Your Search | cpi corp's, picture me studio in walmart

Aug 27 2014
United cash loans Paul told me to purchase agreen dot reload card of $50 after I did andgave him the numbers then he needed $91 Iskfor my 50 back and now I got the run around. Nationwide Author: Columbia, South Carolina Bait-and-Switch: United cash loans Nationwide

Aug 27 2014
7 minute loan Scammed me out of money for over 150 dollars. Florida Author: Minneapolis, Minnesota Loans: 7 minute loan Florida

Aug 27 2014
Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique, Sweet J, Lindsey, Lindsey bessing smithers, Jaime, Jaime Reifshneider ordered clothing to be sewn by me and for me to provide color match thread. They cancelled the order and only paid for a small amount of the thread I did so much work for them and they don't want to pay the balance due Then they tried to freeze my Paypal account and get money from it Also they use another company designs and pretend it is their own. Jacksonville Florida Author: Middletown, New York Clothing Stores: Sweet Jane Clothing Boutique Jacksonville, Florida

Aug 27 2014
Brandefined Scammed me out of 2,000 dollars!!! Kept billing my credit card behind my back!! beaverton Oregon Author: phoenix , Alaska Telemarketers: Brandefined beaverton, Oregon

Aug 27 2014
Verde Energy USA This company was supposed to save me money but they doubled my rate in one month. norwalk Connecticut Author: newton, New Jersey Telemarketers: Verde Energy USA norwalk, Connecticut

Aug 27 2014
ABC mouse I attempted over more than three times to speak with ABC mouse customer service via their website and no one has bothered to contact me regarding my concern. I paid my money which was withdrawn from my bank account and I have not been able to use the service. I would like my money back or file a class action lawsuit against this company. they are bogus and a rip off. internet State/Province Author: Southfield, Michigan Attorneys General: ABC mouse Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Yuhuan Santong Plastics Ltd Kerry Wang, Tony Yan, Jo Cheng, This China Manufacturer Through Alibaba.com Sold me 30000 Defective Plastic Bottles that can only be disposed of Taizhou Zhejiang China Author: Cape Coral, Florida Manufacturers: Yuhuan Santong Plastics Ltd Taizhou Zhejiang, Select State/Province

Garcinia Totally scammed me out of 89.92 Dallas Texas
Author: Dunwoody, Georgia Weightloss Programs: Garcinia Dallas, Texas

Aug 27 2014
lipozene i have gallstones and now need my gallbaldder remove . been in the hospital 3 times with pain this last time they kept me for two days california Author: los angeles, California Drug Manufacturers: lipozene Select State/Province

Storm Force Mark Schwartz Stole $ 14,000 from me Naples Florida
Author: Bonita Springs, Florida Home Improvements: Storm Force Naples, Florida

Aug 27 2014
nova joshua mikklesen this guy runs a lead generation crew and is a narsicist, greddy, minipulative, scammer. he didnt pay me my comissions. further more i know of three others tghat got ripped by the guy too. arvada Colorado Author: englewood, Colorado Business Consulting: nova arvada, Colorado

Aug 27 2014
JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Told me I won a Prize of my chgoice for filling out a survey! Just pay shipping charges, I was billed $5.95 immediately and there was NO explaination of additonal charges or a 14-day trial period. It said, I won a Prize. Now they billed me $95.00 Burbank Internet Author: Toledo, Ohio Jewelry Stores: JCB Jewelry Burbank CA Internet

Aug 27 2014
Mountain View Nissan Joel Fort In March of 2012 I decided to purchase a new Nissan Sentra. My credit at the time of the purchase was not good but Joel Fort the sale person told me that Nissan had a special program for folks like myself. It was very simple. Pay your Vehicle loan on time, all the time for 18 months and after 18 months they will will refinance a new Nissan Altima with a special financing program with a rate far below the 10% rate I was paying. My current interest rate was an extremely high 10% for a 72 month term. But I trusted the sales person and felt this was a good way to not only work on my credit but drive out with a nice vehicle. In March of 2014, I called and spoke to to Joel specifically to tell him that I was not ready to trade in the vehicle at that time and would it matter if I held on to the vehicle for a few more months and then trade it in. He assured me that would be fine. In June of 2014 I brought the vehicle in for trade but it seems like no one new anything about the special program with the great rates for for those that paid their bills on time for an 18 month period without a late payment. I left without making a purchase and vowed to never visit the dealership again ...chattanooga Tennessee Author: Chattanooga, Tennessee Car Financing: Mountain View Nissan Select State/Province

