Your Search | cic creditmanagerlt, cic creditreport, experian (parent)

Oct 08 2014
Experian Trial offer theft by deception Nationwide Author: tucson, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Experian Nationwide

Oct 04 2014
afni collections Trying to collect a bill for AT&T which has been settled with AT&T and disputed with Experian Bloomington Illinois Author: Green Valley, Arizona Collection Agencies: afni collections Bloomington, Illinois

Oct 01 2014
Toyota Southeast Toyota Dealerships, Parent Company, JM Family Enterprises, Ed Sheehy Toyota Permits Distributor's Fleecing Consumers Deerfiled Beach Florida Nationwide Author: sarasota, Florida Auto Dealers: Toyota Nationwide

Sep 22 2014
Experian AKA credit reporting Ripped me off after I cancelled my dollar subscription Nationwide Author: Astoria, Oregon Sales People: Experian Nationwide

Sep 20 2014
Experian Unauthorized Credit Monitoring Service Signup Nationwide Author: San Diego, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Sep 17 2014
harvest moon loans misleading company they don't tell you when you make the loan your only paying them intrest unless you ask them. to pay off the loan the day before it's. due then it's. too late ive paid 500.00 dollars on a 100.00 dollar loan and im a single parent of two. Internet Author: Duson, Louisiana Loans: harvest moon loans Internet

Sep 10 2014
Experian.com Experian, experian group, experiangroup, EXPN, EXPGY, exprpt untrustworthy, scammers, scam artists, swindlers, theives, hidden membership fees, nonrefundable, dishonest, credit Internet Author: , Florida Credit Card Fraud: Experian.com Internet

Sep 10 2014
Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck RPC Marketing, LLC I paid Green Student 895.00 and then 39/mo for a year to help me with my parent plus student loans.  Author: Denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Green Student Loans owned by James Van Elswyck Delray Beach, Florida

Sep 03 2014
ITC Financial Licenses / InComm An imposter transferred my prepaid VanillaReload card when I provided the pin to the imposter via text. I was forced to use cash to load the VanillaReload card, which leads me to believe the parent company doesnt want a paper trail with the use of the card. It appears the VanillaReload network caters to a shady network of criminals. New York New York Author: New York, New Mexico Financial Services: ITC Financial Licenses New York, New York

Aug 29 2014
Cash Advance INC Note : This notice is provided to you on behalf of Cash Advance Inc. and its parent company , and their respective family of companies including Cash Advance, its parent company, Cash America International, Inc., and all of their respective subsidiaries a REALLY??? miami Florida Author: avalon, Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: Cash Advance INC miami, Florida

Aug 13 2014
Triple Alert - Experian Don't Pay For Outdated Info Allen, TX Nationwide Author: Middletown, Delaware Credit Services: Triple Alert - Experian Nationwide

Aug 12 2014
Credit Check Total Experian Deceptive, Scammers, Poor & Sorry Customer Service Nationwide Author: Mesquite, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Credit Check Total Nationwide

Aug 11 2014
a2z Development Center a2z Company appears to be a fraud using Amazon as a parent company Morristown New Jersey Author: Clearwater, Florida Miscellaneous Electronics: a2z Development Center Morristown, New Jersey

Aug 07 2014
Ruby Agusta- Real Name: Allison Theoret Escort, Criminal, Bad Parent, School Teacher Albuquerque New Mexico
Author: Santa Fe , New Mexico Entertainers: Ruby Agusta Albuquerque, New Mexico

Aug 04 2014
EXPERIAN The $1.00 7 days trial credit report ended up costing me $29.95 so far, I cancelled but who knows if they really did it. NATIONWIDE Nationwide Author: LOS ANGELES, California Unusual Rip-Off: EXPERIAN Nationwide

Jul 31 2014
Equifax Has refused to provide me my credit report for two years because I'm homeless. I've always checked all three credit reports online. I never have a problem with Transunion or Experian. However Equifax blocked my online access and even though I've sent them my social security card and state ID several times they have refused to provide me my report or remove the online block until I send them a utility bill or lease that confirms my address. They don't care that I'm homeless. I called the Equifax Office of Consumer & Agency Assistance at 1-866-222-5901 several times and the agents were all rude and told me I wouldn't get my credit report until I found a 'place to stay'. Equifax lied to the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau like they are simply trying to verify my identity when I've sent them my social security card and ID several times. Truth is I owe a lot of creditors since falling on hard times and these creditors are pressuring Equifax to find my address and Equifax has decided to hold my credit report 'HOSTAGE' until I send them an address. They know I am the person on the report. I offered to drive to their office and bring my ID and they REFUSED. Equifax is RUTHLESS. How can I be denied my credit report for TWO WHOLE YEARS? I have no idea what's on it. Its wrong to say 'find a home first and check your credit later' as Equifax has told me to do. Please write the CEO of Equifax with me at: CEO of Equifax: Richard Frederick Smith, 4270 NW Harris Trail, Atlanta, GA 30327. Equifax also blocked my phone number when I called to complain. For some reason when I call from my personal phone the calls to Equifax generate a weird 'out of service' message. This started happening immediately after I called their office several times. I can use my friends phone or any other phone and call the same number and the calls go through just fine. SHAME ON EQUIFAX!! Atlanta Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Credit Services: Equifax Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 30 2014
Evil Controllers website - Jason Disappointed kid AND parent... why commit to a date on your website and then make no contact when you can't keep your promise? Tempe, Arizona Author: Gardena, California On-Line Stores: Evil Controllers Tempe , Arizona

Jul 25 2014
Go Touch Down Travel & Tours REVIEW: Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa & Touch Corporation 100% dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa & parent company Touch Corporation operate under the same philosophy... Customers are first priority— always. Sarasota, FL; Oakville, ON; Johannesburg, SA..*UPDATE: Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa & Touch Corporation pledge their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Go Touch Down Travel & Tours, Touch of Africa and Touch Corporation recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bradenton, Florida Travel Agencies: Touch of Africa Sarasota, Florida

Jul 16 2014
Experian Deceptive Practice No Free Credit Report Nationwide Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: Experian Nationwide

Jul 13 2014
Lexington Law Firm All rights reserved. John C. Heath, Attorney at Law, PLLC d/b/a Lexington Law / Good news! A paralegal is opento review your FREE creditreport summary with you!Call for a FREE consultation:1-855-233-0744 Pushy salesmen, deception, lies, theft, They have taken money from me without my permission & want more ! North Salt Lake,Utah Salt Lake,Utah Author: Fort Walton Beach, Florida Con Artists: Lexington Law Firm North Salt Lake,Utah, Select State/Province

Jul 08 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Scams a single parent with two kids Newport Beach California Author: Wesley Chapel, Florida Loan Modification: Green Tree Financial Group Newport Beach, California

Jul 07 2014
Experian Experian credit reporting agency is a reipoff Nationwide Author: Stockton, California Bait-and-Switch: Experian Nationwide

Jul 02 2014
Experian refused to give back my 29.95 Internet Author: macon, Georgia Internet Service Providers: Experian Internet

Jul 02 2014
creditscore.com Experian Changes in credit score when no activity has changed. Company refuses to answer why. Unknown Internet Author: Walden, New York Credit Services: creditscore.com Internet

Jun 30 2014
Freecreditreport.com Experian Consumer Direct Misleading Terms and Hidden Reccuring Fees Internet Author: Denver, Colorado Credit Reporting Agencies: Freecreditreport.com Internet