COX COMMUNICATIONS IN LAS VEGAS, NV Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: COX COMMUNICATIONS IN LAS VEGAS, NV
There may be more specific results for "COX COMMUNICATIONS IN LAS VEGAS, NV"
For more specific results for "COX COMMUNICATIONS IN LAS VEGAS, NV"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
techzone247 Not only did I pay $377 for this product, I got ripped off by someone ripping off Techzone. It was an expensive lesson, but I have learned. Sure sounded valid. In fact, they are supposed to call me back. Internet Author: SLIDELL, Louisiana Miscellaneous Electronics: techzone247 Internet

Aug 21 2017
Perfect Skin Serum I was informed that I had a free gift through Amazon. I received a moisture boost and Love Your Eyes serum. I received a 1 ounce moisture boost and a .05 ounce eye cream. On 8/18/17 and 8/20/17 I was charged 89.41 on 8/18/17 and 87.00 on 8/20/17. I did not, at anytime place an order to receive or pay this amount for this product. Los Angeles California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Skin Care: Perfect Skin Serum Internet

Aug 21 2017
Dr Nader Armanious Dr Nader Armanious Incompetent Buffoon, divorced, engaging in Prostitution activities and more. Los Angeles California
Author: Sunset Beach, California Doctors: Dr Nader Armanious Los Angeles, California

Diet supplement Took money off my card without my knowledge Las vegas Nevada
Author: Fernley, Nevada Abusive Parents: Diet supplement Las vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
Bipedd LLC I ordered a trial shipment of Endo Oil. Have not received anything. The charge was supposed to be only $5.97 for shipping and handling and after the 30 day trial, if you wanted to continue Using the product they would automatically charge $79.99 monthly. However they charged my credit card $ 79.99 and $5.97 immediately when I placed the order. This was contrary to what the instructions said. I have tried to call the number listed that we should call (515-207-4977) numerous times with no answers, I emailed them at their web cite that they gave me in their instructions which was cs@bipedd.com, this is a total scam, I'm assuming. Is there any way I can get my money back? Nationwide Author: Terry, Mississippi Questionable Activities: Bipedd LLC Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Lumidaire Lumidaire Skin Cream Lumidaire Eye Serum Product left scarring & unwilling to refund after spending approx $400.00 that I was unaware of. I ask for a trial only. They were unwilling to help in any way. I explained I quit using the product & they offered to send free samples Costa Mesa, CA 92627 Internet
Author: Gantt, Alabama Attorney Generals: Lumidaire Internet

Aug 21 2017
Landmark Home Warranty I wish I had come here before buying their product. I am now in the middle of my second needed repair and I have been waiting a week so far while they play games with the contractor.The first time I needed a repair it took 4 trips to get it right. This home warranty scams jordan utah Author: Plano, Texas Warranty Companies: Landmark Home Warranty Internet

Aug 21 2017
Federal Government Grants Scams Took my personal information transferred me 3 times to 3 different people only to tell me I do not qualify Somewhere in Texas Nationwide Author: Anywhere, Missouri Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Grants Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
Hilary Fry Said they were shipping product so I could return it, and get my $ back, but product was never shipped to me. So I can't get a refund. Here is my return # they have me : 10501798-230638 Las Vegas Nevada
Author: SAN ANTONIO, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Hilary Fry Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 21 2017
CINEMA STAFFING Jay Sheehan Hired on CL to video wedding for $340. Paid $100 deposit only Los Vegas Nationwide Author: Brooklyn, New York Video & Film Production: CINEMA STAFFING Nationwide

Aug 21 2017
GR&Bloom Diet Supplement They took 79.95, out of my account, before I got the product. I returned the product on 7/12/17, and still no refund. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, California Liars: GR&Bloom Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 21 2017
Prater & Sons Concrete MAJOR DESIGN FLAWS in Prater and Son's Concrete Work - Do NOT hire this company! Cicero Indiana
Author: Noblesville, Indiana Builders & Contractors: Prater & Sons Concrete Cicero, Indiana

