breathing

Your Search | credit one bank, first national bank of marin

Jul 11 2014
Service Credit union Preferred financier of bad deals from NH auto dealers portsmouth New Hampshire Author: Manchester, New Hampshire Banks: Service Credit union portsmouth, New Hampshire

Jul 11 2014
Vitamax GlobaltekNew Age Cleanse JRM Marketing Unauthorized charges to my credit card, Lying on the phone about trial period, False advertising Phoenix Arizona Author: Temecula, California Weightloss Programs: Vitamax Phoenix, Arizona

Jul 11 2014
Cricket wireless Applied for rebates. For 4 phones just 3 days after purchase and received 4 notices that all rebates were denied for 3 separate reasons. Even said the rebate date has expired and I was weeks before the date ended. I bought 2 phones Moto. g and two phones ate prelude, both listed as rebate eliigble. Store gave me rebate forms to fill out and mail. No one will answer rebate phone line and cricket online won't help. Store says they don't handle rebates so where do you go from here. Wilmington delaware Delaware Author: Bear, Delaware Cellular Phone Companies: Cricket wireless Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
golocalmax.com This is a phone scam trying to get credit card numbers sunrise Florida Author: austin, Texas Computer Marketing Companies: golocalmax.com sunrise, Florida

Jul 11 2014
union workers credit services Inc sent letter how I was pre approved for a 10,000.00 credit card however needed to send 37.00 Dallas Texas Author: Hobart, Indiana Attorneys General: union workers credit services Inc Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Interface Talent Marketing iTalent Natalie Scrollini Natalie Gold InterFACE Employees stole credit card information Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface Talent Marketing Gaithersburg, Maryland

Jul 10 2014
green tree bank iam bancratcy for 8 months and im paying to the bank and court everything they told me but green says that im two payments short im really sick of this rapid city south dakota Arizona Author: NORTH , Alabama Auctions: green tree bank rapid city sd , Arizona

Jul 10 2014
Incredible Health Remedies Ordered Sciatica Relief product from Jeff Brown, order #225376106,response e-mail received on April the 08, 2014, credit charge tyhe same day. no respond from company after sending several email, asking, when my order will be deliver. I am still waiting for the product !!!! The company is scam!!! Shame, Shame on you!!!! Internet Author: Hawthorn, Australia, Alabama Sales People: Urszula Dieker Internet

Jul 10 2014
CRE Credit Services James Charlet and Simon Webster Deceptive Advertising/Bait and Switch Plano Texas Author: New York, New York Credit Services: CRE Credit Services Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
ThinkCredit 1-800-975-6432 I did not order anything from Think Credit, but they billed me for Internet Author: Houston, Texas Credit Card Fraud: ThinkCredit Internet

Jul 10 2014
value point distribution Crystal Lee and Steve Winston First no delivery of $2,413.00 Hot Tub. Wait 8 months for promised refund then the refund check bounced! Mill Valley California Author: Keaau, Hawaii Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: value point distribution Mill Valley, California

Jul 10 2014
Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan. Ameriplan Corporation. Is this a Dictatorship? Beware! Unfair termination. Plano Texas Author: Wylie, Texas Home Based Business: Ameriplan scam work from home rip off Dental Insurance Plan Plano, Texas

Jul 10 2014
LA LUMERA LA DERMANIQUE my account was charged by Lumera $87.67 Dermanique$97.88  as per my bank, their terms and conditions reads, after 14 days of receiving discounted products ordered you will receive email  if you want reorder products, click on link etc.. not mandatory. I never received e-mail and I never re ordered.  Facebook had an advertisement about Ellen Dengeneres looking years younger.  I clicked on the link.  It turns out that she had been using La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera .  The website that I was linked to was for a product called La Dermanique Face Serum and Lumera  Eye Cream.   The free bottle page had nothing about the 14-day trial period or the automatic monthly subscription when you place an order for a free bottle.  It had a promotional offer of a free bottle each mailed to the consumer if they paid for the shipping Had I known, I would not have ordered the free bottle. I called was told cannot give me a refund, but she can lower the price for me if I keep the subscription.  I told her no.This company’s main purpose is to charge unsuspecting consumers for the first month of automatic subscription products. Greenville South Carolina Author: Hammond , Indiana Bait-and-Switch: LA LUMERA Internet

