Your Search | cpi corp's, picture me studio in walmart

Jul 22 2016
Younes Abdessamad Yones, Yones Production, therealyones Prentnded to get me signed and song on the radio and convicted my investors to throw 12k. Ended up all being bull****. He asked for all of it to cash. Ran off with the money. Nationwide
Author: Orlando, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Younes Abdessamad Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Fat Loss Factor took $47 dollars from me and never sent the product Carmel Indiana Author: Manteo, North Carolina Weightloss Programs: Fat Loss Factor Internet

Jul 22 2016
total card visa inc. aka TCI i paid them 29.95, as the first installment. according to them i will need 4 more of those to get my card activated. they sent me the card anyway telling me that i need 89.00 paid up front, then the 75.00 processing fee will be deducted from my 300.00 credit limit! when i called the only number they gave me, i was unable to talk to anyone. it was all automated! sioux falls South Dakota Author: Randolph, Massachusetts Questionable Activities: total card inc. sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 22 2016
carhistoryforme.com thevinchecker I listed a car on Craig's List & got a text msg asking me to run this VIN report. Paid $12.95 for it and did not get a report. Sherman Oaks, CA Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: carhistoryforme.com Internet

Jul 22 2016
payza made me lose $1693, no care, no support, and no respond !! Payza suddenly reversed $1693 from my account without any care, it is totally fraud and unsafe bank London Internet
Author: Nasr city, Banks: Payza Internet

Jul 22 2016
Net2World.se Net2World AB I believe is criminal company Kept my money, threatened me when I complained. Returned money later, filed police report on me! Malmo Author: Malmo, Alabama On-Line Business: Net2World.se Internet

Jul 22 2016
BioRepair Company claims computer in a pill! Not only impossible but actual pill contains only vitamins. New York New York Author: Peoria, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: BioRepair New York, New York

Jul 22 2016
Randy Black Jr dba Land Baron LandBaron Ripped me off for work I did for him Las vegas, Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Employment Services: Randy Black Jr dba Land Baron Las vegas, Nevada

Jul 22 2016
Dr. Debbie Mottahedeh, DO Pain Mgmt NYSI Sadistic Lack of Compassion and Unbelievably Inept at Pain Management or More Accurately Does Not Care How Much Pain You Are In Westbury New York Pretty Harsh Author: Bayville, New York Doctors: Dr. Debbie Mottahedeh, DO Pain Mgmt NYSI Westbury, New York

Jul 22 2016
Club Fitness Dread locks guy lied to me from the beginning! Alton Illinois Author: ALTON, Illinois Weightloss Programs: Club Fitness Alton, Illinois

Jul 22 2016
John Noyes Johnny Gold Dust Sold me gold claim but didn't file quit claim deed. Took money & ran. Phoenix Arizona
Author: Mira Loma, California Real Estate Investing: John Noyes Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 22 2016
citi mortgage wrongfully foreclosed upon I was making regular monthly payments,they stopped accepting my payments,said I was being foreclosed upon,because of a document,that was not sent to me to be signed.Now I am being evicted. Nationwide Author: bainbridge, Ohio Mortgage Companies: citi mortgage Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Shenzhen Jindex Stock Co. Ltd. Hongkong Jindex Stock Co. Ltd. Cheating business of Jindex company in worldwide Shenzhen China Author: Dhaka, Miscellaneous Electronics: Shenzhen Jindex Stock Co. Ltd. Internet

Jul 22 2016
PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES 5 years later I get a call - the amount owed almost double the original amount - I've had the same phone number for 10+ years and they never contacted me! Sandy Utah Author: Provo, Utah Collection Agencies: PREMIER RECOVERY SERVICES Sandy, Utah

Jul 22 2016
Hoverboard 360 Will not return money to me Internet Author: Parkland, Florida Electronic Manufacturers: Hoverboard 360 Internet

Jul 22 2016
Sherman Travis Rich gang Make money with by giving him $300 to turn into thousands usin American Express prepaid cards. He took my money $600 from, block me will not answer my calls. Facebook Miami Florida
Doris Detroit mi Author: Southfield, Michigan Work at Home Business: Sherman Travis Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Melissa & Doug Melissa BernsteinDoug Bernstein The Worst Place to Work in the Country Wilton Connecticut Author: wilton, Connecticut Toy Stores: Melissa & Doug wilton, Connecticut

Jul 22 2016
Stenkingvoodoomaster.com Eva uwanawich She said let me help you sweetie with your relationship Las Vegas Nevada Internet Author: Las Vegas , Nevada Psychic Fortune Tellers: Stenkingvoodoomaster.com Eva uwanawich Internet

Jul 22 2016
Atlantic Honda Horrible service, lied to me, not knowledgable, unprofessional, rude Bay Shore New York Author: Farmingdale, New York Auto Dealers: Atlantic Honda Bay Shore, New York

Jul 22 2016
Ez auto rentals The cheated on me and put my life on risk by giving me an unsafe car Lakeland Florida Author: Lakeland, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Ez auto rentals Florida

Jul 22 2016
Trucking Jobs Inc Everytruckjob.com Stole and sold my information to the highest bidder in their trucking scam! Internet Author: Alabama On-Line Business: Trucking Jobs Inc Internet

Jul 22 2016
Asworth College They took over a thousand dollars from me. I graduated from two programs and I never got my degrees in Hotel rest mgmnt. NORCROSS GEORGIA Internet Author: pensacola, Alabama Colleges and Universities: Asworth College Internet

Jul 22 2016
Cricket Wireless Sold me a locked phone Tucson Arizona Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket Wireless Nationwide

Jul 22 2016
Tony's retired pellegrino after taking $100 (down payment) then he said its finished give me $60.oo more. bike was never fixed. keeps telling me a part is coming from china on a slow boat.  miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Small Business Services: Tony's miami, Florida

Jul 22 2016
maximumskinmsc.products.ca Luxe Skinsilkeye 844-767-2730Luxe Skin #601736 age-rewindskin.com Tapped into my bank account somehow and stole $531.80 in $89.95 AND 98.94$  Internet/online Author: Mineville, New York Credit Card Fraud: maximumskinmsc.products.ca Internet