Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: COLON CURE 1000
There may be more reports for "COLON CURE 1000"
For more results perform a general search for "COLON CURE 1000"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 22 2017
Global Financial Training Program REVIEW: Commitment to client satisfaction. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Four day training in New York City all expenses paid at one of New Yorks finest hotels. Learn how to qualify your clients needs and how you make money. Meet between 10-15 lenders in person or by webinar. The latest marketing techniques to get your phone ringing very quickly. Global Financial Training will build your website with a customized LOGO and start you off with 1000 Leads to jump start your business. Ripoff Report Verified
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Global Financial Training TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Premier training company teaching people who want to enter the lucrative business of providing all types of financing to businesses that have been turned down by their local banks. How to OWN YOUR OWN FINANCE COMPANY. More than 35 years in the financing business experience. Internet

Feb 18 2017
Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman House of Brigh ORION FOXWOOD AKA KEVIN MICHEAL SHIPMAN RIPPED ME OFF 1000 DOLLARS Internet Author: California Psychic Fortune Tellers: Orion Foxwood aka Kevin Michael Shipman Internet

Feb 08 2017
Laura Small Vegas Chihuahuas Tiny ChihuahuasLas Vegas Chihuahuas FRAUD! Charged $1000 more then agreement. Las Vegas Chihuahua Ear Mites,Hookworm! Brooklyn NewYork Internet
You are embarrassing yourself! You can not put a good business in the trash, by a fake report Author: Atlanta, Georgia Dog Breeders: Laura Small Vegas Chihuahuas Internet

Feb 04 2017
Stealthbuy.co.uk SCAMS stealthbuy.co.uk Ripped Off! Stealthbuy.co.uk has scammed me by £1000 reviews are fake! bournmouth Internet
Author: southhampton, Alabama Brokerage Companies On-line: Stealthbuy.co.uk SCAMS Internet

Feb 03 2017
Ticket Fullfillment Service may have other names paid over $1000 for Rolling Stone tickets and was sent tickets for some group I nver heard of. Internet Author: Santa Rosa, California Credit Card Fraud: Ticket Fullfillment Service Internet

Feb 03 2017
Cure Auto Insurance Worst Insurance Company EVER Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Car Insurance: Cure Auto Insurance Nationwide

Feb 02 2017
Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Adam Copeland for Cash Advance, Inc in California. They sent me an email about a $2000 debt on a Cash Advance, Inc. Loan that they were hired to collect at a negotiated price of $1000. No phone number was given. I never got such a loan and I've never been to California. Stockport California Complete scam Author: Lost Creek, West Virginia Collection Agency's: Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Nationwide

Feb 01 2017
Walton,rice lenders Ripped off 1000 in legal fees for loans Missouri Internet Author: Las vegas, Nevada Banks: Walton,rice lenders Internet

Feb 01 2017
JasonMcbride.com jason mcbride He took a $1000 and should deliver four chapter of a book 30 days ago never happened Internet
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Book Publishers: JasonMcbride.com Internet

Feb 01 2017
rewardzoneusa They promised to send me a $1000 Walmart card if I bought 10 products or services which I did. White Plains New York Author: Los Angeles, California Credit Card Fraud: rewardzoneusa Internet

Jan 23 2017
Elizabeth Washington Sent moneygram $1000 to Leavenworth, Kansas 66048 to receive a winning prize of $150,000 by UPS. Now she claims that the UPS had a bad accident and the money is in the custody of the firemen and she is asking for $8500 to get the money our of the Firemen' They made me feel very humiliated and I will never ever do this again. Leavenworth Kansas Author: Gulfport, Mississippi Veteran's Administration: Elizabeth Washington Leavenworth, Kansas

Jan 22 2017
Ricardo Diaz Ricardo Diaz ZununBrothers Welding Ricardo Diaz is an illigal Mexican conman, a liar, and thief...he borrowed $5500 from TaxNow1, took a vehicle and had it impounded for driving without a licence, and has taken $1000's of dollars from countless individuals Inglewood California
Brothers Welding Ricardo Diaz Update Author: Torrance, California Maintenance Companies: Ricardo Diaz Inglewood, California

Jan 22 2017
China Towne Furniture and owners Jay Yennock and Morgan Yennock Claimed credit card fraud to deny paying for service I drove 1000+ miles to deliver on Thanksgiving! Syracuse New York Author: Carroll, Iowa Furniture & Furnishings: China Towne Furniture Syracuse, New York

Jan 16 2017
Reward zone USA They put up a message stating that I won $1000 gift card of my choosing. I selected Walmart. Then they asked for practical information. After that they started to ask for other information and I kept entering info to get the card. Once done, they had info and I got zero Internet Author: Sebastian , Florida Credit Services: Reward zone USA Internet

