Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Capital First,Premium Mega Shopper,

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 24 2017
Corporate Research International Ronald NelsonCharles Sanders Daniel Haddock Rec'd ck for $2480.00 for secret shopper / money xfr at Walmart / $100.00 cashiers ck Texas / South Carolina Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia Unusual Rip-Off: Miscellaneous Companies: Corporate Research International

Feb 24 2017
Wild wallet user. Said Sabbir From Bangladesh. At first my complain Wild wallet not give BTC. Dhaka Internet Author: Dhaka, Other Customer: Wild wallet user. Internet

Feb 24 2017
Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services Was told I had been selected by filing my taxes early and being a citizen in good standing with the US government. And I was to receive a $9000 grant, tax-free. Before I spoke to had a distinct accent and gave me obviously fictitious names. The first was New York Author: Irving, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Federal Reserve Bank Health and Human Services New York

Feb 24 2017
principis Capital Lender Back Doors Deals - Steals from the people that give them business New york New York Author: new york, New York Financial Services: principis Capital New york, New York

Feb 24 2017
Premium Brand Skincare My experience was identical to the one stated by the writer in the previous report. However, I did call the company to cancel, one week after recieving the product, because I had a severe allergic reaction to it. I was assured that my card would not be charged for anything else. Fast forward to today, and I find out that they have indeed charged my account for 179.94!  Internet Author: Guys, Tennessee Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 24 2017
All star Distributing The KIRBY CO/All Star Distributing Told me that the first 2 or 3 payment's he would make for me The Distriber told me he would mail a check to me Portland Oregon Author: St Halens or, Oregon Electrical Services: All star Distributing Portland, Oregon

Feb 23 2017
GE Capital Bank Preapproved for loan Los Angeles California Author: Garden grove , California Banks: GE Capital Bank california

Capital credit adjusters DEBT COLLECTION-2 DAY NOTICE! Internet
Author: Grinnell, Kansas Credit & Debt Services: Capital credit adjusters Internet

Feb 23 2017
Colemanandcain James Black, jordan@safestescrow.com, SBLC SCAM, FEE FIRST SCAM, Seattle Washington Author: grand prairie, Texas Investment Brokers: Colemanandcain Internet

Feb 23 2017
DLM Capital Investors LLC / Donald L. Morrow / Simon Williams / Mija Coit Fraudulent Bank Checks and Bank Documents San Diego California UPDATE 2/24/2017 Author: Atlanta, Georgia Banks: DLM Capital Investors LLC San Diego, California

Feb 23 2017
dr lenoard catolog Dr leonards healthcare/carol Wright Gifts coupons, free shipping, seperate orders first item one price additional item price Edison New Jersey Author: Westminster , Colorado Department & Outlet Stores: dr lenoard catolog Edison, New Jersey

Feb 23 2017
First cash advance Offered me 10,000 dollars with a payment of 280 dollars a month for 72 months with a 10% interest rate. Asked f I really mine and my mom's social security number and bank info and everything, which luckily I wasn't dumb enough to give them. They said they needed my mom's online banking username and password to complete the loan. To which I said was unnecessary since the loan was only in my name and that only someone who was trying t ok scam someone would ask for. Told them they were going straight to hell for being ridiculous scam artistic who were too freaking stupid t i even know how to try to successfully scam someone. Chicago Internet/illino Author: Myrtle Beach , South Carolina Loans: First cash advance Internet

Feb 23 2017
Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY I hired this person Joe Nolan to attach my well to my brand new construction of my house. In our initial verbal coversation.... He said he would run the well water before attaching it to the house. He never did this..... He first lied about it point bl He did such horrible job on my brand new house. He cut into my foundation beams saugerties New York
Author: Catskill, New York Small Business Services: Joe Nolan Plumbing Saugerties NY saugerties, New York

Feb 23 2017
FALSELY REPRESENTING VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program SOMEBODY USING THE NAME FOR THE ACTUAL ENTITY Victim Services, IncProgram Administrator of theFifteenth Judicial Circuit State AttorneyBad Check Restitution ProgramPO Box 350160Miami FL 33135-0160 Received 2 letter saying I wrote a bad check in March 2016 to Dr G upon verifying with my bank and DR G office there was no such check presented or rejected by my bank. Several people called me and I spoke with Pam on two occasions and they couldn't provide a proof. COPIED AND PASTED FROM THE LETTER THAT THEY SENT. FIRST CLAIM FOR $130 AND THEN INCREASED TO $240. MIAMI Florida Author: Delray Beach, Florida Court Judges: VICTIM SERVICES Fifteenth Judicial Circuit State Attorney Bad Check Restitution Program MIAMI, Florida

Feb 23 2017
ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND SNAKE VENOMPEPTIDE CREAM AND ANTI-AGING FOMULA Lied and charged more for a sample the advetised and then put charges on my account unauthorized with no email notification and unable to contact over issue because of moving their ad to another name as stated in other complaints. also as being a comatolgist 35yrs.I know the product is crap!t CA. and IN. Author: GEORGETOWN, Delaware Credit Card Fraud: ANT*BEYOND NUTRA PREMIUM BRAND Internet

Feb 22 2017
Sureway Capital Group Gutless Cowards Target Families In Need of Financial Help Internet Author: Palatine , Illinois Loans: Sureway Capital Group Internet

Feb 22 2017
Simmons First Bank Simmons BankSimmons Bank of Hot Springs Dishonest Simmons Bank Hot Springs Arkansas
Author: Bismarck , Arkansas Satellite Companies: Simmons First Bank Hot Springs , Arkansas

Feb 22 2017
Ronnie Brooks Capital Management ,_c/o Advance America Mr. Brooks called my niece. Mr Brooks call my sister. Mr Brooks called my dad. I had called Mr. Brooks as soon my niecr was going work. The number he gave me 3182331738 he never picked up phone gave me a long message on my niece phone to call1800 883 9067 Nationwide Author: Monroe, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Ronnie Brooks Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
Smart Money Tracker Premium Gary Savage Toby Conner lose money trading, lies about his performance Las Vegas Internet Author: Rome, New York Online Trading: Smart Money Tracker Premium Internet

Feb 21 2017
Starling Capital Bank/ Patrick collins Grey Mountain Management told they were the platform for investments. I needed no experience. I could take my money out when ever I wanted to. I invested 6000.00. They cashed it in and left my account with $75.00. Stockholm - Sweden Internet Author: Hialeah, Florida Online Trading: Starling Capital Bank/ Internet

Feb 21 2017
My Forskolin Now Forskolin Premium Withdrew money from my account and won't refund it. Internet Author: Gladwin, Michigan Medical Supplies: Home HealthCare: My Forskolin Now Internet

Feb 21 2017
Premium Brand Skincare Life Nutra HealthLife-time Wellness FREE trial charges you $89.97 TWICE! Internet Author: Colorado Skin Care: Premium Brand Skincare Internet

Feb 21 2017
Mega motors Luarie Halton city Texas Author: Lancaster, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Mega motors Halton city, Texas

Feb 21 2017
mygovernmentgrant.com Cassandra 201, and William Walker The first person that I spoke to was this man who claims that his name was William Walker who sounded like he was form India, he than gave me another phone number to call his so-called supervisor after I hung up with him.  Washington, DC. Author: Pontiac, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: mygovernmentgrant.com Internet

Feb 20 2017
FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU American General Financial, LVNV FUNDING LLC This company said it owe a debt for $1104.50 I don't remember this on this debt this company said it owe is almost 10 year old Sparks Nevada Author: Rochester, New York Accounting: FIRST NATIONAL COLLECTION BUREAU Sparks, Nevada