Your Search | cpi corp's, picture me studio in walmart

May 28 2016
J2Skincare I purchased 3 skincare products and they dried my skin and were horrible. Spoke w/ Karen via phone and she said to return for refund, but when I returned, they pitched them and never refunded me. I lost a Paypal Suit! So I paid money for NOTHING!!! Also was treated like garbage from other company members! Internet Author: boardman, Ohio Beauty Salons: J2Skincare Internet

May 28 2016
international award services has sent me several letters stating i have won money but want me to pay 9 dollars to recieve it and like a fool i did pay two times until i reali Author: huntsville, Alabama Art Galleries: Ticket Sales: international award services Nationwide

May 28 2016
Indian human hair exporters Shivaskh Babbar Scammed me out of my money! New Delhi Internet Author: Monrovia, Alabama Bait-and-Switch: Indian human hair exporters Internet

May 28 2016
Blue Line Protection Group Did not pay my last check freaked out on me when i asked for the money they have to pay me. lakewood Colorado Author: Alabama Work Place Bullies: Blue Line Protection Group lakewood, Colorado

May 28 2016
Freedom Investing Academy freedom investin account They got me to pay 4.95 cents to get my account number then they charged me 97 dollars? Dallas Texas Author: west jordan, Utah Realtors: Freedom Investing Academy Dallas, Texas

May 28 2016
R.J. Pelletier, Inc., Roger Pelletier, Pelletier Painting Roger Pelletier is dishonest in my opinion. Topsham Maine Author: Maine Paint & Wallpaper: R.J. Pelletier, Inc. Topsham, Maine

7, Report #1001904

May 28 2016
Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Boca Beauty Academy is recognized by Ripoff Report Verified as a safe company to conduct business with.*UPDATE: Boca Beauty Academy pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Boca Beauty Academy recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Florida Requirements to Teach in Cosmetology Schools Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Trade Schools: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 28 2016
Renue derma This was a ripoff. I ordered the trial size and cancelled in 2 weeks. They still billed my account $95. Menomonie WISCONSIN Author: Menomonie, Wisconsin Beauty Salons: Renue derma Internet

May 28 2016
Cytoluminator, Terry Wright researcher Nadine Napolitano with Jesichas hope in US to use to go between Dr. Garcia treats patients Charged 35,000 for a bogus treatment. There wasn't even a treatment center just a house to pit light on you . Tisa Labangon Cebu City Nationwide
Author: Murphy , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cytoluminator, Nationwide

May 28 2016
Scott Yancy I just left your seminar that was held at The Sheraton in Tampa ,Florida. YOU SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELF. Bilking money from people , whom are, in many cases, in dire straits financially( much like myself) , making promises that , through your seminars, you could help them achieve financial independence by the funding of Real Estate Deals, and without worry regarding the LLC because the partners would be there for those that signed up ( at a cost of between $250-$350. Then turn around and tell those same people that either they come up with $595 (only a small amount available) to purchase the LLC (at your representatives cost) or end up paying $5000 if you don't take the opportunity. I suffered a brain stroke April 25th.I NOW HAVE NO JOB INCOME> Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Avon Park, Florida Seminar Programs: Scott Yancy Nationwide

May 28 2016
Master Matchmakers I paid 1500 dollars for a premier dating membership and received no matches and no phone calls after I paid the money. They said they had pre counseling which they say is the reason they won't give me my money back. I paid for matches not counseling. Palm Beach Gardens Florida Author: Shippensburg , Pennsylvania Bars Lounges & Clubs: Master Matchmakers Palm Beach Gardens, Florida

May 28 2016
EUGENE BARNETT of ADVANCED LIGHT DEVICES PROMISES THE WORLD IN HIS THERAPY EQUIPMENT, TAKES YOUR MONEY DELIVERS NOTHING North Las Vegas Nevada Author: Devonport , Other Alternative Health: EUGENE BARNETT of ADVANCED LIGHT DEVICES North Las Vegas, Nevada

