Your Search | cameron lei, richard fleming, ric fleming, rich fleming, aquabella designs, camleibella.com, blu designs, blu pearl media,
There may be more reports for "cameron lei, richard fleming, ric fleming, rich fleming, aquabella designs, camleibella.com, blu designs, blu pearl media,"
Follow this link to perform an advanced search of the complete text of all reports for "cameron lei, richard fleming, ric fleming, rich fleming, aquabella designs, camleibella.com, blu designs, blu pearl media,"

1, Report #1196637

Dec 19 2014
Dex Media Fraudulent Billing Practices Peoria Illinois Author: Roseburg, Oregon Advertising Agencies: Dex Media Peoria, Illinois

2, Report #1196424

Dec 18 2014
Jeremy Adams Mat Lewis, Mat Lewis Media, Ellen Whitman, Ellen Private Events, Rhianna Navvy SEEKING GLAMOUR MODELS AND REALITY STARS FOR CELEBRITY LINGERIE PRIVATE EVENT Internet Author: LONG BEACH, California Party Planners: Jeremy Adams Internet

3, Report #1196310

Dec 18 2014
Red Paramour EXELIA MEDIA PTY LTD SYDNEY AU They keep card info and make unauthorized charges International Internet Author: New York Credit Card Fraud: Red Paramour Internet

Dec 18 2014
Richard Sipe Vega Dj Whiteowl, Richard Sipe, Vega Con artist, Liar, Theif, possibly HIV/AIDS LAs Vegas, Miami, New York, San Diego, Arizona Nationwide
Author: conming to get you use, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Richard Sipe Vega Nationwide

Dec 18 2014
Nicaragua Developments - Kevin Fleming land fraud compulsive lying threats misleading public ripoff Isla Mariana Managua Internet Author: San Jose, California Door to Door Sales: Nicaragua Developments Internet

Dec 18 2014
Kevin Fleming Grupo Mariana Lies and Deceptions are revealed. Public Documents Prove Deceptions Internet Author: HOUSTON, Texas Builders & Contractors: Kevin Fleming Internet

7, Report #1196241

Dec 18 2014
Job News USA Metro Media LLC United Metro Media, LLC RIP off Employees & Employers That are Hiring, Don't go job fairs or Use their Job Boards they don't care anything about anyone but taking this ur money Louisville Nationwide Author: Lebanon, Tennessee Advertising / Deceptive: Job News USA Metro Media LLC Nationwide

8, Report #1196204

Dec 17 2014
Outmarket Vocus PR Web Outmarket (Vocus / PR Web) deceptive advertising and sales process. Didn't deliver on promises. Beltsville Maryland Author: Lone Tree, Colorado Media: Outmarket Vocus PR Web Beltsville, Colorado

9, Report #1196186

Dec 17 2014
Richard Woodrow, Attorney at Law Refused to return funds not earned Lacey Washington Author: Olympia, Washington Attorneys & Legal Services: Richard Woodrow, Attorney at Law Lacey, Washington

10, Report #1196112

Dec 17 2014
Blu Couture Wedding Films Marty Grusznis, aka Dreamscope Took the money and ran Chicago Chicago Author: Holly, Michigan Wedding Services: Blu Couture Wedding Films internet

11, Report #1196029

Dec 17 2014
global pet delivery Jenny Peters, Richard Peters, Monica Cynthia  I refused so as of right now I have not heard from her or global and still do not have the monkey. Laurel Maryland Author: Point Marion, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: global pet delivery Internet

12, Report #1195995

Dec 17 2014
Radleaf Media, LLC Radleaf Technology, LLCTy Canton Defrauded our company out of a downpayment for web design services Knightdale North Carolina Author: Bradenton, Florida Small Business Services: Radleaf Media, LLC Knightdale, North Carolina

13, Report #1195908

Dec 16 2014
Global Net Media (GNM) Global Media Advertising (GMA), IMX, World Wide Media Group (WMG), Linktech International, LinkTech, World Wide Media Former Employee Telling You How To Cancel And Avoid Charges From These Crooks Beaverton Oregon Author: Portland, Oregon Advertising / Deceptive: Global Net Media (GNM) Beaverton, Oregon

14, Report #1195703

Dec 16 2014
One Live Media failure to respond to order inquiries, rude, scam, took money Austin Internet Author: Brodheadsville, Pennsylvania Music Shops: One Live Media Internet

15, Report #1195437

Dec 15 2014
New Mount Media - Sam Paul SCAM - RIP OFF - STAY WELL CLEAR Manchester Nationwide Author: Rochester, Other Websites: New Mount Media Nationwide

