Your Search | cpp recruiting, tmg, summit merchants, certified payment processing

May 27 2016
Trusted pardon services Took payment never did anything cannot contact company Toronto Ontario Author: Kamloops, British Columbia Legal Process Services: Trusted pardon services Toronto, Ontario

May 27 2016
instant checkmate Misleads you into thinking you can get a free report, collects information from you, and then requires payment to see the report Internet Author: 90704, California Private Investigators: instant checkmate Internet

May 27 2016
Pro Auto Tryon Davis deceptive,,lead me to believe I could not get a vehicle except one for 6,995,,,told me put down payment 500,,,,then brought me a receipt with NON rEFUNDABLE HAND WRITTEN ON IT.. KINSTON,N.C. North Carolina Auto pro kinston N.C. Author: MAGNOLIA, North Carolina Auto Dealers: Pro Auto KINSTON,N.C., North Carolina

May 26 2016
New Wave NW Failure of payment promised Internet Author: Glendale , Arizona Questionable Activities: New Wave Internet

Dodge Meador auto group Certified finalist prize winner Fort worth Texas
Really??? Author: Joshua, Texas $$ REWARDS Offered: Dodge Meador auto group Fort worth, Texas

May 26 2016
Certified Distribution Specialist CDS Account ID: 80135644830, Verified Amount: $8,631,947.11 pay $20 payable to CDS to claim prize North Babylon New York
Author: Jersey City, New Jersey $$ REWARDS Offered: Certified Distribution Specialist North Babylon, New York

May 26 2016
menards, Lewis Center, Ohio I order online menards.com and picked up in the store. They charged me a processing fee of 4.49 for convenience, and then couldn't it Lewis Center Ohio Author: north lewisburg, Ohio Building Products: menards, Lewis Center, Ohio Lewis Center, Ohio

May 26 2016
Securranty, New Leaf Fraudulent practices, under-payment, stealing Internet Author: , Georgia Warranty Companies: Securranty Internet

May 25 2016
Palm Beach Kidz I ordered an outfit for my daughter and the owner gave me a fake tracking #, after checking she then said that she would send out another outfit. She said that my card had been declined but my credit card shows the payment went through. I have asked for a refund and have stil not gotten it. West Palm Beach Florida Author: Pulaski, Tennessee Better Business Bureau: Palm Beach Kidz

May 25 2016
BitCoinSurf Demand payment to confirm BTC account and does not pay Internet Author: Alabama Internet Fraud: BitCoinSurf Internet

May 25 2016
Elisthunter Took money. Provided no service san fransisco California Elisthunter refunded our payment Author: Weston, Florida Business Consulting: Elisthunter san fransisco, California

May 25 2016
PUSH Model Agency PUSH Agency It has been well over 60 days since I have received payment for the hard work I did for them. Nationwide Problem resolved Author: Winter Park, Florida Modeling Agencies: PUSH Model Agency Nationwide

May 25 2016
Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC Ocwen Ocwen Mortgage Co LLC Refused CASH PAYMENT did not NOTIFY us now almost 89 days ready for Foreclosure West Palm Beach Florida Another Card Player Author: Calhoun, Georgia Mortgage Companies: Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC West Palm Beach, Florida

May 25 2016
James, Brandon of SALES sales@accountwarehouse.com Swindling, failure to deliver the products offered after payment was made. Internet
Author: Zamboanga City, Other Warranty Companies: accountwarehouse.com Internet

May 25 2016
Gene's Automotive Gene Zweig Took payment and failed to do work even after a year. Highland Illinois Author: Staunton, Illinois Auto Repair Service: Gene's Automotive Highland, Illinois

May 24 2016
ARS Services LLC ARS Services LLC - NON PAYMENT FOR SERVICES RENDERED IN ARIZONA Albuquerque New Mexico Author: Phoenix, Arizona Computer Service & Repair: ARS Services LLC Albuquerque, New Mexico

May 24 2016
!st American Leasing Also using EPS - Electronic Payment Systems Lied and misrepresented program during sales pitch Grand Rapids Michigan Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: !st American Leasing Grand Rapids , Michigan

May 24 2016
Roxann Massie Roxy, RoxAnn Fraud, Delinquent Payment, Forgery, Theft, Unlawful Guest Miami , Florida
I AM ROX ANN JO ANN MASSIE | Ripoff Report sets the record straight!  Be a smart consumer and make decisions based on adequate research.  Author: Miami, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Roxann Massie Miami, Florida

May 24 2016
Merrick Bank I send in a payment every month. When Merrick changed the amount from $35 to $39 with no notice then all of a sudden I am reported as missing payments Nationwide Thanks for laughing at me Author: Grand Junction, Colorado Credit & Debt Services: Merrick Bank Nationwide

May 24 2016
orlando driveway and pavers, absolute landscaping and pool, marcus wintz Company received full payment upon job completion but did not pay the materials for the job orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Builders & Contractors: orlando driveway and pavers orlando, Florida

May 23 2016
Summit Raceing Equipment Summit racing Riped me off Akron Ohio Author: LAWRENCEBURG, Kentucky Auto Parts: Summit Raceing Equipment Akron, Ohio

May 23 2016
Synchrony bank account defender I have sent the information they need at least three times...once by certified mail and twice by fax. I have had this insurance to pay my HSN account if laid off...well I was laid off 3-16-16 and still nothing. Atlanta Georgia Author: Springfield, Ohio Miscellaneous Companies: Synchrony bank account defender Atlanta, Georgia

May 23 2016
Dominion Marketing LLC Joshua Berault Took Money, Stole Payment, Lied Orange County, CA California Author: Newport Beach, California Media: Dominion Marketing LLC Nationwide

May 23 2016
Larry hourd Commissioner of jundging*processing divisionAWARD NOTIFICATION COMMISSION ,ANC, Escorted me to FANTISY land for 1 min Kansas city Kansas Author: Anadarko, Oklahoma Liars: Larry hourd Kansas city , Kansas

May 23 2016
Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates BRJ Major ripoff. Stating I am a certified $3,900,000.00 winner and a check will be mailed to me within 14 days, GUARANTEED. BUT I HAVE TO SEND $20 Babylon, NY
Author: Calexico, California Unusual Rip-Off: Butler, Rose,& Jameson Associates NY