Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: COMPUSERVE 2000
There may be more reports for "COMPUSERVE 2000"
For more results perform a general search for "COMPUSERVE 2000"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 16 2017
Skyhawke Technologies Sky Trak Golf Sky Golf Sky Trak Golf Took My $2000 and Ran! Ridgeland Mississippi Author: Redmond, Washington Sporting Goods: Skyhawke Technologies Ridgeland, Mississippi

Feb 14 2017
Sweepstakes Clearinghouse,J. Johnston got bent over once and they continue to send me the same scam mail 2000 E Lamar Blvd Suite 600 Arlington Texas,76006 Author: PHOENIX, Arizona Bait-and-Switch: Sweepstakes Clearinghouse

Feb 13 2017
Elk Minature Schnauzers Scammed me out of 5750.00. Was looking for minature schnauzer puppy found 2 on their site. Bought for 1400.00 then needed insurance for 2000. They needed 1850.00 for shots and 500.00 for cite permint. atlanta Georgia Author: eugene, Oregon Animal Services: Elk Minature Schnauzers atlanta, Georgia

Feb 10 2017
1and2 automotive Reeder Rd., Dallas, TX Approximately three months ago I saw an ad on craigslist for one into automotive for a 2007 Mercedes-Benz 450 GLE The price of the car was ever ties it $9999 I put $2000 down on the vehicle was told I had to do all the paperwork before I can even see the vehicle. That was my first mistake. I tried to insist on seeing the vehicles first and was told they had a system and I needed to follow their system.  Dallas Texas Really? Author: Palestine, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: 1and2 automotive Dallas, Texas

Feb 08 2017
cruise planners/intoxicating travel kim roberts wouldnt send checks back of 2000 said she would just tear them up we requsested to be sent back hagerstown maryland Author: HAGERSTOWN, Maryland Travel Services: cruise planners/intoxicating travel Internet

Feb 05 2017
Yelp Advirtising They promised lots of phone calls. After roping me into a contract and charging over $2000/mo I never received one call. San Fransisco California Internet
Author: Glendale, California Internet: Yelp Advirtising Internet

Feb 04 2017
All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL All my sons moved me and my moms items on a local move wood floor damaged 2000$ they offered $750 POMPANO BEACH Florida Author: boynton beach, Florida Moving & Storage: All My Sons Moving And storage Pompano BEACH FL POMPANO BEACH, Florida

Feb 02 2017
mohawk auto center i leased a car from them and it was running great until about a year later, both my Cadillac converters went out in the car, i only had about $2000 left to pay on the car note and they weren't willing to work with me ..it cost more to repair the car, then my remaining loan balance..after i told the company i could not afford the maintenance for the Cadillac converters and had the dealership come to my residence to tow the car, they fixed the car and put the maintenance fees on my loan, and now there saying that owe them for the repairs .and that's just unbelievable. I had no problem paying off the rest of my loan but i am not paying off those repair fees! , Schenectady New York What Kind of Car? Author: albany, New York Car Financing: mohawk auto center , Schenectady, New York

Feb 02 2017
Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Adam Copeland for Cash Advance, Inc in California. They sent me an email about a $2000 debt on a Cash Advance, Inc. Loan that they were hired to collect at a negotiated price of $1000. No phone number was given. I never got such a loan and I've never been to California. Stockport California Complete scam Author: Lost Creek, West Virginia Collection Agency's: Moorcroft Debt Collection Limited Nationwide

Jan 30 2017
success path advance education SUCCESS PATH A SCAM-$2000 RIP OFF... cottonwood heights Utah success path settled Author: NY, New York Seminar Programs: success path cottonwood heights, Utah

11, Report #1352054

Jan 25 2017
Tempoe AKA Robinson furniture finance company Charged Misleading ridiculous leasing charges. By the time it is over I will have paid $3475.00. $2000 more than the original purchase cost. Do not use this company unless it is an emergency. 1750 Elm Street, Suite 1200, Manchester, NH 03104 Nationwide Author: Detroit, Michigan Furniture & Furnishings: Tempoe Nationwide

Jan 23 2017
Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Manager is Mr Wayne Suyo I ordered 6 airconditioners from Mr Suyo whose contact I got from Made-In-China website. He sent me invoices against which I transfered US $2000. I ended up receiving very cheap air coolers instead. He has since refused to refund my money Foshan China Internet
Author: Alabama Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: Suyo Air Conditioning company Ltd Internet

