COMPUTER PERSONALITIES, VCS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: COMPUTER PERSONALITIES, VCS
There may be more specific results for "COMPUTER PERSONALITIES, VCS"
For more specific results for "COMPUTER PERSONALITIES, VCS"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 29 2017
Lenovo Why should I pay LENOVO to remove downloads they installed on my computer without my knowledge or permission? Nationwide Author: Chicago Area, Illinois Computer Manufaturers: Lenovo Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Linkshe Linkshe.com China Author: New York , New York Computer Mail Order: Linkshe Internet

Apr 29 2017
Imperial Auto Services LLC, carcomputerexchange.com, Imperial Car Computer Exchange, JeepWranglerPCM.com Total rip off! Return policy is a rip off. CARY North Carolina Author: Saint Charles, Missouri Auto Parts: Imperial Auto Services, LLC CARY, North Carolina

Apr 29 2017
Quicken No support Menlo Park Nationwide Author: Alabama Computer Software: Quicken Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
Linkshe Link she.com all I want is my money China Author: Farrockaway, New York Computer Fraud: Linkshe

Apr 29 2017
Softweak Soft Techno, Simon Watson, George Cox Computer extortion by Softweak Corp. Internet Author: Gustavus, Alaska Computer Fraud: Softweak Internet

Apr 29 2017
NETECS Worst company to work for NORCO California Author: rialto, California Computer Manufaturers: NETECS NORCO, California

Apr 28 2017
Nguyen Do - INNUENDO Sent 1250 Deposit to NGUYEN DO - INNUENDO and NO Response Los Angeles CA
Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Computer Graphics: Nguyen Do - INNUENDO

Apr 28 2017
Web Developement Now Allegedly fixed my Dad's desktop & my laptop for $500.00+ for life. Called 6 months later saying we need to pay them more money for updates. Trenton New Jersey Author: Gray Summit, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Web Developement Now Trenton, New Jersey

Apr 28 2017
Laptop Rescue Failed to deliver merchanized I ordered and they billed to my credit card Internet Author: Livonia, Michigan Computer Service & Repair: Laptop Rescue Internet

Apr 28 2017
Donna Trujillo Ordered trial subscription and have tried to contact to stop sending, no answer. I did get a response (computer) on 2/22/17 that said I was not being charged and no shipments were planned. Keep receiving product. Pendleton Indiana
Author: Keller, Texas Drug Manufacturers: Donna Trujillo Pendleton, Indiana

Apr 27 2017
Beauty and Truth They lure you in with a Machy's add and that you can purchase skin care at a discounted price Milwaukee Wi Author: Stony Point, New York Computer Mail Order: Beauty and Truth Internet

Apr 27 2017
Programs Depot I downloaded a widows10 setup program for 49.00 The setup program ran and did not install windows 10 for me it got and error and I was not given a product key to use if It did install correctly This was s ripoff and I want my money back Internet
Author: Johnstown, Ohio Computer Fraud: Programs Depot Nationwide

Apr 27 2017
myavangate.com Unauthorized Charge. I have never ordered any software for my computer. Redwood City California Author: BALTIMORE, Maryland Credit Card Fraud: myavangate.com Redwood City, California

Apr 26 2017
Kephra mail@reading-psychic.com Psychic reader Internet Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Kephra Internet

Apr 26 2017
Fake Microsoft it -18883897614, Scam, bank probably saved my rear end, hacking scam Internet
Answer to the above complaint Author: Cumming, Georgia Computer Help Desk: Fake Microsoft it (18883897614) Internet

Apr 26 2017
trackingsolutionsgroup.com PHONY, SCAM, PHONY SOFTWARE, SOFTWARE SCAM, Newark Delaware Author: KANSAS CITY, Missouri Computer Software: trackingsolutionsgroup.com Newark, Delaware

Apr 26 2017
SY Web Design This co using my website, logo, and registered name to steal customers Flowermound Texas Author: Carrollton, Texas Computer Fraud: SY Web Design Flowermound, Texas

19, Report #1362032

Apr 26 2017
acronis true image created back up hard drive and original says acronis true image terninatinh current operation froze Nationwide Author: knoxville, Tennessee Computer Software: William Brooks Nationwide

20, Report #1362030

Apr 26 2017
hp create a problem and charge you to fix Nationwide Author: knoxville, Tennessee Computer Manufactures: hp Nationwide

Apr 26 2017
My flex job They lied to me. Internet Author: York, South Carolina Computer Marketing Companies: My flex job Internet

Apr 26 2017
Lesaifare publishers Jason hanson's spy and survival As in previous posts, proven scammers from way back St. Paul Internet MN Author: Tinley Park, Illinois Computer Fraud: Lesaifare publishers Baltimore, MD

Apr 26 2017
Coal Cosmetics Cleanskyn Niftybod misleading, deceptive, said SAMPLE not trial, bait and switch, dishonest, disreputable, lying, scheming Valley Village California Author: Burley, Idaho Computer Marketing Companies: Coal Cosmetics Valley Village, California

Apr 25 2017
Garmin Display on Vivosmart too large to read. Call to Garmin ended with a discovery of a virus on my computer they could fix or $250-$350 and no, cold not fix the fitness tracker display. Internet Author: Flagstaff, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: Garmin Internet

Apr 25 2017
Scansource, Inc - Sales Mgr James Vogt End of year theft by credit card. Duplicate Charge 4 months apart on one of the last days of the year. Norcross Georgia Author: Spring, Texas Computer Fraud: Scansource Norcross, Georgia