CAMPING WORLD COLFAX, NC Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Camping World Colfax, NC
There may be more specific results for "Camping World Colfax, NC"
For more specific results for "Camping World Colfax, NC"
Showing 1-25 of 10,508 Found Reports For more specific results for "Camping World Colfax, NC"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
NAUTICA, MIAMI BEACH, FL DUMP! NEGLECTED. POOR SECURITY! 3rd WORLD COUNTRY BLDG! MIAIMI BEACH Florida
Nautica - 5970 Indian Creek Drive Miami Beach FL 33140 - Zilbert ... Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Building Services: Nautica Condo building MIAIMI BEACH, Florida

Jul 23 2017
Affliction Clothing Poor clothing cheaply manufactured in a 3rd world country. Total rip off!!! Seal Beach California Author: Seal Beach, California Unusual Rip-Off: afflictionclothing Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Matt Williams Williams Landscape Designs, Williams Landscape Solutions. FRAUD: Took Deposit Money and Performed No work North Wilkesboro, NC North Carolina Author: Mount Airy, North Carolina Landscaping: Matt Williams Hays, North Carolina

Jul 22 2017
World Financial Group Aegon Transamerica WHERE DOES THE MONEY COME FROM? MLM? Houston Texas one more thing Author: Houston, Texas Financial Services: World Financial Group Houston, Texas

Jul 22 2017
Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Satisfaction guaranteed, quality products, free exchange returns. Ashley Bridget industry leaders in fashion-forward jewelry. Ashley Bridget's world renowned accessories come with a Return/Exchange policy just as good as zappos.com. *UPDATE: Ashley Bridget pledges their commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business. Ashley Bridget recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Appologies Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Jewelry Stores: Ashley Bridget TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Handmade jewelry for women. Every Ashley Bridget piece of jewelry is individually crafted, making every piece unique and charismatic. Fashion forward accessories, designed in New York City. FREE easy returns and exchanges. Shipped the next day or it’s free! Internet

Jul 22 2017
Winnebago Camping World Failure to Provide proper ignition keys to buyer New Braunfels Texas Nationwide Author: Driftwood, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Winnebago Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
fedex package missing. never got it fayetteville nc, North Carolina 28314 Nationwide Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Cameras & Video: fedex Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP I was scammed by a person named Rachel who worked for Medical Services Group The phone numbers area code is the Sacramento area California ( from phone # area code) nationwide Author: colfax, California Health Insurance: MEDICAL SERVICES GROUP Internet

Jul 21 2017
salvage World Marcus Santanna Tried to scam me Author: CLERMONT, Florida Auto Advertising Services: slvage World

Jul 20 2017
World wide travels I bought 5 airline tickets & paid him full cash money of $5000.00 US dollars , he gave the print out of the ticket but didn't issue the ticket & it's not only my family there was hundreds of other people involved with that & he disappeared Jackson height New York Author: Ozone park, New York Air Travel: World wide travels Jackson height, New York

Jul 20 2017
House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania; BBB of Pennsylvania, Attorney General of PA Sent me wrong color wig, I returned it. They said they did not take returns, the box was destroyed when I got it, and they said the wig smells. I had it sitting on my table waiting for a return label from them which never came, so I sent it back. Now they want to charge me for again returning a wig in the wrong color I did not order. They basically want me to accept a color I did not order and shove it down my throat! Pittsburg Internet Author: Los Angeles, California Beauty Products: House of Beauty World, Pennsylvania Internet

Jul 20 2017
Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233 Washington Author: Tulalip, Washington Bait-and-Switch: Camping World BURLINGTON, WA 98233, Washington

Jul 19 2017
Todd Miller Willingham Lies and trash Bakersville nc. Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Myhammock.com, World Class Hammocks Inc., Swings n Things, Double charged me, Terrible Customer Services orlando Florida Author: orlando, Florida Outdoor Furniture & Equipment: myhammock.com Florida

Jul 17 2017
PMAB Professional Med ADJ5970 Fairview RoadSte 800Charlotte, NC 28210 Blatantly attempted to not acknowledge I did not owe money and tried to con me out of paying. Charlotte North Carolina
Author: Brevard, North Carolina Collection Agency's: PMAB Charlotte, North Carolina