May 28 2016
Department of human services OKLAHOMA DHS My newborn girl was taken from me after being told the case was closed many times no drugs in my system her system or her umbilical cord proving throughout the whole pregnancy I did not abuse drugs I did test positive four times during pregnancy but proved they were prescribed dhs then changed the story to doctor seeking these were ER visits my child's father took his life due to this my family has been destroyed I am disabled and being charges with felony child neglect now while not guilty there words have meant more then my proof now I have fallen mentally and can not even care for myself now I have no means of transportation to due as they want proof Muskogee Oklahoma Author: Muskogee, Oklahoma Civil Rights Violators: Department of human services Muskogee, Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Cash NET USA Ace cash, Speedy cash, cash, check city, check n go, Advance America, Lend up, wonga,speedy cadh, credit on demand, 100 day loans, Lend Up & go There stating: Your creditor will contact employer and state bureau, garnish pay check with interest, credit score will be lowered 185 points, drivers license will be blocked, have someone there to bail me out cause I will lose this case, pay now to settle $698.00, after I lose cast charges will be 9000.00 with cut fees Internet
Author: El paso, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cash NET USA Internet

May 27 2016
United parcel service Ups I am a business owner she call me today from customer service about my invoice that I never revive in the mail say that I owe I $ 1000 and $ 350.00 dollar on top on top of that and some more money as well to 107.00 and then she call me a lie. Atanta ga Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles , California Sales People: United parcel service Nationwide

May 27 2016
Snyders used cars Gave me the best service ever We returned again to repurchase!! Essex Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Auto Dealers: Snyders used cars Essex, Maryland

May 27 2016
American Choice RV Service Manager Ocala office3 Over charge me for diagnostics, 500.00, talked to service manager an he said he would refund 250.00 in a week. Ocala Florida Author: Bushnell, Florida RV Repair Centers: American Choice RV Ocala, Florida

May 27 2016
NOT RESOLVED! Author: Weston, Florida Adult Career & Continuing Education: Boca Beauty Academy TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Boca Beauty Academy licensed vocational school conferring diplomas in the fields of Electrolysis, Paramedical Esthetician, Cosmetology, Skin Care, Make-up & Skin Care, Massage & Spa Therapy, Nail Technology, Full Specialist, Make-up Artistry, Permanent Make-up, Microdermabrasion, and Instructor Training. Boca Beauty Academy strongly encourages out-of-state as well as international applicants to visit our ca Boca Raton, Florida

May 27 2016
Samsung.com home appliance Worst Home Appliance and Service Department in the World Nationwide Nationwide Author: Baker, Louisiana BBB Better Business Bureau: Samsung Nationwide

May 27 2016
Sprint store moore Oklahoma Sprint@ E Systems management I returned a phone after 3 days was guaranteed a refund for the 400$ downpayment in may 2015.its been a year no refund nothing but a runaround. Moore Oklahoma Oklahoma Author: Shallotte, North Carolina Cellular Phone Companies: Sprint store moore Oklahoma

May 27 2016
Americanforklocksmith They said they would charge $29 dollars to come out and $25 and up to unlock my car. The guy took 30 seconds to unlock my car and he charged me $120 for a total bill of $149. I asked what a $25 car opening looked like and he could not answer. I called the office and asked them and she beat around the bush, but basically there is no $25 car opening. It is deceptive advertising. And $149 is very expensive. American Fork Utah Author: American Fork, Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Americanforklocksmith Internet

May 27 2016
louie-englishbulldogs.com Selling dogs with pictures from other adds from south africa but he is advertising he is in maryland but wont give me his address or phone number just wants cash wired to him says maryland but really south africa Internet Author: jupiter, Florida Bait-and-Switch: louie-englishbulldogs.com Internet

May 27 2016
Major Energy they told me that my utility company sent them that there was a mistake when we went to file for discount at the Salvation Army. I am a senior and dont need my bill going any higher *** ***** ** ** ***** *** NY 10962 Author: New Bedford, Massachusetts Door to Door Sales: Major Energy Nationwide

May 27 2016
Slots Inferno Has been over a month, still haven't paid me. Internet Author: Braham, Minnesota Casinos & Cardrooms: Slots Inferno Internet

May 27 2016
Diet Supplement-PM Said one price would be 156 ended up being 200.00 with 50.00 rebate. never saw that in add about rebate. Also every month sending unathorized Supplements at a cost of $38.26. Provo Utah Author: Tecumseh, Michigan Weightloss Programs: Black and Decker Internet