CAPITAL FIRST, HARTFORD AUTO CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Capital First, Hartford Auto Club
There may be more specific results for "Capital First, Hartford Auto Club"
For more specific results for "Capital First, Hartford Auto Club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
Todd Miller Willingham Lies and trash Bakersville nc. Nationwide Author: Johnson City, Tennessee Auto Repair Service: Todd Miller Willingham Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Ford of Ocala Villages Ford Worst Dealership Ever, Do Not Buy From Here Ocala Florida Buyer's Remorse Author: Ocala, Florida Auto Dealers: Ford of Ocala Ocala, Florida

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
First Cash Advance, Michael Hostig First cash advance stopped payment on the check that was deposited into my account causing an overdraft. New York Nationwide Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Loan Modification: First Cash Advance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Jay's Auto Transport Charged my card then raised the price of the transport then months later I was charged again Lauderhill Florida Author: Crawfordville, Florida Bait-and-Switch: Jay's Auto Transport Lauderhill , Florida

Jul 19 2017
LEGACY AUTO SALES SOLD LEMONS TO DAUGHTER AND I LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING, NO CLEAR TITLE, REMOVES EQUIPMENT YOU PAID FOR AND DELIVERS VEHICLE AT DUSK, ONCE YOU LEAVE HE SAYS BUYER BEWARE Montgomery Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: LEGACY AUTO SALES Alabama

Jul 19 2017
Barrett Jackson Barrett Jackson is a rip-off as a seller West Palm Beach Nationwide Author: Scarborough, Maine Auto Dealers: Barrett Jackson Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Allied Dispatch Solutions Allied Dispatch OVER $20,000 OWED AND THEY WON'T PAY OR CALL BACK! ROCKWALL, TX Johnson City Author: Rockwall, Texas Auto Towing: Allied Dispatch Solutions Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Dynamic Auto Movers Auto Shippers, Brokers, Shipping Company Miami Florida Author: Walnut Creek, California Auto Shipping Companies: Dynamic Auto Movers Miami, Florida

Jul 19 2017
Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management This employee decided since he could not reach me immediately by phone while I was working, he took it upon himself to go on my Facebook page and call my son at work as well as my friends on FB and tell them it is important they tell me to call him with a very threatening voice as the matter is important. People were worried about me!When is it ok to go on FB and call my friends and family. Irvine California Author: Virginia Collection Agency's: Dan Shiel/ Consumer First Management Irvine, California

Jul 19 2017
Z&Z Towing LLC Non payment for service performed Galion Ohio Author: Galion, Ohio Auto Transporters: Z&Z Towing LLC Galion, Ohio

Jul 19 2017
Cascade capital llc Phoenix financial services llc dba Indiana resolution llc Very rude, and a debt I never aquired. Nationwide
Added info Author: Four Oaks, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Cascade capital llc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Premier Subaru Branford Ct Very Much Focused on Profit and not customers concerns Branford Connecticut Confusion is Conveinant For You Author: Guilford, Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Premier Subaru Branford Ct Branford, Connecticut

Jul 18 2017
Club Newport Celebration Worse than super glue--you're stuck for life. High pressure, manipulative sales presentation. Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Alaska Resorts: Club Newport Celebration Fort Lauderdale, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Iron Dog Trailers Misrepresented and Lied about having a first rate product. Clarksville Florida Author: Birmingham, Alabama Sales People: Iron Dog Trailers Clarksville, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Easterns Automotive Group Easterns motors of laurelEasterns motors of HyattsvilleEastern motors of MccleanEasterns motors of SterlingEastern motors of Temple Hills False representation, lies, deceitful, warranty, stereotypical used car sales Laurel Maryland Author: Eldersburg, Maryland Auto Dealers: Easterns Automotive Group Laurel , Maryland

Jul 18 2017
Bentley Naples, Jaguar Naples, Rolls Royce Naples, Naples Luxury Imports, Land Rover Naples, Aston Martin Naples, Maserati Naples, Porsche Naples This dealer sold a 2009 Bentley GTC which they knew was defective and then charged $16,030.48 to replace the convertible top though it had a history of requiring repair and should have been replaced before sale. Naples Florida Author: Fort Myers, Florida Auto Dealers: Bentley Naples Naples, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Chaviano Towing Corp Niarcos GarciaNelson - DispatcherIrina - Dispatcher VERY RUDE - VERY LATE DELIVERY - TERRIBLE COMMUNICATION - F RATED COMPANY Hialeah Florida Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Shipping Companies: Chaviano Towing Corp Hialeah, Florida

Jul 18 2017
Lone star Mitsubishi They are scammers San Antonio Texas I'm sorry for your troubles let me tell you what I do Author: San Antonio, Texas Auto Dealers: Lone star Mitsubishi San Antonio , Texas

Jul 18 2017
Andrea Smith Redeaux, Andrea Smith, Andrea Smith Scott, Andrea Smith Redeaux, First Minority Financial Group, Helping Hands Consultants, EMBI Medical Training Institute, EMBI Medical Training, Corporate Community Financial Group Provided false documents, fake reports and false financials to charge thousands for funds not delivered. Oakland California Author: Rhode Island Loans: Andrea Smith Redeaux Oakland, California

Jul 18 2017
Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream A complete scam offering a FREE sample-- just pay shipping. Fine print sets you up on auto renew for $91.36 a month. Santa Ana California Author: seminole, Florida Skin Care: Suisse-Serum, Suisse Cream Internet

Jul 18 2017
TimePayment Corp I can't remember names so many different people's they were at home working around 9:00 - 10:00 getting me signed up and I had to put $120.00 up front first twice and my payments was running 147.00 or more Twice Company phone calls and online Burlington Massachusetts Author: Sheffield, Alabama Attorney Generals: TimePayment Corp Alabama

Jul 18 2017
AAMCO SCOTTSDALE AAMCO, AAMCO TRANSMISSION, APOLLO AUTOMOTIVE INC DID NOT STAND BEHIND THEIR WARRANTY AS ADVERTISED SCOTTSDALE Arizona Author: Mesa, Arizona Auto Repair Service: AAMCO SCOTTSDALE SCOTTSDALE, Arizona