Your Search | capital one, patenaude & felix, greg morris, esq

1, Report #1191644

Nov 26 2014
strike it rich ix sweepstakes none that I know them under mailed me one of there famous rip off letters USA Largo, FL Author: Grangeville, Idaho Questionable Activities: strike it rich ix sweepstakes NY, NY

2, Report #1191642

Nov 26 2014
Cashnet kenny spencer I received a call today November 26 2014 at 8 o'clock from a man named Kenny Spencer saying he was from cash net USA and he wanted to tell me that I was approved for a $10,000 loan long he asked for my name phone number address account number routing number social security number bank name and then he told me they will send me one hundred and sixty two dollars and then I will have to send them back a hundred fifty five dollars and he also asked him to buy a green dot card to send it back to him but I did not know that when I gave him all of that information he caught my chase bank and told them that I did not recognize a transaction so they put the money back into my account I thought the money came from him I went to my bank and put out the money I went to Rite Aid and bought a green dot and put the money on there and then sent the money to him now my bank is telling me that I am - money I am a disabled single mother and I only get paid once a month from SSI I don't have that much money to give away I don't have any money to give away for free this has really hurt my heart and stressed me out I feel used whoever Kenny Spencer is he's the devil because you should not take advantage of people only demons do that He said that they are located everywhere Nationwide Author: bakersfield, California Federal Government: Cashnet kenny spencer Nationwide

Nov 26 2014
Mantrans, LLC Unethical Business Practices and lack of follow through Columbus Ohio
Author: Columbus, Ohio Unusual Rip-Off: Mantrans, LLC & Global Re-manufacturing owner Darrell B. Moore Tallahassee, FL

Nov 26 2014
Tina Starling aka Starlington/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Tina Starling, Nicholas Below, Mario Ausoni, Swiss Capital, Helping Hands, Merciful Holdings Option Paper Scam, Tina Starling aka Starlington, Capital Strategies Destin Nationwide Author: Washington Financial Services: Tina Starling/Capital Strategies/Helping Hands Nationwide

5, Report #1191600

Nov 26 2014
Rising sun beauty outlet Kim leeCindyFhama ya One 30 minute break for full time days, no w2 forms, got paid under the table, no checks, minors worked here full time, got fired for something i didn't do, got my money stolen by one of the workers, Philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Employers: Rising sun beauty outlet Philadelphia , Pennsylvania

6, Report #1191497

Nov 26 2014
Interface modeling in new brunswick They promised my 9 year old she would get work I paid over thousand dollars and didn't get one call I still have a contract for 5 years with them. My daughter is so upset about this. I have a disabled husband so o don't receive much money. But I gave them everything I had saved. This is so upsetting. I just want my money back. They really scammed me New Brunswick New jersey Author: Barnegat, New Jersey Modeling & Talent Agencies: Interface modeling in new brunswick New Brunswick, New Jersey

7, Report #1191437

Nov 25 2014
International Travel Solutions Superior Travel Services Several other names Ripped us off. We cancelled our membership because it is a scam and they are fighting our credit card dispute. Nothing they said in the presentation was true, they cannot offer any discounted travel. In fact they charge much higher rates than our local travel agency and many online travel sites. Don't do it, don't go to their presentation. No matter what they tell you, no matter what they offer you - it is all a lie!!! We are in Michigan and are needing help. I am reading of so many disputes regarding this company. Can anyone help us. Any words or ideas that we can do to get our money back? Anyone one in Michigan want to join us in a class action lawsuit? Other states have won. Maitland Florida Author: Traverse City, Michigan Travel Services: International Travel Solutions Maitland, Florida

8, Report #1191380

Nov 25 2014
Cash Advance, Inc. I received an email identical to the one you received previously, except for the amount requested. If these characters were legitimate they would have sent proper legal paperwork by POSTAL mail. They certainly would not be using a Web-based email service Their email is threatening in tone and obviously intended to intimidate people into paying them. Well, I've been around the block a few times and I'm not so easily intimidated. Los Angeles California Author: Brooklyn, New York Collection Agencies: Cash Advance, Inc. Los Angeles, California

Nov 25 2014
Complaint Review: Gary Pools, Gary Store Owner Leif Zars | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) San Antonio Texas
Author: Poteet, Texas Marine Accessories: Gary Pools, Gary Store Owner Leif Zars San Antonio, Texas

10, Report #1191250

Nov 25 2014
Roy R Lustig ESQ FIRST CITY FUNDING GROUP, L.L.C registered agent Roy R Lustig Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Attorneys General: Roy R Lustig ESQ Miami,

11, Report #619890

Nov 25 2014
tipthepizzaguy.com Don't ever order pizza for delivery. According to the posts on tipthepizzaguy.com your driver will spit, or worse on your food if they think your tip will be small. Internet
Author: kennewick, Washington Restaurant Delivery Services: tipthepizzaguy.com Internet

12, Report #1191241

Nov 25 2014
Russell Bickert Esq Russell Bickert He took my money 5.000 dollar Paterson New Jersey Author: Hackensack, New Jersey Attorneys & Legal Services: Russell Bickert Esq Paterson, New Jersey

13, Report #1190942

Nov 23 2014
Heather johnson What a complete b**** cybersource and this bitch heather opened u account one day and after I called to verify I could accept payments they said my account was active and any payments mite request a invoice after sending a invoice they said its to risky and closed my account after I took over $2000 f*** this company and this b**** heather Internet Author: Wayne, Michigan Landscape Companies: Cybersource Internet

