Your Search | cpi corp's, picture me studio in walmart

Aug 23 2016
Purebred rescue of FL Guinette and Stacie, they are rude They were rude to my mother and I. They sold me a sick dog who passed away due to parvo. Called me a liar when I confronted them about it. Brooksville Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Animal Services: Purebred rescue of FL Brooksville, Florida

Author: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma Travel Agencies: VCP Travel House Internet

Aug 23 2016
Mike hustings Cash advance This person first time called me on my phone talking about I took a loan from cash advance and now I didn't pay or so they sent me to collection which o have never tooked a loan from a company name cash advance and then today on 08/23/2016 they Emailed me saying that I failed to pay the debt so this is the final notice or else they well send me a lawsuit of 7600$ and o can get arrested he asked me to pay today 607$ through email or else they well file the next day for a lawsuit Internet Author: Kent, Washington Credit Card Fraud: Mike hustings Internet

Aug 23 2016
AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. AJ Murray's Men's Grooming Products and owner Alyssa Middleton. AJ Murrays's owner under investigation for felony perjury and pocketing $ from charity connected to business aimed at men/veterans. Mt. Washington Kentucky Alyssa Middleton in Mt. Washington Identified. Author: Louisville, Kentucky Barbers: AJ Murray's. Beards. Criminal. Mt. Washington, Kentucky

Aug 23 2016
joe cristiano and mike phipps joe catelli and michael phipps, phipps renovations THEY ARE CON ARTISTS - JUST RIPPED ME OFF FOR $4500 AND WILL NOT COME AND FINISH THE WORK-THEY ARE TWO CON ARTISTS AND DRUNKS Vaughan Ontario Author: vAUGHAN, Ohio Home Improvements: joe cristiano and mike phipps Vaughan, Ontario

Aug 23 2016
Hhgregg H.H Gregg Sold me Bed, promised delivery date then set to back order 6-8 weeks Downingtown Pennsylvania Author: Hanover, Pennsylvania Bed & Bath: Hhgregg Downingtown, Pennsylvania

Aug 23 2016
Mohegan Auto and Tire Diah Hamed Sold Damaged Car ! car was in a fire and flood and never gave the proper receipt and fake car fax Shub Oak New York Author: Spring Valley, New York Auto Dealers: Mohegan Auto and Tire Shub Oak, NY

Aug 23 2016
Association Management Group Earl Feuer business owner Unfair business practices resulting in revolving fines/penalties Carlsbad California Author: Cardiff, California Property Management: Association Management Group Carlsbad, California

Aug 23 2016
Suite Pay Matthew Hetland, Matthew Hetland Owner of Suite Pay Payment Processing Ripped Me Off!!!! Aliso Viejo California Author: Phoenix, Arizona Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Suite Pay Aliso Viejo, California

Aug 23 2016
Bonanza.com and coincollector11 Bonanza.com aids fruadulent sellers-coincollector11 and will not help in the refund.STAY AWAY ONLINE ONLY Internet Author: spring, Texas On-Line Stores: Bonanza.com Internet

Aug 23 2016
click4support click4support.com CAlled me said it was Microsoft with a alert from my computer Florada, Connecticut, Californa Nationwide Author: Moody, Alabama Computer Software: click4support Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Sears Sears and Robuck, IRC Billed me for a product I did not order Dallas Texas
Author: Randleman, North Carolina Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Sears Dallas, Texas

Aug 23 2016
Landstar Jacksonville Florida Heather in the LA office They over the phone on 3 separate occasions promised pay for detention time , then after load was complete would even call me back in the 3 loads we have 68hrs of detention not paid, and one was 49hrs. They all 3 promised we'd be compensated for our drivers time them no response or the last one Heather did call back to say it had to be over 24hrs , their agreement with thier customer, but there's 2 customer and 5hrs delay at shippers andv2hrs 45mins at receivers Michigan Internet Author: corbin, Kentucky Trucking Companies: Landstar Jacksonville Florida Internet

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is dedicated to total customer satisfaction. *UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Disgruntled Former Employee Author: calabasas, California Licensed Insurance Adjusters: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side during the whole process of your claim. Internet

Aug 23 2016
Atomic Deals Placed an order in July, they took my money and I have no order Internet Author: Ipswich, Massachusetts Furniture & Furnishings: Atomic Deals Internet

Aug 23 2016
bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisconsin,  john Solberg dba;jd rockefellerllc brent & vicki strelka dba; Standard preowned auto sales lot #1 Kaukauna dba; suamaico investment group llc Bryan crain dba;living on the end llc james lenz dba; james lenz auto sales llc sold my consinement vehicle by useing Wisconsin Department of motor vehicles secured web site without paying me for our 2004 mazda miata while knowing i have a loan on the car. i still have my title in my name poaying a loan on my car while Wisconsin DMV stole my title & registered it in new owners name i want my car back or my money dmv stole from us i filed law siut claim with police and state of wisconsin dmv & dot and all associates kaukauna & suamico 2 sales lots Wisconsin Author: bryant, Wisconsin Questionable Activities: bella investment group llc dba;standard preowned auto sales kaukauna & suamico wisc Wisconsin

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
(((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) | RIPOFF REPORT POST-PUBLICATION CONTENT REVIEW: EDITORIAL REDACTIONS |  LIVES WITH 3 OTHER MEN IN A CRAPPY LITTLE APARTMENT IN LONDON. FIFTH AVENUE MY a*s. NEW YORK New York 3 years without resolution on 6 reports in my & my firms name Author: California Advertising / Deceptive: (((NAME(S) REDACTED DUE TO PERCEIVED HARASSMENT / CYBERSTALKING / CYBERBULLYING / REVENGE POST))) NEW YORK, New York

Aug 23 2016
Bluegreen Vacations aka Hyperion Marketing aka Great Destinations ripped me off Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Dallas, Texas Travel Agencies: BlueGreen Vacations Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Aug 23 2016
Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau clients feel safe, confident, & secure when doing business with MAB. MAB is dedicated to 100% client satisfaction, exceptional client experiences, & success. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Bakersfield, California Licensed Insurance Adjusters: Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau, public insurance adjusters that help clients sort through the red tape, get back on your feet. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau’s staff decades of knowledge in insurance claims and adjusting. Metropolitan Adjustment Bureau is on your side during the whole process of your claim. Encino, California

Aug 23 2016
Panasonic Mcallen Repair Center Gave me this address to send my 5pc phone system that quit working after only four months. Mcallen Texas Author: Manson, North Carolina Telephones: Panasonic Mcallen, Texas

Aug 23 2016
NANCY PIER, XTREMEFRENCHBULLDOGS,SUNBURST FRENCHIES Do not send this person money. You will never get your puppy or money back. If you unlucky enough to get a puppy from NANCY ELLEN (BELL) PIER, it may not be the puppy in the photo and it certainly won't have a correct pedigree. St.Louis, MO, Daytona, FL, many missouri locations Internet
Nancy Pier Ripping off Missourians Again Author: Daytona Beach , Florida Animal Abuse: SUNBURST FRENCHIES Internet

Aug 23 2016
Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Elvis Capellan dedicated to customer satisfaction. He has implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today.*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service Elvis Capallen pledges to always resolve any issues: feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with Elvis Capallen recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: California Credit Card Fraud: Elvis Capellan Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Elvis Capellan a Real Estate Executive at HGVC which is a division of “Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.” Elvis Capallen is responsible for helping grow the leading global hospitality company, over 3,000 properties, half a billion rooms in over 80 countries helping customers from all over the world acquire deeded real estate properties at Hilton resorts in the Asia Pacific region at the HGVC division. Elvi Internet