Your Search | capital grant association 2

Apr 28 2016
ge capital lending club [peter smith] [donald smith]3474180582]9149771086] they saidi can get a loan for 1500 dollors they deposited a check in my account and said when it clears to send it back to them that will showim responsible so i did i never got the loan they promise now i owe my bank 700 hundred dollars pleas help get these people they are stealing from the poor i have talk to my bank and the police and gave them there name and phone number they still keep calling my phone can some one call me so i can foword the calls to you guys Internet Author: LYNN, Massachusetts Computer Fraud: ge capital Internet

Apr 28 2016
Samuel M Natt/Das Gobal Capital Holding Prince Alexander Morias Natt Completed work for this company but did not receive our $15,000 remuneration Rolling Hills Estates California Author: south richmond hill, New York Miscellaneous Companies: Samuel M Natt/Das Gobal Capital Holding Rolling Hills Estates, California

Apr 28 2016
Farewell vacations A1 travel Rip me off for $450 then $138 booking fee for 3day 2 night vacation to Miami Internet Author: Louisville, Kentucky Travel Agencies: Farewell vacations Internet

Apr 28 2016
Simply Mac Do not do business with this company! They took my Mac which needs a new drive on April 19. The Mac sat for 9 days in the Kent facility because 1- they don't have a repair tech there and 2- you won't believe this - they didn't have a box to put the Mac in to send it to Seattle! It is now April 28 and they say they will get to it sometime in early May. So the 7 to 10 clock hasn't even started yet after almost 2 weeks. In hindsight, I wish I had taken it my local repair guy and I would have had it the next day. Again, do not do business with this company if you need a computer repaired. Kent Washington Author: Federal Way, Washington Computer Service & Repair: Simply Mac Kent, Washington

Apr 28 2016
wholesale inventory network W.I.N. Pressured 2 older people into something they cant use. FT Lauderdale Florida Author: Vaughn, Washington Boat Cruises: wholesale inventory network FT Lauderdale, Florida

Apr 28 2016
GWE, LLC Sales Lady last name Huff nickname KoolAid Sold a 2 yr magazine subscription for $46 in Oct 2015 & 7 months later & never received 1 magazine Frisco Texas
Author: Dublin, Ohio Mail Order Services: GWE, LLC Frisco, Texas

Apr 28 2016
Classic Barrel & Gunwork Dan Pedersen Almost 2 years and still nothing Prescott Arizona Author: Orem, Utah Guns & Ranges: Classic Barrel & Gunwork Prescott, Arizona

Apr 28 2016
am used auto parts sent 2 blown motors Tampa Nationwide Author: harrison, Michigan Auto Parts: am used auto parts Nationwide

Apr 27 2016
Gorilla capital llc. They sold us a deathtrap Eugene Oregon Author: Willingboro, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Gorilla capital llc. Eugene , Oregon

Apr 27 2016
AMR Appliances, Inc Rcltid The company came to fix my fridge/freezer. On 2/10/16 they returned with parts and charge $200.00 . The company (two men) fixed the fridge and give 90 days warranty. the fridge stopped working within the 90 days warranty and the company came on 4/18/16. They promise to fixed the fridge under the warranty charging only for parts of $75.00. they give a returned date of 4/21/16 at 4pm, I waited they never turn up and I called/phone with no answer/respond. I called in the morning of 4/22/16 from 730am -2pm with no respond,just receiving voice machine to hich Ileft messages My male friend complainted that the company didn't show up to honor the warranty on 4/22/16 at approx 330pm and the companyanswered the phone. The company stated they will come the next day and never showed up , they have stopped answering both my phone calls and my male friend phone calls. they have no business address on there receipt or online and my only contact is the phone. Internet Author: Washington DC, Dist of Columbia Warranty Companies: AMR Appliances, Inc Internet

11, Report #1302098

Apr 27 2016
remotesremotes.com 66 Main Street Suite 2457. Farmingdale, New Jersey 07727 elder fraud!I believe this is a case of elder fraud. I had ordered for my 88 yr. old mom, 2 remote keys for her honda civic 2010. I had called directly to assure they recevd the correct car model and year..I have e-mails from the company confirming the keys that i had purchased were applicable. When I recv'd the keys, i then , with my mom, went to our local locksmith.Main St. Lock, located in Hackensack Nj, who cut both keys at a charge of $45, per key. However, the remote to turn the car off and on,did not work and couldn't be programmed!The cut keys statreted the car, but the remotes did not work.. Farmingdale, New Jersey Author: ORADELL, New Jersey Miscellaneous Electronics: remotesremotes.com . Farmingdale,, New Jersey