Jul 10 2014
Woodforest Bank: Last year I took out a loan. I wasn't in my right mind at the time. I ran out of my psych medications, and I was suffering from a tramatic PTSD episode. I ended up in two hospitals, and jail overnight because my mind wasn't even in the right kind of setting to be paying bills.  Georgetown Texas Author: Georgetown, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: TRS Recpvery Services Georgetown, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Tony Griffi handsongolfconsulting.com lie untruthful deceiving fraudulent secretive unprofessional ripoff disaster lunatic Camlachie, Ontario
Author: Sarnia, Ontario Golf Courses: Tony Griffi Camlachie, Ontario

16, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
MEDIACOM Subcontracted Broadband Co Day one: Install day, they send a sub contractor here to do install. They had specific directions to contact landlord when they got here to gain access to roof. Sub contractor had already jimmied the roof door(breaking it) when he knocked at our door. Was hooking up our box and broke the picture auxillary in the back of my tv, then rigged the box so we would have a picture. But now our tv is no longer capable to hook up DVD player or game system. Then the installer refused to do the install in our bedroom, while openly giving us information about his criminal background as if we cared. Once he left we called Mediacom every 2 hours trying to get a hold of a supervisor. Over the last week I would say over 100 calls have been made to try to get someone in charge on the line to fix their mistakes, and are yet to have any resolution.  More and more and more unsuccessful calls to Mediacom. Met face to face with a Mediacom supervisor and hr is basically standing behind these crooks he has subcontracted, instead of acknowledging the paying customer who has been mistreated and have technically been vandalized. That's the short version so far Cedar Rapids Iowa Author: Cedar Rapids, Iowa Cable TV: MEDIACOM Cedar Rapids, Iowa

Jul 10 2014
deystarr unlimited sent me money orders for services rendered but the money orders never cleared with the bank, now i am being charged by the bank returned item fees for 5 postal money orders austin Texas
Author: Dublin, California Cash Services: deystarr unlimited austin, Texas

Jul 10 2014
Wanda Hardison steals peoples data as a data base administrator Wanda Hardison steals peoples data as a data base administrator and sells and uses it for her own personal gain, Wanda Hardison did steal data, and credit card information from Cyclone Direct Baltiomre Maryland
Author: Baltimore, Maryland Computer Fraud: Wanda Hardison Baltiomre, Select State/Province

Jul 10 2014
Spirit Airlines Fare Club Fee charged to my bank account without authorization and will not be refunded Miramar Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Airline Companies: Spirit Airlines Miramar, Florida

Jul 10 2014
USDirectory.com Yellow Pages Deceptive Marketing Practices & Unauthorized Bank Account Access Internet Author: Burnsville, Minnesota Search Engine Optimization: USDirectory.com Internet

Jul 10 2014
TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLUTIONS unauthorized charge on my account! $32.92 Franklin Tennessee Author: Franklin, Tennessee Credit Card Fraud: TERMINAL 469216 SQ UNLIMITED SOLU TIONS Franklin, Tennessee

Jul 10 2014
First Choice Emergency Room - Billing First Choice Hidden Massive Charge Dallas Texas Author: Austin, Texas Emergency Medical Services: First Choice Emergency Room Dallas, Texas

Jul 10 2014
CAN Health Herkimer House/Pure Garcinia Cambogia Plus Charged my credit card $89.99 for a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia Plus that I did not authorize 11 days after my free bottle was billed S/H of $4.95. Linglithgow, EH497SF/United Kingdom Author: St Paul, Nebraska Unusual Rip-Off: CAN Health Herkimer House Linglithgow,