Your Search | capital first,hartford auto club

Dec 10 2016
Peters Auto Mall Taken advantage of/ Lied t/ Ripped off High Point North Carolina Incredible Lack of Knowledge Author: trinity, North Carolina Car Financing: Peters Auto Mall High Point, North Carolina

Dec 10 2016
First Choice Emergency Room Ripped me off Cypress Texas Author: Houston, Texas Emergency Services: First Choice Emergency Room Cypress, Texas

Dec 10 2016
snap on tools cost me $1000.00s of dollars and dont seem to care Nationwide Author: Onaway, Michigan Auto Repair Service: snap on tools Nationwide

Dec 10 2016
CPR For Your Car F.E.N. Enterprises of New York, Inc., Cadillac Restoration and Parts Elsa Mauer Nicodemus has my 1967 Ford Galaxie convertible and she refuses to return it to me. Elsa said that she sold my car because of storage charges that were not paid. I never received the proper paper work for the storage charges for my late brother Tony’s car nor any paperwork for the process of having a mechanics’ lien put on my car. I only received a letter telling me that she was going to do it. This is not legal. Poughkeepsie New York Author: Marlboro, New York Auto Repair Service: CPR For Your Car Poughkeepsie, New York

Dec 10 2016
CARID.com They sent me headlights that weren't compatible with my vehicle after reassuring me they were Cranbury New Jersey
Author: Westminster, Colorado Auto Parts: CARID.com Internet

Dec 09 2016
Meineke car service Lied about rebate West Melbourne Florida Author: Melbourne , Florida Auto Service Stations: Auto Advertising Services: Meineke car service West Melbourne , Florida

Dec 09 2016
Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria overcharging PEORIA Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Larry H Miller Toyota Peoria PEORIA, Arizona

Dec 09 2016
Aamco Aamco dba DMS Investment Corporation, Unprofessional, violated CA automotive repair law, demanded cash, refused old parts Corona California
Author: Corona, California Auto Mechanics: Aamco Corona, California

Dec 09 2016
RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Sent them $508 by W.Union. Told the first order was sent to the wrong person & he would refund so I sent again. North Port, Florida  and India FYI Author: Margate, Florida Drugstores: RXusaonlinepharmacy or buymedsusaonlinemart@gmail.com they are the same place Internet

Dec 09 2016
Toyota of Richardson Steve Grogean, Ceaser Sotelo CURSED ME OUT, TRIED TO EXTORT MONEY FROM ME, DOESNT CARE ABOUT CUSTOMER SERVICE,RUDE, LIERS RICHARDSON TEXAS Fraud and Criminal Activity Author: mckinney, Texas Auto Dealers: Toyota of Richardson RICHARDSON,

Dec 09 2016
Automotivations Inc. Car Bait and Switch Altamonte Springs Florida Author: Apopka, Florida Auto Dealers: Automotivations Inc. Altamonte Springs, Florida

Dec 09 2016
Capital City Cycles Unprofessional Shade Business Columbia South Carolina Author: columbia, South Carolina Motorcycles: Capital City Cycles Nationwide

Dec 09 2016
Starling Capital SCAM Stockholm Sweden Internet Author: Rocky Mount, North Carolina Brokerage Companies: Starling Capital Internet

Dec 09 2016
X Factor Sports, LLC Newhammerx, jackthehammerhamm Ordered the hammerX club (with a free hybrid club) paid extra for grip & headcover. Did not receive free club or grip or headcover. Englewood Colorado Author: Huntington, Texas Sporting Goods: X Factor Sports, LLC Internet

Dec 09 2016
Source Auto Group Landover Maryland Author: Ruckersville, Virginia Auto Dealers: Source Auto Group Landover, Maryland

Dec 08 2016
Bell Ford Cars Racism, Discrimination and Fired Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Auto Dealers: Bell Ford Phoenix, Arizona

Dec 08 2016
Daniels Transport Service Gilbert W. Daniels Worst Auto Transport Trucking Company EVER! Avoid at all cost! Woodsville New Hamshire Author: Ruskin, Florida Auto Shipping Companies: Daniels Transport Service Nationwide

Dec 08 2016
American Standard Auto Protection ASAP It's too late for me, save yourself. Wilmington Delaware Author: delray beach, Florida Auto Warranty: American Standard Auto Protection Internet

HEARTLAND CHEVROLET Unprofessional and Thieves Liberty Missouri
Author: Ball Ground, Georgia Auto Dealers: HEARTLAND CHEVROLET Liberty, Missouri

Dec 08 2016
Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com Marriage Recover Center, Dr. David Hawkins This Review is regarding Dr. David Hawkins and the Marriage Recovery Center ( www.marriagerecoverycenter.com ). I have waited a full 6 months to tell this story because I wanted to make sure there was no anger or bitterness in my heart and no revenge motive in writing this. I discovered Dr. Hawkins online through his youtube videos and I eventually spent well over $5,000 over a few days engaging him for counseling for my wife and our relationship. Dr. Hawkins told me one time that one of the reason he knows so much about Narcicists is that he has Narcissistic tendencies himself... unfortunately I experienced that first hand. If you are thinking about seeking his advice and counsel (unlike me) please do your due dilligence before making that crucial decision. bainbridge Island Washington Author: seattle, Washington Seminars: Dr. David Hawkins / marriagerecoverycenter.com bainbridge Island, Washington

Dec 08 2016
Puente Hills NIssan BUYER BEWARE! City of Industry California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealers: Puente Hills NIssan City of Industry, California

22, Report #1342087

Dec 08 2016
Ivor Wilson - Horse Trailer Restoration in Florida BEWARE!!! Bushnell Florida Author: Florida Auto Repair Service: Unusual Rip-Off: Ivor Wilson Bushnell, Florida

23, Report #1342075

Dec 08 2016
Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Aviqua, Le'toile, Pure Beauty PUREBEAUTY - starts with an Internet pop-up advertisement, Then they offer a FREE TRIAL, where you pay shipping and handling on first order and must call to cancel repeat orders. Los Angelos Internet Author: Portland, Oregon Beauty Salons: Aviqua Le'toile Age Defying Skin Care Internet

24, Report #1342068

Dec 08 2016
Optics fast/eyeglasses depot Eyeglasses depot I placed a order some some eyeglasses off the eyeglasses depot website , so two days after I received an email stating that the frames I ordered was defected and that pair of glasses was discontinued. So I called about refund and what could be done about order. First let me say this rude lady has no customer service skills at all , can barely speak English. She answers the phone very aggressively has not patient and then tries to talk crazy . All I want is my refund and I will never order from this company again. Brooklyn New york
Author: Corodva, Tennessee Liars: Optics fast/eyeglasses depot internet

25, Report #1342053

Dec 08 2016
Auto Oupost, North, Inc. Read the Reviews! McHenry Illinois Author: McHenry, Illinois Auto Dealers: Auto Oupost, North, Inc. McHenry, Illinois