Your Search | capital first, hartford auto club

Jun 30 2016
Vic Huntsman Auto Sales They sell sub-standard product! Franklin Kentucky Author: White House, Tennessee Auto Dealers: Vic Huntsman Auto Sales Franklin, Kentucky

Jun 30 2016
Home Depot Purchased a Whirlpool washing machine online. Had it delivered. First time, and each using it the machine does not get clothes clean.  Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Nationwide Author: Sun Prairie, Wisconsin Liars: Home Depot Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Ms. Enterprise says I damaged a Jeep that I rented in August 2015. I never rented a Jeep from them; it was an economy car. They have now posted me on a No Rent List. These people are just wrong and it seems this happens too many times to other people who rent from the,. Houston TX Author: Houston, Texas Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise car rental Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
TSN aka Kristina Dunn I contacted her about a motor for 2006 Dodge Charger, Had to send $300 first then the balance of $1200. The motor was shipped to Monroe, LA where I went and picked it up in January 2016. Haverhill, Massachusetts Nationwide Author: Jonesboro, Louisiana Auto Parts: TSN Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
oemcaraudio Defective Repair Burnsville Minnesota Author: Whitefish, Montana Auto Audio Electronics: oemcaraudio Burnsville, Minnesota

Jun 30 2016
Better Automall Used Cars Better Automall Used Cars, Better Automall Used Cars Stuart FL Joe Ventura Better Automall Used Cars owes us money and refuses to pay Stuart Florida Author: Schenectady, New York Auto Dealers: Better Automall Used Cars Stuart, Florida

Jun 30 2016
Hec Capital LLC Henry ClarksPaul Brani Loan Scam Accokeek, MD MARYLAND Author: Plattsburgh, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Hec Capital LLC Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Toco Warranty Corps Do Not Get A Warranty From This Company Nationwide Author: Morrisville, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: Toco Warranty Corps Nationwide

Jun 30 2016
Scott Robyn Smith Weve been chatting.He told me he had some gifts to send as a sign of appreciation from him and his mom. He told me he is in Africa because his troupe was assign. At first I was hesitant to gave him my address . Plateau Cote d' Ivoire Internet Author: Lapu-Lapu City, Air Travel: Scott Robyn Smith Internet

Jun 30 2016
Bavarian Body Works Claims to perform services on your car they didn't really perform, shady lazy company. Atlanta Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto Repair Service: Bavarian Body Works Atlanta, Georgia

Jun 29 2016
Ken Garff Nissan Ken Garff Nissan Orem The worst new car buying experience ever Orem Utah Author: Orem, Utah Auto Dealers: Ken Garff Nissan Orem, Utah

Jun 29 2016
Aamco Marine Corps Family Ripped Off By Aamco Temecula, CA Temecula California Author: Temecula , California Auto Repair Service: Aamco Temecula, California

Jun 29 2016
Capital Alliance phishing Internet Author: New York, New York Loans: Capital Alliance Internet

Jun 29 2016
David j Nicodem Suv services Sold me a car that did not belong to him Maryland Author: West noriton, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: David j Nicodem Pa, Pennsylvania

Jun 29 2016
Xfinityone auto sales Sam elhaj Sam elhaj selling emergency equipment to the USA public Houston Texas Author: Seaside heights , New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Xfinityone auto sales Huston , Texas

Jun 29 2016
Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Third party client survey's show they feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger and their company. Richard Leger and Sandy Kikerpill Leger of Laguna Beach California have received top honors for 100% client satisfaction and exceptional service. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Laguna Beach Cal, Cash Services: Richard Leger & Sandy Kikerpill Leger VERIFIED TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Sandy Kikerpill Leger & Richard Leger, Laguna Beach California, proven track record extremely dedicated to client satisfaction and Tenants. Sandy Kikerpill Leger and Richard Leger have both received 100%, A+, and 5 star rating approvals from Ripoff Report 3rd party verification company and other reporting agencies including VRBO and AIRBNB who use first hand ratings submitted by Laguna Beach, California

Jun 29 2016
Tynans Volkswagen Tried to force me to buy gap insurance Aurora, Colorado Colorado Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealers: Tynans Volkswagen

Jun 29 2016
Byron Redden first data This man harrassed me as I tried to evaluate his merchant services needs. He threatened me and now is reporting me to you because I refused to give him clients names or a proposal after he threatened me. I am seeking police PO He is intentially now going to you in order to try and intimimidate me. I told him I could do 35 BP plus interchange. He manipulated what I said to him and now is trying to intimidate me. I am done. Tyler texas Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Financial Services: Byron Redden Nationwide

Diamond Kote Scam Artists Toronto Ontario
Author: Springdale, Alabama Auto Warranty: Diamond Kote Nationwide

Jun 29 2016
Lake Erie Auto Credit East Coast Auro Credit Lake Erie Auto Credit Fraudsters Cleveland Ohio Author: Mayfield Hts, Ohio Auto Dealers: Lake Erie Auto Credit Cleveland, Ohio

Jun 29 2016
Protect my car unknown Auto Insurance and Extended car warrenty Bradenton. Florida Author: Wimauma, Florida Auto Repair Service: Protect my car Florida

Jun 29 2016
Westbow Press/Author House Author Solutions, Balboa Press, Abbott Press, Vanity Publishing Scam, lies Indianapolis Indiana Author: Trophy Club, Texas Book Publishers: Westbow Press/Author House Internet

Jun 29 2016
Tuttle Click Ford Irvine California. Paid cash for truck with a check now they refuse to except checks for service even though the check is from a credit card account and is the same credit company as the dealership use for there own credit services. They will only except checks for purchases. If I use a check from my credit account I don't have to pay interest for one year but, because they won't take a check for service I have to use the credit card and pay normal interest now. The service manager Dan never answers his phone and never returns call left on his answering service. I have had trouble with customer service in the passed the repairs are fine but there charges are high and some times there people are not very professional. Dan the service manager never resolves any thing he hides in his office and does not answer his phone. One time I pounded on his office door and he did not open or answer it, they told me if i didn't leave they would call the police on me. Irvine California Author: lake forest, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Tuttle Click Ford Irvine Ca. Irvine, California

Jun 29 2016
Bobby's Used Cars Robert J. Stesanchik We purchased a lemon from his used car lot!!! BOYNTON BEACH Florida Author: Alabama Auto Dealers: Bobby's Used Cars BOYNTON BEACH, Florida

Jun 29 2016
PepBoys Lies Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: PepBoys Fayetteville , North Carolina