Your Search | cpp recruiting, tmg, summit merchants, certified payment processing

Aug 31 2016
Jeff Joliffe certified transmission and service llc Stole deposit of $600 and did no work commerce city Colorado Author: lakewood, Colorado Mechanics: Jeff Joliffe commerce city, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
Payment services international Guaranteed to win one divisional cash prize in the $40 Million prize contest Australia Nationwide Author: Other $$ REWARDS Offered: Payment services international Nationwide

Aug 31 2016
TRANSFIRST TRANSFIRST.COM, TRANSFIRST TRANSFIRST MAKES ARBITRARY DECISIONS, DISRESPECTFUL BROOMFIELD Colorado Author: Deland, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: TRANSFIRST SUITE 350, Colorado

Aug 31 2016
IDA LLC , Independent Dealers Advantage , Charges high interest rates seems like you will never pay off the car. They apply your car payment to the interest. Had my car for a year. Total price of car 11,567 and still around that much.RIPOFF Suwanee Georgia Author: Union Cityy, Georgia Auto Dealers: IDA LLC ( Independent Dealers Advantage ) Suwanee , Georgia

Aug 31 2016
First Hudson leasing Gift card/ credit card processing scams Author: Massachusetts Credit Card Processing Companies: First Hudson leasing

Aug 30 2016
Mark Hastings / Oracle Services LLC Mark Hastings Payment Default on work performed. Blue Springs Kansas City MO Missouri Author: Denver, Colorado Small Business Services: Mark Hastings / Oracle Services LLC Blue Springs, Missouri

Aug 30 2016
Monex / MoneyGroup monex scam, monex scammers, money express scam, monex group scam, monex group, monex, money express Mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Monex Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
APE Processing The Collection agency convinced me that I owed money for a Norcross Georgia Author: Irvington, New Jersey Loans: APE Processing Norcross, Georgia

Aug 30 2016
Pacific credit group llc Emporium Emporium I paid them for the first payment and was then told I my account was suspended and now they won't refund my money Internet Author: New Bedford , Massachusetts Video Stores: Pacific credit group llc Emporium Internet

Aug 29 2016
Priority Payout stole money from me stuart Florida Author: ISLAMORADA, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Priority Payout stuart, Florida

Aug 29 2016
xtreme Lawn Care They put you on a monthly payment plan, and charge you even if they dont show up. When they do show up the miss parts of the lawn, and leave it up to you to fix/cut/edge. We also asked for weed care and once we showed them we still have weeds, they told us we signed up late in the season for that type of weed and they will get to it next year. This company never does what they say they are going to do. Fort worth texas
Author: dallas, Texas Landscaping: xtreme Lawn Care Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
America's Party Company America's Service Co.Gold Rush Event Services FAKE company for REAL! Takes your money then cancels stating your payment wasn't processed when it was Fresno California Author: Muncie, Indiana Party Rentals: America's Party Company Fresno, California

Aug 28 2016
RQA,INC Tom Kowalski non payment of services rendered Orlando Park Illinois Author: Springfield, Ohio Employers: RQA,INC Orlando Park, Illinois

Aug 27 2016
Intuit merchant services risk department Falsified a completed payment of a large transaction and held the funds Woodland Hills Minnesota Author: Fridley, Minnesota Credit Card Processing Companies: Intuit Merchant Services Woodland Hills, Minnesota

Aug 27 2016
Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Sent ripoff scam requesting I pay 15.99 to relieve my award winnings Kansas City Kansas Author: Americus, Georgia Liars: Commissioner of Judging..Processing Division Awards Notification Commision Kansas City, Kansas

Aug 27 2016
Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Guy is not certified, He will not stand behind his work and will send truckers out of business Valley Alabama
Author: West point, Georgia Trucking Companies: Johnny Hall Truck service dot #2383942 Valley, Alabama

Aug 27 2016
RZ Services LLC Rick Zeuch. Frederick Zimmerman Non payment for work performed .. doesn't return phone calls... always a different excuse.. Montville Ohio Author: Brunswick, Ohio Small Business Services: RZ Services LLC Montville, Ohio

Aug 26 2016
International Spiritual Society Amaria savaria de conte seville she keeps sending letters for payment for what she calls the Nostradamus rescue stone. I have paid her in full but she sends letters stating if not paid it will go to the collection agency. I sent her a copy of the money order and sent stone back but keeps sending letters for more payments. how do I about clearing my record showing I don't owe. how do I stop getting good mail from her. thank you, Mel Sayre buffalo New York Author: Akron, Ohio Cult Organizations: International Spiritual Society buffalo, New York

Aug 26 2016
Auto line, LLC Salesperson was Chris, owner/mgr on premises is Argentine, can't recall name. Lied about value and condition of car they sold me for 10K. Said it's worth 15K. It's actually worth 7K. I put 3K down, 17% interest was best they could do they said. After 5 payments, my payoff is 13K and the new battery they,said they put in is actually old and damaged, the engine ceased up and needs new and breaks faulty too. They charged fees tag/registration and title but then again for registation. Im out my downpayment, my car and now my pay off is 13K after 5 payment +my down? Scam artist dishonest crooks! Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Fort Lauderdale, Florida Auto Dealers: Auto line, LLC Hallandale Beach, Florida

Aug 26 2016
official declaration of certified award and provision of payment I thought they were Real Kansas
Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: official declaration of certified award and provision of payment Internet

Aug 26 2016
A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY This company notified me that I was a confirmed winner of 2,997,500.00 dollars and that after paying a processing fee of 20.00 I should receive my check in about 30 days. I was concerned that it was fraudulent so I decided to look into on line and I was led to this site. This is why I am informing you so others can be notified and not taken for granted. I am having personal issues and was hoping that this was not a hoax. CARLE PLACE New York Author: Reno, Nevada $$ REWARDS Offered: A.D.A. ANALYTICAL DISTRIBUTION AUTHORITY CARLE PLACE , New York

Aug 26 2016
Answers By Gateway Answers By Took payment, but did not resolve the issue Internet Author: Williamsburg, Missouri Computer Service & Repair: Answers By Gateway Internet

Aug 26 2016
Jack Morrison attorney at law Eric marshall Company said I had a federal arrest warrant and need to set up Payment arrangements immediately Internet Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Federal Government: Jack Morrison attorney at law Internet

Aug 26 2016
CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC Phase One Solutions inc , James C Riley, Robert Gyemant, Conrad Huss of Southridge Capital DEAD BEAT,NON-PAYMENT TO EMPLOYEES AND THE CONTRACTS THEY SIGNED LEXINGTON South Carolina Author: port charlotte, Florida Bad Check Writers: CLINICAL RESEARCH SOUTHEAST INC LEXINGTON,

Aug 25 2016
giftcards.com That is Fraud company, giftcard.com they making most money to steal the money from the customers , never tell them to check the ballance , you never able to activate you gift card by phone, not possible to check the ballance on your card on website fraud company Las Vegas Nationwide Author: LAS VEGAS, Nevada Credit Card Processing Companies: giftcards.com Nationwide