CANADIAN HEALTH&CARE MALL Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Canadian Health&Care Mall
There may be more specific results for "Canadian Health&Care Mall"
For more specific results for "Canadian Health&Care Mall"
Showing 1-25 of 37,658 Found Reports For more specific results for "Canadian Health&Care Mall"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 26 2017
Marnie Jacqueline Harrison Dave Allen, David Wayne Parrish, Ray Lala, Ramesh Lala Con artist,fraud, scam, bogus herpes cure mineral detox L Internet Author: Mandeville, Louisiana Alternative Health: Marnie Jacqueline Harrison Internet

Jun 26 2017
Hydroluxe Diamond beauty Skin care scam ripoff fraud uncooperative fake Toronto Internet Author: Campbell river, British Columbia Skin Care: Hydroluxe Internet

Jun 26 2017
Letoile Jullen They are both the same company & will not respond to my emails. Internet Author: Sun City, California Skin Care: Letoile Internet

Jun 26 2017
Health In BLoom VlVlamorous Skin Cream Scam! Internet Author: Mullica Hill, New Jersey Skin Care: Health In BLoom Internet

Jun 26 2017
Praza health Requested a 14 day trial supply only for 1 item. Got monthly multiple billings. Scottsdale Arizona Author: Afton, New York Supplemental Health Programs: Praza health Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Boldbeautee Jullen skin care... illujen Boldbeautee Tustin CA Nationwide Author: Grasonville, Maryland Skin Care: Boldbeautee Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Ether Elixer Autumn Connolly Autumn Connolly Falsifies Personal Testimony About Ether Elixer Fort Worth Texas Author: Duncanville, Texas Supplemental Health Programs: Ether Elixer Fort Worth, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Elite Test Boost Elite Test Boost is a 14-day trial Scam. Make sure to contact them! Internet
Author: Birmingham, Alabama Alternative Health: Elite Test Boost Internet

Jun 26 2017
Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Customer service team and office staff are dedicated to customer care and satisfaction. Extreme Tactical Dynamics customer first approach is leading the industry.*UPDATE: Extreme Tactical Dynamics pledges commitment to always improving operations by joining Ripoff Report's Corporate Advocacy Program, Extreme Tactical Dynamics recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Boonville, Missouri Miscellaneous Electronics: Extreme Tactical Dynamics TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. 100% customer satisfaction 7-day money back policy & 5 year LED limited warranty. Since 2005, Extreme Tactical Dynamics has made buying emergency vehicle lights, accessories online both accessible and affordable. Extreme Tactical Dynamics offers a wide range of high-quality, specialized LED lights which will stand up to the rigorous safety and security tasks. Jupiter, Florida

Luxia no 7 TOTAL RIP OFF- RUDE CUSTOMER SERVICE Internet
Author: Tyler, Texas Skin Care: Luxia no 7 Internet

Jun 26 2017
DermaFolia Did not order repeat deliveries. Thought I was trying a sample. Was billed full amount for 2 months of 94.52 San Diego California Author: The Hills, Texas Skin Care: DermaFolia San Diego, California

Jun 26 2017
Dar Water Front I recieved a letter from Dar Water Front stating I owe money 88.97 for a product I did not authorize to charge my credit card. My credit card company disputed the charge as fraud and did not pay the money. Chase bank cc also filed this as a fraud charge. This charge showed up on my cc over 9 months ago and I have not heard or seen any bills, letters, disagreement, or any other contact from this company since my cc marked it as fraud! I called and you don't recieve a real person, the website to dispute it is not valid, and they say it will go to the collections within 30 days if they do not recieve a dispute. I will be writting the company but I am sure that will get me no response either. Sherman Oaks, California Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Alternative Health: Dar Water Front Sherman Oaks, , California

Jun 26 2017
marijuana2go m2go accepted cash payment ignored all following emails and its my problems for sending payment Internet Author: hoboken, New Jersey Mental Health: marijuana2go Internet

Jun 26 2017
Vividermix Skincare Antiaging TOTAL RIPOFF Clearwater FL Author: Georgia Skin Care: Vividermix Skincare Internet

Jun 26 2017
Select Skin, Speechless Eye Care, Eyecare WBC Deceptive Marketing, Fraud, Advertised Free Trial for $4.95, Claimed I was made aware of the terms, Internet, CA Author: Belleair, Florida Skin Care: Select Skin Internet

Jun 26 2017
X Drive sending item not ordered Las Vegas Nevada Author: Alabama Alternative Health: X Drive Nevada

Jun 26 2017
X DRIVE PURE CBD Oil Took several withdrawals from checking without my approval Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Boaz, Alabama Alternative Health: X DRIVE Las Vegas, Nevada

Jun 26 2017
Envie-Alesse Envie-Alesse stole almost $200.00 right out of my pocket! Santa Ana CA Santa Ana CA Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Skin Care: Envie-Alesse CA

Jun 26 2017
Derma One UR Derma One Ripoff scam- free just shipping and then later charges- $89.95 Author: Roswell, Georgia Eye Care: Derma One Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Alucia Skin Care 14 day trial - then they bill you for $98 - no where was it told you would be charged Internet Author: TRACY, California Skin Care: Alucia Skin Care Internet

Jun 26 2017
Age Defying Skin, Alucia, RXSkin, Adara Cream, Youth Skin Anti Age 14 Days FREE TRIAL, pay for shipping only!! Very deceiving and calculating. Facebook Internet Author: FOWLERVILLE, Michigan Skin Care: Age Defying Skin Internet

Jun 26 2017
BeautyAP Neulift I ordered this from a link about Joanna Gains, it said in BOLD no commitment for the sample. I have been charges 89.95 this month and when I called the person told me I had 14 days to cancel!.. What!. almost $90.00 for something that is not working and the size of the jar is tiny. I use L'Oreal and it is 1/2 the price and works!. I am not sure what Ms. Gains is looking for in this endeavor but it is not working. The lady was pushing a free sample on me 3 times until I finally got angry and said if you send me anything I am calling a lawyer. Sorry to hear many more people have been ripped off. I cannot afford $90 dollars Internet Author: Amsterdam, New York Skin Care: BeautyAP Internet

Jun 26 2017
Joanna Gaines Core Skin care Major SCAM Internet Author: Anza, California Miscellaneous Companies: Joanna Gaines Core Skin care Internet

Jun 25 2017
Crystal point apartment This complex has made it very difficult for me I'm a heart patient and I have mold on my ceiling and rain dripping in my place they want come to see nor fix anything but they want their money every month this is causing me problems with my health and wellness and safety I need your help Decatur Georgia
Author: Decatur, Georgia Better Business Bureau: Crystal point apartment Decatur, Georgia

Jun 25 2017
Clair Skin Care Rip off! Keeps sending and billing after being told not to. Internet Author: Peoria, Arizona Skin Care: Clair Skin Care Internet