Your Search | cmbtt, cancun vacations, sandos vacations

Jun 29 2016
Carlos Roberto Aguilar Briceno Mantener Bien karlosvans@gmailcom Carlos Roberto Aguilar Briceno Email karlosvans@gmail.comCompania se llama Mantener Bien Sección amarilla  defraudador estafador, contrabandista, falsificador Cancun Quintana Roo Author: Quintana Roo , Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Carlos Roberto Aguilar Briceno Mantener Bien karlosvans@gmailcom Nationwide

Jun 28 2016
Vacations made easy Reservation never booked, card was charged Internet Author: bloomfield, New Jersey Travel Services: Vacations made easy Internet

Jun 25 2016
Peabody vacations Anyone who doesn't know the story Author: Fort Myers, Florida Advertising Agencies: Peabody vacations

Jun 21 2016
My VIP Vacations Melissa Wholesale travel agency Branson Missouri Nationwide Author: MILWAUKEE, Wisconsin Travel Agencies: My VIP Vacations Nationwide

Jun 21 2016
Vida Vacations Grupo Vidanta; Vidanta; Vidanta Group; Vida Vacations; Mayan Palace; Private Reserve Travel Collection; Vacation Privileges; The Grand Mayan Riviera Maya; The Grand Luxxe; The Grand Bliss SCAM ALERT: DO NOT ATTEND ANY PRESENTATIONS AT THE GRAND MAYAN, MAYAN PALACE OR ANY RESORTS OWNED BY VIDANTA/VIDA VACATIONS Playa del Carmen Quintana Roo Reply Author: Brooklyn, New York Timeshare Rentals: Vida Vacations Internet

Jun 18 2016
Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club LHVC, Lifestyles Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club, LHVC, Lifestyles, Dominican Republic, also in Cancun- will give you promises they do not intend to keep- they just want your money they do not will not honor what promised! Puerto Plata and Cancun Other Author: Irving, Texas Resorts: Lifestyle Holidays Vacation Club Puerto Plata, Other

7, Report #1312090

Jun 18 2016
America Vacations Travelocity Travelocity America Vacations Fraud Nationwide Author: Massachusetts Resorts: America Vacations Nationwide

8, Report #1312055

Jun 18 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Vacations, Cancun, Mexico, distantpalmsvacations, pricelesstimes Cancun Q. Roo, Mexico
Author: Irving, Texas Resorts: Distant Palms Vacations Cancun Q. Roo, Mexico,

Jun 15 2016
Club Sunset or Sunset World I received a phonecall that i have been selected to go for a trip in cancun mexico with accommodations. They are really good at their words. After several phonecalls, i agreed to go. When i was in cancun mexico, i did not know that there will be a long hour talk to buy a time share or vacation package. I did not say yes. But they woul not let you go in the said room unless you say yes to the agreement. They wanted to get my credit card at once to get my down payment. The rest os history. I maxed out my credit card. They don't want to cancel my membership even if i wrote them and pleaded.  Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico To Resolve the Situation Author: Calgary, Timeshare Rentals: Club Sunset or Sunset World Cancun, Q.Roo Mexico,

Jun 15 2016
Blue Green Vacations Blue Green, Blue Green Vacations Incessant up sale harassment after repeatedly notifying them that this is intolerable. Nationwide Author: Edmond, Oklahoma Lodging: Blue Green Vacations Nationwide

Jun 12 2016
Vacations to go Worst travel company ever Texas Internet Resolution Author: Bellflower, California Resorts: Vacations to go Internet

Jun 10 2016
International Taxidermy, Mx., InternationalTaxidermymx.com, taxidermia internacional Scammed by International Taxidermy in Cancun Mexico Author: Colorado Fishing: International Taxidermy, Mx San Agustin Tlaxiaca, Mexico

Jun 07 2016
bluegreen vacations I brought a package deal which I thought was too good to be true. evansville Indiana Author: evansville, Indiana Hotel: bluegreen vacations evansville, Indiana

Jun 03 2016
America Vacations SOLD ME SOMETHING OTHER THAN WHAT I ASKED FOR! Nationwide Author: Portland, Oregon Travel Agencies: America Vacations Nationwide

Jun 02 2016
Krystal Cancun/Global Resort Connections Krystal International Vacation Club, GRC FRAUD! SCAM! RIPOFF! We were SWINDLED!! Cancun, Mexico Author: Missouri City, Texas Cross-Border Scams: Krystal Cancun/Global Resort Connections Nationwide

May 29 2016
Distant Palms Vacations Priceless Times I received a call from a company identifying itself as the Marriott offering a 6 day 5 night stay. To learn more I had to press 1, I did and an agent immediately picked up the call. The offer allowed for an initial payment of $299 and 3 subsequent payments of $233 over three months. Instead they placed unauthorized charges of $346, $578 and $200 all within 5-6 days. When I demanded a refund they refused it and instead tried to offer additional packages for low costs. I reported them to the FTC and the Better Business Bureau. Cancun Internet
Author: New York, New York Hotel: Distant Palms Vacations Internet

May 22 2016
American Vacations, Travelocity American Vacations RIP OFF, fraudulant travel agency, bogus deals Nationwide Author: Farmingdale, New York Travel Agencies: American Vacations Nationwide

May 19 2016
America Vacations They told me that I have an awesome deal on a vacation to 6 or 7 destinations of my choice and that it is $149 for a 5 day/ 4 night vacation with all my expenses paid for plus 60% off a round trip flight. I gave them my debit card and they told me I was being recorded, but I wasn't recorded and now they took $550 out of my account. They said Orlando, FL, but I don't believe them. Fax Author: Morrisville, Vermont Travel Agents: America Vacations Internet

May 19 2016
Take 3 vacation packages Take 3 nights Take 3 vacations They take your money and not give you a vacation for it! They make it impossible to book you vacation like oh sorry that spot is not available and that date is not available try calling us in a week they find all excuses not to book your vacation and or charge u a hefty fee to book it like another 150$ because this is a popular date or destination or expedited booking . THE HOLD TIME TO SPEAK TO A BOOKING AGENT IS 110 minuets!!! And at the end they DONT EVEN BOOK YOU!' Internet
Author: Great neck , New York Hotel: Take 3 vacation packages Internet

May 16 2016
Priceless Times, Erika Smith, Eddie Cruze Priceless Times - Vacation Scam Cancun Mexico Author: Michigan Travel Agencies: Priceless Times Cancun,

May 16 2016
America vacations corp Truly a scam Internet Author: Co. Springs, Colorado Hotel: America vacations corp Internet

May 16 2016
VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Vidanta ALL lies, deception, no responses to any requests, DO NOT WASTE your time with VIDA, JUST SAY NO!!! Rivera Maya Mexico satisfactorily resolved Author: Littleton, Colorado Timeshare Rentals: VIDA VACATIONS - Mayan Palace Nationwide

May 16 2016
America Vacations Benito Juaez ExpediaPremiere Cancun On 4/17/16, my husband & I spoke to an agent. We specifically stated to the agent that we wanted to travel on May21-May 25. Internet Author: Fanwood, New Jersey Hotel: America Vacations Benito Juaez Internet

May 16 2016
America Vacations Benito Juare They faxed a vaction scam to employer advertising a 5 day for night inclusive tropical vacation with a bonus Las Vegas vacation for $149 per person. Mexico Internet
Author: STOCKTON, California Resorts: America Vacations Internet

May 13 2016
pricelesstimes Fraudulent scam selling a vacation that is impossible to book. Cancun Mexico Cancun Mexico Author: Roseville, Minnesota Resorts: pricelesstimes Internet