Your Search | capital one bank bank one jacques a. machol, jr. machols and johann

Oct 20 2014
Adora Financial Service Limited Sir Kenneth Brett Union Bank Loan scam Lagos Nigeria Author: Nationwide Loans: Adora Financial Service Limited Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Lavish Skin I am one of the unfortunate people who order a FREE Sample from Lavish. Now, I am being sent replacements every month and charged for the product. I have sent a letter to the address given (3760 W McFadden Ave., Suite B 602, Santa Ana, Ca 92704 -1392) requesting cancellation but I continue to receive this item and continue to be billed ! Santa Ana, California  Author: Winchester, Tennessee Misc. Health Specialists: Barbara Philpott Santa Ana, California

Oct 20 2014
better living sunrooms Key bank, lori a mead 21,000 finance charge Nationwide Author: Greenfield, Massachusetts Banks: better living sunrooms Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
direct capital Steve there sexually harassing me Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: van wert, Ohio Brokerage Companies: direct capital Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2014
Precise Auto Protection, Enterprise Financial Group, Omni Share. Precise Auto Protection cold-called us in January 2014 to pay for an extended auto warranty because the current one our Toyota 4 Runner had run out. They told us the VIN # of our car, which the sales person convincingly explained only companies authorized by auto dealers would know. We signed up unwillingly, were told we had up to 30 days to cancel no questions asked and only gave the least amount we could of $200 because we felt pressured by the salesperson that this was a one-time deal. We received the package of information in the mail a week later. After reviewing the extensive information and small print we decided this was not the type of warranty we needed and called to cancel. Do not go into a contract with Precise Auto Protection, Omni Share or Enterprise Financial Group. They cannot be trusted and have taken money from innocent people. Azusa California Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Warranty: Precise Auto Protection Azusa, California

Oct 20 2014
Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Pendrick Capital Partners Scam request for payment of medical bill Charlotte Nationwide Author: wallace, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Go4emarket.com Ripped off in the Amount of $1,000 ,Money Gram and bank-transfer Internet Author: Cincinnati, Ohio Computer Fraud: Go4emarket.com Internet

Oct 20 2014
Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Never Delivered My gold after they took my money Miame Florida Author: West Jordan, Utah Consumer Services: Bank Of Bullion /AMG Assets Inc. Miame, Florida

Oct 20 2014
SW transmission Dale= Warrantee supervisor They at first sent me a great trans for my '86 chevy van but when I ordered another one for my '92 Dodge van, the converter didnt fit the flywheel bolt pattern, and the cutout for the flywheel sensor wasn't there. The tech at SW Trans told me it's ok to cut out the spot the sensor goes on the bell housing. Everything bolted up except the bolts on the flywheel and converter. A local trans shop here in New Jersey ,Fisher Transmission, Fairfield New Jersey, told me SW sent me the wrong trans because their are two different models for my van. After calling SW a dozen times, they have not called me back or tried to resolve my complaint. Lawton Oklahoma Author: Boonton, New Jersey Auto Parts: SW transmission Lawton, Oklahoma

Oct 20 2014
Elove Elove Matchmaking CorporationThe Right One Elove or whatever it is called will steal your money Palo alto California Author: Los Gatos, California Dating Services: Elove Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Ray Skillman ripoff said one thing and did another. so i got scrwed out of my Avalanche worth 40,000 for a car worth 16,000 and no money back Indianapolis Indiana Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Auto Dealers: Ray K Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Fidelity Bank Plc Nigeria / Nnamdi Okonkwo / Lucy Clinton Internet fraud at its finest courtesy of Fidelity Bank plc Nigeria Author: Wa, Washington Computer Fraud: Fidelity Bank Plc Nigeria Internet

