CODE RED 7 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CODE RED 7
There may be more specific results for "CODE RED 7"
For more specific results for "CODE RED 7"
Showing 1-25 of 8,459 Found Reports For more specific results for "CODE RED 7"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 26 2017
creditone bank n/a On,04/05/2017. I called my card lost.time 7:18PM WED.Company (says No) PO Box 98873, Las Vegas,NV 89193-8873 Nationwide Author: Baltimore, Maryland Banks: creditone bank Nationwide

Apr 24 2017
L2D2 Enterprises Lakshman Viswanathan John Sanchez Took payment and owe refund for the last 7 months Long Island New York Author: santa fe springs, California Cellular Phone Companies: L2D2 Enterprises Long Island, New York

Apr 24 2017
24/7 Locksmith Services Rip Off I have ever experienced one Author: Annandale, Virginia Bait-and-Switch: 24/7 Locksmith Services Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
Live Tech My laptop crashed with error code called the company on the screen . Live Tech fix problem at cost over transfer money into account as refund now won't stop harassing on phone. For more money. Various people with Indian accent and using American names . Various locations Dallas Texas Washington DC Internet Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Adult Web Site: Live Tech Internet

Apr 20 2017
Great American Readers Rip off company--Charges $998 for subscription to 5 mags--You can only cancel for 7 days??? Bloomington Minnesota Author: Holly, Michigan Book & Magazine Publishers: Great American Readers Bloomington, Minnesota

Apr 20 2017
SWEngines.com Remann.com Dont Even think About buying an Engine From Them. I purchased an engine from these crooks. It took almost a month to receive it, not the 7 to 14 business days they promised. When we did receive it, it was obvious it had sat somewhere (out in the weather) for a long time. My mechanic started out to install the engine, but also had surgery during the installation. As a result, he wasn't able to install the engine before the 10 required days. Therefore, these theives wont return phone call(s), because it we didn't meet the deadline for the installation and warranty. Put enough hoops out there (as they do) you don't cover a defective engine. Anyway, the engine they sent has TWO rods knocking. So much for their quality control and I'm out $1400 + $2000 to have it installed. Disappointed. Now I'm paying my mechanic to repair their defective engine Tulsa Oklahoma Author: Aurora, Colorado Junk Dealers: SWEngines.com Nationwide

Apr 20 2017
Luxia 7 Scam, deceitful, rip off Internet Author: Appleton, Wisconsin Skin Care: Luxia 7 Internet

Apr 19 2017
Red Stone Ranch apartment UDR property Beware of move out fees!!! Cedar Park Texas
Author: Round Rock, Texas Questionable Activities: Red Stone Ranch apartment Cedar Park, Texas

Apr 19 2017
Auro Gold / Auro Liquid Gold & Adya Clarity, (Black Mica) SCAM, Deceptive Product, Trick, Rip Off, Unsafe for Consumption Sacramento, CA Internet
This is a smear campaign we rebutted 7 years ago Author: New York, New York Alternative Health: wonderhearingaid Internet

Apr 19 2017
Corel Corel.com/VideoStudio Corell - One of the worst companies I've ever dealt with. Exactly a day after my purchase they asked me if I wanted to upgrade. This comes the day after my question to them is this the latest software? to which they never replied. Now, the software doesn't work with Windows 7. They have horrible communication skills and are the worst in returning your messages. Ottawa Ontario Author: Los Angeles, California Computer Software: Corel Ottawa, Ontario

Apr 16 2017
Red Box Charge My Card For Something I Did Not Purchase Villa Park Illinois Author: sumter, South Carolina Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Red Box Internet

Apr 15 2017
LA Scooter Service Shop had my bike for 7 months! They are constantly closed and refuse to respond to any of my phone calls/emails North Hollywood California
Author: North Hollywood, California Motor Vehicle: LA Scooter Service North Hollywood, California

Apr 15 2017
Jacqueline Rizk Detox divaElegant elchemy Nutritionist took over £1,000 From me, I paid for 7 Skype sessions, I only got 1. She lied and said she was involved with mayo clinic. Lebanon Internet Author: Benfleet , Alabama Alternative Health: Jacqueline Rizk Internet

Apr 14 2017
VEHICLE SERVICES DEPARTMENT WHAT CONTRACT ???? CODE :A806-156785A PLANO Texas Author: LYNCHBURG, Virginia Auto Repair Service: VEHICLE SERVICES DEPARTMENT PLANO, Texas

Apr 13 2017
Pure Home Systems (Rainbow Cleaning Systems) try to charge me 5X what its really worth. 50700 North Davis Highway #7 Florida Author: Pensacola, Florida Cleaning Services: Betty Barrett Robinson Nationwide

Apr 12 2017
Asentra Health the company started taking funds out of my account without my knowledge Nationwide Author: red bluff, California Health Insurance: Asentra Health Nationwide

Apr 11 2017
Red Rock Rv Scott and Jennifer Berning Trying to get a refund of $400.00 Pella Iowa
I have received contact from Scott Berning Author: Oreana, Illinois RV Dealers: Red Rock Rv Pella, Iowa

Apr 10 2017
TechPro King Purchased Office 2016 and Product Code won't work. Attemped to call no answer and no response to emails. Microsoft told me the product code given was for MSDN only and I was not allowed to have that number and to get a refund. Internet System up and running Author: Denver, Colorado Computer Software: TechPro King Internet

Apr 10 2017
Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion Sameer Lalani ( owner of Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion ) Restaurant hired my staffing company to work his event at Infinite Energy Arena on April 7, 2017 Tucker, Georgia Author: Atlanta, Georgia Event Planners & Sites: Tikka Cafe - Healthy Indian Fusion Tucker,, Georgia

Apr 10 2017
Joe Milane Joseph Milane Blackmailed us with embedded code that took our system hostage Boston Internet NOTICE Author: Boston, Massachusetts Computer Programmers: Joe Milane Internet

Apr 09 2017
Red Dot Machinery NAW Internet Author: Lilydale , Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Red Dot Machinery Internet

Apr 09 2017
LaserPrinterChecks 7 Vayoel Moshe Dr. Unit 101. Monro,NY 877-586-6377 SCAM !!! Never received my checks !!! I want my money back !!! They are not answering any calls!!! Monroe New York Author: Pinellas Park, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: LaserPrinterChecks Monroe , New York

Apr 09 2017
SPOTIFY Charges my card over 7 times in 2 week period various amounts after I was verified for a student acct. via SHEERID they charge me $9.99 and i still get LOUD eardrum blasting ADS Stockholm, Sweden California Author: San Diego, California Media: SPOTIFY internet

Apr 04 2017
High Priestess Kathie Ceesay Kathie SCAM, GRAND THEIF, GRAND LARCENY, FRAUD Chicago Internet
Con Artist Author: Chicago, Illinois ORGANIZED CRIME: High Priestess Kathie Internet

Apr 02 2017
Locksmith 24-7 AKA Locksmith Pros unknown -- ripoff artists... shabby work... high prices... damages to home... do not honor any service guarantees Portland OR
Author: Portland, Oregon Locksmiths: Locksmith 24-7 AKA Locksmith Pros Internet