Your Search | computer personalities,aka. video computer store

Oct 21 2016
07:43 PM Bait and Switch Internet Author: West Jordan, Utah Cameras & Video: Internet

Oct 21 2016
Signature Logistics and xpress Logistics Daniel Brown AKA Danny and Alex Brooklyn New York
Author: Englewood, Colorado Multi Level Marketing: Signature Logistics and xpress Logistics Brooklyn, New York

Oct 21 2016
DJI Never sent me the $749 SSD card I paid for when i purchased my Inspire 1 drone Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Cameras & Video: DJI Internet

Oct 21 2016
Quantum Michael Crawford He convinced me on video to deposit funds with his recommended broker Glenridge Capital New York Internet Author: Stockton, California Brokerage Companies: Quantum Internet

Oct 21 2016
sweepstakes clearinghouse fail to send me a software package. after i pay for my lap top.crocks. instead send me a $5.00cd room.Every time i get some mail from them. I throw it in the trash. Arlington Texas Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Computer Software: sweepstakes clearinghouse Arlington, Texas

Oct 21 2016
Chad Golem AKA Golem Construction Con man contractor in Northeast Ohio / Cleveland - Steals money from clients, employees and subcontractors Kirtland Ohio Author: Cleveland, Ohio Home Improvements: Chad Golem Kirtland, Ohio

Oct 21 2016
This is it I am tired of ashley hawthorne family harassing me and spreading untrue lies about me we are going to the media to tell what wells fargo employees ashley and chaz hawthorne falsely accused Author: United States, Alabama Liars: Phenix city court Ashley and chaz Hawthorne phenix city, Alabama

Oct 21 2016
Best Buy Charge $30 for free anti virus software when buying chromebook San Carlos California Author: San Carlos, California Computer Software: Bestbuy San Carlos, California

Oct 21 2016
eRealty Blast Austin Advertising Etcetera They over email lists that are very old --- 10 years or older....SCAM Austin Texas Author: Cleveland, Ohio Computer Marketing Companies: eRealty Blast Austin, Texas

Oct 20 2016
02:49 PM Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Inc dedicated to total customer satisfaction. pledges to take care of you as a customer *UPDATE: pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
OnRevenue Hires Criminals Beware!!!! Author: East Northport, New York Computer Software: Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. experience running thousands of online campaigns for patient acquisition and patient engagement for medical clinics with typical patient acquisition costs anywhere from $6 to $26 per new patient in most US areas. Acquire New Patients and Improve your Online Reputation with Secure HIPAA Compliant Online Apps with has cloud based HIPAA compliant software is simple Palo Alto, California

Oct 20 2016
12:57 PM stole money from me on a regular basis. The Website is fraudulent. Internet Author: Phx , Arizona Computer Fraud: Internet

Oct 20 2016
Wealth Partners Publishing aka Partners In Profit Major SCAM - Against my better judgement I believed the hype and my money was just given away! Chicago Illinois Author: Spring Hill, Tennessee Work at Home: Wealth Partners Publishing Chicago, Illinois

Oct 20 2016
PayPro Global Extended support I did not want and will not pay for. Internet PayPro Global reply Author: CRITZ, Virginia Computer Manufactures: PayPro Global Internet

Oct 20 2016
Autozone Forced a re-charge to my Credit/Debit card after I returned an Item and left the store Macon Georgia Resolved Author: Macon, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Autozone Macon, Georgia

Oct 20 2016
closet works iam not able to understand this question Guilderland New York Author: Guilderland, New York Computer Help Desk: Closet Works Guilderland, New York

Oct 20 2016
Emporium Branch of Pacific Credit So I am not the only one who has an issue Internet No I don't think you care a bit Author: HOUSTON, Texas Computer Mail Order: Emporium Internet

Oct 20 2016
Design & Industry Christian James - aka Christian Fiorelloaka - AN EMBARRASSMENT TO THE FASHION INDUSTRY New York New York Author: New York, New York Employers: Design & Industry New York , New York

Oct 19 2016
Cleverbridge Inc CBI*Cleverbridge Inc.Computer SoftwareIllinois Two charges I have no record of ever contacting this company. Illinois What Have You Bought Online Recently? Author: North Salt Lake, Utah, Utah Computer Software: Cleverbridge Inc

Oct 19 2016
Dwyrin wyrin's match against Crazy Stone Deep Learning was rigged, he is a proven liar and a cheat Internet
Author: Alabama Computer Fraud: Dwyrin Internet

Oct 19 2016
Aimersoft Did not honor their refund policy Internet Author: Laguna Woods, California Computer Software: Aimersoft Internet

Oct 19 2016
The Dump financing and delivery scam!!! lawsuit to ensue, never go there tempe, Arizona salesman was honest with me - The Dump lies! Author: peoria, Arizona Furniture & Furnishings: The Dump tempe, Arizona

Oct 19 2016
North Mill Equipment aka EFS Credit Trust THIEVES!! Norwalk Connecticut Author: Tucson, Arizona Financial Services: North Mill Equipment Norwalk, Connecticut

Oct 19 2016
Walmart N/A I’m writing about a purchase I made at the Walmart™ in Elverson, PA. I’ve. Always had a good experience at that store till this purchase I stop to check on prices of tires at a person at the tire department stated if you buy four you get one free. I stop back a few days later to make a purchase and after that I was charged for four tires. Mike Elverson Pennsylvania Author: Honey Brook, Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Walmart Elverson, Pennsylvania

Oct 19 2016
Dan Sheldon - Sheldon Aerospace International, INC Fraudulent aviation parts operation Boynton Beach Florida Author: Boca Raton, Florida Computer Fraud: Sheldon Aerospace International, INC Boynton Beach, Florida