CAPITAL FIRST,HARTFORD AUTO CLUB Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Capital First,Hartford Auto Club
There may be more specific results for "Capital First,Hartford Auto Club"
For more specific results for "Capital First,Hartford Auto Club"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 23 2017
Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch - Pissing off Every Auto Transport Company in the business Nationwide
Author: Any Town, Computer Software: Cox Automotive / Central Dispatch Nationwide

Jul 23 2017
Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Poorme Sales, Inc. This organizations sales car parts online. When they send parts that don't arrive they refuse to refund money. Miami Florida Author: Fayetteville, Arkansas Auto Parts: Car Parts Source, Charles Vidaurrazaga Miami, Florida

Jul 23 2017
UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Biggest scam-they showed us this gorgeous one bedroom suite that they said we would be entitled to stay in anytime we booked a vacation and that our family members would be entitled to stay in that kind of room as well. Once we signed we the contract we asked again to make sure that is what we would be entitled to only to be told no Carmen Del Playa , Mexico  Author: Jupiter, Florida Hotel: UVC-Unlimited Vacation Club Mexico

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

6, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
Maple Shade Mazda Daddy's spoiled brat! New Jersey Author: Hoboken, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Maple Shade Mazda Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Julio Rosales, Oscar Aldana, Hooman Nasani, Ryan Nasani IT'S NOT MY FAULT WE RIPPED YOU OFF Culvery City California Author: LOS ANGELES, California Auto Dealer Repairs: Nissani Brother's Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram Culcer City, California

Jul 22 2017
Sam's Club Pharmacy The Pharmacy is Very nice and provide excellent service. When a Member goes to Sam's they expect the best in pricing. I had a prescription filled last week (July 2017) and I was very surprised at the cost. I ask the lady why this prescription was costing triple what my co-pay was if I used an Independent Pharmacy. She said that she did NOT know and that is what my Insurance did not pay. This seems very strange that The Medicine Shop CAN charge less than what a large Corporation charges their Members. Something IS Wrong with this! Johnson City Tennessee Author: TELFORD, Tennessee Pharmacies: Drugstores: Sam's Club Pharmacy Johnson City , Tennessee

Jul 22 2017
Sagestream LLC I applied for a car loan. My credit score was 695 from Transunion and Experian. I received a letter from Ally Bank that SageStream LLc scored me 565 and they were used in making the decision. They used a score starting at 1 to 999 the score was due to number of inquiries... which was none until I applied for my Auto that morning! I have never heard of them and looked and they are being investigated for fraud San Diego California Author: Bridgewater, Massachusetts Car Financing: Sagestream LLC Internet

Jul 22 2017
First Class Bullets and Brass I ordered and was chargeed for 45acp Brass Small Primer 1200ct Bulk Sandwich Illinois Author: Hatfield, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: First Class Bullets and Brass Sandwich, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
Winnebago Camping World Failure to Provide proper ignition keys to buyer New Braunfels Texas Nationwide Author: Driftwood, Texas Auto Audio Electronics: Winnebago Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
East 160 auto sales Chad Coble We bought a 2005 Chevy trailblazer 4x4 that was modified to be a 2 wheel drive West plains Missouri Author: Viola, Arkansas Auto Dealers: East 160 auto sales West plains , Missouri

Jul 22 2017
Safeguard warranty company 1299. And no protection Atlanta Georgia Author: NEW BRITAIN, Connecticut Auto & Truck Rental: Safeguard warranty company Atlanta , Georgia

Jul 22 2017
Car zone , Cathy I bought a car there a month ago it has been in the shop for major issues 3 times and just left me stranded. I called and talked to the manager and she basically said it's my car now so it's my problem. Dover delaware Nationwide Warranty Author: Milford, Delaware Auto Dealers: Car zone Dover, Delaware

Jul 22 2017
Enterprise Rent-a-car Running misleading google ads touting weekend special that is expired. Internet Author: Mercerville, New Jersey Auto & Truck Rental: Enterprise Rent-a-car Internet

Jul 22 2017
G E capital bank Steven asher New York, New York Author: South Elgin, Illinois Loans: G E capital bank New York, , New York

Jul 22 2017
Pep Boys Rebate program is a scam Matthews Nationwide Author: Matthews, North Carolina Auto Parts: Pep Boys Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Flemings Ultimate Garage Sold me a car with some major drivetrain issues Rockville Maryland Author: Forest lake, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Flemings Ultimate Garage Rockville, Maryland

Jul 22 2017
Mantis auto consignment and sale sold me a boat never deliver MIAMI NATION WIDE Nationwide Author: islamorada, Florida Boat Brokers: Mantis auto consignment and sale Nationwide

Jul 22 2017
Rick Johnson Tire & Auto Rip Off of Guarntee N Ft Myers Florida Author: N Ft Myers, Florida Auto Repair Service: Rick Johnson Tire & Auto N Ft Myers, Florida

Jul 21 2017
Voltron Motors Elite Custom 4X4Evolution OffRoadHighborn Motorsports I congratulate you on your new found global success! Richmond Texas
Author: Puyallup, Washington Auto Dealers: Voltron Motors Richmond, Texas

Jul 21 2017
Onassis Auto Transportation Jermain Warde Onassis Auto Transportation Corp Horrible service vehicle lost at port Margate Florida Author: Castletown Dorset, Other Auto Transporters: Onassis Auto Transportation Nationwide