Your Search | capital first,hartford auto club

Aug 23 2014
Knights of Columbus Knights of Columbus and Catholic First Nation Rights New Haven Connecticut Author: California Insurance Companies: Knights of Columbus New Haven , Connecticut

Dublin Honda Don't believe what a sale man said dublin California
Author: dublin, California Auto Dealers: Dublin Honda dublin, California

Aug 22 2014
Lo Jack Lo Jack for a car canton, MA Nationwide Author: Nebraska Auto Security: Lo Jack for a car Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
Sanchez Auto Part’s took my money and did not deliver my car part Grand Prairie Texas Author: IRVING, Texas Auto Parts: Sanchez Auto Part’s Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 22 2014
Progressive Auto Insurance Progressive failed to order camera footage within 30 days Arlington  Texas Author: Irving, Texas Car Insurance: Progressive Auto Insurance Select State/Province

Aug 22 2014
WrapMatch WrapMatch.com snuck $8/month charges into our bank account. Stole $32 from us so far. Internet Author: Austin, Texas Auto Advertising Services: WrapMatch Internet

Aug 22 2014
Aim Used Auto Parts, LLC  There is no reason to hold on to a customers money for nearly a year and continually lie to them to attempt to hold on to it longer. Tampa Florida
Author: San Francisco, California Auto Parts: Aim Used Auto Parts, LLC Tampa, Florida

Aug 22 2014
blue star automotive chris walker he ripped off people when he had a automotive repair shop beware now he has a tranportation trucking co. make sure you get a complete inventory of all your valuables duncan Oklahoma Author: lawton, Oklahoma Auto Shipping Companies: blue star automotive duncan , Oklahoma

Aug 22 2014
Camelback Kia - Andrea Burchette - Johnny Rodriquez Worst Car Buying Experience EVER Phoenix Arizona Author: Scottsdale, Arizona Auto Dealers: Camelback Kia Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 22 2014
David Fletcher I am the victim of RTR exotics, Keith Shay took $19500 from me for unfinished Rolls Royce replica Deland Florida
Author: Deland, Florida Auto Mechanics: David Fletcher Deland, Florida

Aug 22 2014
First American home buyers protection corporation first american home warranty Worst customer service and over all service I have ever seen Van Nuys, CA Nationwide Author: dallas, Texas Home Warranty Companies: First American home buyers protection corporation Nationwide

Aug 22 2014
Resurgent Capital Services Trying to collect money for a closed credit card account. -HSBC Bank USA, N.A.- Troy Michigan Author: Keyser, West Virginia Collection Agencies: Patricia Sterne Troy, Michigan

Aug 22 2014
Frank Leta Automotive Outlet Yo-Yo or On Spot financing Bridgeton Missouri Author: st. louis, Missouri Auto Dealers: Frank Leta Automotive Outlet bridgeton, Missouri

Aug 22 2014
Crevier BMW Problem Not Solved Santa Ana California Author: Southern CA , California Auto Dealers: Crevier BMW Santa Ana , California

Aug 22 2014
COOL AIR USA OUT OF SOUTHERN FLORIDA MIAMI/FT LAUDERDALE AREA. BUT WORKS AN RUNS ADS ALL OVER. since install of brand new 4 ton system, failed first inspection, was reporting to a man named morty, then after second time I had reported the plenum had not sealed an came apart , cooling attic not home, 1 of 3 owners service,manger extremely rude yelling, hanging up, had no regards that I was paralyzed an I need air working. mademe wait 3 days to get someone here when I was told that it would be next morning, again lies for days while I'm worried about electric bill, condensation dripping from vents, was told my ducts needed replaced, got second opinion ducts are fine except for the plenum they messed up.  They are real scammers who actually even get rude with you, hangup on youeven with 5 year protection warranty, so now I call trane, BBB an probably the local news. I'm disabled an on fixed income and these are people taking advantage of me. Florida
Author: Port Saint Lucie, Florida Heating, Cooling & Ventilation: COOL AIR USA Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Global Auto Mall/1099 U.S. 22 N Plainfield, NJ 07060 (908)757 4000 plainfield New Jersey Author: East Orange, New Jersey Car Financing: Global Auto Mall/Plainfield, NJ plainfield, New Jersey

Aug 21 2014
auto house Con artists calgary Alberta Author: Calgary, Alberta Auto Dealers: auto house calgary, Alberta

Aug 21 2014
Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl The company (I found the name of the company online using the phone number they called me from) threatened me that I am under federal investigation for miscalculating my taxes and I need to pay $600 or I will be arrested in the next 15 minutes. The persdon I first spoke to was with very heavy accent so I asked to speak with someone else. The next one had the same accent; he told me he is the head officer and repeated that I will be arrested if I do not pay $600. I aksed some questions that he did not want to answer and told me he would not listen to me. Orlando Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Internal Revenue Service: Ymax Oration Landline Orlando, Fl Select State/Province

Aug 21 2014
Ocean Shores Community Club How do I know if I'm subject to paying these extortion fees Ocean Shores Washington Author: , Washington Nonprofit Organizations: Ocean Shores Community Club Ocean Shores, Washington

Aug 21 2014
Advantec Auto Repair, Sean Dang, business owner Company refuses to honor legitimate warranty repairs. Business owner personally attacks customers. San Diego California
Author: Chula Vista, California Auto Repair Service: Advantec Auto Repair San Diego, California

Aug 21 2014
mr transmission steve huffner NEVER USE MR TRANSMISSION. THEY ARE FRAUDS. THEY WILL ALWAYS CHARGE YOU MORE. Houston Texas Author: Addison, Texas Auto Repair Service: mr transmission Houston, Texas

Aug 21 2014
Fred Beans Volkswagen - Devon, Pennsylvania / Service Department Oil Pump Replacement - Splitting the Cost - A Slimey Deal Devon Pennsylvania
Author: Pottstown, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Fred Beans Volkswagen - Devon, PA Devon, Pennsylvania

Aug 21 2014
Hertz Company scams customers Livonia Michigan Author: Palm Harbor, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: Hertz Livonia, Michigan

Aug 21 2014
craigslist.org craigslist Unfair and discriminative advertising practices unknown Internet Author: Beloit, Wisconsin Auto Advertising Services: craigslist.org Internet

Aug 21 2014
GForce Performance Chips Rip Off - No Refund Ivine California Author: Tampa, Florida Auto Parts: GForce Performance Chips Ivine, California