Oct 20 2014
capital one falsely accused of having a capital one credit card and using it to make a purchase in a state which I have never been in Nationwide Author: St.John's, New Foundland Credit Card Fraud: capital one Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
US Bank GMC Leasing Undisclosed Fees associated with GM Vehicle Lease National Nationwide Author: Carle Place, New York Car Financing: US Bank Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2014
GE CAPITAL Bob Benjamin Scammed me HARD! !!! Florida Author: Capron , Virginia Loans: GE CAPITAL Florida

Oct 19 2014
Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Vik and Anna Psychic Powerful Visions aka anna and Truth and Light aka vik share scripts and info with one another england Author: warwickshire, Alabama Psychic Fortune Tellers: Psychic Truth and Light and Powerful Visions- Kasamba Internet

Oct 18 2014
Leon Apel Lee Tyler, Outperform Media, VSC Partners, Travel Business Professionals, Trade Daddy, Green Tone Pro, Ven Cleanse, Tech Solution Supply, Green Garcinia, Pure Garcinia, Panama Capital Global Non-payment of wages and exploitation of personal info Panama City Internet Author: San Diego, California Alternative Health: Leon Apel Internet

Oct 18 2014
Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group No Business License Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Eugene, Oregon Collection Agencies: Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group Hallandale Beach, Florida

Oct 18 2014
Ascentium Capital, LLC Patrick Lee and Prima Computer Liars, Cheaters and Bullying Tactics Texas Author: Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Ascentium Capital, LLC Texas

Oct 18 2014
listingswiz, owm homes, credeze, encredi, Leading Edge Financial I subscribed with them and cancelled my subscription with them before the trial period was over. two months later they took out money ($69.90) from my bank account and it was unauthorized. Internet, Georgia Author: tomahawk, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: listingswiz Internet

Oct 17 2014
*NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!!  Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts......Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Attorney prosecutorial misconduct, improper relationship with star witnesses, allowing witnesses to knowingly lie, seeking fame not justice, Sac county Iowa corruption. Tracey Richter falsely convicted evidence leads to overwhelming evidence to estranged husband Michael Roberts, Rexxfield failed polygraph, witness intimidation, evidence tampering, Prosecutors improper relationship with witnesses & Michael Roberts. Roberts witness protection sham. Exaggerated, misleading information to Dateline NBC. Sac City, Iowa
Author: Dana Point, California Criminal Justice System: *NOTICE: July 13, 2014: Ripoff Report Launches Full Investigation!!! Sac County Iowa Prosecutor’sAllegations Warrant Unprecedented Action from Ripoffreport.com regarding Darren Meade Posts....Ben Smith Sac County Iowa Prosecutor Prosecutorial Misconduct | Tracey Richter Falsely Convicted | Overwhelming Evidence Michael Roberts, Rexxfield Sac City, Iowa

Oct 17 2014
Georgia EPPICard MasterCard Debit Card issued by Comerica Bank Company disabled my card without my knowledge and now there is no way to access my account Nationwide Author: Alpharetta, Georgia Credit & Debt Services: Georgia EPPICard Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
Five Point Capital Company Scams Business Owners San Diego, California Author: Rural Hall, North Carolina Financial Services: Five Point Capital San Diego, California

Oct 17 2014
Samsung Galaxy S5 I purchased a brand new Samsung Galazy S5 phone. From the day I received it, the camera gave an error. I called the cell phone carrier and they had me turn the phone on and off, clear the cache, reset to factory settings, etc. Everything they did would not fix the problem. I had to turn the phone off and on every time I wanted to use the phone. I recently found out that this phone has a known issue. I called my carrier and they can only replace it with a refurbished phone. I did not purchase a refurbished phone and therefore will not take one now. I called Samsung and they only thing they will do is have me return the phone to them, wait until they fix it and return it to me. This will be about two weeks. In the meantime, I am without a phone to run my business. I filed a complain with the BBB and they responded that I should call the a number and they would take care of it. I called the number over 10 times and left messages, but as I'm sure you can guess, I never received a call back. This company is useless and I can't wait for Apple to put them out of business. Nationwide Author: New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: Samsung Nationwide