacceptable and ask for an owners name and she would not give that to me. I then told her I was going to put this bait and switch on social media to warn other people she said that was unfortunate. Internet Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Eye Care: Core Skincare Internet

Apr 29 2017
Aaron Lim To my friends and family pls help us achieve justice. We want to see the people responsible behind bars. Hi friends, comodels and other peoole in the modelling industry pls beware of this person i invested 280k to him last year around july 2014 he promised me a 5% income from my said money every month, before we invested he promised us that he will be taking care of our money and will shoulder the payment if a problem ever occurs now months has passed weve been asking for our money nonestop  Manila Internet Author: Internet Modeling & Talent Agencies: Aaron Lim Internet

Apr 29 2017
Core Skincare RIPOFF!!! Do not cs@coreskintreatment.com order or fall for this!  Internet Author: Franklinton, Louisiana Skin Care: Core Skincare Internet

Apr 27 2017
Aaron Hirschhorn BEWARE OF DOG VACAY. MY DOG WAS ABUSED AND KILLED ATLANTA Internet Author: Atlanta, Georgia Clubs & Organizations: Aaron Hirschhorn Internet

Apr 26 2017
Aaron Hirschhorn BEWARE of DogVacay.com new york Internet Author: new york, New York Senior Services: Aaron Hirschhorn Internet

Apr 26 2017
Dealswheels.org Wade, Wade Lindsay, Wade Lindsey, Wade Aaron, Wade Aron, Chris Miller I did a bank transfer of $1712.42 to this company to purchase wheels and tires for my vehicle and they never arrived. I was constantly lied to by Wade about where my order was and problems he was having. He told me he was using other people's money to pay for previous people's purchases. I have proof. California, Washington California/Wash Author: Fountain, Colorado Auto Parts: Dealswheels.org California

Apr 26 2017
Core Skin Care Bad news Internet Author: Parker, Colorado Attorney Generals: Core Skin Care Internet

Apr 25 2017
United family resources Aaron Bowers False advertising, deceptive, rip off Internet
Author: Pueblo, Colorado Lawyers: United family resources Internet