CPI CORP'S, PICTURE ME STUDIO IN WALMART Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CPI Corp's, picture me studio in walmart
There may be more specific results for "CPI Corp's, picture me studio in walmart"
For more specific results for "CPI Corp's, picture me studio in walmart"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Oct 16 2017
Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Michael Cossey Mike Cossey Mike Santos Mike wanted to sell Automotive Engine and Transmission combos to me and he was very persistent he said he had all ranges of Engines all he needed to purchase the Engines Transmission combos was $1,000 dollars to hold them and of course I sent the money thinking I was getting a great buy on 3 different engine with Transmissions and he just wanted the money 1;000 dollars is not much money but Iā€™m glad to report him and hopefully I can help stop someone else from losing much more . DO NOT DO ANYTHING WITH THESE TWO PEOPLE MIKE COSSEY/ SANTOS OR AMY HOWARD. Gustine California
Author: Houston, Texas Truck Dealers: Frontier Holdings inc. / Mike Cossey and Amy Howard Phoenix, Arizona

Oct 16 2017
MOVIEPASS scammed me Internet Author: Westlake, Ohio Internet Fraud: Moviepass Internet

Oct 16 2017
Other Info Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Psychic: Lauren Bortolami Robbins Mansfield, Massachusetts

Oct 16 2017
Art Van furniture Purchase Ashton leather sofa, love seat,chair 2013. Purchase a 10 year leather warranty. Single women no children. In 2016 the leather sofa start to peel. Notify the warranty company . The warranty inspector said it was peeling because it was dry & it's not covered under warranty really. Will not purchase another Warranty. My next furniture purchase will come from Gardner White see you Art Van furniture you will not scam me again on a Warranty. Southfield Michigan Author: Oak Park, Michigan Inspectors: Art Van furniture Southfield, Michigan

Oct 16 2017
lakewood hand and stone spa charging me for july when I paid cash, and charging me for august when I made an appointment and they neglected to put it in the computer. I drove 35 miles one way (70) total for my appointment. now they want to take me to collections. denver colorado Author: black hawk, Colorado Massage Parlor: hand and stone spa ,

Oct 16 2017
  Paula Grohs did not illustrate strong professional ethics and seems most interested in getting money for herself and does not appear to practice what her profession teaches. Walnut Creek California Author: Brentwood, California Legal Services: Paula Grohs Walnut Creek,

Oct 16 2017
Kahali Somali Cattery Karen VancePeter Vance Ringworm, poor temperament, heart murmur all in one kitten Quebec and New York Internet Author: Wilmington, Delaware Pet Shops & Supplies: Kahali Somali Cattery Internet

Oct 16 2017
Award notification commission Commissioner of judging..processing division Commissioner of judging. Processing division ..I received a letter stating that I had won 1,325,000.00.. and all I had to do was send them 11.89 in cash, check or money order ..payable to ANC..the check which looks very legitimate is attached to the bottom .When I saw it I just knew that some of the sweeps that I enter from time to time had paid off...and it says it's authorized by Larry Hourd, Executive of Awards...I had actually gotten so exicitec about the check.. Kansas City Kansas city Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: Award notification commission Kansas City, Kansas

Oct 16 2017
ClearSightGlasses , clearsightglasses.com/promo3/thankyou.php ripped me off of $37.90 for glasses, I never received unknown Internet Author: Malone, Wisconsin Advertising / Deceptive: ClearSightGlasses Internet

Oct 16 2017
Pour Wine Pour Kitchen + BarPour BistroPour Wine Brookhaven Company/Owner Doesn't Pay It's Bills - Makes all sorts of promises and disappears Atlanta Georgia Additional Documentation Author: Studio City, California Restaurant Delivery Services: Pour Wine Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 16 2017
Allianz Global Assistance Refused to refund tickets for Celine Dion in Las Vegas after the mass killing of October1&2 2017 Richmond Virginia Author: Oxford, Connecticut Ticket Sales: Allianz Global Assistance Richmond, Virginia

Oct 16 2017
deal dash it cost me $33.00 to press a mouse button for about 5 min and won nothing! Author: santa rosa, California On-Line Business: deal dash ,

Oct 16 2017
Andrew Phan, Esq., Everclear Management, Inc., Justin Houde,CEO, Vincent Patrick,OUTVST, LLC GROSS DECEIT, NON-PERFORMANCE, and SEVERELY POOR COMMUNICATION. COST CLIENTS BILLIONS in INCOME! Los Angeles area California Author: New York, New York Financial Services: Andrew Phan, Esq. Irvine , California

Oct 16 2017
Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Recovery in Motion, Intervention 911 Billy Gregg is a fraud that preys on the fear of vulnerable families Nationwide Author: New York, New York Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Billy Gregg Family First Intervention Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Atlantic Publishers Group Billed me for a magazine I was already making installment payments on...I didn't want to have my subscription cancelled Niwot Colorado Author: Danville, Vermont Book & Magazine Publishers: Atlantic Publishers Group Niwot, Colorado

Oct 16 2017
Wheels Tires and More They put wrong information and misleading me make wrong order,then ask me to pay for return and restock fee Internet Author: Westmont, Illinois Auto Parts: Wheels Tires and More Internet

Oct 16 2017
The Branson Way Vacation The Branson Way Sold me a vacation package, and I can not find them to redeem it Branson Missouri Author: O Fallon, Missouri Ticket Sales: The Branson Way Vacation Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
IBEX Came across ad on Facebook that said Free IMEX Cup just pay shipping $6.95 . Two weeks later $39.95 was taken from my checking account and they refuses to return my money .Said something in small print said after a week they would take money out of account. I seen that nowhere. refuse to give my money back Scottsdale Arizona Author: Fairbury, Nebraska Sales People: IBEX Internet

Oct 16 2017
ITT Specialists ITT Career used reverse psychology to get me to sign with their ridiculous scheme. St. George Utah Author: Savannah, Texas Adult Career & Continuing Education: ITT Specialists St. George, Utah

Oct 16 2017
Lawyer Eric Krueger purposely disrespected my deceased grandmother, purposely turned everything around on me and my mom Brookfield Wisconsin Author: milwaukee, Wisconsin Lawyers: Lawyer Eric Krueger Brookfield, Wisconsin

Oct 16 2017
Nuavive Signed up for trial offer. They then debited by account for almost $150.00 and sent me refills I did not ask for or authorize them to use my credit card for, Santa Ana CA Nationwide Author: Altoona, Pennsylvania Skin Care: Nuavive Nationwide

Oct 16 2017
Mary boughman Kathy In Sept paid 3 no storage fee 45.00 ea total 135.00 used only one of 3 SHOULD get 2 mo UNUSED RETURNED. RENTAL AGREEMENT DOESNT SAY SHE CAN KEEP BUT SHE SAID SHES NOT RETURNING IT Grand junction Colorado Author: San Diego, California Storage & Self Storage: Mary boughman Grand junction, Colorado