Your Search | csoki sanford, maine

Aug 29 2016
Rowe Special Credit (Westbrook Maine) Took advantage of a first time buyer with little or no credit. Westbrook, Maine Author: Raymond, New Hampshire Auto Dealers: Rowe Special Credit (Westbrook Maine) Westbrook, ME , Maine

Aug 29 2016
MyLLC.com (((REDACTED))) Online Nationwide Author: Prospect, Maine Legal Services: MyLLC.com Nationwide

Aug 27 2016
Secret Serums Scam! They call it TRIAL Lewiston Maine Author: Glendora, California Unusual Rip-Off: Secret Serums Lewiston, Maine

Aug 26 2016
Sanford-Brown any school that claims its an accredited school and will get you an ultrasound tech position, medical assistant license Sanford-Brown Medical Assistant Ultrasound Tech Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Health Care Education: Sanford-Brown Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Samsung Does not honor their warranty Nationwide Author: Bangor, Maine Cellular Phone Companies: Samsung Nationwide

Aug 25 2016
Belltone Do not buy belltone hearing aids they are a piece of junk New England Nationwide Author: south china, Maine Miscellaneous Electronics: Belltone Nationwide

Aug 23 2016
Hewitts Auto Body POC Collision Centers Will Not Honor Lifetime Warranty On Auto Body Work Yarmouth Maine
Not legally responsible Author: Topsham, Maine Body Work & Repair: Hewitts Auto Body Yarmouth, Maine

Aug 23 2016
Sayward Plumbing Doesn't show up but will take your cash! York Maine Author: Wells, Maine Plumbing: Sayward Plumbing York, Maine

Aug 23 2016
autoanything paypal I bought as advertised 1x Eibach Pro-Truck Lowering Kit at the reduced price of $81.59 but when i received the box it was nothing like what was advertised!!! Internet
Author: sanford, Florida Auto Parts: autoanything Internet

Aug 22 2016
Chewonki Campgrounds Expensive campground that does not inform you they don't give refunds or allow transfers Wiscasset Maine
Is this any of your business? You related to Ann? Author: Wiscasset, Maine Campgrounds: Chewonki Campgrounds Wiscasset, Maine

Aug 22 2016
EyeVibe Prema Beauty Did not refund money after I returned product Internet Author: Unity, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: EyeVibe Internet

Aug 20 2016
Pento Auto Lied to me. Bow New Hampshire Let's Examine This Deal, Shall We? Author: Bangor, Maine Auto Dealers: Pento Auto Bow, New Hampshire

Aug 20 2016
Rebekah Hoskins Nanny Extraordinaire Poor Communication, Unreliable, Arrogant, Babysitter In Maine! Do not negotiate or ask questions about her contract or you'll be denied service! Chelsea Maine Author: Augusta, Maine Daycare: Rebekah Hoskins Nanny Extraordinaire Chelsea, Maine

Aug 18 2016
Egyptian Skin Pacific YouthNutrageyeserumDirecthlthyskin Anti-aging cream Tampa Florida Author: Boothbay, Maine Supplemental Health Programs: Egyptian Skin Tampa, Florida

Aug 15 2016
Hayden's Creations Photography Heidi Hayden Scammed by an amatuer photographer claiming to be professional Skowhegan Maine
Author: Skowhegan, Maine Photography: Hayden's Creations Photography Skowhegan, Maine

Aug 14 2016
Skin Revive Christie Brinkley's Glamskin Offered a free trial but terms and conditions were not clear or confusing.Was led to believe it was a free sample but then was charged a ridiculous price for each sample(almost $100 apiece) and was told it was a 30 day supply. Nationwide Author: Kennebunk, Maine Beauty Products: Skin Revive Nationwide

Aug 12 2016
Dusty Old Cars Nashua New Hampshire Author: South Berwick, Maine Motor Vehicle: Dusty Old Cars Nashua, New Hampshire

Aug 12 2016
Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Our gas tank only holds 15 gallons of gas and we filled up the tank when we had a half a tank and we were charged for 11 gallons of gas. 4 gallons is just too large a discrepancy. Waldoboro Maine Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cross-Border Scams: Shell Gas Station and Convenient Store Waldoboro, Maine

19, Report #1322096

Aug 12 2016
Attractive Yorkies Ndikul Mackenzie He sale puppies and ask for the money first and then you don't hear from him anymore. So you loose your and you don't get the dog. Baltmore Maryland Author: SAINT ALBANS, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Attractive Yorkies Internet

Aug 11 2016
Vigil Milner I was promised two puppies for the sum of three hundred and eighty dollars. I was told that was all it would cost to ship them. I get a spam email from cargo experts saying that they will not ship the puppies without an additional thousand dollars for special crates and a vaccine. I told Mr Milner I was not sending any more money. I some with some agent who didn't answer the phone with a business name that reassured me if I sent money the puppies would be shipped. I refused. Dallas texas Internet Author: Kittery, Maine Miscellaneous Companies: Vigil Milner Internet

Aug 10 2016
Nitro Sortware, Inc. They charged me $300 for their software, but it never worked. It would not activate on my computer, and nothing they sent me by email helped. I have basically been robbed of $300. San Francisco California Author: Sanford, Florida Software: Nitro Sortware, Inc. Internet

Aug 08 2016
Brown college Mendoza heights, mn Sanford brown Screwed me over Mendota Heights Minnesota Author: alpena, Michigan Private Schools: Brown college Mendoza heights, mn Mendota Heights, Minnesota

Aug 08 2016
Hydravella, L'Envy, Levela When I purchased all the items , at different times, it was my understanding that the first bottle only cost shipping and handling. If I didn't want to keep,receiving them then I would call and unsubsidized. I called all of them after the first month with the exception of L'Envy. I used it for a few months then I u subscribe. All of these companies kept sending me their products and billing my credit card $90 to $100 a month. I repeatedly called and they repeatedly kept sending it. Lewiston Maine Author: ville platte, Louisiana Supplemental Health Programs: Hydravella Lewiston, Maine

24, Report #1320977

Aug 06 2016
Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) Sports Card Scammer in Chesapeake, Virginia
REFUTATION of BRAD METCALF'S RIDICULOUS REBUTTAL Author: Bangor, Maine Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Brad Metcalf Internet

25, Report #1320517

Aug 03 2016
H & S Renny Property MGMT. Beware This Company's Maintenance Crew. Will not preform work correctly and you still have to pay. Lewiston Maine Author: Auburn, Maine Property Management: H & S Renny Property MGMT. Lewiston, Maine