Jan 19 2017
Ironbound Fitness Total scam trying to collect 2000 plus dollars in 2016 when contact cancelled in 2011 !no class nothing no credit agencey has reported me to transunion newark New Jersey Author: newark, New Jersey Fitness Consultants: Ironbound Fitness newark, New Jersey

Jan 18 2017
A Real Estate Company This company told me I would get enough leads to make up to $200,000 a year in closings for my setup cost of $2000 setup and $500 a month. I made only $120,000 in closings and I feel like they misrepresented. They didn't fulfil their promise. They pro I only made $120k They promised more. Michigan Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Marketing Companies: A Real Estate Company Internet

Jan 04 2017
Ed Mafnas Firehouse lunch wagon, finadene boys LLC , Jeffery Samson , kapolei high school. Took $2000 for catering and never showed up for the party.! Scam scam scam. Ed Mafna is a big lier saying he had been a chef for a lot of celebrities  don't trust these people. Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Food Vendors: Ed Mafnas

Dec 20 2016
TOP GAMES INC. Evony:The King's Return Spent over $2000 on buing in-game packages and the company just ripped med off and close the account with no reason Apia
Author: Ontario Internet Fraud: TOP GAMES INC. Apia,

Dec 19 2016
Resort Travelers Resort travelers International They hounded us for weeks until we agreed to sign a contract for 5 years, promising that we will get offers every month. We reviewed one offer 3 months after signing the contract that was it. 4 months later we called to ask about not getting they said you'll receive offers by the end of the month, that was in October now it's December I have yet to receive an offer. I'm $2000 in the hole. I called to ask for a refund, they said based on my contract I can't get a refund Lake Mary Florida Author: Sinking spring , Pennsylvania Advertising Agencies: Resort Travelers Lake Mary , Florida

Dec 19 2016
S&S AUTO STKN ALEX, ROBERT TOOK 2000 TO HOLD, CASH, AND WOULDN'T GIVE BACK TO ME stkn California this is an adjustment to confirm, that Robert was in no way involved, in our decision to go with another company! Author: STKN, California Car Financing: S&S AUTO STKN stkn, California

Dec 14 2016
A1osis Security Cameras I spent $2000 plus the cost of a designated laptop about 18 months ago. The installation did not go smoothly. System worked well for about 8 months and then a camera went bad. It was replaced for no charge but I had to remove the defective camera and install the new one. Now, a 2nd camera has stopped working and it is out of warranty. A very expensive lesson learned. Would NOT recommend. Lutz Florida Author: Lutz, Florida Cameras & Video: A1osis Security Cameras Tampa, Florida

20, Report #1341944

Dec 07 2016
Texas singles Lost my wife to cancer 2years. 2months ago got pulled in for 2000$ to find a companion . They don't want to hear from me. Austin Texas Author: Cedar Park, Tx, Texas Dating Services: Texas singles Austin, Texas

Dec 04 2016
Tony Touch painting and repair 301 Driver St Durham nc ripped off of 2000 and stiffed Durhan North Carolina Author: durham , North Carolina Butlers: Tony Touch painting and repair Durhan, North Carolina

Dec 03 2016
Rocky Lee Took over $2000 and never did work Zebulon North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Home Improvements: Rocky Lee Zebulon, North Carolina

Nov 18 2016
Vasa Fitness Lifetime Fitness, Lifetime 2000, Golds Gym, and more. Deceptive or misleading business practices Tooele Utah Author: Lake Point, Utah Health Clubs & Gyms: Vasa Fitness Tooele, Utah

Nov 11 2016
Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram I recently traded in my 2016 Mini Countryman for a new Dodge Ram 1500 from Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram (SCDJR). While with the finance person I asked the individual if I were eligible receive a prorated portion back for extras I had purchased on the Mini. So basically, I lost $2000 because the finance individual at SCDJR was either incompetent or was so focused on the deal, that he gave me wrong information.  Sacramento California The finance person lied to you Author: Alabama Car Financing: Sacramento Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, Ram Sacramento, California

Nov 10 2016
Datatax 2000 Inc. lazy, procrastinator, slow, dysfunctional, does not return calls, poor communicator, liar, poor businessman, holds on to my taxes for two years without filing, caused me to report him, Davie Florida
Author: Los Angeles, California Income Tax Service: Datatax 2000 Inc. Davie, Florida