Apr 26 2016
TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: TowerPoint Capital clients express gratitude for the firm's commitment to transparency and best in class execution. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business.*UPDATE: TowerPoint Capital recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Real Estate Investing: TowerPoint Capital TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Towerpoint Capital a company that invests, manages wireless real estate throughout the country. Towerpoint Capital works with major wireless service providers. Atlanta, Georgia

13, Report #1301973

Apr 26 2016
Capital Merchant Solutions CMS FRAUD, LIES, AND, POOR SERVICE Bloomington Illinois Author: Irvine, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Capital Merchant Solutions Bloomington, Illinois

14, Report #1301920

Apr 26 2016
Miami Lux Limo Miami Lux LimoMiami Lux Real EstateMiami Lux HomesYabadaba Didnt show up, can't get him on the phone to get refund, charged me for 2 trips. Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Limousine Services: Miami Lux Limo Miami, Florida

15, Report #1301918

Apr 26 2016
Barrington Capital / Jude Overo Barrington Cash Financial Fraud / Jude Overo / Barrington Capital New York New York Author: San Diego, California Commerical Lending Brokers: Barrington Capital / Jude Overo New York, New York

Apr 25 2016
Elite custom 4x4 Evvo I bought a Jeep 7 months ago and they won't send a title. I searched the vin and it looks like there is a lean on MY brand new jeeps title. So I have a 50,000.00 Jeep that I can't tag to drive Houston i bought one in feb 2 2016 no title yet Author: Cherryvale, Kansas Auto Dealers: Elite custom 4x4

Apr 25 2016
Iceburg Cups I bought 2 Teal yeti Ramblers from them for $43.98 each.  Internet Author: Greenwood, South Carolina Gift Shops: Iceburg Cups Internet

Apr 25 2016
CCAVENUE.COM THIS COMPANY CHARGED MY ACCOUNT $44.59 ON fEBRUARY 28, 2016. I HAVE NOTIFIED THEM BY E-MAIL ON 2 OCCASSIONS AND I GET NO SATISFACTION. MUMBAI INDIA Internet Author: Fort Myers, Florida Clothing Stores: CCAVENUE.COM Internet

Apr 25 2016
Crisis Education Sam McCoy, Barbara Tower Garden 2 I ordered this in the middle of the night and then I found the same thing for $149.00 less.Austin Texas Author: Williston, Florida Nurseries: Crisis Education Austin, Texas

Apr 24 2016
RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING FLORIDA FUGITIVE, RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING) ATTEMPTS TO EXTORT, BLACKMAIL, and COMMENT ROBERRY FROM FILMMAKERS Internet
Be it known Author: Boston , Massachusetts Computer Graphics: RUSSELL SHIPPEE (of RS STUDIO and BOOST MEDIA MARKETING Internet

Apr 24 2016
I AM RALPH SANDERS AND I WILL ,RE- POST THIS ,EVERYTIME I GET ANY RESPONSES FOR REBUTTALS ON MY RIPOFF REPORT UNDER MY NAME WHEN PEOPLE GOOGLE ME SO THEY KNOW THE TRUTH!! POST AND PASTE !!! Author: Los Angeles, California Liars: The Half Time Hustler El Dorado Hills, California

Apr 24 2016
Carolyn's Contacts I order 2 pair of Carolyn's Contacts and never received them in my mailbox so i feel that i have been ripped off ever since i took a close look and research on her website and came across this site. Now Im I've been ripped off, very angry and it's just petty for a company, if there is any!? to rip people off out of their hard earned money. These are company's that have no morales or brains to start a real legit business. I wouldn't recommend anyone to this company. Internet Author: Tampa, Florida Legal Process Servers: Carolyn's Contacts Internet

Apr 24 2016
XTREME General Contracting Scott and Son (Sorry....contractor never provided his first or last name on his card...) from XTREME General Contracting Phone Number 570-236-0457 Black Dodge Pickup PA License Plate Number ZHC 7198 Wrote up a contract to patch up my roof and replace 2 s Contractor screwed over the the single woman living alone. Stroudsburg PA Internet Author: Newfoundland, Pennsylvania Builders & Contractors: XTREME General Contracting Internet

Apr 24 2016
Date Capital Attempted to scam me by looking at properties in Brooklyn, with no addresses Brooklyn New York Internet
Author: Brooklyn, New York Property Management: Date Capital Internet

Apr 24 2016
Consumer Cellular They told me so many different stories & told me incorrect info numerous times! No communication w/ each other. Took money from my account after they promised 2 take off auto pay due 2 financial hardship, charged me 4 extra Internet when they promised 2 shut off their data, lied about taking off auto pay numerous times, had 2 file dispute w/ my bank & had 2 stop payment on them. Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Cellular Phone Companies: Consumer Cellular