CONTEL OF THE SOUTH INC. (PALISADES COLLECTION,LLC) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CONTEL OF THE SOUTH INC. (PALISADES COLLECTION,LLC)
There may be more specific results for "CONTEL OF THE SOUTH INC. (PALISADES COLLECTION,LLC)"
For more specific results for "CONTEL OF THE SOUTH INC. (PALISADES COLLECTION,LLC)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 27 2017
Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Inc Thompson and Sons Moving and Storage cracked my brand new 55 inch tv screen and offered me $18. Boca Raton Florida Author: Florida Moving Companies: Thomspon and Sons Moving and Storage Boca Raton, Florida

Jul 27 2017
Harmondeep singh Dishonest man gave down payment on apartment. Had me cancel four showing on the unit then never showed up to move in and used me for the non refundable deposit. Scum bag con artist him and his wife are. Jackson Michigan Author: Mason, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Harmondeep singh Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Jvc processing aka Midwest recovery systems llc There's a opened account on my credit report for $765! Nationwide Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Loans: Jvc processing Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Guitar Center $500 worth of product never received...no refund or replacement. Houston Texas Nationwide Author: Sugar Land, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Guitar Center Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Nouveau Restor Unauthorized charge of $90.00 on credit card Florida or Nevada Virginia Author: Amissville, Virginia Celebrities: Nouveau Restor Virginia

Jul 27 2017
Dunkin' Donuts The manager is horrible and treats his employees horrible Foxboro Massachusetts Author: Foxboro, Massachusetts Coffee Shops & Tea Rooms: Dunkin' Donuts Foxboro , Massachusetts

Jul 27 2017
PS Salon I have been employed for 2 months now ever since my first paycheck I have been missing half my paycheck I have reached out to my manager her boss the region manager human resources I am owed back pay of $922 I've been told they were checking into it they were getting emails sent to them they were checking into it nothing has been done I've been told that PS Salon is not responsible for my financial stress when in actuality they're withholding have my paycheck they are responsible I have kept every sheet every document since day one I went over it for 3 hours last night and found discrepancy in all three of my last paychecks they are a rip-off and a scam and they don't care Orlando Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Liars: PS Salon Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 27 2017
INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Luca de la Torre, Luca Leon Jungbauer de la Torre, Dave Siegel I sent him 4 thousand dollars to patent my invention, he has shown me nothing proof of anything. His prototype guy Dave Siegel was supposed to work with me and never did. INVENIRE PATENT GROUP and excellence health supposedly merged. They are located in Vegas and INVENIRE in sanfransisco. San fransisco California Author: Abingdon, Maryland Patent & Trademark Services: INVENIRE PATENT GROUP Nationwide

Jul 27 2017
Loving the Classics Rare Videos Internet Author: LOS ANGELES, California Books, Records & Videos: Loving the Classics Internet

Jul 27 2017
End of the Line Crooked business Ellwood City Pennsylvania Author: Ellwood City, Pennsylvania Animal Services: End of the Line Ellwood City, Pennsylvania

Jul 26 2017
car hop uac Sold me a car that was no good gave me problems put bad reporting on my credit that was not supposed to be not able to retrieve the stuff that was in my car at time of repo I have to pay for it police was called on me excetera excetera excetera Sacramento Nationwide Author: Sacramento, California Auto Dealers: car hop Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
McFarlin LLP, Timothy McFarlin, Jarrod Nakano, Gary Dote, Charlie May The Most Corrupt Law Firm in Orange County Irvine Internet Author: Torrance, California Legal Services: McFarlin LLP Internet

Jul 26 2017
Karsa I ordered a face cream that I had to pay shipping only on and when I went to check out they added a serum to my order. I called them to have it removed and said I have till the 26th of July to cancel. I haven't received any email from them, but they didn't debit my account for both products. I came looking for a number to cancel and found this out that I'm not the only person they did this to. Internet Author: Plattsmouth, Nebraska Skin Care: Karsa Internet

Jul 26 2017
Inmar Rebates Mike's Hard Lemonade Rebate Rebate ripoff - valid and complete info sent, claim of missing/non-original UPC Del Rio Texas
Author: Medina, Ohio Food Vendors: Inmar Rebates Ohio

Jul 26 2017
The Ranch at Piney River Elements Behavioral Health Don't Go to The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly Tennessee Author: Dubuque, Iowa Mental Health: The Ranch at Piney River Nunnelly, Tennessee

Jul 26 2017
Amethyst Garden Inn Want to be scammed out of $600? Then this is the place for you... Savannah Georgia Author: san diego, California Bed & Breakfast: Amethyst Garden Inn Savannah, Georgia

Jul 26 2017
Henry Dammekers Henry Van Dijk; Henry Von Dammekers Wooed me with loving words of adoration but found emergencies to prevent a meeting. San Jose California Author: San Luis Obispo, California Liars: Henry Dammekers Internet

Jul 26 2017
Astraea Skin youth Lite skin Paid for a trial size that the company said included s/h Few days later noticed 2 charges on my debit card for $84 & $93. Called the company 6 times . They said that they would refund half but only ended up refunding $45.91 CA Author: Thornton, Colorado Internet: Astraea Internet

Jul 26 2017
MTM medical transportation MTM has an environment of constant abuse to patients. Most reps are rude, they hang up on you. Insult you. Sabotage appointment and violate HIPAA rights. Their supervisors Like Kyle are disrespectful also St. Louis Missouri Author: Joliet, Illinois Government Corruption: MTM medical transportation St. Louis, Missouri

Jul 26 2017
Envisage Skin International Envisage Skin International Kra'sa Anti Aging CreamIlus Anti Aging Advertised free product for shipping only and they after 2 weeks charges 212.00 for the product. Internet Author: HOCKLEY, Texas Beauty Products: Envisage Skin International Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront & Associates Threatened a law suit for a debt I did not owe in the amoujnt of $197.72 Sherman Oaks California Author: Kingwood, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: DAR Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 26 2017
Element Electronics Misleading warranty South Carolina Author: Decatur, Illinois Electronic Manufacturers: Element Electronics Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Second Roound LP BEWARE of Second Round False Accusations that You Owe Money Austin Texas Author: Florida Collection Agency's: Second Roound LP Austin, Texas

Jul 26 2017
usbirthcertificate.com WORST COMPANY EVER - SCAM!!! DO NOT USE THEM!!! Houston, TX, Texas Internet You went to the wrong website - go to USA.gov Author: Little Elm, Texas Consumer Services: usbirthcertificate.com Internet

Jul 26 2017
GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Club De Descuentos Vacacionales DR, LLCGBS International, IncUVC Lifestyle CollectionsRCI Scam Miami Florida Author: San Antonio, Texas Resorts: GBS International, Inc / Unlimited Vacation Club Nationwide