Your Search | canadian pharmacy, canadian heath care, onlinecheapcanadiansite.com

Nov 22 2014
180 Fusion TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: 180fusion delivers excellence in online marketing service, Customer Adoration. 180 Fusion instituted ‘Voice of the Customer’ program, delving deeper into needs of customers Los Angeles, California; Draper, Utah *UPDATE: 180fusion pledges dedication to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. 180fusion recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Gaithersburg, Maryland Advertising Agencies: 180fusion Nationwide

2, Report #1190770

Nov 22 2014
Rydell Moving Rydell Group, Total Care Moving Abusive and erratic - Jeff should be in a mental institution Vancouver BC Author: Burnaby, British Columbia Moving Companies: Rydell Moving Vancouver, British Columbia

Nov 22 2014
Meineke Car Care Center #935 Improper repair of part lost by their technician Tigard Oregon
Author: tigard, Oregon Auto Mechanics: Meineke Car Care Center #935 Select State/Province

4, Report #1190608

Nov 21 2014
www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com James Marley, Michael Robert ,Victor Forbang Nindap. I ordered a malitesTeacup puppy 300.00 , they texts me and said they need 300 00. for a heated crate 250 deposit 50 dollars for the crate, i send it.then they text me and said the petco wanted to be reimbursed for taking care of the puppy ,200.00 so I send it .James said I would get 500 dollars back upon getting the puppy. the puppy never arrived I call and text them nobody answers I was scammed for $900 Minnesota  Author: San angelo, Texas Credit Card Fraud: www.happy teacups061@gmail.com@gmail.com

5, Report #1190455

Nov 21 2014
Canadian Outfooters I was told Sheepskin and things is same company Never received products, ordered over a month ago, didn't respond to emails and they don't answer their phone. Luckily paypal stepped in and i got refunded. Nationwide Author: Fort Saskatchewan, Alberta Miscellaneous Companies: Canadian Outfooters Nationwide

6, Report #1190390

Nov 20 2014
Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists scams hacks scams all in one hacks and scam artists WARNING Don't Go There !!!!!!! Biggest piece of crap in Vegas . They don't unlock phones they just take your money away ,I will never take any phone here go some we're this place is crap . they post bad things about people ,This is the most worthless, unprofessional company I have ever dealt with.I've reported them them to BBB and Consumer Affairs. DON'T use this place for anything. You will regret it, just like everyone else who has posted on Yelp!!they ant s*** very rude they act like they wanted to take my phone I had to call a million times they don't care vary bad customer service they ant s*** man,,Don't go to that place !!!! If you work hard for you money have a little of sympathy for yourselves . They are just a bunch of charlatans.Phones Are Us are a bunch of hacks and scam artists. david sellock hides behind many numners.DO NOT GO TO THIS PLACE. The young girl at the counter doesn't know her job. David the owner doesn't even talk to his customers. Very unprofessional place and they hold your phone,This guy is a total scumbag and dishonest person,All his ads are nothing more than a bait and switch scam. Plenty of honest phone dealers in Las Vegas, avoid Phones Are Us. I wouldn't recommend this place to an enemy! Bait and switch as the previous review stated, hits the nail on the head here. AVOID UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES.false advertising ,they could care less about the customer. HE HAS NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN POST BAD THINGS ABOUT CELL PHONE SHOPS HE DOES ILLEGAL THINGS WE HAVE ALL RECORDS ON HIM USING BOOST MOBILE SHOPS FOR ACTIVATIONS WHICH IS ILLEGAL THE PUBLIC NEEDS TO STOP HIM ALSO SO BEWARE OF THIS LUNATIC,HE IS ALSO TIED TO OTHER CRIMINAL ACTIVITY WHICH METRO KNOWS ABOUT ALL THE PPL HE IS HARASSING ON CL ARE REPORTING HIM las vegas nevada Author: elko, Nevada Cellular Phone Companies: phones are us Internet

7, Report #1190230

Nov 20 2014
RmRx Pharmacy Charlie Company advertised on web you can purchase script meds wthout a Doctor script dont know city North Carolina Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Pharmacies: RmRx Pharmacy Internet

8, Report #1190220

Nov 20 2014
Hearts Academy Sharrelle Brown310 Kept my money of $330.00 after she terminated my child from her day care West Orange New Jersey Author: West Orange, New Jersey Financial Services: Accounting: Hearts Academy West Orange, New Jersey