Aug 27 2014
Ethan Vanderbuilt SCAM - RIPPED ME OFF!!!!! HE IS A SCAM AND TOTAL FRAUD!!!!! Internet
Author: Houston, Texas Clubs & Organizations: Ethan Vanderbuilt Internet

Aug 27 2014
certified car center of fairfax va Sold me a car with problems, no responding to communication after purchase! fairfax Virginia Author: south williamsport, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: certified car center of fairfax va fairfax, Virginia

Aug 27 2014
ACS - Advance Cash Services Terry Jones - Law Department ACS sending me threatening email about company i do not know Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: ACS - Advance Cash Services Internet

Aug 27 2014
ACS they sent me an email saying that i owe 868.50. I have never heard of them no information Internet Author: brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: ACS Internet

Aug 27 2014
Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC My God the Food Made me Sick. Look at my Skin after I ate a burger with Bus in it. Sicamous British Columbia Internet
Author: Oroville, Washington Restaurants: Husky House Restaurant British Columbia, BC Internet

Aug 27 2014
TOP Marketing Group ,Chicago, The Over All Picture Marketing Group.Hector MarunHector is also the president of Unlimited Marketing Services Corpand unlimited marketing services Pyramid Scheme, Ripoff,Money Sharing, Commission only, Face to Face Sales, Door to Door Sales,Run away Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Multi-Level Marketing: TOP Marketing Group (Chicago) Chicago, Illinois

Aug 26 2014
secrets pathway /secret society promised me there were no fees ever than charged me 139.00 for the rest of a gold embossed manuscript to their secrets dallas Texas Author: wichita falls, Texas Questionable Activities: secrets pathway /secret society dallas, Texas

Aug 26 2014
Priority One Clearing Services REVIEW: Priority One Clearing clients, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Priority One Clearing Services. Priority One Clearing, given the chance, works with each subscriber ensuring clients have answers to questions, resolution to their subscription. *UPDATE: Priority One Clearing Services pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Priority One Clearing Services recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: , Illinois Book & Magazine Publishers: Priority One Clearing Services, INC , Clearwater, Florida

Aug 26 2014
Jennifer Pendergast Jenny Pendergast, Jennika Gave me herpes and maybe AIDS losa ngeles, California Author: Santa Barbara, California Prostitutes: Jennifer Pendergast la, California

Aug 26 2014
FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC I would like shed some public awareness about Fairpoint Energy and other electricity supplies who are ripping off customers. I just called my local electric company and their rate over the past year has been less than .10 kWh for the past year. Fairpoint is charging consumers 50% more for their electricity rate for past several months .159 . I called Fairpoint in June when I found out about this price gouging requesting that my account be switched back to my local electric company. They informed me that they could give me a rate of .0919 but it would take 1 to 2 billing cycles. I was currently in the June billing cycle when I called and so I was expecting my rate to drop for July or at the latest August. When I got my bill for August it still had not changed. In the meantime I received an electricity bill of $440 for July and $325 or August. My bills have never been so high. Now I am being told it will not change until September. I was told this was common practice to wait 1 to 2 billing cycles. I have had to wait 3 billing cycles ,June, July and August. Buyer beware. Check your kWh if you are using one of these suppliers to see how they may be scamming you. Stamford Connecticut Author: Merrimack, Utility Companies: FAIRPOINT ENERGY, LLC Stamford, Connecticut

Aug 26 2014
Sean's Engine Service Automotive Machine Shop and Engine Builder Did not build engine and sold me junk. Lakewood Colorado Author: Otis, Colorado Auto Mechanics: Sean's Engine Service Lakewood, Colorado

Aug 26 2014
Cara R hi5 is a Website and  i knew it was all fake and a scam and my mother was with me through all of this and she said to me so now you know it was a scam and to never do it again and that i learned my lesson. thats it bassically. Alexandria, LA LA Internet Author: Kansas, Missouri Internet Fraud: Cara R Internet