Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

CODE RED 7

Showing 1-25 of 8,431 Found Reports For more specific results for "CODE RED 7"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 25 2017
RED Auto Protection TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Ripoff Report Verified RED Auto Protectioncommitment to customer satisfaction: RED Auto Protection stands on impeccable record, further dedicates itself to providing best possible customer service in Vehicle Service Contract Industry. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. RED Auto Protection known by quality auto dealers RED Auto Protection offers the best possible Vehicle Protection Plans at lowest possible cost. Operating in industry with many competitors who have poor reputations, RED Auto Protection is proud to be Ripoff Report Verified™. RED Auto Protection’s mission statement: to offer the highest quality vehicle protection plans with honesty, integrity, and unparalleled care for our most important asset...our customer--both before and after the sale. RED Auto Protection commitment,  going the extra mile for every customer. Ripoff Report Verified™ .. businesses you can trust.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Warranty: RED Auto Protection TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. RED Auto Protection RED Auto Protection the highest quality protection plans at the most affordable prices. Plans are offered by A rated underwriters who have all been in business for many years, ensuring stability and high claims payouts. Vehicle Protection Plans used by top quality Auto Dealers. Overland Park, Kansas

Mar 24 2017
Cliffs deals STEVEN CONE TV sold as new, however the TV has a red line in the center and cliffs deal refused to allow me to send it back to them or to repair it. New Jersey Internet Author: New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cliffs deals Internet

Mar 23 2017
Luxia no. 7 Neil Thomson is the registered agent with Attorney General's office. He also has 4-5 other companies filed. Phoenix Arizona Author: Kaufman, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no. 7 Phoenix, Arizona

Mar 21 2017
Red bull Red bull and energy drinks Sent 2 checks at different times to get my car wrapped for red bull checks did not clear and I was charged for them this is a big scam Red bull Texas TYG AND JIM PILE ON LIKE THE BULLIES THEY ARE Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Red bull Alabama

Mar 20 2017
Salvato Electric aka Bobby Salvato Electrician submits fake permit, work not to code N. Billerica Massachusetts Author: Revere, Massachusetts Building Services: Salvato Electric N. Billerica, Massachusetts

Mar 19 2017
Statewide recovery group They called me on a local area code and said they will bring court papers to my house so I can go to court because I'm being sued for a loan I didn't pay back. So I borrow $100 to pay the same day and after that they've been taking $50 off of my bank account every Friday. They are scams Nationwide Author: Lake worth, Florida Attorney Generals: Statewide recovery group Nationwide

7, Report #1361951

Mar 15 2017
Red Rock Towing LLC Do not get your repair work done here! I received a quote over the phone for a quick one hour repair and ended up with a 700.00 bill. The owner, Mike said he charges by the book and if he can get it done in 45minutes he's still going to charge 3hrs labor. I called around and other shops say the job should have taken 45minutes. He is not a licensed repair shop and has an unqualified tow truck drivers playing mechanic. This is a towing company, not a repair shop. He runs the business out of his garage in a residential area. Beware of the friendly talk over the phone that they'll take care of you because it will come with a hefty price tag. Gillette Wyoming Author: Gillette, Wyoming Auto Towing: Red Rock Towing LLC Gillette, Wyoming

Mar 14 2017
REVIEW: Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles 100% commitment to customer satisfaction, pledges to resolve any issues. Feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Pathfinder Business Strategies and Drew Miles. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian Florida*UPDATE ...Pathfinder Business Strategies & Drew Miles offer commitment to the success of their clients. Verified by Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program.. The program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business Yet, with one simple strategy that you gave me during our last coaching session, I increased my income by over $25,000 per month! Author: Vero Beach, Florida Tutoring: Pathfinder Business Strategies TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Commitment to customer satisfaction, positive rating for its customer support from Ripoff Report. Excellent opportunity for entrepreneurs to keep more of what they are making instead of giving it away in taxes while protecting their assets. Sebastian, Florida

Mar 14 2017
Yummy Hair Extensions Lied when asked if you can use a coupon code for sale items Texas Nationwide Author: Alabama Beauty Products: Yummy Hair Extensions Nationwide