9, Report #1190171

Nov 20 2014
Georgina Vernon GG home health care aid vinland New Jersey Author: barnaget, New Jersey Home HealthCare: Georgina Vernon vinland, New Jersey

10, Report #1190157

Nov 20 2014
Physician's Immediate Care Patient Beware! Joliet Illinois Author: Illinois Clinics: Physician's Immediate Care Joliet, Illinois

Nov 19 2014
Ofc Cris Hill, Bobby Cristopher Hill, BC Hill, Bobby C Hill, Cris Hill Owes $19,000 in back child support, alimony, medical expenses, child care, etc for his 8 year old son Clarksville Tennessee Author: Clarksville, Tennessee Dead Beat Dads: Officer Bobby Nationwide

Nov 19 2014
Ross Dress For Less Ripoff Ross is a store with low standards toward employees Palm Harbor Port Richey Florida Author: holiday, Florida Department & Outlet Stores: Ross Dress For Less Palm Harbor, Florida

Nov 19 2014
Cambogia HD VISION billed - return info HD VISION charged for product that did not work 8-27 & 9-11-2014 & returned 10-20-2014 Wallingsford Connecticut Author: Boise, Idaho Eye Care: Cambogia Wallingsford, Connecticut

Nov 19 2014
ChildCare Careers Child Care Careers Company did not pay me what is owed san mateo California Author: North miami, Florida Education & Learning Centers: ChildCare Careers san mateo , California

Nov 19 2014
Bet pet care Bad Bad customer service Wixom Michigan Author: Michigan Animal Services: Bet pet care Wixom, Michigan

Nov 18 2014
Centurion Chris Harrassed me at work, rude, mean, heartless, I asked him not to call my job and he did again...I dispute the issues, they don't care, they are trying to get money out of me and to give them a credit card and I dont know if they are legit or not...why can't they give me more information about this. They are threating to call human resources on me...I'm a missionary I don't need this...so being pressured I spoke with another gentleman named Joe yesterday and he agreed that I would pay $50 a month starting next month..and this same guy named Chris phones me back again harrassing me saying they need the money this month... all I have is the phone # ***-***-**** and the guys name... Bensalem, PA Internet Author: Camden, New Jersey Collection Agencies: Centurion Internet

Nov 18 2014
Supreme Costmetics Premier Dead Sea Cosmetics no refunds even if products cause skin reactions-not really all natural!! employees will agree to refund but corporate will refuse to give it, calling employees liars. they don't care about customers, only about their money. Do not let these people put anything on your skin!! Cary North Carolina Author: Cary, North Carolina Misc. Health Specialists: Supreme Costmetics Cary, North Carolina

Nov 18 2014
medicap pharmacy Mark in shipping after paying 422 dollars claims no stock w no solution refuses refund Florida Internet Author: Pennsylvania Questionable Activities: medicap pharmacy Internet

Nov 18 2014
sheridan labs Equinox skin care internet ripp oss Sparks Nevada Author: greenville, South Carolina Internet Fraud: sheridan labs Sparks, Nevada

Nov 18 2014
Avoir Skin Care Avoir Skin Care I didnt recived the product until 8 days after I registered by then it was too late to be charged $98.73 for my free trial offer Santa Ana California Author: wilmington, Massachusetts Computer Mail Order: Avoir Skin Care Santa Ana, California

Nov 18 2014
Acer Gateway Nightmare getting my Gateway Laptop Repaired!!! Temple Texas Author: Laguna Niguel, California Computer Manufaturers: Acer Internet

Nov 17 2014
Canadian Pharmacy Phone terrorising Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Drug Manufacturers: Canadian Pharmacy Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
Skin Care - Avoir Velour Eye CreamAvoirVelour Chaged my credit card for $98.73 without my authority after I had already paid the requested price! Palm Harbor Florida
Author: quickstirthis@gmai.com, Florida Eye Care: Skin Care - Avoir Nationwide

Nov 17 2014
bestpriceglasses Best Price Glasses Product never received, poor customer service monterey California Author: Cameron, North Carolina Eye Care: bestpriceglasses monterey, California

Nov 17 2014
Dr. Balaji Gupta M.D. Opthalmologist Lombard Illinois - Medicare Fraud, Balaji, Gupta, eye doctor, medicare scammer Medicare fraud in cataract surgery, Dr. Balaji Gupta Scam Lombard Illinois Author: Bensenville, Illinois Eye Care: Dr. Balaji Gupta M.D. Opthalmologist Lombard IL Lombard, Illinois