CALIFORNIA POOLS & SPAS Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: California Pools & Spas
There may be more specific results for "California Pools & Spas"
For more specific results for "California Pools & Spas"
Showing 1-25 of 185,024 Found Reports For more specific results for "California Pools & Spas"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 20 2017
EyeContour / SkinContour EyeContour uses Walgreen fraud for prizes and free skin care products. Nationwide Author: RANCHO CORDOVA, California Computer Fraud: EyeContour / SkinContour Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Allumiderm Skin restore Basically they stole my money. Costa Mesa California Author: Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina Skin Care: Allumiderm Costa Mesa, California

Aug 20 2017
Independent Auto Repair Mike Tevis Auto mechanic scamming multiple consumers. Ignores court order to refund. Chico California
Author: elk grove, California Auto Mechanics: Independent Auto Repair Chico, California

Aug 20 2017
Wells Fargo Home Mortgage/Reverse Mortgage Servicing Sold my reverse mortgage to Champion Mortgage in Dallas, TX, obtained my reverse in Nov. 2006 Fort Mill, SC 29715-6000 Nationwide Author: San Pedro, California Banks: Wells Fargo Home Mortgage Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Brian Keleman Complete Scam; Disappears Upon Demand To Make Good On Money Back Guarantee; History of Dishonest Behavior San Diego California
Author: San Francisco, California Attorneys & Legal Services: Brian Keleman Internet

Aug 20 2017
Empowr Worst kind of scam - Preying on those they say they are here to help! San Diego California Author: CHEBOYGAN, Michigan Nonprofit Organizations: Empowr San Diego, California

Aug 20 2017
StratXmarkets Tom Collins Steven Travis Tom Joseph Alexander Chambers Scamsters Marshall Islands Author: London, California Online Trading: StratXmarkets Internet

Aug 20 2017
Speedypin Sold me phone cards with no funds and took money from my bank account. I have proof aginst them. Chula vista California Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Banks: Speedypin Chula vista, California

Aug 20 2017
Nutra Now Support@Refin Nutra Today Lmmedianow@GM UT All I know is that there are 2 recurring card purchases in my bank statement #1 on 07/19 @$1.99 & #2 on 08/02 @$79.25 #1@ CA, #2@ UT Internet Author: National City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Now Support@Refin Internet

Aug 19 2017
James Anderson Told I was approved for $5,400 loan, however $200 was needed to secure moneygram, once $200 was sent I was told now to send $400 Internet Author: Salinas, California Bigots: James Anderson Internet

Aug 19 2017
Udslife I purchased a Bart Simpson Supreme bookbag for my son. After receiving other items I ordered online, I checked my e-mail for confirmation, there was nothing. I then went to the web site and it was apparent I was scammed, there's no number no email just a page for you to contact them. California Internet
Author: Columbus, Ohio On-Line Business: Udslife Internet

Aug 19 2017
VizSource Rob Clasby The owner of VizSource (Rob Clasby) cheated me. San Diego California Author: Beverly Hills, California Computer Software: VizSource San Diego, California

Elly' s World Advertised on Facebook, used shopify.com Internet
Author: Lake Forest, California Internet Fraud: Elly' s World Internet

Aug 19 2017
NextDayPets and DB Puppies... Beth and NextDayPets and Victoria at DB Puppies NextDayPets is promoting crooks and then will not respond after monies have been exchanged baltimore Maryland Author: del mar, California Bait-and-Switch: NextDayPets and DB Puppies Internet

Aug 19 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan through alot and was denied because my sagestream credit report was only 546. San Diego California Author: jay, Oklahoma Car Financing: Sagestream LLC California

Aug 19 2017
Sparking skincare.com Internet Author: brampton, Alabama Health Spas: Sparking skincare.com Internet

Aug 19 2017
Illujen cosmetics Company sent me a sample for $4.95 and now will charge me over $300.00 for product I did not order. Santa Ana California Author: Boynton Beach, Florida Skin Care: Illujen cosmetics Santa Ana C, California

Aug 19 2017
Silvio O Rocha Diamond In The Rough Baseball Silvio Rocha tries to get involved with women by befriending and sexting them. He is only interested in them financially- or to use them in any way he can. Belmont California Author: Belmont, California Misc. Health Specialists: Silvio O Rocha Belmont , California

Aug 19 2017
Mitchell Shier Scammer, does not pay his balances or rips people off by paying less than owed Los Angeles Nationwide
Author: Malibu, California Festivals & Event Services: Mitchell Shier Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
allumiderm I order a sample off the internet for skin remedy formula and qci eyelastic for $4.95 shipping and was billed $10.90 (which i pd. I never rec'd the samples except a .50oz rejuvenating eye cream and .5 oz of luxurious moisturizing anti-aging serum. I then was bill on my visa billed for $89.95 for the skin remedy formula and $86.95 for the qci eyelastic. when i called the co, the lady stated that that was the samples. I was to call co and cn after 7 or 10 days or i would be billed for it. I went on the web and couldn't find that in writing and it wasn't in with my shippment. she stated that i could get 50% off my bill. but that was the only thing i could get back. and if i saw a lawyer, i would not get the 50%off. so i still owe them $86.95. what a rip off and i told her thAT they were ripping people off. thank you for your help allumiderm 1175 baker st ste E19228 costa mesa ca costa mesa ca 92626-1169* California Author: taylorville, Illinois Skin Care: allumiderm Internet

Aug 19 2017
Crystal Lyn Cannon Rockstar Energy Drink Model Manager, Crystal Cannon Crystal Cannon accusations of not paying independent contractors, contract breaches Newport Beach California Nevada NATIONWIDE
Author: malibu, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Crystal Lyn Cannon Nationwide

Aug 19 2017
Apple customer service Receiced replacement Ipad mini 4, 128 mg California Internet Author: Fullerton, California Computer Mail Order: Apple Internet

Aug 19 2017
Charity Navigator Sounded Good but Now I Wonder Glen Rock New Jersey Author: Altadena, California Credit Card Fraud: Charity Navigator Glen Rock, NJ ,

Aug 19 2017
CAYDEN BRENNAN SCAMMED $3500 San Diego California Author: San Antonio, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Cayden Brennan San Diego, California