CPP RECRUITING, TMG, SUMMIT MERCHANTS, CERTIFIED PAYMENT PROCESSING Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CPP Recruiting, TMG, Summit Merchants, Certified Payment Processing
There may be more specific results for "CPP Recruiting, TMG, Summit Merchants, Certified Payment Processing"
For more specific results for "CPP Recruiting, TMG, Summit Merchants, Certified Payment Processing"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 28 2017
Yonsalon Falsely advertised on the internet to sell products and merchandise. Took payment, shutdown website. No merchandise. Internet Author: Milwaukie, Oregon Department & Outlet Stores: Yonsalon Internet

Jul 28 2017
Tires Plus/Credit First I bought some tires and I was told that if I signed up for their mail-in rebate I would get $100 knocked off my bill. I finally get the mail-in rebate in the mail, only its not a mail in rebate, its a 100$ gift card I called the phone number on my bill, a company called Credit First, NA, and they said I couldnt use that card toward my payment. That I had been misinformed I was clearly lied to. Cleveland Ohio Author: Clermont, Florida Credit & Debt Services: Tires Plus/Credit First Cleveland, Ohio

Jul 27 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associayes Asking for payment when I do not owe money Sunnyvale CA Are you a victim of the skin care and beauty industry? Author: Sunnyvale, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associayes California

Jul 27 2017
Academy Bank Closed secured credit card without returning money Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Academy Bank Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 27 2017
First Data National Processing CompanySmart Card Merchant ServicesUAccept Bait and Switch POS scam chicago, illinois denver, colorado Author: wheaton, Illinois Miscellaneous Office Services: First Data

Jul 27 2017
Dar Waterfront & Associates Demand for Payment Sherman Oaks California Author: Antioch, California Skin Care: Dar Waterfront & Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 27 2017
Card Member Services Possible Credit Card Scam Atlanta Georgia Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Card Member Services Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 27 2017
Harmondeep singh Dishonest man gave down payment on apartment. Had me cancel four showing on the unit then never showed up to move in and used me for the non refundable deposit. Scum bag con artist him and his wife are. Jackson Michigan Author: Mason, Michigan Neighborhood Services: Harmondeep singh Michigan

Jul 27 2017
Jvc processing aka Midwest recovery systems llc There's a opened account on my credit report for $765! Nationwide Author: Windsor, Pennsylvania Loans: Jvc processing Nationwide

Jul 26 2017
Vision property management Got behind on payment and tried to catch up..every time I sent money the amount owed doubled.. They tried suing me but thank God our county judge smelled the scam! South carolina Internet Author: MITCHELL, Indiana Financial Services: Vision property management Internet

Jul 26 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates I received a letter demanding payment. calling Thankfully my bank is a federal credit union . I received a full refund several months ago . I have proof. Sherman Oaks California Author: PERRY, Georgia Questionable Activities: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 25 2017
Synchrony Bank Unhelpful, overcharging! Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Processing Companies: Synchrony Bank Internet

Jul 25 2017
Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Scam alert i was finding some good hosting companies i read thread about Internoc24 LLC price seems good i placed order ,image.prntscr.com/image/t1hh83YXTAmlgHQjLRe0_A.png then they give me time of 36 hours its almost 2 nights and 1 day . but i didn't find my server info after 5 days . i contacted with sales and support they are not replying me anymore image.prntscr.com/image/g-0Fj1nmS8_4GIHOqpD1Hw.png i never got reply i sent them emails also but no one is replying . live chat also using fake widget someone links not properly working . i received fake discount code . near me its scam website i paid via Bitcoins to i cant get a refund of my payment i cant open any dispute that is my bad luck Internet
Author: Charlottesville, Virginia Web Hosting: Internoc24 LLC - Offshore Hosting Internet

Jul 25 2017
Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company My lease is over two years ago. They keep on taking money from my account. The business was shut down in 2012. Fort Worth Nationwide Author: Schenectady, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: Merimac Credit Card Equipment leasing company Nationwide

Jul 25 2017
ACE CASH SERVICES pcs-department Docket Number: 9587711 Case File #: JC -484161 Past Due Amount - $975.25. Accounting Department of Ace Cash Services has marked this case as a flat refusal and press legal charges against you. The total outstanding amount has been overdue and you have ignored multiple requests to make payment. The legal proceedings and amount which the court orders, amounting to $3931.08 must also be paid, in addition to the *debt*. If you take care of this out of court then we will release the clearance certificate from the court and we will make sure that no one will contact you in future.!!! Get a load of this B.S. they be tryin to get.If you want to resolve this matter contact us thru email or call us within 48 hours at +1-(347) 332-0564 between 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM (EST). No City information was supplied. No State information was supplied. Nationwide
Author: Phoenix, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: ACE CASH SERVICES Internet

Jul 25 2017
Boss Cars USA Sold me a vehicle told me certified mileage was 34,000 miles, i took the car to Ford dealership to find it had 177,000 miles, and now the vehicle is not safe for the road or operable found out there are 21 safety codes and a missing part in the engine. Tonawanda New York Author: Buffalo, New York Auto Dealers: Boss Cars USA Tonawanda , New York

Jul 25 2017
Allied Wallet Payment Gateway Fraud Not Sure, California Nationwide Author: Pathankot, Other Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Allied Wallet Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Citibank Shell card Shell citibank card After receiving return check for payment i contacted Citibank.  Sioux falls South Dakota Author: Los osos, California Accounting: Citibank Shell card Sioux falls, South Dakota

Jul 24 2017
OTR Leasing llc Sell you an altered truck, expect payment, and not reply when you have a problem. Pleasant Valley Missouri Author: Cozad, Nebraska Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing llc Pleasant Valley , Missouri

Jul 24 2017
Tristate Remodeling and Renovation Mike Sciubba Last year Aug 11 2016 Mike came to my house to take a down payment to do a kitchen He took $3500 and never came back with calls after calls promises after promises he never came back Marlton New Jersey Author: Camden, New Jersey Adoption Agencies: Tristate Remodeling and Renovation Marlton, New Jersey

Jul 23 2017
Synchrony bank Falsified a credit card asking for a past due payment Orlando, Fl, Florida Nationwide Author: Lebanon, Connecticut Banks: Synchrony bank Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Greendot 2 times i had this happen to me. I had bought there cards at 2 at the same time. I had put some money on two cards i had purchased, when I tried using this card to pay a bill it was delcined, I then used my other card I had just put 280 on and was able to make the payment from that card. My question is what happened to the 280 from that other card that I had just put money on at the same time. I jsut had another card that I had purchaced and I had made a phone call regarding a card that my name was not on the card. I spoke to a lady that put a stop on my card without my permission, my card was blocked, I still have not recieved this card claiming I had 307.00 left on my card. Nationwide Author: Redding, California Credit Card Fraud: Greendot Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 23 2017
Over payment /wouldn't let me cancel withjn 3 day allowance. I've called every wk and get no where , asked for a superior they just let me sit in hold . Just got a post card looked mailed but was hand delivered to our door with no return address saying we owe 119,but our order was wet and change I already paid 150 and 20 in the web site . Nashville, tn  Author: Shippenville, Pennsylvania Attorney Generals: BBB Better Business Bureau: Southwestern Advantage Nashville, TN

Jul 22 2017
Electronic Payment Systems Charges Fees Without Establishment or Use of an Account Englewood, Colorado Author: New York, New York Credit Card Fraud: Electronic Payment Systems Englewood, Colorado