14, Report #1190935

Nov 23 2014
Trenton Manley I met Trenton at a job I had in Mesa AZ where we worked together briefly together until he quit. He claimed to have owned his own company and also that he had several assets.  He came to me when he said he had no place to stay and agreed to pay me if I would let him stay with me in my one bedroom Apartment in Tempe AZ. I agreed and he brought a few of his things over and slept in my living room, over the course of three weeks he borrowed over $300 from me and never paid me a dime. The day my rent was due he up and vanished while I was at work. I had spoken to him earlier that day and he said he was going to pay me. So I wrote the rent check out and when he and his stuff where missing when I got home I was bewildered. I am not the only one he has ripped off. He also falsified his tax records. I feel sorry for anyone who comes across him. Beware. Phoenix Arizona Author: Phoenix, Arizona Unusual Rip-Off: Trenton Manley Nationwide

15, Report #1190924

Nov 23 2014
Digital Pros Paid 778.00 for a Nikon Camera, Lense is grainy, supposed to get two lenses, got one, battery dies after 4 pictures, Tutotial disk was empty, did not tell me I had a restocking charge, told me he would not charge tax or shipping; I am going to push this issue, the camera does not work. New York Author: Newport, Pennsylvania Cameras & Video: Digital Pros

16, Report #1190906

Nov 23 2014
platoon staffing they called me a interview at the work source in the city of commerce. I was with child at the time and badly in need of a job. I went to the interview there was a lot of people there for the same job. I was told to fill out the job application and another form, because I didn't have my gaurd Card. I was told I had to pay 10 dollars for a shirt and 100 dollars for my gaurd card training. I played the fee trusting that I would soon have my gaurd card and be working. after no contact from the manager who I gave my money to . I tryed to contact platoon staffing to attend the training I was promised but nothing or no one could help me. I never received my uniform or a refund. this company robbed me of money and my trust. something needs to be done about this fraud going on it is not fair. commerce Nationwide Author: Los Angeles, California BBB Better Business Bureau: platoon staffing Nationwide

17, Report #1190853

Nov 23 2014
Neal Neilinger Aladdin Capital, Sabal Palm Bank, Grosvenor Square Capital LLC Exposed Fraud Racketeering IRS Investigation FDIC Investigation Sarasota Florida Author: Florida Banks: Neal Neilinger internet

18, Report #1190751

Nov 22 2014
Marclem Auto Sales Paul FrancoisRoland FrancoisClement Francois Swetheart Swendler He stole my house money $ 289.0000 he told me he is going to make me buy his brother house was on for closed he got in love with me love i never see before so on love i can't do nothing by my self he said he will marry me make me move from New york to Florida the good think is he is in prison for ten years the Jurge sentences him ,asking for restitution for me ,i don't have money to hire attorney to go after his assets for me i believe he go to the same school with Devon Trevor i wich he go to same state prison in Florida , Please can you help me to get some of my money he transfer all his assets under family name if you google my name you will see everything the trial was two years ago believe it or not last two months he was in court to ask for probation with out giving me one dime i was at the court the same Jurge he saw again i did got chance to speak to the Jurge let her know he deserve to go back where he belong to finish his sentences , please can i got your help i am almost home less i got evicted twice no money to pay for house i am on food stamps i got nothing please help me , thank you RoseMarie Anglade Deland Florida Author: Hollywood, Florida Auto Dealers: Marclem Auto Sales Deland, Florida

19, Report #1190756

Nov 22 2014
magicJack Magic Jack Don't pay for the extended 5 year service! The physical device did not last for the time period and they want me to buy a new one. Nationwide Author: Crown Point, Indiana Telephones: magicJack Nationwide

20, Report #1190711

Nov 22 2014
Modern Geek Media Carl Lore Keith Petrillo Real Estate Agents beware! One of the owners of this company is a Keller Williams agent. Rochester New York Author: ROCHESTER, New York Advertising Agencies: Modern Geek Media Rochester, New York

21, Report #1190709

Nov 22 2014
Baker One Card Higher One Incompetent MORONS! USA Internet Author: TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan Loans: Baker One Card Internet

22, Report #1190703

Roy R Lustig ESQ Roy R Lustig THE LOAN RANGER Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Loans: Roy R Lustig ESQ Miami,

23, Report #1190671

Nov 21 2014
Flippa.com Flippa.com Pty Ltd 48 Cambridge St, Collingwood, VIC 3066 AUSTRALIA cut my account off after paying $19 to them to sell one of my blogs online...I had to open another account because it would not let me login. Author: Laguna Beach, California Internet Fraud: Flippa.com

24, Report #1190648

Nov 21 2014
ONE HOUR LOAN THE PERSON NAME JJ CALL ME AND SAID THAT I WAS APPROVE FOR A LOAN BUT IN ORDER TO DO SO I HAVE TO BUY A MONEY PAK FOR $97.00 DOLLARS .AFTER SEND THE MONEY HE ASK ME FOR $195.00 DOLLARS THEN TRANSFER ME TO A PERSON NAME MARK. HE TOLD ME THAT FOR THE MONEY TO GO IN MY ACCOUNT I HAVE TO GET $250.00 DOLLARS BUT I DIDN'T HAVE IT AND THE KEEP CALLING ME AND YELLING AT ME THEN THE SAY THE WAS GONNA TAKE OUT OF MY ACCOUNT EVERY MONTH THE SUM OF $150.00 DOLLARS. I JUST WANT PEOPLE TO BE AWARE OF THE RIP-OFF OF THIS COMPANY ONE HOUR LOAN. Internet Author: DORCHESTER, Massachusetts Loans: ONE HOUR LOAN Internet

25, Report #1190614

Nov 21 2014
CC Publishing CC publishing is a scam. I paid for advertising for a magazine that NO ONE distributes Boca Roton Florida Author: Ventnor, New Jersey Advertising / Deceptive: CC Publishing Boca Roton, Florida