CALIFORNIA CYCLES, PANAMA CITY Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: California Cycles, Panama City
There may be more specific results for "California Cycles, Panama City"
For more specific results for "California Cycles, Panama City"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 19 2017
James Anderson Told I was approved for $5,400 loan, however $200 was needed to secure moneygram, once $200 was sent I was told now to send $400 Internet Author: Salinas, California Bigots: James Anderson Internet

Aug 19 2017
Ziplocal Lies, misleading, doesn't follow through, scam provo Utah Author: Salt Lake City, Utah Advertising Agencies: Ziplocal provo, Utah

Aug 19 2017
Udslife I purchased a Bart Simpson Supreme bookbag for my son. After receiving other items I ordered online, I checked my e-mail for confirmation, there was nothing. I then went to the web site and it was apparent I was scammed, there's no number no email just a page for you to contact them. California Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: Udslife Internet

Aug 19 2017
VizSource Rob Clasby The owner of VizSource (Rob Clasby) cheated me. San Diego California Author: Beverly Hills, California Computer Software: VizSource San Diego, California

Elly' s World Advertised on Facebook, used shopify.com Internet
Author: Lake Forest, California Internet Fraud: Elly' s World Internet

Aug 19 2017
NextDayPets and DB Puppies... Beth and NextDayPets and Victoria at DB Puppies NextDayPets is promoting crooks and then will not respond after monies have been exchanged baltimore Maryland Author: del mar, California Bait-and-Switch: NextDayPets and DB Puppies Internet

Aug 19 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan through alot and was denied because my sagestream credit report was only 546. San Diego California Author: jay, Oklahoma Car Financing: Sagestream LLC California

Aug 19 2017
prime time readers Biggest Scam I know Lakewood ohio Author: Stephens City, Virginia Sales People: prime time readers Internet

Aug 19 2017
Illujen cosmetics Company sent me a sample for $4.95 and now will charge me over $300.00 for product I did not order. Santa Ana California Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Skin Care: Illujen cosmetics Santa Ana C, California

Aug 19 2017
Silvio O Rocha Diamond In The Rough Baseball Silvio Rocha tries to get involved with women by befriending and sexting them. He is only interested in them financially- or to use them in any way he can. Belmont California Author: Belmont, California Misc. Health Specialists: Silvio O Rocha Belmont , California

Aug 19 2017
WOWW FASHION JODY'S SECRET THIS COMPANY TOOK MY MONEY BUT I DID NOT GET ANY PRODUCT. BUYER BEWARE!! NO CITY NOTED Internet DELEWARE Author: NEWTON FALLS, Ohio Clothing Stores: WOWW FASHION Internet

Aug 19 2017
Mitchell Shier Scammer, does not pay his balances or rips people off by paying less than owed Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Malibu, California Festivals & Event Services: Mitchell Shier Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Crystal Lyn Cannon Rockstar Energy Drink Model Manager, Crystal Cannon Crystal Cannon accusations of not paying independent contractors, contract breaches Newport Beach California Nevada NATIONWIDE
Author: malibu, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Crystal Lyn Cannon Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Apple customer service Receiced replacement Ipad mini 4, 128 mg California Internet Author: Fullerton, California Computer Mail Order: Apple Internet

Aug 19 2017
Charity Navigator Sounded Good but Now I Wonder Glen Rock New Jersey Author: Altadena, California Credit Card Fraud: Charity Navigator Glen Rock, NJ ,

Aug 19 2017
Santander CEO: Hector Grisi ChecaGabriel Pérez Ríos AguilarDirector Ejecutivo Jurídico ProcesalProl. Paseo de la Reforma 500, Mód. 208 The Santander Mexico ignored the scam case with no help and no answer Mexico City InternetTranslation: Santander CEO: Hector Grisi ChecaGabriel Pérez Ríos AguilarDirector, Legal ProcesalProl. Paseo de la Reforma 500, Mod. 208 The Santander Mexico ignored the scam case with no help and no answer Mexico City Internet
Author: BROOKLINE, Massachusetts Banks: Santander Internet

Aug 19 2017
CAYDEN BRENNAN SCAMMED $3500 San Diego California Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cayden Brennan San Diego, California

Aug 19 2017
Livevisonsz - Laura Orre May 8, 2016 · 04/03/2015 10:47AM You have my eclipse article on your site. I'm going to ask you once to remove it and if you don't do so, I will file a report against you!04/03/2015 11:57AM ok. can you please let me know witch one and I Fraud, Copyright and the usage of my work on her site - from compatibility to eclipses. Chicago Nationwide Author: Florida, California Questionable Activities: Livevisonsz - Laura Orre Nationwide

Wickeeds Consumables Kym Mellor Owner Melbourne Internet
What is my motivation? Author: Select City/Town in Cebu, Alabama Unusual Rip-Off: Wickeeds Consumables Internet

Aug 19 2017
Stamps.com deceptive and expensive El Sagundo Internet Author: Cedar City, Utah Printing & Copy Services: Stamps.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Dream weaver photography las vegas Fake photographer Las Vegas Nevada Author: Sunland, California Modeling Agencies: Dream weaver photography Las Vegas , Nevada

Aug 19 2017
Loyal Yorkies.com. Frank Tucker They had me send $500.00 by moneygram in payment of a female Yorkie named Annie that was supposed to be shipped to me on Friday August 18, 2017. Never heard another word from them. Refuses to answer my emails or phone calls. Just a message that says record your message. Little Rock, Arkansas Author: Palm Desert, California Attorney Generals: Loyal Yorkies.com. Little Rock,, Arkansas

erotic monkey EM refusing to delete account! Internet
Author: jersey city , New Jersey Strippers & Dancer Services: erotic monkey Internet