Your Search | canadian first financial, inc and combined insurance company of america

Oct 04 2015
Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law relocated me to Key West, Florida in the promise of new career then laid me off claiming he could not pay me. It was a lie. Key West Florida Author: Key West, Florida Liars: Sam Kaufman, Attorney at Law Key West, Florida

Oct 04 2015
DMS Aircraft Services Jewel Marshall, Monica Johnson DMS Aircraft Theft By Deception Breach Of Contract Larceny Miramar Florida Author: St. Petersburg, Florida Manufacturers: DMS Aircraft Services Miramar, Florida

Oct 04 2015
Christian Edwards Ripped off by Christian Edwards and Sean Wallace College Point New York Author: College Point, New York Questionable Activities: Christian Edwards College Point, New York

Oct 04 2015
Gresham Roofing Gresham Roofing and gutter, Gresham Roofing and construction, Portland painting and construction Deceptive, Happy Valley, Oregon
Author: Damascus, Oregon Roofing Companies: Gresham Roofing Happy Valley, OR ,

Oct 04 2015
La Paloma Nursing Home Jeff, Jennifer, and dr. Novak They are trying force me out apartment, don't forget I'm a black man, and we know what that means Oceanside California Author: Vista, California Employers: La Paloma Nursing Home Oceanside, California

Oct 04 2015
Elite Warranty Elite Warranty Inc. over promised under-delivered deceit unethical unprofessional mean Springville Utah Author: Provo, Utah Auto Warranty: Elite Warranty Springville, Utah

Oct 04 2015
American Business Services LLC Custom web site,doname name, Hosting Package, fishing and or pets branding site. I am unable to bet in touch with them. I tried to get help from the Mo attorney general but nothing. Help please. Thank you . Internet Author: Saint Joseph, Missouri Business Consulting: American Business Services LLC Internet

Oct 04 2015
Dyna Garcinia cambogia: green coffee, VENUS Well to put it plainly, this company is a fraud! They completely have roped me off to the tune of $261.21!!! They start by charging you the introductory fee, $4.95 &$4.97, it supposidly was a 30 free trial...wait for it...that was on 9/8, then on 9/21 they hiy my account in 3 separate Transactions, the final one being CLKBANK...915 w. Jefferson St. it is already on here by others. Internet Author: Hendersonville, Tennessee Supplemental Health Programs: Dyna Internet

Oct 04 2015
Cox Automotive Inc. David Doolittle 4.3 Billion Dollar Mistake buying Dealertrack Technologies Atlanta Georgia Author: New York, New York Auto Transporters: Cox Automotive Inc. Atlanta, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Micro poms /com Found company on FB and my email account . I answered the price very good for something that I have been looking Alex Troy, Bowie, Maryland moneygram cashed in Maryland and Delaware Author: San Diego, California Dog Breeders: Micro poms

Oct 04 2015
Earthbound trading company Racist and a bunch of drug addicts! Winston Salem North Carolina Author: Winston Salem , North Carolina Employees: Earthbound trading company Winston Salem , North Carolina

Oct 04 2015
ACCC Insurance Company YES ANOTHER VICTIM... Yet again Chris Fields, Melvin Bolton, and also Tonya Hall NEVER return a call. I have yet to speak with anyone, and I have been trying for a MONTH. Have left dozens of messages on ALL 3 extensions NO RETURN CALL Georgia Author: Duluth, Georgia Car Insurance: ACCC Insurance Co Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Floyd Mann Fresh Loaf website Floyd Mann Owner of The Fresh Loaf website gives out personal information from his website Canada Internet Author: Alabama Websites: Floyd Mann Fresh Loaf website Internet

Oct 04 2015
The Secret Society Neothink Society Preyed upon a 91 year old woman....dupped her out of her money. Dallas Texas Author: MESQUITE, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: The Secret Society Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2015
oasis movers Oasis moving 2 lazy a*s men in a truck. and trailer Dallas Texas Author: PLANO, Texas Moving Companies: oasis movers Dallas, Texas

Oct 04 2015
Xoom Xoom .com Fake bills in Bogota Colombia Nationwide Author: Woodstock , Georgia Chambers of Commerce: Xoom Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Peggy's Auto Sales Jerry Poole {Owner}David BurkeHugh Hollow{Car Sales Man}Andy (New Finance Manager) Peggy's Auto sales had me and my daughter arrested for a car they sold us in March 2015. The car was never financed although the car sales Hugh hollow told us not to worry about the car and that it was financed. They gave us the keys and then turned around said we stole the car in May 2015. Hendersonville Tennessee Author: Nashviile, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Peggy's Auto Sales Hendersonville,

Oct 04 2015
Future Income Payments Pension annuities and Settlements, LLC The company gave me a pension loan frommy Veteran Benefits. I was given $5500. I believed that I have to repay the amount that was given, I found that I would have to pay this amount over a period of 5 yers which I would actually pay back over $40000. Irvine California Author: W, Virginia Loans: Future Income Payments Irvine, California

Oct 04 2015
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Attorneys & Legal Services: THE LAW OFFICE OF CHARLENA THORPE, INC DULUTH, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
Nate Holzapfel Mission Belt Co Nate State of Mind Fraud Provo, Utah Internet Author: New York, New York Business Consulting: Nate Holzapfel Mission Belt Co Internet

Oct 04 2015
Peachy Green Clean Cooperative Economic justice coalition worst cleaning company I have worked for Athens Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia Cleaning Services: Peachy Green Clean Cooperative Athens, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Survival Life FPA Family Protection Assoc. 4330 Gaines Ranch loop. Suite 120 Austin TX, 78735PA Family Protection Association fruedulant bank charge Austin, TX Internet
Author: Rupert, Idaho Bait-and-Switch: Survival Life Internet

Oct 04 2015
Lifekind Inc. Lifekind: Certified Organic Mattresses and Bedding Dishonest practices, lousy customer service, lies and broken promises Grass Valley Nationwide Author: Fort Collins, Colorado Unusual Rip-Off: Lifekind Inc. Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
Chris Bucceri Debarb Pointers...Buckshot GSP's and Hunting Dog Training School Chris Bucceri...AKA.. Buck is a fraud and we want to see him shut down. Flushing Michigan Author: Santa Maria, Alabama Animal Abuse: Chris Bucceri Flushing, Michigan