Your Search | computer personalities,aka. video computer store

Business Finance Store Irvine California
Author: Tempe, Arizona Financial Services: Business Finance Store Irvine, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store This company overcharged my husband and I for trying to help us start our business! Fountain Valley, California This Complaint Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: Crystal Spring, Pennsylvania Financial Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store These people ask you for money to get a loan. This is against the law. Internet, Internet This Guy Has No Idea What He is Saying Author: , Internet Fraud: The Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Institute Misrepresents, Oversell, Breach of Contract, Rip Off, Law Suit Fountain Valley, California BFS helped me when I needed It most. They are honest and ethical and I couldn't have done it without them! Author: Seattle, Washington Credit & Debt Services: The Business Finance Store Fountain Valley, California

Jul 25 2016
Autotask Corporation Autotask False Advertising Tactics to Lure MSPs into Contract! New York Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Computer Software: Autotask Corporation Nationwide

Jul 25 2016
Pyschic123readings AKA GAIL Fake! Dishonest! Internet facebo Author: birmingham, Other Psychic: Pyschic123readings Internet

Jul 25 2016
Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Joey R,Alice Liu,Tianxin Yang Fraud through internet.they cheated me with money $747 and never sent my Goods. Shenzhen Guangdong Author: Lusaka , Alabama Computer Fraud: Hq international trading group co.,Ltd Internet

Jul 25 2016
Domain SEO Service Registration Corp. trying to make me pay for my domain Author: limestone, Maine Computer Fraud: Domain SEO Service Registration Corp.

Jul 25 2016
Subspeak.com Online store Internet Author: Niles, Illinois Clothing Stores: Subspeak.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
WWW.SAFECART.COM charge of 46.97 on my credit card for soft ware I did not ordered Fed WAy Washington Author: MOSS POINT, Mississippi Computer Software: WWW.SAFECART.COM Fed Way, Washington

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store The Business Finance Store does nothing but stroke your ego and then pull the rug out from under you. SCAM!!!! Santa Ana, California This Report Is Proven to be Completely False. Irrefutable Proof Below. Author: , Internet Financial Services: Business Finance Store Santa Ana, California

Jul 25 2016
The Business Finance Store Lending Internet Author: Westminster, Colorado Loans: Business Finance Store Internet

Jul 25 2016
fast fix123, and/or supportsafecart.com customerservice@safecart.com ripped us off after we paid $300.00 and another 600.00 for lifetime protection Internet Florida Author: lincoln, Nebraska Computer Fraud: fast fix123 Internet

Jul 25 2016
A.D. Communication; Alex Delatoba; Marla Delatoba; Marla Adoracion Fimbres Be very aware of this scam artist! He walked into my company and put viruses on my computer and then charged to 'make my system work' Chula Vista California
Author: Chula Vista, California Computer Fraud: A.D. Communication Chula Vista, California

Jul 25 2016
FanBox alpha empowr.open alpha IPL fees late fees utilized available pending 90 matured money no cash out 3 years san diego California Author: ventura, California Computer Marketing Companies: FanBox alpha san diego, California

Jul 25 2016
Lincoln Academy online high school diploma Lincoln Academy online high school diploma They were busted for fraud forgiven fake diplomas and I was one of them Internet Author: Vilonia, Arkansas Computer Fraud: Lincoln Academy online high school diploma Internet

Jul 25 2016
Swap.com Took my clothes did not give me money for them but charged me money to store them!! Internet Author: Oakley , California Sales People: Swap.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
USPS usps denies claims for no reason wont aprove claim they damage my computer during shipping new orleans Internet
Author: new orleans, Louisiana Courier Services: USPS Internet

Jul 25 2016
Michael Homer Incubator credit repairSwirl Industries aka creditincubator.com blamed it on 7 deaths in his family, scam, rip off, special place in hell for this guy Ft. Lauderdale Florida Author: Florida Credit Reporting Agencies: Michael Homer Incubator credit repairSwirl Industries Internet

Jul 25 2016
Sites World Wide Online Client Services Received NOTHING in exchange for my money Las Vegas (?) Internet/Nevada Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Computer Marketing Companies: Sites World Wide Internet

Jul 25 2016
realestateagent.com AKA Design and Marketing An absolute scam!! Pompano Beach Florida Author: Brighton, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: realestateagent.com Internet

Jul 25 2016
SlingTV LLC Sling TV, Dish Network Reactivated the subscription service without notification and charged my card. Internet
Author: Parma Heights, Ohio Computer Software: SlingTV LLC Internet

Jul 25 2016
WhiteSmoke Useless App, did not wor, forgot about it until WHITE SMOKE made an unauthorized charge to my credit card to automatically renew my subscription. Israel Israel Author: Alabama Computer Software: WhiteSmoke Internet

Jul 24 2016
Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center partner with Physicians Owner double billed insurance then tried to bill me West Valley City Utah Author: West Valley City, Utah Hospitals: Pioneer Hospital aka Jordan Valley Medical Center West Valley City, Utah

Jul 24 2016
Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Westport Hotel 86 Ashworth Ave, Hampton, NH 03842 (aka bedbugville, bed bug ville) unclean unsafe unfit We are now diagnosed with anxiety, stress, and insomnia including refractory delusional parasitosis (overwhelming obsession with bed bugs). This was not scabies, an allergic reaction mosquito bites, spider bites, chicken pox. An infestation of bed bugs was found in the seams of our mattresses and box springs, behind headboards and in cracks / crevasses near our sleeping area. Hampton New Hampshire
Author: Southbridge, Massachusetts Environmental Violators: Westport Hotel Hampton Beach (bedbug heaven) 6039260521 Hampton, New Hampshire