Jan 08 2017
mygiftcardsite.com US Bank prepaid Mastercard Turned off my gift card with 1000 balance left wont allow me to access funds Internet Author: Layton, Utah Employees: mygiftcardsite.com Internet

Dec 20 2016
Advance america I applied for an on line loan,I got a call from this number stating I had gotten approved for a $1000 loan.so this guy says he needs verification an to do this I had to goto wal- Mart an buy $700 in Apple iTunes cards.my account showed sum funds were deposited,but my bank locked em up as the MBL deps seem funny.  Beverly hills calif Internet Author: RENO, Nevada Questionable Activities: Advance america Internet

Dec 13 2016
RewardZoneUsa LLC. RewardZoneUsa.com Falsely led me to believe that I earned a 1000$ visa White Plains New York Author: Grants pass, Oregon ORGANIZED CRIME: RewardZoneUsa LLC. Internet

Dec 06 2016
NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC This company offers drop shipping on their sites so you can sell their items on e-Bay.com and the items never sells, all crappy stuff.You call them to cancel and they keep billing your credit card.Try calling them and they make 1000 of excuses so they d novotech, NOVATECH WHOLESALE, ebay, dropshipper Bakersfield, California Internet
Author: Bayside, New York Internet Fraud: NOVATECH WHOLESALE LLC Internet

Dec 03 2016
Helen of Troy The product Sea Breeze gave me 3rd degree burns. 6 years later the chemical burns turned to cancer. I had to have my face cut open and smile crooked now. They offered me 1000$. They lied to me asked me to deal with them direct and now they are saying it i Personal Injury Cancer from use of Sea Breeze , Helen of Troy, El Paso, Texas Internet
Author: Union City, New Jersey Medical Supplies: Helen of Troy Internet

Nov 28 2016
Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Leo, Lenny Never paid on time and left still owed $635 out of $900+ balance. West Hollywood Internet, California Author: Los Angeles, California Barbers: Hairdoo App & Leonardo Colon III Internet

Nov 21 2016
JomaShop Joma watches Defective watch, less tahn 40 days old, Joma would not take any action for repair/replace. Watch was in $1000. range and they said tough luck! Brooklyn New York Internet Author: vienna, Virginia Jewelry Stores: JomaShop Internet

Nov 14 2016
FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC HUGO ARTURO HERNANDEZ I agreed to a contract with Arturo Hernandez for Stucco, and concrete. I gave him a deposit for $3500, $1000, and $500 for a total of $5000. The contract was not completed except for concrete, which he miscalculated the materials. He tried to take shortcuts in materials and workmanship on the stucco, and when confronted, he got belligerent, and stopped returning calls. He demanded more money, and claimed that the contract we agreed on, did not include the major repairs needed to complete a stucco job. Since our encounter, I have left several messages for him, and have received zero return calls back. I am having to look for another stucco contractor to complete the job that I had agreed to with Fernandez Construction. ALBUQUERQUE New Mexico Author: RIO RANCHO, New Mexico Builders & Contractors: FERNANDEZ CONSTRUCTION LLC ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico

Nov 08 2016
Bella Vita 18457 Bella Vita lift pallet 18458 Sent product after cancellation. Charged for that, then charged for products that were never even sent!! I ordered a trial offer for 4.95 and have been charged over $1000!!horribe brutal company!! Internet Author: Bella vista, Arkansas Miscellaneous Companies: Bella Vita 18457 Internet

Nov 01 2016
Allied Service Center Company had vehicle for several weeks for simple repais. Cant get a straight answer. Tried to get $1000 from us for ECM repair, got agitated when we bought part ourselves and only paid them for labor. Diagnostic machine all of sudden generating various codes so we can pay for additinal repairs. Paid them $800 for new wires, not sure if the wiring is new because the Svc Advisor stated sensors are co-existing with the wiring. We feel defeated and robbed with no gun. I am a hard working government employee with 2 children. My hard earned money is valuable. This concludes my statement. Las Vegas Nevada Author: North Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Mechanics: Allied Service Center Las Vegas, Nevada

Oct 31 2016
Unified Caring Association Perennial Care, Patriot, Americas Trust. Led us to believe this was an option to use for the Obama Care. Told us they would be saving us over $1000. Led us to believe this was a PPO plan and we could see any doctor we wanted to see. When asked about the deductable was told it was a no deductable plan. When asked who the provider was the conversation was led in a direction where we were never told who the carrier was. Mt Shasta California Author: Douglasville, Georgia Customer Leads: Unified Caring Association Mt Shasta, California