COLON CURE 1000 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: COLON CURE 1000
There may be more specific results for "COLON CURE 1000"
For more specific results for "COLON CURE 1000"
Showing 1-25 of 2,544 Found Reports For more specific results for "COLON CURE 1000"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS | Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Photos Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) Internet

Jul 18 2017
Viking magazine service The associates were rude, terse and threatened to put this on my credit report when i called to cancel. Hung the phone in my face. I will be disputing this if it goes on my credit report. Bottom line... These people are rip offs and con artists. There is NO WAY i would ever agree to paying 1000 for magazines that i did not receive.. I was also promised a visa gift card and restaraunt vouchers of which i have yet to receive... These people should be put out of business Bloomington Minnesota Author: Chicago, Illinois Questionable Activities: Viking magazine service Bloomington, Minnesota

Jul 16 2017
Instasmile Ripped off for over $1000 Canadian. Chicago Illinois Author: Nanaimo, British Columbia Dental Services: Instasmile Chicago, Illinois

Jul 16 2017
H&R Block Over $1000 in Fraud Isn't Worth Their Time Internet Author: Fort Mill, South Carolina Income Tax Service: H&R Block Internet

Jul 12 2017
Student Aid Center Scam! Company charges $1000 to enroll you in a free government program Internet Author: Simpsonville, South Carolina Loans: Student Aid Center Internet

Jul 08 2017
GreenCare Lawn and Landscape Johnathan Farmer STOLE $1000 Installed wrong Busches which was much cheaper and did the worst Job Crowley Texas Author: FRISCO, Texas Landscaping: GreenCare Lawn and Landscape Crowley, Texas

Jul 06 2017
PC Security Solutions PC Security Solutions LLC, Tony Davis, Jon Montel, Jonathan Montel Total scam. These guys sell fake programs and fake fake services. They tried to charge my mother $1000. They impersonate and pretend to be legitimate companies and impersonate people they are not. Lauderhill, Florida - Ft Lauderdale, Florida Florida Author: Anonymous, Illinois Computer Fraud: PC Security Solutions Internet

Jul 06 2017
Sandra Rose Michaels Energy Enhancement System,Michael Bertolacini,Mela Bertolacini I put a $20,000.00 on a 12 unit system to cure my mother's cancer. I cancelled my order without receiving anything and they won't return my money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Sandra Rose Michaels Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 28 2017
score cure liz losue and andreea florea plus martin cornbluth this company fraud me out of $100 dollars plus they was charging me $50 dollars per delete of the things off my credit report the deal was they go after the credit report companies and make them pay per delete however score cure has been charging me out of pocket for the things been took off after they took them off all the money i paid was wasted my score stayed in the 500s i signed up a year ago they promise i would see good results within a year now this is 2017 my score is still the same they closed my account after i paid $50 dollars last month in may i told them i don't have much money coming in they treated me like a dog i have health problems my doctor told me to take it easy post to been a money back guarantee no questions asked but they wouldn't try to give me my money back my account was $375 last month after i paid $50 dollars my account went from $375 to $325 now the collection company they sold my account to says i owe score cure $625 dollars score cure is charging me cause they closed my account plus there charging me fees $150 dollars for each i never got a letter or nothing saying my account was closed they never even called me or emailed me i had to find out the hard way now my money is gone i wanted to warn people do not sign up for score cure because you will lose your money Freehold New Jersey Sc Author: Williamson, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: score cure Freehold , New Jersey

Jun 23 2017
Lowe's Store # 0520 Mr, Jones !!! 817 419 9755 1000 west Arbrook Arlington Tx76015 $3,000 Generator not working lowe,s will not honor 5 yr warranty unit has oil leak. Icant return because of a 30 day policy To disconnect electric & gas Will cost $2,000 Arlington Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Warranty Companies: Lowe's Store # 0520 Arlington, Texas

