Your Search | canadian health&care mall

Dec 06 2016
Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker LIED to me!! Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Buford, Georgia

Surprise Family Karate SFK RUN FAR AWAY FROM SFK!!!! Surprise Arizona
Author: Surprise, Arizona Health Clubs & Gyms: Surprise Family Karate Surprise, Arizona

Dec 06 2016
Future Vision State Fairs Home S. purchased a vibration fitness machine at the Syracuse State Fair and was told it would take away alot of my pain but instead it created pain for me Versailles Missouri Author: rochester, New York Alternative Health: Future Vision Versailles, Missouri

Dec 06 2016
Nutra Force LLC Gave billed my debit card for last 3 months without my permission for $168.00 per month. Tampa Florida Author: Lincolnton, Georgia Supplemental Health Programs: Nutra Force LLC Tampa, Florida

Dec 06 2016
Optical Masters Damaged Eye Glass Frames Denver Colorado Author: Denver, Colorado Eye Care: Optical Masters Denver, Colorado

Dec 06 2016
Luminis Advanced Skin Care Complete Skam/Ripoff Grove City Internet Author: Saint Paul, Minnesota Unusual Rip-Off: Luminis Advanced Skin Care Internet

LASH SERUM PLUS SCAM BEWARE FREE TRIAL IS A JOKE Internet
Author: Corona , California Eye Care: LASH SERUM PLUS Internet

Dec 05 2016
platinum herbal wellness skniprov scam internet Author: Fairfield, California Alternative Health: platinum herbal wellness internet

Dec 05 2016
Freedom Health Prime HealthHealthy Nationwide Tried to log in to get information on policy and could not get logged in. Said I would have ID cards today to print out and dont and cant get to them. I got suspicious and found info that it is a scam. New York Nationwide Author: LURAY, Virginia Health Insurance: Freedom Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Evelina Skin Products Supposedly Angelina Jolie products. Skin Care Products, Trial Size - then they charge your CC the FULL AMOUNT 2647 Gateway Road, Suite 105 #585 Carlsbad, CA Carlsbad, CA 92009 Author: Placerville, California Bait-and-Switch: Evelina Skin Products Internet

Dec 05 2016
Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees and Wrongly Credit Reporting Internet Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Sychrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
Vine vera Vine Vera 1 Vine Vera selling at malls! Are they really selling the products they advertise? Fraud! Mayfair mall 2500. N. Mayfair Milwaukee, wisconsin Nationwide
Author: Greendale, Wisconsin Kiosks: Vine vera Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Perfect Nutra Solution I ordered a free sample for shipping only 4.95, later in the month they charged my account 49.95 causing an overdraft. I called to complain, they said they will refund me and cancel my subscription. Never or not anywhere did it say there was a subscription and that I would be charged every month for this product. Pendleton Indiana Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Health Spas: Perfect Nutra Solution Pendleton, Indiana

Dec 05 2016
Derm Essence False product, difficult refund Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Alternative Health: Derm Essence Internet

Dec 05 2016
iMobile Charging Fees and Reporting to Credit Report when you were on Auto Pay!! Alabama Care Credit Charging Incorrect Fees NOT iMobile Author: Muscle Shoals, Alabama Dental Services: Care Credit / Synchrony Bank Internet

Dec 05 2016
NCE Health NCE Unified Health one SCAM Alert, this company is a fraud New York Nationwide Author: hoboken, New Jersey Health Insurance: NCE Health Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Eyenoir - SkinNoir I thought I was ordering samples for $5.95 and $4.95 then I start getting charged 89.95 each (saying preauthorized}. There was no way I would agree to that because I am disabled senior with an income of $746 a month. I called and complained and they only gave me 50% of my money back when I threatened them with a stop payment/fraud charge. This company needs to be put out of business. The bottles are so small they looked like samples. They said if I dispute it with the bank I would not get any money back. Fountain Valley CA and Nevada(on bank charge#) California and Nevada Author: Bradenton, Florida Eye Care: Eyenoir - SkinNoir Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Diet Supplements - PM Stole credit card info and charged my account without my knoledge Provo Utah Author: Champaign, Illinois Supplemental Health Programs: Diet Supplements - PM Provo , Utah

Dec 05 2016
TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) or TryTrimGenesis Deceptive Free Trial Offer that results in autobilling of $100's without pre-approval or notice Internet Author: St. Louis, Missouri Supplemental Health Programs: TrimGenesis or EEG (as billed) Internet

Dec 05 2016
Pro-Activ Vickie - Supervisor Unauthorized automatic shipments and billing to old addresses Palm Desert, CA Nationwide Author: Hamilton, Montana Alternative Health: Pro-Activ Nationwide

Dec 05 2016
Simple Health I cancelled my policy application on November 23rd and was told on two different occassions that it was cancelled. November 31st my credit card was billed. Nationwide Author: Tampa, Florida Health Insurance: Simple Health nationwide

Dec 04 2016
Servpro Servpro of Nantahala Servpro cannot be trusted to take care of the valuables in your house Franklin North Carolina Author: Western North Carolina, North Carolina Cleaning Services: Servpro Franklin, North Carolina

Dec 04 2016
EVALINA SKIN SERUMS TAKE MONEY FOR A 15 DAY TRIAL STARTING DAY OF ORDER AND NOT GET UNTIL 9 OR MORE DAYS LATER THEN TAKE FULL AMOUNT OF $98.41AURORA,CO 8000 AURORA, cOLORADO 80071 Author: WILMINGTON, North Carolina Eye Care: EVALINA SKIN SERUMS Internet

Dec 04 2016
Windward way recovery Casa palmera They got me high and then billed my insurance Costa Mesa California
Author: Irvine, California Mental Health: Windward way recovery Costa Mesa, California

Dec 04 2016
Praza Health They took money out of my bank account that I didn't authorized Scottsdale Arizona Internet Your failure!! Author: Hartsville, South Carolina Alternative Health: Praza Health Nationwide