CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION, PRODUCT TEST PANEL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION, Product Test Panel
There may be more specific results for "CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION, Product Test Panel"
For more specific results for "CONSUMER RESEARCH CORPORATION, Product Test Panel"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Ambient Air Heating and Cooling Dishonest Company. Avoid them! Tucson Arizona Author: Tucson, Arizona Consumer Services: Ambient Air Heating and Cooling Tucson, Arizona

Jun 26 2017
Fidelity Financial Inc David Hull and Rita Adams Consumer Swwepseakes Los Angeles, California Author: University Place, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Fidelity Financial Inc Los Angeles, , California

Jun 26 2017
sears home warranty cross country missleading Fort Laurderdale Florida Author: Sikeston, Missouri Consumer Services: sears home warranty Internet

Jun 26 2017
Elite Test Boost Elite Test Boost is a 14-day trial Scam. Make sure to contact them! Internet
Author: Birmingham, Alabama Alternative Health: Elite Test Boost Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies on a product that doesn't work at all much less as they advertise......Bottm line they deliberately instruct you to keep trying lavestra in efforts to run out the trial period to abort your return of purchase price. This product DOES NOT WORK and it should not be used to scam people out of their hardearned monies.......p/s I found out from my borther afterwards that he to had tried lavestra and NOTHING resulted IT DID NOT WORK for him either...He said if he knew I was going to bs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen I tried this lavestra and it wasn't working so when I called for a refund within the trial period...I was told to double up on the advertised dosage and keep trying it longer because it takes longer for some to work...this is nothing that was advertised as results were said to be within 7-days and then take off 7-days before starting the next regimen for additional results needless to say I did as instructed because I wanted results...repeatedly NO RESULTS....I called again for a refund to no avail ...I was told the trial period was up and they could/would not refund me my monies .... New york New York Author: Temple Hills, Maryland Drug Manufacturers: Fulfilment Labs...Dr. Mendel Sternhagen New york, New York

Jun 26 2017
TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Trying to collect 139.97 for a product that was not ordered nor received. Internet Author: Plattsburg, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Limited LLC via CCB Credit Services Internet

Jun 26 2017
Regus - Patrick Mogollon & Michelle Hobbs - SCAM ARTISTS!!! Unauthorized Debited My Account & This Is FRAUD Bala Cynwyd PA Author: Cocoa, Florida Consumer Services: Regus Bala Cynwyd, PA

Jun 25 2017
Color by pascal They have this promotion going on to just pay shipping which I did , 4 weeks later no response to my emails , or messages and no product ok 16 dollars may not sound like much but when you are ripping millions of people off then you see how it all adds up, Henderson Nevada Author: Henderson, Nevada Beauty Products: Color by pascal Henderson, Nevada

Jun 25 2017
Penn Credit Corporation Felony violation failure to pay fines Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Author: Kenneth City, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Penn Credit Corporation Harrisburg , Pennsylvania

Jun 25 2017
Access Roofing Cooltan Shirts Rip off !! jersey Internet Author: Florida Consumer Services: Access Roofing Internet

Jun 25 2017
Hometown buffet , Bell California Author: La mesa, California Consumer Services: Hometown buffet Bell, California

Jun 25 2017
LKQ Corporation Horrible customer service Tampa Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Parts: LKQ Corporation Tampa, Florida

Jun 24 2017
AutoZone Brownfield Amanda Pesina Poor Poor Manager would not return my money on defective product. Brownfield Texas Author: brownfield, Texas Auto Parts: AutoZone Brownfield Brownfield, Texas

Jun 24 2017
Get Digital World WordPress PluginsWordPress ThemesNew Product DevelopmentGraphic Design WordPress Plugins, WordPress Themes, Graphic Design Atlanta Georgia Internet
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Video Stores: Get Digital World Internet

Jun 24 2017
whoeasy.com - WhoEasy WhoEasy.com Fraudulent Charges to Your Card Seattle Washington
Author: Winston Salem, North Carolina Consumer Services: whoeasy.com Internet

Jun 24 2017
HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Cameron Weiss/Complete Metabolism... This company wasted my time and misled me. They had a LONG sales promo online all about how they use the bible to adress weightloss and the natural way to address it. After hours of searching online I finally found a website that was to be a 3rd party site to assure consumers that this was a highly rated product in attempts to seperate me from my hard earned money. The website is a scam. Nevada Internet
Author: east point, Georgia Alternative Health: HOLY LIFE HEALTH LLC Internet

Jun 24 2017
KH Direct Media Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds' clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with Kevin Harrington. KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences and success. All clients are invited to in-studio tours to meet Kevin Harrington, the advisory board and staff personally. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Website now forwards to spam Russian site. FL attorney general files suit. Author: Atown, Other Advertising Agencies: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Internet

Jun 24 2017
Shark Finds TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Shark Finds/Kevin Harrington Inc is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: Shark Finds pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Shark Finds recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This is the same scam as KH Direct Media Author: Coral Springs, Florida Media: Shark Finds TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, Shark Finds is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between participant company, either product or service based and studio’s expert staff. Kevin Harrington enjoys meeting participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida

Jun 24 2017
Aviqua Wrinkle free luxury.com Scam Alert-RIPOFF_Bait and Switch- for teaspoon of crappy product los Angelas California Author: Oregon City, Oregon Bait-and-Switch: Aviqua Internet

Jun 24 2017
23andme DNA test results were terribly inaccurate Internet Author: aransas pass, Texas Internet Fraud: 23andme Internet

Jun 24 2017
Ascend Dietary Supplements I signed up for a trial sample and the company continue to send products every month. I returned everyone. The company continued taking $69.93 out my account every month for 4 months. I was told you have to go though this lengthy process to cancel the product. I never asked for automatic refills. According to manger IT IS CLEAR on the web what the process is. They are not willing to refund all my money only a small portion, not even half. This company presently have 86 complaints with BBB in Tampa Florida. Do not order any products from this company!! Tampa Florida Author: Pooler, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Ascend Dietary Supplements Tampa , Georgia

Jun 24 2017
leallureskincare advertised as joanna gaines product (not so) and charged credit card before advertised 14 day end of trial period Nationwide Author: Vero Beach, Florida Skin Care: leallureskincare Nationwide

Jun 23 2017
JM Bullion failing to ship product after receiving payment and failing to return my money in a timely manner Dallas, TX Internet Report Rebuttal Author: Phoenix, Arizona Investment Brokers: JM Bullion Internet

Jun 23 2017
KH Direct Media TRUSTED Business REVIEW: KH Direct Media/Shark Finds is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. The work ethic is reflected in endless endeavors to raise the bar and produce unique media that connects brands with viewers in new ways.*UPDATE: KH Direct Media pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. KH Direct Media recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
This Is Not A Scam Author: Louisiana TV Advertisements: KH Media Direct TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Headquartered in Florida, KH Media Direct is playing a role in solidifying Florida’s position as a major production destination. All DRTV media campaigns produced are collaborative endeavors between our participant company, either product or service based, and our studio’s expert staff. Kevin enjoys meeting our participants and discussing their product and services, during one-on-one meetings. Coral Springs, Florida