Your Search | cpp recruiting, tmg, summit merchants, certified payment processing

Sep 02 2015
Specialized Veterinary Services SVS Let a dog die Fort myers Florida Not factual accounts of SVS Author: Florida, Florida Veterinarian Services: Specialized Veterinary Services Fort myers, Florida

Sep 02 2015
yourbettertomorrow.com 1.99 for CD; followed by unauthorized $84.95 charge as a recurring payment Blaine Washington Washington State Author: Hampton, New Hampshire Education & Learning Centers: yourbettertomorrow.com Internet

Sep 02 2015
Red Jacket Solutions Randy White Randy White of Red Jacket Solutions never paid us to any of the leads we provided him. He just suddenly disappeared when we ask for the payment. Internet Author: Uniondale, New York Telemarketing Companies: Red Jacket Solutions Internet

Sep 01 2015
Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Moxie Business Talk Unleash Your Moxie Non Payment, False Business Claims, Unpaid Invoice Des Moines, Iowa Nationwide
Open Book Author: Mansfield, Texas Business Consultants: Crystal O'Connor The Moxie Entrepreneur Nationwide

Sep 01 2015
THC Merchant Services, Inc Bogus operating model and untrustworthy principals Mission Texas Author: Aurora, Colorado Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: THC Merchant Services, Inc Mission, Texas

Sep 01 2015
Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale - SCAMMER! Lies, cheats, manipulates - a hot-headed scammer who won't take no for an answer. Fort Lauderdale Florida
Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Credit Card Processing Companies: Tom Furman - Elite Client Services Ft. Lauderdale Fort Lauderdale, Florida

7, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

8, Report #1251995

Aug 31 2015
MyScore.com Russel May, Teresa Inoncilio So Teresa Inoncillo contacted our company to call out for MyScore.com for a good payout. 3 weeks passed and we employed new total of 16 agents but Russel May never got back to us. Teresa Inoncilio also never contacted us about the said payment. Los Angeles Internet
Author: Uniondale, New York Internet Fraud: MyScore.com Internet

Aug 31 2015
Farmer's Insurance Group Randy Walker Want payment after insurance was cancelled before next payment was due!!! Needham Maine Author: Boyne City, Michigan Car Insurance: Farmer's Insurance Group Needham, Maine

Aug 31 2015
Karatbars International KARATBARS INTERNATIONAL IS A PONZI SCHEME! Stuttgart Germany
Karatbars Author: PIedmont, New York Cross-Border Scams: Karatbars International Stuttgart, Other

11, Report #1251958

Aug 31 2015
eXpect Payment Solutions Derek Garvin, President & CEO Two Months of Lies over a small refund of only $815.00 ! Vancouver WA Author: Grants Pass, Oregon Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: eXpect Payment Solutions Nationwide

Aug 31 2015
Cuna Insurance My mother joined Cuna Insurance through her credit union, from her employer Herman Hospital, that was back in the late 80`s or early 90`s., she in that insurance until she expired in 1999. When I presented the policy to funeral home. I was Informed that she wasn't covered. I was making payments on her policy monthly, and on occasion I would double up on the payment. To be faced with this the day of my mom's funeral was embarrassing, I had to make arrangements to pay. When I contact Cuna regarding this they informed me that her policy had lapsed. I told them that was not so, her payments came directly out of my Bank (Prime Way Credit Union) at that time. I even got the Insurance Association involved. This was a case were a Insurance company took advantage of the elderly. I am asking you to submit a lawsuit against the company. I'm quite sure this just didn't happen to me HOUSTON Texas
Author: HOUSTON, Texas Funeral Services: Cuna Insurance HOUSTON, Texas

13, Report #1251947

Aug 31 2015
RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY WHO KNOWS RUSSELL MAY Stopove Kentucky Non Payment for Services Rendered Author: BALIWAG, Alabama Work at Home: RUSSELL MAY Stopove, Kentucky

14, Report #1020699

Aug 30 2015
Source One Network Solutions REVIEW: Source One Network Solutions LLC dedicated to total customer satisfaction. Source One has given itself an overhaul. With new systems in place to ensure the success of the customers and vendors, Source One is geared up to implement new services offering in addition to its existing offerings of IT service call center, energy and systems monitoring, new construction, remodeling in the retail and restaurant industries. *UPDATE: Source One Network Solutions pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Source One Network Solutions recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
More Obfuscation & Underpayments Author: Vancouver, Washington Dead Beat Customers: Source One Network Solutions LLC Madison, Wisconsin

Aug 30 2015
Morehead Honda Buying Certified Honda Pilot Newburgh New York Author: LeRoy, New York Motor Vehicle: Morehead Honda Newburgh, New York

Aug 30 2015
R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl I was ripped off by R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel & palm coast fl Bunnel Florida Author: palm coast, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: R&K demon certified roofers of bunnel Fl Bunnel, Florida

Aug 29 2015
CapitalONE I paid more than enough to pay off access check; they only applied minimum payment, then moved my 1.99% interest for life to 15.9% Charlotte North Carolina Author: Buford, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: CapitalONE Internet

Aug 29 2015
Magazine Processing Center Charged my credit card for magazines I didn't order. Salt Lake City Utah Author: Fond du lac, Wisconsin Miscellaneous Companies: Magazine Processing Center Salt Lake City, Utah

Aug 29 2015
SafeCart Verispy Fraudulent PayPal withdrawl Internet Please contact us directly Author: Ossining, New York Credit Card Processing Companies: SafeCart Internet

Aug 29 2015
ELectronic Merchant systems EMS Poor customer service - not what they promised Cleveland Ohio Author: Oakdale, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing Companies: ELectronic Merchant systems Cleveland, Ohio

Aug 28 2015
smart payment plan no payment made naples florida Author: amsterda, Alabama Credit & Debt Services: smart payment plan Internet

Aug 28 2015
Smart Business Pros Ripped off for $20,000 from Smart Business Pros Watson Woods Missouri Author: Haughton, Louisiana Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Smart Business Pros Watson Woods, Missouri

Aug 28 2015
Steven Hollenkamp Steve Hollenkamp, Valley home services, Valley roofing services Non payment, Dosn't honor agreements with contractor or customers. Ottawa Nationwide Author: Alexandria, Ontario Home Improvements: Steven Hollenkamp Nationwide

Aug 28 2015
DH Gate They do not ship the product after receiving payment from customer. CHINA Author: LA, California Department & Outlet Stores: DH Gate Internet,

Aug 28 2015
Calvary Porfolio Services Andrew Bickwit, Esq.Bleecker, Brodey and Andrews Trying to sue me when this account should have been payed by payment protection and I am on Disability after 4 back surgeries. Also another company is claiming ownership also of this old capitol one account. How can one sue me when another is claiming ownership of the same account. Indianapolis Indiana Author: Fairmont, West Virginia Credit Card Fraud: Calvary Porfolio Services Indianapolis, Indiana