Your Search | csi card processing llc, bank of america n.a., visa, card holder security plan
There may be more reports for "csi card processing llc, bank of america n.a., visa, card holder security plan"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "csi card processing llc, bank of america n.a., visa, card holder security plan"

1, Report #1196757

Dec 20 2014
Payment Systems Corp Scammed me into an additional contract with LFG when not neccessary. Los Angeles California Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Payment Systems Corp Los Angeles, California

2, Report #1196753

Dec 20 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC Northern Leasing, Global Leasing Joseph Sussman Deceptive Practices, Harrasment NewYork New York Author: Mansfield , Ohio Credit & Debt Services: Lease Finance Group LLC Nationwide

3, Report #1196741

Dec 20 2014
Bowman,Heintz,Boscia and Vician this company started collection proceedings for a past due credit card which had a 300 limit by the time they contacted me it wa over a thousand dollars. Merriville Indiana Author: Warsaw, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: Bowman,Heintz,Boscia and Vician Merriville, Indiana

4, Report #1196728

Dec 20 2014
Giftly did not deliver gift card Internet Author: Virginia Restaurants: Giftly Internet

5, Report #1196726

Dec 20 2014
PNC bank check cashing, rude treatment, Canal Wincheste Ohio Author: canal winchester, Ohio Cash Services: PNC bank Canal Wincheste, Ohio

6, Report #1196723

Dec 20 2014
Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Fire and Thermal Engineers INC, METALLIC PYRO AND THERMAL PROTECTION, LLC , KRONA-FR, INC. Scam artist !! DO NOT get into or do business with Larry ! WILMINGTON, CA Nationwide Author: Portsmouth, New Hampshire ORGANIZED CRIME: Ultimate Fire Protection LLC Nationwide

7, Report #1196713

Dec 20 2014
GLD MTSCORE Took $1.00 + $28.95 (11/18/2014), ----- $29.95(12/18/2014) from my bank, without O.K. U.S. based Nationwide Author: Westminster, South Carolina Credit Card Fraud: GLD MTSCORE Nationwide

8, Report #1196705

Dec 20 2014
upclk Fraud on the internet trying to charge my credit card for services I had not bought Internet Author: Silver Spring, Maryland Internet Fraud: upclk Internet

9, Report #1196693

Dec 20 2014
Premier Cancun Vacation / dream vacation week Telemarketing Scam / Credit Card Fraud Internet, selling a package completely different with what they said Cancun Mexico Author: Austin, Texas Travel Agencies: PremierCancunVacation Nationwide

10, Report #1196691

Dec 19 2014
Invies told to buy card from amazon to pay for product at Invies. Bought Nov 22,2014 it is now Dec.19,2014 I recieved nothing nor was emailed anything. Their site is not available they fell off the planet. I blame Invies for being frauds but also thought Amazon would have an idea of reputable companies and not have allowed the purchase if they have had so many problems with them how reputable is Amazon to not look after their customers. But as I have been reading the card I bought is non refundable. So who really is making money here Invise ?Could this be some kind of kick back deal? The only one out is us. internet internet Author: Chardon, Ohio Corrupt Companies: Invies Internet

11, Report #1196690

Dec 19 2014
S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Took payment immediately from credit card and never sent product purchased. They will NOT answer phone or e-mails, totally a rip off. ? Florida Author: Nacogdoches , Texas Advertising / Deceptive: S&A Sales, LLC Boutique. Internet

12, Report #1196677

Dec 19 2014
Enterprise Rent A Car Enterprise Unauthorized Charge to Credit Card SAINT LOUIS Missouri Author: Maryland Heights, Missouri Car Rentals: Enterprise Rent A Car SAINT LOUIS, Missouri

13, Report #1196675

Dec 19 2014
Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation This is a scam! I only authorized S & H charges for FREE trial samples, and was charged the FULL amount on my charge Card! I am now receiving products I do not want! Santa Ana California Author: Torrington, Connecticut Drug Manufacturers: Skin Logic - eye tensile skin rejuvenation Santa Ana, California

14, Report #1196673

Dec 19 2014
Club Metro USA Old Bridge New Jersey Billing Scams, BBB Rating = F, Poor Customer Service Old Bridge New Jersey Author: Old Bridge , New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Club Metro USA Old Bridge NJ Old Bridge, New Jersey

15, Report #1196671

Dec 19 2014
Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Dean Murrison-Director, Securities is selectively prosecuting security breaches? Refusing to investigate all security breaches? Regina SK
Author: Connecticut Government Corruption: Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority--FCAA Internet