Jun 19 2017
Isaac Walden Grassroots GMX isaac had taken my last 1000 dollars and what burns me most is my mther died that day and he did not care He deserves to go to jail and anyone that has dealt with them should make formal fraud and larceny cases against him with the local police and postmater general and they will prosacute him Jackonsville Florida Author: Pontiac, Michigan Advertising Agencies: Isaac Walden Grassroots GMX Jackonsville, Florida

Jun 12 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Jun 11 2017
Phillip Steptoe SCAMMED me with $1000 for his CPA coaching internet Internet
Author: Tamarac, Florida Internet Fraud: Phillip Steptoe Internet

Jun 07 2017
Imperium Garcinia Cambogia & Imperium Colon Cleanse Beware !!!! High charges of $80.00 and $70.00 charged after two week trial period - My ad said free month Internet Author: Internet Weightloss Programs: Imperium Garcinia Cambogia Internet

Jun 06 2017
Alpha and Omega Moving and Storage Quoted Low Price Only to add $1000+ Once They Loaded Everything, Held Items Hostage Sun Valley California Author: San Diego, California Moving Companies: Alpha and Omega Moving and Storage Sun Valley, California

Jun 04 2017
L&m towing L&m towing is a complete fraud scamers towed they towed my daughters car 3 times in 4 years at a cost of over $1000 doll Newhall California Author: Canyon country, California Auto Towing: L&m towing Newhall, California

Jun 04 2017
Travis Cavapoo Puppies Travis Walker, Tasong Rollins, OCEAN ANIMALS TRAVEL SERVICES Stole $1000 from my using MoneyGram services to pay for a puppy that did not exist. He tried to up the price to an additional shipping cost of $3000 by choosing a high pressure crate that was not high pressure as well as adding vaccine fees. He said it was refundable and needed the $3000 to ship the puppy safe. I declined and asked for my money back. He said he would send it back using the same MoneyGram service but never did. El Paso Texas Author: Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio Pet Shops & Supplies: Travis Cavapoo Puppies El Paso, Texas

May 24 2017
Fast and Fun Rentals Fast and Fun rentals kept $1000 damage deposit for damage not done by me. Gilbert Arizona Author: Mesa, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Fast and Fun Rentals Gilbert, Arizona

May 23 2017
Tag Towing and Collision Held my car hostage for 2 months, resulting in me owing almost $1000 in rental car fees Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Tag Towing and Collision Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

May 18 2017
John mecandante Mr John rent a house to me on April 5 I gave him partial money to get in the house he told me stories and other things I like is nice I'll give you I have 1000 people about the house I have one person right now I'll tell you now I won't let them have th Nationwide Author: Garfiled, New Jersey Unusual Rip-Off: John mecandante Nationwide

May 17 2017
Select Automotive 1000 Nicholas Hart Nick Hart Nicholas Hart Select automotive 1000 Marietta Georgia Author: Carrollton, Georgia Auto Dealers: Select Automotive 1000 Nicholas Hart Marietta , Georgia

May 16 2017
Eros.com, Victoria Victoria did not tell me that the extra $1500.00 I spent would be used for her tip - $1000 and the rest for Eros.com. I also gave her $520. Very dissatisfied. RipOff!! San Diego Nationwide What? Author: Escondido, California Strippers & Dancers: Eros.com Internet

May 16 2017
Internet website design concepts LLC -- Steven Anderson Took 3500 for Amazon account selling stuff on the internet - for returns of 800-1000 per month Arizona Author: Lakeland, Florida Work at Home Business: Internet website design concepts Internet

May 16 2017
COAL COSMETICS/ HEALERBOD / I CURE BOD FRAUDULENT COMPANY-YOU WILL NEVER GET YOUR MONEY BACK-$180.& 60 HOURS ON THE PHONE/NO RECOURSE Internet Author: Edgewater, Maryland Skin Care: COAL COSMETICS Internet

May 15 2017
Los Altos High School the Judgement only $1000, NOT enough for 20% of what she DAMAGED on my property, hacienda heights CA Author: hacienda heights, California Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: Lind Rose Solis Lied, Cheat, at the Court , with LOUSY ACTING CA