CALIFORNIA POOLS & SPAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: California Pools & Spas
There may be more specific results for "California Pools & Spas"
For more specific results for "California Pools & Spas"
Showing 1-25 of 179,505 Found Reports For more specific results for "California Pools & Spas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
neotube neotube tv Manny, owner, scam, restocking fee, doesn't work when guaranteed it would Brooklyn New York Author: santa monica, California Television Parts & Services: neotube Brooklyn, New York

Jun 26 2017
Revel Enterprises Inc ordered 4 Dodge logo rubber mats for my truck on 5/19/17 still have not recieved them Florida Author: Lakeview, California Auto Parts: Revel Enterprises Inc Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Winning in the Cash Flow Business Russ Dalbey A liar and scammer. I am RUTHLESSLY PISSED!! Denver Colorado Internet
Author: Sacramento, California Home Based Business: Winning in the Cash Flow Business Russ Dalbey Internet

Jun 26 2017
sprint I went in with my husband and 2 kids to the sprint store, we purchased our phones. after about two years we wanted to get continue with sprint but they said we had to turn in the phones because they were leased.overland park Kansas Author: canyon lake, California Telephones: sprint overland park, Kansas

Jun 26 2017
Jan Rodak The Bark Fake account maker who blast reports to shut down companies Redmond Washington Author: Santa Clarita, California Work Place Bullies: Jan Rodak Redmond, Washington

Jun 26 2017
Alucia Skin Care 14 day trial - then they bill you for $98 - no where was it told you would be charged Internet Author: TRACY, California Skin Care: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Jun 26 2017
JEREMY CROFT BEWARE: AUTOGRAPHS HE SELLS ARE FAKE IF THEY'RE NOT AUTHENTICATED BY PSA OR JSA SIMI VALLEY California
Author: BROKEN ARROW, Oklahoma Sports Cards & Memorabilia: JEREMY CROFT SIMI VALLEY, California

Jun 26 2017
Vizio Vizio Television Irvine California Author: Rochester, New York Television Parts & Services: Vizio Irvine, California

Jun 26 2017
AVI-Con/CA Construction, Chuck Avila, President/CEO Theft, elder abuse, ignore calls, lied to me & my husband, out of home almost 11 months Riverside California
Author: Fontana, California Builders & Contractors: AVI-Con/CA Construction Riverside, California

Jun 26 2017
Neothink book!and the league Only know them by the name the league Took!my money on my credit card, and sent me this huge, book! It costs $139.95 total 7757 Auburn rd ste 23 concord TWP ,OH 4407 9604 Ohio or Utah Author: Santa rosa, California Cult: Neothink book!and the league Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Joanna Gaines Core Skin care Major SCAM Internet Author: Anza, California Miscellaneous Companies: Joanna Gaines Core Skin care Internet

Jun 26 2017
Peak Electrical l Bait and switch Oakley CA Author: Antioch, California Electrical Services: Peak Electrical l Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Access Real Estate Kelly Wyler Fraud against, HUD forged lease, harassment, discrimination Folsom California
Author: Rancho Cordova, California Realtors: Access Real Estate Folsom , California

Jun 25 2017
Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Doctor David Son Dentist in Irvine California CAUTION!!! DENTIST DR. DAVID SON IN IRVINE CA IS A SCAM. HE TOOK $15,000 FROM ME AND WILL NOT RETURN MY CALLS TO FINISH WHAT I PAID HIM TO DO. HE IS A FRAUD Irvine California
Author: Irvine, California Dental Services: Dr. David Son DDS Dental office Irvine, California

Jun 25 2017
Walmart Fake battery check Foothill Ranch California Author: Lake forest, California Attorney Generals: Walmart Foothill Ranch, California

Jun 25 2017
Heather Fay iAMHEATHERFAY, @iAMHEATHERFAY, Heather Fay Offield, Heather Offield, Miss Heather Fay, COA, Center of Attention (COA) Fake Musician stealing money, robbed $5,000. Scam artist, pretends to be professional model/artist Venice California Author: Kansas City, Missouri Strippers & Dancers: Heather Fay Venice, California

Jun 25 2017
Warrior Trading (Ross Cameron) Purchase at your won risk!! Newfane, Vermont Author: California Online Trading: Warrior Trading Internet

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California Complete BS! Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Maria Nerio Rivera Maria Rivera Doesn't listen to our explanations, didn't pay her bill for cleaning then maligns us online! Yorba Linda California
Author: anaheim, California Cleaning Services: Maria Nerio Rivera Yorba Linda, California

Jun 25 2017
YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Illegal late fees, bogus late fees, charging late fees on top of late fees, violating ca usury laws, harassment Colorado Springs Colorado Author: moreno valley, California Utility Companies: YES ENERGY MANAGEMENT Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jun 25 2017
Hometown buffet , Bell California Author: La mesa, California Consumer Services: Hometown buffet Bell, California

Jun 25 2017
Cash Cental Check Cashing FRAUD - This company let an illegal immigrant use my social security # Dublin Ohio Author: California Cash Services: Cash Cental Dublin, Ohio

Jun 25 2017
Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd. Wendy Xiax Amy Li Belinda Liu Susan Wu Do not send BITCOIN to this COMPANY they will keep it Shenzhen, Guangdong Internet
Author: Bakersfield, California Computer Dealers: Shenzhen Topline Technology Co., Ltd. Internet

Jun 25 2017
CannibisOnlinedispesary.net Marijuana2GO.com RIPPED OFF MORE THAN ONCE California and Washington District of Columbia Author: Ft. Pierce, Florida Miscellaneous Companies: CannibisOnlinedispesary.net Internet

Reward Zone USA Total misleading Scam Ripoff2 Mission Viejo California
Author: Tallahassee, Florida Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Reward Zone USA Mission Viejo, California