16, Report #1195512

Dec 15 2014
INNVENTT MEDIA PLC - KLAUS PETER GÜNTHER Fraudulent Activities. Klaus Peter Günther contacts serious Investors and proposes them to invest in his Golf Project for children. He is a ripoff. He has connections in Nigeria and poses for an honest businessman but he is a big SCAM ARTIST. We were defrauded for a large sum of money. STADE Other Author: STADE , Alabama Financial Services: INNVENTT MEDIA PLC - KLAUS PETER GÜNTHER STADE, Other

17, Report #1195449

Dec 15 2014
One Live Media Shop Beyonce scam, ripoff Austin, TX Internet Author: Old Bridge, New Jersey Clothing Stores: One Live Media Internet

18, Report #1195278

Dec 13 2014
One live media Music One live Rip off, scam, took my money, didn't recieve item, no response Austin Texas Author: Savannah, Georgia Music Shops: One live media Internet

19, Report #1195214

Dec 13 2014
MyCity Networks MyCity Eats, MyCity Beauty,Poly Media LLCAndrew Christo BE AWARE. THEY WILL PROMISE AND NOT DELIVER. THIS IS A WAIST OF MONEY Coral Gables,Tampa,Orlando,Miami,Broward county Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Advertising Agencies: MyCity Networks Coral Gables, Florida

20, Report #1195200

Dec 13 2014
Mobile Social Media Blueprint Jordon Schultz Jordon Schultz uses webinars to pitch his social media Blueprint. He charges $1497 plus $497 per month for a totally bogus work at home business opportunity. He promises thousands per day and live, personal support He has no written contracts or even a written description of what you are buying and when you try to contact him, he is nowhere to be found. I attempted to contact him the day after I ordered what I thought was a trial to ask him about several things that I had determined were untrue about his statements. When I was unable to I contacted my VISA bank to tell them to stop the charge. They told me that Schultz didn't make the charge but that another company, Rockstarpowersuite.com had. I tried to contact them but they too never replied to my messages. I have sent Schultz at least six emails and three cancel and refund requests/demands, all without an answer. In fact I have never one time received a message from Schultz who simply ignores all attempts to communicate. Its now in the hands of the CA Atty Gen, BBB, ICCC and the public needs to be warned. San Diego Internet Author: Dayton, Nevada Work at Home Business: Mobile Social Media Blueprint Internet

21, Report #1195088

Dec 13 2014
IG profile,, therealghost30 Therealghost20, therealghost43. this guy goes by the name therealghost30 on instagram and other social media websites. He is involved in multiple investment and financial schemes by use of money gram, western union, and green dot and vanilla pak money cards. Do not get involved with this guy and his vast network of scam artists, you will only lose money, you've been warned!!! Miami Florida Internet
Author: New york, New York Financial Services: IG profile,, therealghost30 Internet

22, Report #1195122

Dec 13 2014
Craig Nobles SWAGG Media This is a tough business. Los Angeles California Author: Santa Monica, California Festivals & Event Services: Craig Nobles Internet

Dec 12 2014
The Dry Cleaners by Val This is the biggest rip off business I have ever dealt with. I called because I had must moldy clothes. I was very specific to ask price for pick up & delivery. Jennifer said no cost. I asked what happens if I don't use them after estimate. She said no charge. But as I am an honest person I expected a fee. After picking them up 2 days later Rich called with an estimate. 53 hanging clothes mostly jeans & sweat. 6 nightgowns 12 pair of shoes and about 12 clutch purses. The estimate was $1600. I discussed with my landlord because of mold in my apt he agreed to take care of it. I thought it was completely out of line so I asked for the clothes to be delivered. Rich said he would call me back with estimate. After arguing with him about what estimate? He finally called me back. The bill was $500 cash. I guess he was afraid I would cancel check or credit card YUP I would have. I said I would pick them up, answer $500. They delivered them and after I handed the driver $500 cash he brought my clothes in. I looked at the bill. $110 delivery to & from, & $55 an HR for 11 hrs for looking at clothes. 11 hrs, they must be on crack lite. I washed my clothes with vinegar in 13 loads. Sprayed my shoes & purses. DONE! What a thief, liar, & rip off business. DON'T EVER GO TO ANY CLEANERS BY VAL ! Use vinegar to clean clothes or Fabreze. All I can say is,see you in court & KARMA. Woburn Massachusetts Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Cleaning Services: The Dry Cleaners by Val Woburn, Massachusetts

Dec 12 2014
Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Dec 12 2014
Media Society is IndieVest Wade Bradley Jeremy Kopp deceitful, no integrity, no accountability Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Producers: Media Society is IndieVest Internet