Your Search | cpi corp's, picture me studio in walmart

Jul 28 2014
Fastsnap Picture takers,insurance reports,business sales Reseda California Author: atascadero, California Work at Home: Fastsnap Reseda, California

Jul 28 2014
inside global yster shopper Derius Hadley They sent me a check that i deposited to the bank. I pulled out that same amount to perform the myster shop. Three days later the bank called and said that was a fraudgelent check. So the money i used to do the secret shop was mine. This happend on 7/12/14. They have been giving me the run around on when i would get my money back. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: inside global yster shopper Nationwide

Jul 28 2014
JL Fencing Co. Jordan Lynch, JL Cardinal Fence. Very poor communication, Gave go a head to start project in April it is now August and I have only the posts in. Jordan Lynch never returns phone calls, texts, or emails from me and my wife. He requires money upfront and then disappears. Windsor Internet Author: Lakeshore, Other Home Improvements: JL Fencing Co. Internet

Jul 28 2014
Automobile Protection Corp, Inc. Evans Cates, and Steven McCray Rude, condersending, intemidating, belittling, not caring, made me feel that I was interfereing with his smoke or coffee break. Norcross Georgia Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealer Repairs: Automobile Protection Corp, Inc. Evans Cates, and Steven McCray Norcross, Georgia

Jul 28 2014
Myclassypuppies Mary docute Sold me a sick dog Oklahoma Internet Author: Bay shore , New York Unusual Rip-Off: Myclassypuppies Internet

Jul 27 2014
Publishers Clearing House Phil Kunkel Will not return or reimburse me for item that the USPS sent to them by mistake. St. Cloud Minnesota Author: Bird Island, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Publishers Clearing House St. Cloud, Minnesota

Jul 27 2014
automobile acceptance made payment arrangements due to my illness onky to be calledctge next day by a woman named jennifer telling me that they were nit acceptable riverdale Georgia Author: marietta, Georgia Car Financing: automobile acceptance riverdale, Georgia

Jul 27 2014
straight talk mobile having service issues and they passex me from one person to another claiming they didn't have the right tools to fit my service issues the tried sayin I had to drive a mile from where I was to get service even thought I told them I had been using the phone the day prior and refused to give a refund. Nationwide Author: killeen, Texas Cellular Phone Companies: straight talk mobile Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Sapphire Staffing Group - Lisa Rogers - Lisa Seketa This Company is a Scam, they promised me a great job and sold my information. Con Artist Syracuse New York
Author: Syracuse, New York Personal Services: Sapphire Staffing Group Syracuse, New York

Jul 26 2014
ACS These people keep harrassing me by e-mail. Nationwide Author: Marietta, Ohio Collection Agencies: ACS Nationwide

Jul 26 2014
Dionne Broughton Urban Creative Studio bait and switch, no-refund, failure to deliver prmised product Internet
Author: Pennsylvania Computer Graphics: Dionne Broughton Internet

Jul 25 2014
weloveragdolls SOLD ME A WAY OVERPRICED SICK KITTEN ! Internet Author: Marblehead, Massachusetts Cat Breeders: weloveragdolls Internet

Jul 25 2014
eloans Send me the money then we will loan you money austin Texas Texas Author: Sacramento, California Loan Brokers: eloans Internet

Jul 25 2014
r2games My characters name is vorpal. I filed numerous compliants of not getting items items disappearing. Or even wrong pay outs because they have a gambling even called classwars. I took back some money, because of it and now i am banned. The company ripped me off i would like my money back or account reactivated. Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nevada On-Line Business: r2games Internet

Jul 25 2014
Speed-Daddy did not send all i purchased, sold me defective parts, ignore any attempts to communicate and resolve City of Industry Nationwide, Ca Author: Carson City, Nevada Auto Parts: Speed-Daddy Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
garcinia ultra Support@garcinia ultra shop .com they charged me $4.95 for a trail then i got a bill for$ 96.48 and never received any product at all just beware of them all Nationwide Author: hartselle, Alabama Alternative Health: garcinia ultra Nationwide

Jul 24 2014
Global Client Solutions/ Eclipse Let me mislead and ruin you more Tulsa Oklahoma Author: denver, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Global Client Solutions Tulsa, Oklahoma

Jul 24 2014
Cash Net USA James Anderson--James Anderson threating me with law suits and making me pay over 4 thousand dollars for a loan of 720.00 Internet
Author: Pensacola, Florida Collection Agencies: Cash Net USA Internet

Jul 24 2014
Green Tree Financial Group Green Tree Mortgage Services OH MY GOD!! You SAVED me!!! Costa Mesa California Author: crofton, Maryland Real Estate Services: Green Tree Financial Group Costa Mesa, California

Jul 24 2014
TD bank Orlando Garcia supervisor led me to believe i hadf a loan and gave me a closing date of july 14th 2014 which was a lie tamarac Florida Author: FORT LAUDERDALE, Florida Financial Services: TD bank tamarac, Florida

Jul 23 2014
Leeds Property Management Offered me a manager job, told me to move out of my current apartment and sign a contract next day - 3 days later they told me they decided to give the job to someone else instead. Culver City California Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: Leeds Property Management Culver City, California

Jul 23 2014
Flukerfarms.com Fluker Farms When purchasing 500 crickets from Flukers, They shorted me about 400 crickets. Port Allen Louisiana
Author: Concord, North Carolina Questionable Activities: Flukerfarms.com Port Allen, Louisiana

Jul 23 2014
linda ankney charged me 180.00 for 7 small books that i believed were .99 each edmond ok Author: edmond, Oklahoma Book Publishers: linda ankney Internet

Jul 23 2014
Dan Ross [technicaltycoon@gmail.com] I answered a phone call offering to teach me al about Amazon Associates.Tempe arizona Author: Tenterfield, Alabama Tutoring: tirolith Tempe az, Select State/Province

Jul 23 2014
MEDTECK SERVICES MEDTECKFREDDY ALEAGA THE PERSON FREDDY TOOK MY CHECK AND CASH IT BUT NEVER SEND ME MY UNIT BACK, NEVER CALLED ME OR ANSWERS HIS PHONE BOHEMIA NEW YORK Author: TAMPA, Florida Medical Supplies: MEDTECK SERVICES BOHEMIA, New York