Jul 17 2017
Carmen I emailed them to cancel my order, never heard from them. I then called to request cancellation, she was unable to find my account anywhere in their system even after verifying my info. She said she would send it to her supervisor and that person would get back to me in 24-48 hours, no one did. After 10 more days I called again and went through the same process. This company is a scam to get your money! Do not order these products. Internet Author: Colfax, Wisconsin Celebrities: Carmen Internet

Jul 17 2017
Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,sending a message thru 7,8, even 10 times!! even reached into my text history and took a message I sent months ago and re-sent it three times!!! Nationwide Straight Talk Limiting data, ST changed their service about 6 months ago and now the service is third-world quality! Puts text messages through over and over again from the same person or company,send Author: Fayetteville, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Straight Talk Nationwide

Jul 16 2017
Ye Old World Contracting Arthur Parrinello Arthur Parrinello - Old World Painting Lancaster County interior designer scammed thousands of dollars from single mother with a disabled child Millersville Pennsylvania Author: New York, New York Builders & Contractors: Ye Old World Contracting Millersville, Pennsylvania

Jul 15 2017
Take a getaway Take Three They sold me (2) 3 day getaways anywhere in the world for $399. They sent me nothing in the mail as promised and would not give me a website address. They said I had 2 years to use it and when the 2 years were up, they called me and asked me if I wanted to extend. After much conversation and the promise things would be different this time, I paid the money got a phone number, which is disconnected, and never heard from them again. Then yesterday they called and asked me if I wanted to extend. Said I had bought (2) packages 2 years ago. So, they tried to say I didn't extend. I am furious! Calling Gephard. Internet Author: Marriott Slaterville, Utah Hotel: Take a getaway Internet

Jul 14 2017
AmOne loan experts, netcredit scam: luring me saying . I' already had an account. I just want the world to know the Predators are hunting Internet Author: Bremerton, Washington Loans: Financial Services: AmOne loans Internet

Jul 13 2017
RV Ambulatte Lawrence,hospital recommended them to transport my aunt from Them to East Brunswick, NY which normally takes an hour. It took them from 1:30 till 6 pm to transport my 93 old aunt from lawrence hosp to a rehab facility by me . The driver got lost three times and when I called the place Tommy said it's not the end of the world. My aunt is,93,with a fractured vertebrae and a uti. When I called them they were so cold then when I threaten to sue them they said they would drive my aunt back to laqrence,hospital saying that the charge,was declined which it wasn't. My poor aunt had,to sit in a,wheelchair in her condition and they didn't care. They threatened to send her back to the hospital instead of apologizing or giving her money back. I am very disappointed in them and lawrence hospital for recommending them. Yonkers New York Author: Spotswood, New Jersey Assisted Living Elderly & Disabled: RV Ambulatte Yonkers, New York

Jul 13 2017
salvage world auctions they scammed me Miami FL Author: 326 Lenox Circle, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: salvage world auctions Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Wor(l)d World Global Network Class Action Lawsuit Miami Florida Author: Kelowna, British Columbia Lawyers: Wor(l)d Miami, Florida

Jul 12 2017
Sea World San Diego Free pass for Veterans San Diego California solved Author: San Diego, California Bait-and-Switch: Sea World San Diego San Diego, California

Jul 12 2017
TLC Resort Fiore solicited my Wife and I through a friend while visiting Las Vegas this pass Memmorial Day holiday. They offered discounted travel and stays at luxury resorts for substantial discounts. The Fiore claimed to connect members to numerous private memberships without the cost or hassle of doing it ourselves. They, Fiore by TLC program, an extension of TLC vacation Club in adjacent with RCI and the advantage network is supposed to provide its members world wide travel discounted. We were given an option to several free adventures just fir attending the seminar and another one for purchusing a membership. Keep in mind Free. We've attempted to redeem our free roundtrip tickets on yesterday just find out it is not free.  Las Vegas Nevada Author: Richmond, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: TLC Resort Las Vegas, Nevada