CAPITAL FIRST,PREMIUM MEGA SHOPPER, Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Capital First,Premium Mega Shopper,
There may be more specific results for "Capital First,Premium Mega Shopper,"
For more specific results for "Capital First,Premium Mega Shopper,"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Emporium VNU Group, VNU Retail, VNU Capital, VNU Holdings, VENUE.com FRAUDULENT/TAX EVADING COMPANY Los Angeles California Author: Alabama Credit Card Fraud: Emporium Los Angeles, California

Jul 24 2017
Xium Corporation Greg Dockery CEOXedia Technologies XECO Energy Corporation Greg Dockery and his girlfriend is a scammer first class. They collected money from people and disappeared. Corona Internet CA Author: West Covina, California Electronic Manufacturers: Xium Corporation Internet

Jul 24 2017
INSTAsmile Spent 319$ on clip on vaneers & after sending in my first impressions they tell me they were not good enough, after they sent me more impression material- I went to my dentist to have him do it & then they tell me THOSE are not good enough and they can't do anything for me. SCAM. Nationwide Author: Phillipsburg, New Jersey Consumer Services: INSTAsmile Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
First Cash Advance Internet Author: Chester, Virginia Cash Services: First Cash Advance Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet

Jul 23 2017
Marco Ryland First Credit Services Inc Charged $2000 to create a credit profile in order to get funding and disappeared with the money. Clearwater Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Financial Services: Marco Ryland Clearwater, Florida

Jul 22 2017
Capital One 360 Capital One Appears to Be Exempt from Federal Reporting Rules St. Cloud MN Nationwide Not Necessarily Author: Oakland, California Banks: Capital One 360 Nationwide

10, Report #1201395

Jul 22 2017
Capital One Bank 1099-C Must Be Issued the Same Year Debt was Forgiven Salt Lake City Utah 1099-C issued on disputed debt Author: Arcade, New York Credit & Debt Services: Capital One Bank Salt Lake City, Utah

Jul 22 2017
volunteerbrasil.com First name: Marcos PauloLast name: Dos SantosCountry: Brasil Register fake accounts on travel websites, like CouchSurfning (the account name was Petra Karlsson, Swidish living in Brasil for 6 years). She contacted me, saying he/she wants to travel with me in South America and she liked my travel plan (as i have posted in some travel groups I am looking for a travel buddy). Saying found a great travel deal for all flights in South America and give the email address contact@volunteerbrasil.com, http://volunteerbrasil.com/. I contact the company they asked me to transfer money through MoneyGram only to a person - First name: Marcos Paulo Last name: Dos Santos Country: Brasil. Once I sent money they said they will send a Voucher within 24 hours. The girl from fake CS account, accidentally signed me up for another tour for 900 USD. Saying she cannot cancel and I have to pay, if I want to cancel it the money will be return within 60 days. I have learnt my lesson in the painful way, but could be worse. Brasil Internet
Author: Alabama Travel Services: volunteerbrasil.com Internet

Jul 22 2017
First Class Bullets and Brass I ordered and was chargeed for 45acp Brass Small Primer 1200ct Bulk Sandwich Illinois Author: Hatfield, Pennsylvania Guns & Ranges: First Class Bullets and Brass Sandwich, Illinois

Jul 22 2017
comenity capital bank or HSN repeatdly harrassed over the phone over them saying they did not get payments. explained to them that my wife made these charges on flex payments with home shopping network and according to HSN, all payments were made This dispute has been going on since April and I am so fed up with going back and forth. Why the confusion for customers when they buy online and make payments? i am so done arguing with them! columbus Ohio Author: Ohio, Ohio Consumer Services: comenity capital bank columbus, Ohio

Jul 22 2017
G E capital bank Steven asher New York, New York Author: South Elgin, Illinois Loans: G E capital bank New York, , New York

Jul 21 2017
Citizens Equity First Credit Union CEFCU Tired Of CEFCU Freezing My Accounts And Not Letting Me Get To MY Money Peoria Illinois Author: Peoria, Illinois Financial Services: Citizens Equity First Credit Union Peoria, Illinois

Jul 21 2017
Customer 1st Business Evaluation Services Mystery Shopper but scammed out of money Somis, California Nationwide
Author: Waterford, Michigan Consumer Services: Customer 1st Nationwide

Jul 21 2017
First Coast Maids, First Coast Maids They hire you make you work then don't pay you and then your stuck because they are not legit Jacksonville Fl, Florida Internet
Author: Jacksonville, Florida Cleaning Services: First Coast Maids Internet

Jul 20 2017
Jessica carter Claim I owe money 1200. If I do not answer warrant and will cost me 6700 if I do not reply to cash advance debt resolution. First I heard of this. Will not reply could be a hack scheme Internet Author: Belleville, New Jersey Cash Services: Jessica carter Internet

Jul 20 2017
Vivant Two very bad experience. First, getting the service cancelled long after five year contract. Second, after a move to a new residence did not want their service again. Rep agreed to a 3 yr contract if I would sign. So, unfortunately I did. At the end of three years I called to cancel. Was told I had a 5 yr contract.  Nationwide Author: North Platte, Nebraska Security Services: Vivant Nationwide

Jul 20 2017
Nicole's Arcade LLC Kona BBQ Grill Mat Grill mat was for use on bbq grill used first time caught on fire and melted on my bran new gas grill and all the coating came off on our food. Internet Author: TACOMA, Washington Appliances: Nicole's Arcade LLC Internet

Jul 20 2017
Joseph Stone Capital at Ross Adam Barish Scam Stockbroker, Financial Adviser, Boiler Room Mineola New York Author: NY, New York Investment Brokers: Joseph Stone Capital Mineola, New York

23, Report #1190407

Jul 20 2017
Allstate Insurance Unreasonable premium increase Montgomery Alabama No longer with Allstate Author: Montgomery, Alabama Insurance Companies: Allstate Insurance Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
FCS Forwarding Inc. ReMail their packages from your home, they pay you direct deposit then say they made a mistake in how much they paid you and you send them back the money via them taking it out of your bank account and your bank informs you of their first deposit, what they paid you to ship the packages in the first place was a fraudulent deposit. So the bank may catch the large deposit our may not. So they take money out of your bank account and are gone before you can figure out your scammed. So the packages you've emailed were goods bought on line with your account info Which means that you've been ripped off and scammed out of the money. So you get ripped off multiple ways. Hillsboro Oregon Author: Ocala, Florida Mail Order Services: FCS Forwarding Inc. 1049 SW Baseline St Ste 275 Hillsboro OR 97123-3830 Tel.#: +1 (503) 328-7514 Fax #: +1 (503) 893-3057

Jul 19 2017
First Cash Advance, Michael Hostig First cash advance stopped payment on the check that was deposited into my account causing an overdraft. New York Nationwide Author: Waipahu, Hawaii Loan Modification: First Cash Advance Nationwide