Your Search | csoki sanford, maine

Oct 18 2014
NEWS MAX NMX*FRANKLN PROSPERITY 800-4854350 FLPurchase Date: Oct 6, 2014 NEWS MAX ,AKA FRANKLIN PROSPERITY Internet Author: waldoboro, Maine Internet Services: NEWS MAX Internet

Oct 17 2014
EZ CASH Andrew Smith Demanding payment or court action Los Angeles California Author: Bangor, Maine Criminal Justice System: EZ CASH Los Angeles, California

Oct 16 2014
Outskirts Press Horrible experience Internet Author: Sanford, North Carolina Producers: Outskirts Press Internet

Oct 15 2014
Kazuma Parts Online I bought a part for my ATV, they took my money but never sent the part to me. Never responded to my emails or calls. Norcross Georgia Internet Author: New Sharon, Maine Auto Parts: Kazuma Parts Online Internet

Oct 13 2014
Ring A Way Do you have constant ringing in your ears? Portland Maine Author: Waldron, Kansas Medical Supplies: Ring A Way Portland , Maine

Oct 11 2014
ALOECURE inc fraudulent charge to credit account south porland Maine Author: san jose, California Drug Manufacturers: ALOECURE inc south porland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
Final Trim aka Original Organics aka Direct Alternatives I ordered Final Trim on 10/2/14 after hearing a radio commercial, and thought I just get it then cxl when I got it as I don't want to be signed up for auto shipments. I recd two bottles on 10/10/14 & called on same day to cxl & rep said I could not cxl until 11/5, as I wanted to get my feedback on product. If I cxld on 10/10 I would need to send both bottles back, otherwise I would need to call back on 11/5 give them feedback and then I could cxl, but I would need to send the other bottle back and pay for shipping, if I decided to keep both bottles my card would be charged $79. I said they never told me that and he said that they did, which they didn't. I told him I wouldn't have ordered if I knew that was the case. This company is very deceptive. Also, I wish I would have looked into it beforehand because now I can see that they have several complaints. South Portland Maine Author: Oviedo, Florida Alternative Health: Final Trim South Portland, Maine

Oct 10 2014
S3T LLC Michael Kevin EckhardtSuzanne Cowan Eckhardt Ripoff Artists, Scam Artists, Liars, Cheats, and Slanderers Sanford North Carolina
Author: Graham, North Carolina Bait-and-Switch: S3T LLC Nationwide

Oct 10 2014
HomeServe Scam for waterline expense Portland Maine Author: Topsham, Maine Home Warranty Companies: HomeServe Portland, Maine

Oct 06 2014
Bradley T Goulding, Brad Goulding, Bradley Goulding Embezzled over 2 Million from Premier Resorts Orem Utah
Author: Portland, Maine Accounting: Bradley T Goulding Orem, Utah

Oct 04 2014
ksarah kennel Unhealthly German Shepherds Hancock New Hampshire Author: Saco, Maine Attorneys General: ksarah kennel New Hampshire

Oct 02 2014
SHELBY MEDLEY, SHELBY NICOLE MEDLEY, CPAPSUPPLYSHOP.COM, OXYGENSUPPLYSHOP.COM Shelby Medley, Shelby Nicole Medley, CPAPSUPPLYSHOP.COM, OXYGENSUPPLYSHOP.COM CROOK, CRIMINAL, THIEF, LIAR, CONMAN ARTIST Sanford, Florida area Internet Author: Florida Medical Supplies: SHELBY MEDLEY, SHELBY NICOLE MEDLEY, CPAPSUPPLYSHOP.COM, OXYGENSUPPLYSHOP.COM Internet

Oct 02 2014
Atlastwebcom.com WEBZYsolutions 1-888.217-8051Atlaswebcom 1-888-860-0391 Saidd my computer was ready to crash they would take over the computer and fix it. Has ruined it Nationwide Author: Hancock, Maine Computer Service & Repair: Atlastwebcom.com Nationwide

Oct 02 2014
Josh Owen ClickCloneCash.com CloudProHosting.com SecretMillionaireSociety.com Complete Scammers of Worthless Products, and then They Don't Honor Their Guarantees Internet Author: Portland, Maine Internet Marketing Companies: Josh Owen Internet

Oct 01 2014
MARONDA Homes Had to hire a lawyer. Built in 2005 on bad fill. House sinking. Wrrty group piered a portion of my house , but I needed a lawyer to get Maronda to do the right thing.The inside floors are cracked and deflected. Sanford Florida Author: Middleburg, Florida Builders & Contractors: MARONDA Homes Sanford, Florida

Oct 01 2014
Buy Pain Meds Now I placed an order, paid for it plus express shipping. They sent me a confirmation e-mail, but never sent me the product. Internet
Author: Portland, Maine Pharmacies: Buy Pain Meds Now Internet

Oct 01 2014
PowerPay EVO Payments International Kathryn Parenteau, Powerpay, Power Pay, Evo, Evo Payments International, You will be responsible for those fees as well as the current balance and no refunds will be provided for your bank fees. Portland Maine
Author: Folcroft, Pennsylvania Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: PowerPay EVO Payments International Portland, Maine

Sep 30 2014
fast cash advance they are trying to ruin my life Internet Author: WALDOBORO, Maine Cash Services: fast cash advance Internet

Sep 29 2014
Northwoods Boxers trying to resolve the problem of the deaf dog ( fawn color) we purchaed through Libby, Fairfield Maine Author: Bristol, Rhode Island Dog Breeders: Northwoods Boxers Fairfield, Maine

Sep 29 2014
Callins Investigations Callins Investigations & Security Services, Inc.CISSPA Refuses to Pay for IT Services performed. Deadbeat, Do NOT do business with them unless paid upfront. Lake Mary Florida
Author: Sanford, Florida Security Services: Callins Investigations Lake Mary, Florida

Sep 26 2014
Innovative Painting and Restoration Brian Jones Beware- This company damaged property PALERMO Maine
Author: South Portland, Maine Paint & Wallpaper: Innovative Painting and Restoration PALERMO, Maine

Sep 25 2014
V12 Performance Brian Welker Will not return $200 core charge, doesn't answer phone or email Dallas Texas Author: Caribou, Maine Auto Parts: V12 Performance Dallas, Texas

Sep 25 2014
Pyramid Collections Altid ParkP.O. Box 3333Chelmsford, MA 01824-0933 Never received item, awful customer service, took money out of acct for VIP enrollment Whitensville, MA Internet, MA Author: Eden, North Carolina Clothing Stores: Pyramid Collections Whitensville, Maine

Sep 25 2014
Original Organics-Final Trim with Konjac Root Charged for a product that does not work. Was only going to give half of what was paid for the free trial South Portland Maine Author: Orlando, Florida Weightloss Programs: Original Organics South Portland, Maine

Sep 24 2014
OMG Tech Help REVIEW: OMG Tech Help dedicated to total customer satisfaction. OMG Tech Help past and current approach to business focused on providing highest quality software & tech help services to clients.*UPDATE: OMG Tech Help pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. OMG Tech Help recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Auburn, Maine Computer Service & Repair: OMG Tech Help Delray Beach, Florida