CAMCO CAPITAL AQUISITIONS & MANAGEMENT COMPANY ( TARA HUNT) Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Camco Capital Aquisitions & Management Company ( Tara Hunt)
There may be more specific results for "Camco Capital Aquisitions & Management Company ( Tara Hunt)"
For more specific results for "Camco Capital Aquisitions & Management Company ( Tara Hunt)"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
The Heat Depot Do Not Use This Company! Colorado Springs Colorado Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: The Heat Depot Colorado Springs, Colorado

Jul 24 2017
Emporium VNU Group, VNU Retail, VNU Capital, VNU Holdings, VENUE.com FRAUDULENT/TAX EVADING COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Emporium Los Angeles, California

Jul 24 2017
NATIONAL VEHICLE CLASSY BIKES Brandon Forke This company and Brandon will tell you anything to get your money OMAHA Nebraska
Author: FRESNO, California Advertising / Deceptive: NATIONAL VEHICLE OMAHA, Nebraska

Jul 24 2017
Shindledecker Company is a Rip Off!! Money wasted down the drain, owed MORE monies for loans taken out, and 0 results! Santa Ana California Author: LONG BEACH, California Income Tax Service: Optima Tax Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Lumanere-R-Soleil They keep sending me their product and I haven't ordered it. I've let my credit card company know. Santa Ana California Author: Weidman, Michigan Alternative Health: Lumanere-R-Soleil Santa Ana, California

Jul 24 2017
Ford Motor Company and Unicare Insurance Fired While On Medical Leave Chicago Illinois Wford@ford.com William Clay Ford Author: Brownsburg, Indiana Trucking Companies: Ford Motor Company and Unicare Insurance Chicago, Illinois

Jul 24 2017
Payless Car Rental Car rental company charged over 400.00 of an alleged lost key that was never lost since how the car be returned without a key. Payless Car Rental Author: San Juan, Delaware Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Renr FL

Jul 24 2017
Fingerhut Safeline 6Someone signed me up on a company who has apparently been charging my account since 2014. I did not sign up. Get nothing but a run around from them. No one knows anything, knows anyone, nor can anyone help cause it's all MY fault. I am legally blind and Not gonna take being ripped off! Nationwide Author: Speedwell, Tennessee Consumer Services: Fingerhut Safeline Nationwide

Land Central Radius Management Land Locked ! Vancouver Washington
Author: Commerce Township, Michigan Computer Fraud: Land Central Vancouver, Washington

Jul 24 2017
Jet-Coin Jet-Coin Jet-Coin another Bit Coin Company that was developed like Gladiacoin would send encrypted addresses under individuals name like mine, money would be added to an account under individuals name but you can not get a refund of your money, if you try to use coinbase and add the encrypted addresses to reverse the transactions, nothing comes of it. Once you add money to your so called account you never get your money back Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 24 2017
COMERCO Not An Honourable Company Laval Quebec Author: Elmira, Ontario Appliances: COMERCO Internet

Jul 24 2017
Allumiere This company charged me 2 shipping fees for something I didn't even order Internet Author: Clairton, Pennsylvania BBB Better Business Bureau: Allumiere Internet

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Pronto Skin Cream Scam skin cream company St. Petersburg Florida Author: Haymarket, Virginia Skin Care: Pronto Skin Cream St. Petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Locators Inc. They're a false company. DON'T USE THEM Wilmington Delaware Author: Hamer, South Carolina Advertising / Deceptive: Locators Inc. Wilmington, Delaware

Jul 24 2017
Mr. Holiday's Property Services & Mr. Holiday Lighting Paid for snow removal, recieved headache instead. Still no refund in sight. Lynbrook New York
Author: Lynbrook, New York Property Management: Mr. Holiday's Property Services Lynbrook, New York

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide, CAC Fitness, Zachleigh Fitness, Col-G Fitness, ZKJ Fitness, ZK Fitness, Z Fitness, KAC Fitness, International Fitness Resources, Weight Management, John Greeley's Fitness Plus, Scam, Steal and Cheat Melville Nationwide Author: Syosset, New York Misc. Health Specialists: Fitness Equipment Depot Worlwide Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
The Lala Box,Richard Hertosh, owner Poor product, worse company service, owner dishonest Brookhaven Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Television Parts & Services: The Lala Box Aston, Pennsylvania

Jul 23 2017
South Florida Tech Group Andrew Scott DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY SCAMS CONSUMERS AND TECHS!! naples,fl, Florida Internet Author: Naples, Florida Computer Service & Repair: South Florida Tech Group Internet

Jul 23 2017
Asurion Wireless Insurance I went online to make a credit card payment and saw a charge for $199 by Asurion Wireless Insurance that I did not make. I called my credit card company and reported the fraud. My card is cancelled and I will be issued a new one. Internet Author: astoria, New York Credit Card Fraud: Asurion Wireless Insurance Internet

Jul 23 2017
Leigh Agency and Leigh Energy and Jodi Leigh Jodi Leigh Mina Ebrahimi ยท 2 seconds ago Jodi Leigh runs a poor managed company with her poor sisters and husband as her employees. She makes promises she can't deliver with advertising and branding. Dun Loring Virginia I also paid her over $33,000 that she did not perform Author: Vienna, Virginia Advertising Agencies: Leigh Agency and Leigh Energy and Jodi Leigh Dun Loring , Virginia

Jul 23 2017
Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch - Pissing off Every Auto Transport Company in the business Nationwide
Author: Any Town, Computer Software: Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Damian Falcone & CO Damian Falcone Credit Management Damian Falcon & CO ripped alot of people off las vegas Nevada Author: las vegas, Nevada Credit Services: Damian Falcone & CO las vegas, Nevada

Jul 23 2017
Rts realtystore I did not authorize this company to take $49.60 from my personal account. This is nothing more than deliberate theft. Author: Bristol, Indiana Brokerage Companies: Rts realtystore Internet