Your Search | california cycles, panama city

May 29 2016
EyeVibe, SkinElement Gorgeous Grace ShoppeAerial Desire Eye Care There was an advertisement on Facebook. Offering a eye cream for 4.95 and .99 cents for shipping. Also a skin cream for 3.95 with .99 cents for postage. Both products came together. I got them and I thought they seemed large sine they advertised as trial after I used them for a few days I thought How glad I was I didn't pay too much for them. Then I got my bill. They charged me not only the prices I stated before, but 97.83 for the face cream and 92.79 for the eye cream. I called them immediately. They said the lower prices you were charged was were to try them out Pacoima California Author: Broomfield, Colorado Beauty Salons: EyeVibe, SkinElement Pacoima, California

May 29 2016
Skrill Holdings Limited scam, liars, dishonest, deceiving, gameplayers, mindgames, fake, bulls***, conartists, fake, horrible customer NO service department, control freaks, uncaring, unreliable, illegitimate, piece of s*** London
Author: Los Angeles, California Credit & Debt Services: Skrill Holdings Limited London,

May 29 2016
Iwin.com Stole my remaining icoins San Francisco California Author: Hazel Crest, Illinois Internet Services: Iwin.com San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Animal Emergency Centre the Worse for your Pets Why North Hollywood Animal Care Center Refers to Them! Los Angeles Pet Emergency Room Studio City Pet Emergency Room North Hollywood Animal Care Center Los Angeles Pet Emergency Room Studio City Pet Emergency Room North Hollywood Animal Care Center Studio City California
Author: Dover, New Hampshire Veterinarians: Animal Emergency Centre Studio City, California

May 29 2016
Coastel Dental Inc my smile dental plan Pacific Dental services CDI Group Smile Generation Financial Dental management organization DECIET, MISLEAD, UNINFORMED scam on consumers Camarillo Nationwide Author: Long Beach, California Dental Services: Coastel Dental Inc Nationwide

May 29 2016
experian expirian states that it is free but it charged me $29.95, and I want my money back. on-line Internet Author: san mateo, California Liars: experian Internet

May 29 2016
Shahvand Aryana American Colonial Capital Another Scam by Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert California Author: van nuys, California Real Estate Investing: Shahvand Aryana Palm Desert, California

May 29 2016
Charly Charles Fitch Seller Critic, ebay is a joke charly charles fitch threatend my channel and safety and stoled jasson's youtube identity Canton Michigan Internet
Author: Los Angeles, California Racists: Charly Charles Fitch Internet

May 29 2016
National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers-Anthony who answers the phone ORDER TAKEN INCORRECTLY AND THEY WON'T RECTIFY AND ANTHONY CONTINUES TO HANG UP ON ME Carlsbad California Author: Southampton, Pennsylvania Boat Dealers: National Discount Stores DBA National Boat Covers Carlsbad, California

May 29 2016
Luminess deluxe eye therapy Deluxe wrinkle reducing eye serum as seen on Dr Ox Santa Ana California Author: Highlands ranch, Colorado Alternative Health: Luminess deluxe eye therapy California

May 29 2016
JAMES B. NUTTER FRAUDULENT APPRAISAL, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, AND PREY OF THE ELDERLY KANSAS CITY Missouri Question Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Services: JAMES B. NUTTER KANSAS CITY, Missouri

May 29 2016
Orogold On December 24, 2015 I was visiting my 93 year old cousin in San Francisco for the holiday. There was an Orogold store next to my hotel. Repeatedly when I came out of the hotel someone was in my face with a bag holding facial cream. One sales rep dragging me into the store told me she could help with my rosacea on my face. (I see a dermatologist every year and she has never diagnosed me with rosacea). I put out my hand while this rep did a peel, moisturizer, mask and cleanser. While doing this she asked me twice if I was Jewish. She said she would give me free eye serum as well. The bill totaled a whopping $2501. She NEVER stated this was a final bill. I would never put this dangerous product on my face and have no credit from Orogold in any form from retuning $5763.00. My Christmas holiday was ruined in San Francisco due to this horrible experience with Orogold. San Francisco California Nice try.... Author: North Brookfield, Massachusetts Franchisors: Orogold San Francisco, California

May 29 2016
Sip Auburn Wine Bar, Matt Wozniak Jennifer Welch Bartender sells wine that is not what she says it is! She also doesn't drink (((REDACTED))) Auburn California Interesting ripoff Author: Sacramento, California Bars Lounges & Clubs: Sip Wine Bar Auburn, CA Auburn, California

May 29 2016
The Law Offices of Travis Bowen, PC | Travis Bowen, Brynn Bowen | Trav Bowen Don't walk away from this company, RUN! ...and make sure you have your wallet Salt Lake City Utah
Author: Salt Lake City , Utah Attorneys & Legal Services: The Law Offices of Travis Bowen Salt Lake City , Utah

May 28 2016
MediaOutlet.com Possibly Pirated DVD unknown Internet Author: San Ysidro, California Video Stores: MediaOutlet.com Internet

Lana Piercy Piercy's Farms Murrieta Internet
Author: Menifee, California Animal Abuse: Lana Piercy Piercy's Farms Internet

May 28 2016
Modlily No contact. Bad email. China. China Internet Author: Herlong, California Clothing Stores: Modlily Internet

May 28 2016
Hydramatrix MD Resvivibrant Unauthorized charge and refusal to reverse it emeryville California Author: St ignatius, Montana Unusual Rip-Off: Hydramatrix MD emeryville, California

May 28 2016
beauty essentials I have tryed to cancel them three times they keep sending product.Have four unopened orders want to send back get money la jolla California Author: palmdale, California BBB Better Business Bureau: beauty essentials la jolla, California

May 28 2016
archer norris law firm Omar Jamal Yassin This attorney will completely destroy your entire life! Los Angeles California Author: bakersfield, California Attorneys & Legal Services: archer norris law firm Los Angeles, California

May 28 2016
Monte Stettin Homo Erectus LLC ruthless deceptive lying cheating,scamming scumbag builder! Beverly Hills california Author: pheonix, Arizona Con Artists: Monte Stettin Homo Erectus LLC Beverly Hills,

May 28 2016
Cex Berkley, CA Berkley California Author: RICHMOND, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cex Berkley, CA Berkley, California

May 28 2016
FIRST PREMIER BANK PREMIER Bankcard CREDIT CARD SCAM, CREDTI CARD FEES CREDIT CARD APPLICATION Sioux Falls South Dakota Maybe You Should Read Author: Santa Monica, California Banks: FIRST PREMIER BANK Sioux Falls, South Dakota

May 28 2016
Beauty Impressions Promoted skin care products as being free bottles and pay only $4.95 for shipping! Pacolma, California Author: Findlay, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions Pacolma,, California

May 28 2016
Cytoluminator, Terry Wright researcher Nadine Napolitano with Jesichas hope in US to use to go between Dr. Garcia treats patients Charged 35,000 for a bogus treatment. There wasn't even a treatment center just a house to pit light on you . Tisa Labangon Cebu City Nationwide
Author: Murphy , Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cytoluminator, Nationwide