Mar 13 2017
ULSC United Lending Services United Lending Services Co.P.O. Box 1696Smithtown, NY 11787 THis company is a total a scam. I signed up for 34.95$ fees because they told me I was apporoved for 20K loan, then I was not but they gave me a lot of website to apply, and they promise if there is 5 denial letters they will refund me. So I had 6 denial letters, I sent 7 mails, they confirm that they got it but never mail me back, I mailed with the letters but they are ignoring me. Never got my money back and the reviews about them is so bad Smithtown, NY Internet Author: Petaluma, California Loans: ULSC United Lending Services Internet

Mar 13 2017
The Roth Morgan Firm Trying to shake down on a debt discharged by Chapter 7 Orlando Florida Can't talk to anyone in the office Author: Rockford, Illinois Collection Agencies: The Roth Morgan Firm Orlando, Florida

Mar 12 2017
Red wine spa Terrible! New York New York Author: Miami, Florida Massage Therapists: Red wine spa New York , New York

Mar 11 2017
Luxia no, 7 Free trial ripoff internet Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Skin Care: Luxia no, 7 Internet

Mar 10 2017
Walmart Visa debit card I received a card as a gift. I tried to use it at a store but it kept getting declined. I called the number on the back which has no option to speak to a real person and it asked for my 3 digit code on the back. My card does not have one - so the automated phone line cut me off. I have tried to fax them and mail them a letter and have heard nothing. California
Author: Crowheart, Wyoming Credit & Debt Services: Walmart Visa debit card Internet

Mar 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York LLC On 12-7-2015 I hired Volks Anwalt law firm to represent me in loan modification with Ocwen mortgage company. I was told by the firm they could keep me from loosing my home and if the loan modication was not approved they would file bankruptcy as a last reresort. I had to pay them 3,500.00 and another 500.00 each month in fees. Thus far I have paid them $13,400.00. New York New York Author: Bowie, Maryland Attorneys & Legal Services: Volks Anwalt of New York LLC New York , New York

Mar 09 2017
24/7 Propane Herbert Cetrone Filed a Complaint Watford City North Dakota Author: Aiken, South Carolina Accounting: 24/7 Propane Watford City, North Dakota

Mar 08 2017
Fox Web Creation Fox webcreations Fox Web Creations Elamri Red Web develpment company takes $9,000 from me and does not deliver the website they were paid to make. Kansas City Missouri Kansas City Missouri This is a Fake Review Author: Kansas City, Missouri Websites: Fox Web Creation Kansas City, Missouri

Mar 07 2017
wenshanli Style C Dresses secret Watts Farmhouse wrong dress, substituted red for blue, short for maxi, polyester for rayon blend, medium for small, Mohito for Cedric Charlier Wuhai City Inner Mongolia, China
Author: Seattle, Washington Unusual Rip-Off: wenshanli Internet

Mar 07 2017
www.Donald Coins.com Merrick products did not provide products ordered . did not respond to my emails Orlando Fl. Author: Red Oak, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Donald Coins.com Internet

Mar 06 2017
Luxia No 7 novudermskin.com, SGJ Skin Serum, DermaCream the internet advertising lures you in with a free trial, then it hits you with an expensive charge for their product in about 15 days. It does not state that you will be charged or how much the charge will be. Arizona Internet Author: Simi valley, California Skin Care: Luxia No 7 Internet

Mar 06 2017
Luxia No.7 skin serum Skittle*Aistyskincare When ordering this free trial there is no info to tell you it's autopsy and no way to cancel until they have charged you $99. There is no refund policy. No invoice. They make contact very hard. Very misleading. Only about getting your money. Arizona Arizona Author: Tacoma, Washington Attorney Generals: Luxia No.7 skin serum Internet

Mar 06 2017
Jeff Rettig Remax, All In One Builders Dishonest Business Practices, Exploitation of Labor, Building Code Violations Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Realtors: Jeff Rettig Grand Rapids, Michigan

Mar 05 2017
Red Payments Merchant Services Christina Christina who is the sales person represenrative lied about the mechant services fees. She said 5 cent per transaction but we were charged 25 per transaction. She made us to have a 2 years contract with First Data for processing machine rental.t New York New York Author: LasVegas, Nevada Adoption Agencies: Red Payments Merchant Services New York, New York

Mar 05 2017
Rejuvaderm Zanuantiaging, Renuvaderm, Renuvadermskin, Rejuvaderm, Nuvaderm, Modernuskin, Renuskin,Hydralie (Ageless Moisturizing) After ordering, Comapny called back DEMANDING ADDITIONAL information--RED FLAG! Santa Ana California Author: McKeesport, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Rejuvaderm Santa Ana, California