Aug 21 2017
Gary Hernandez Certified High Intensity Trainer by Hit Mafia Las Vegas Intensity Trainer Scammer Conman, Fraud Santa Clarita California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Misc. Health Specialists: Gary Hernandez Santa Clarita, California

Aug 21 2017
AncestryDNA.com I signed up for a DNA testing kit and paid online within two days I was notified they did not receive payment and for me to resend so I did I checked my bank account today because this happened over the weekend and they build me twice so I called the 800 number listed under support and was told I have to buy for $2.95 a free hundred dollar gift card and they would not forward me to anyone. They told me to call 1-800-555-1212 which I know was bogus I tried calling back and the Martin cooper told me I can't help you he wouldn't transfer me to a supervisor the third time I called I spoke to a man named Sean who would not transfer me and hung up on me after he said he would transfer me. I tried calling back three more times and now I'm not able to get through to the number Internet Author: North Las vegas, Nevada Internet: AncestryDNA.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
your hydrostore I had been ordering fans for 3 years from this company. I ordered 2 fans one day & 2 fans the next day. The first order came in, no problem the following order never arrived, Anthony claimed they were stolen, Amazon declined my claim. My $259.00 was stolen from me. Amazon & your Hydrostore will never see another dollar from STMFAB. Whitmore Lake Michigan Author: cartersville, Georgia Appliances: your hydrostore Whitmore Lake, Michigan

PartsGeek Deceptive catalog description and parts. Internet
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Auto Parts: PartsGeek Internet

Aug 21 2017
utherverse- redlight center, Brian Shuster owner of the game they banned me for no reason from the game after i have been in the game 7 years and will not tell me why.  British Columbia Added news about there own rules there breaking they didnt comply with Author: rockford, Illinois Adult Web Site: utherverse-red light center ancouver,, British Columbia

Aug 21 2017
Cascade Capital llc series C Original creditor: Floridian Hospitalist Services LLC FHS 12 letters in the mailbox today all from the Cascade Capital LLC Series C, in Petaluma California Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Attorney Generals: Cascade Capital llc series C Petaluma, California

Aug 21 2017
Terros Olive Clinic Terros 43rd n Olive. Previously Nova No return calls. Not authorizing refill prescriptions on medications that can have serious side effects when abruptly stopped. Telling you that you have no appointment even though you have their signed appointment paper. Not having a medication provider for 6 months at a time. Tell you that you are seeing a doctor, then sitting you in front of a screen where u can't see the doctor and can only hear bits and pieces of what they say. Which I'm sure was still billed. Glendale Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Personal Services: Terros Olive Clinic Glendale, Arizona

Aug 21 2017
Nicktane Nicktane Diesel SRWE245 on ebay or Nicolas Damico He forced me to buy something I dont need Sacramento Internet He FORCED you? Author: fairfield bay, Arkansas Auto Parts: Nicktane Internet

Aug 21 2017
Cummings marketing and advertising Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Business Consultants: Cummings marketing and advertising

Aug 21 2017
Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited I got a letter from Taet & Karlin company stating that I have a debt to TRS Limited company in the amount of $139.97. Langhorne Pennsylvania Author: Fort lee, New Jersey BBB Better Business Bureau: Tate & Kirlin Asssociates and TRS Limited Langhorne, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2017
Full House Movers (in Washington), Triple 7 Movers (in Nevada), Full House Movers (in California) Worst moving company I've ever seen!! Kent Washington Author: Auburn, Washington Moving Companies: Full House Movers Kent, Washington

Aug 21 2017
Platinum Garcinia + Totally fraud in cost particulars Santa Ana California Author: Netcong, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Ronald Oakley Santa Ana, California

Aug 21 2017
Spectrum Communications Time Warner Cable Unwiling to cancel my service or fix the problem. Poor Customer Services South Portland Maine Author: Buxton, Maine Cable TV: Spectrum Communications Nationwide