16, Report #1196660

Dec 19 2014
Mother's Lounge LLC Nursing Pillow¬† buyer beware! takes your money! Internet Author: Smithfield, North Carolina Baby Products: Mother's Lounge LLC Internet

17, Report #1196631

Dec 19 2014
Aaron, PHO Construction Licensed contractor Hawaii LLC #33157 Guilty of putting up scammy ads on Craigslist looking for rentals or houses to fix up; when I called about my rental property, he was extremely offensive and rude when I tried to figure out what he wanted. Honolulu Hawaii Author: Honolulu, Hawaii Property Management: Aaron, PHO Construction Honolulu, Hawaii

18, Report #1196602

Dec 19 2014
BofI Federal Bank SKYLIGHTPAYCARD/NETSPEND I WAS RIPOFF fOR $14.50 FOR MAKING AN ATM WITHDRAW FOR MY PAYCKECK THAT WAS PLACED ON THIS COMPANY DEBIT CARD I WANTED TO WITH DRAW MY TOTAL PAY CHECK SO THAT I WOULD NOT BE NICKLE & DIME SO INSTEAD OF GIVING ME MY TOTAL CHECK I HAD TO MAKE 6 withdraws to get my money Austin, Texas 78761 Author: Brockton, Massachusetts Credit & Debt Services: BofI Federal Bank Austin, TX 78761, Texas

19, Report #1196601

Dec 19 2014
carrolls irish gifts carrolls irish gifts did not send goods AND refuses to refund because of internal security Dublin Nationwide Author: richmond hill, Ontario Gift Shops: carrolls irish gifts Nationwide

20, Report #1196472

Jefferson Capital Being Targeted for fraudulent case St Louis Missouri
Author: Nora Springs, Iowa Credit Card Fraud: Jefferson Capital St Louis, Missouri

21, Report #1196584

Dec 19 2014
Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Possible connected with Northern Resolutions Collection Agencies Amherst, New York Nationwide Author: Metairie, Louisiana Collection Agencies: Enhanced Acquisitions, LLC Nationwide

22, Report #1196574

Dec 19 2014
ABC Gift Cards CardCash.com They Wouldnt ship my card a bought online through GiftCardGranny Brick, NJ New Jersey Author: McDonough, Georgia Credit Card Processing Companies: ABC Gift Cards Brick, NJ, New Jersey

23, Report #1196568

Dec 19 2014
Green Dot, Walmart Money Card, GoBank Merchant holds are kept on for 10 BUSINESS DAYS, even if the merchant also submits the charge (doubles up) Morovia California Author: Oregon Cash Services: Green Dot Nationwide

24, Report #1196557

Dec 19 2014
Lorring Park, Forestville, MD AKA's Doral Terrace Apartments, I vacated the property during the month of October, 2014, referring my new forwarding address. I did not receive my security deposit back which was around $960.00 back. Each time I call the rental office, they state they are going to call me back. Managment never call me back. I am disabled to the point of not being able to lift or bend. I was involved in a car accident on November 14, 2014. During that time my rent was paid on time. Doral Terrace, previous owner Bernstein Management sold out to Kettler Management located in Washington DC. During that time individuals have reported scams on the internet apartment sites. Each time I call the rental office, they pretend that they are going to contact me, just to get me off the telephone. I did not give a walk through when I vacated the apartment. But I informed management 2 days after I moved, that I left something in the refrigerator that needed to be moved. The receptionist says she doubt that management would let me return to the apartment., but she will call me back. I also left a bucket under the vanity cabinet underneath the pipe, because I had a leak in the vanity. Maintenance indicated that they would have to install a vanity, which was 1 month before I moved. The vanity was never replaced. Please note; that I had individuals helping me clean the apartment. I left 1 gallon of lemonade in the refrigerator by mistake. I do not see how that would cause them not to give me my security deposit back, especially when they would not give me the opportunity to remove the items for me. Please note; that whenever the property was sold, all employee working with Bernstein Management was either left, terminated or was fired. The management hired new employees (3). These employees resigned in less than 3 months. Individuals has written reviews on apartment reviews, explaining how they have been scammed with security deposit, but nothing has been done about. it. Please advise. Forestville, MD Forestville, MD Author: Forestville, Maryland Realtors: Lorring Park, Forestville, MD Forestville, , MD

25, Report #1196561

Dec 19 2014
Garcinia diet supplements no names were listed on any of the shipments or correspondence I got. Only their address: (((Redacted))), FL (((Redacted))) Phone # 800-219-4818 is no longer a valid #. I had to get the phone # off of my bank statements Pure Garcinia, Green Coffee Extract, and Ultimate Cleanse Lutz Florida Author: Fishers, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Garcinia diet supplements Lutz, Florida