CAPITAL VACATIONS, TRAVEL AGENT NETWORK SUNTASIA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Capital Vacations, Travel Agent Network Suntasia
There may be more specific results for "Capital Vacations, Travel Agent Network Suntasia"
For more specific results for "Capital Vacations, Travel Agent Network Suntasia"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Joseph Stone Capital at Ross Adam Barish Scam Stockbroker, Financial Adviser, Boiler Room Mineola New York Author: NY, New York Investment Brokers: Joseph Stone Capital Mineola, New York

Jul 19 2017
Travel Club Vacation Travel Club We bought into the club in Panama City fl. thinking we would receive the promised discounts on travel We never received the services we were told were ours after paying the initial fee.We have never been careless with our limited funds before and hoped we had a good thing. As it turned out nothing ha been good about it. Key Largo Florida Author: Panama City, Florida Travel Services: Travel Club

Jul 19 2017
Premier Cancun Vacations Lara Dela CuevaMargeoux Flora I was misled that I was taking advantage of a vacation package meant for employees and their families Internet Please Send Information To Resolve the Issue Author: San Jose, California Resorts: Premier Cancun Vacations Internet

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide Deposited a fake check in my checking account for $399 Hialeah, FL Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Bad Check Writers: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service AL They were able to hijack my google listing and attach their banner and link to my site Santa Monica California Author: El Segundo, California Travel Services: Blue Angels Limo DBA LA Town Car Limo Service Santa Monica, California

Jul 19 2017
IRS scam Identified self as Agent Ryan Smith Caller said goodies found in in my taxes. If I disregard the message it will be taken as an offense from My side . He Id'd self as Agent Ryan Smith Unknown, I'm in Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Liars: IRS scam Identified self as Agent Ryan Smith Nationwide

Jul 19 2017
Westgate resorts Company did not respond to me, or my lawyers letter. The resort is burned down that we were supposed to stay at last year. Did not grant us a refund, tried to ask us for more money!! Florida Author: Baden, Pennsylvania Travel Services: Westgate resorts Florida

Jul 19 2017
U Travel Guide U Travel Guide withdrew from my HSA health savings account check #161 in the amount of $399. The ONLY charge that I make is through Online Pharmacies Canada. I fill my eye drops every three months. Otherwise I only use a charge card and I have no checks. Internet Author: Redding, California Travel Services: U Travel Guide Internet

Jul 19 2017
Sunkisstravel.net Sunkiss Travel Sun Kiss Working Holidays Disgusting apartments - False information on website - Kicked out and robbed - No Pay - No Refund London E14 5DY Internet Author: California ORGANIZED CRIME: Sunkisstravel.net Internet

Jul 19 2017
Cascade capital llc Phoenix financial services llc dba Indiana resolution llc Very rude, and a debt I never aquired. Nationwide
Added info Author: Four Oaks, North Carolina BBB Better Business Bureau: Cascade capital llc Nationwide

Jul 18 2017
Providence Capital Financial Services Sent me a check for $4,600, $495,400 to be sent by UPS or Fedex Toronto Ontario Ontario Author: Anderson, South Carolina Cash Services: Providence Capital Financial Services Toronto Ontario, Ontario

Jul 18 2017
Agent Image agentimage.com Agent Image Web Site Builder SCAM El Segundo California Author: Jupiter, Florida Small Business Services: Agent Image El Segundo, California

Jul 17 2017
Equity acquisitions services Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: Cape coral, Florida Travel Services: Equity acquisitions services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Jul 17 2017
Travel2be charging for laggeage that already included in the ticket Online Internet Please, contact us Author: Pompano beach, Florida Air Travel: Travel2be Internet

Jul 15 2017
National Review Network Won 734940 dollars? Scam! Chandler Arizona Author: Bow, Washington Financial Services: National Review Network Chandler , Arizona

Jul 15 2017
Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Numerous offers of business opportunities, accepted payment. Scammed out of payments. Will not return phone calls or emails. Henderson Nevada Author: Woodbridge, Ontario Business Consultants: Thomas Kish of Cash Flow Experts, The Funding Network Woodbridge, Ontario

Jul 15 2017
Real Notary pros Robert FioreAka Ben Zeller, Anthony and Louis Delgato,Lauri Fiore,Aka, Lauri Christensen(maiden)aka Heather and Clair Schmitt are all names that relate to these two bosses of Real Notary Pros,National Notary Network and currently National Notary of Americ Scam St Petersburg Nationwide
Author: St Petersburg, Florida Internet Fraud: Real Notary pros Nationwide

Jul 14 2017
US Health Group USH Advisors Misrepresentation re: monthly premium, coverage, processing claims, in network vs out of network the list goes on. Fort Worth Texas Author: Alabama Health Insurance: US Health Group Fort Worth, Texas

Jul 14 2017
auto loan network constant calls all hours of the day.repeatedly asked not to be contacted and they still do new jersey new jersey Author: TELL CITY, Indiana Car Financing: auto loan network

Jul 13 2017
Travis Miller, Capital Wealth Managers, Yellow Brick Road Wealth Managers Travis Miller Scammer Bundall Queensland Travis if you want help when you post a review post the phone number of the company you're complaining about let me explain Author: Sydney, Alabama Financial Services: Travis Miller, Capital Wealth Managers, Yellow Brick Road Wealth Managers Bundall,

Jul 13 2017
New York Jet Club Eli Lieberman; Eldad Lieberman **COMPLETE FRAUD** DO NOT GIVE THEM A DOLLAR!! Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Air Travel: New York Jet Club Los Angeles, California

Jul 13 2017
Capital One $Fast Cash Capital BanksDavid snider logan CruzMario, cathryn snider,Billyparker, michael Williams,Michael Williams,Sam,Mr. Scott conor O'Brien,mark brown, jimmy ccontrerasI have papers sign by these people making many promises not keptw Promised a loan and a government grant paid fee after fee ,i am ashamed to admitt how much, should have been smarter! they promised to deposit $212,986.00 promised over 50 times i have lost my car and about ready to lose my house Internet Author: Seymour, Indiana Loans: Capital One $Fast Cash Internet

Jul 12 2017
State Farm Insurance Phylis Nichols is the agent but she has nothing to do with the company fraud Collected insurance premiums for years then refused to pay when I filed a claim Columbia Nationwide Author: Centralia, Missouri Real Estate Services: State Farm Insurance Nationwide

Jul 12 2017
Prestigian.com Don't ever book with this company!!! Ripped off for $2800 USD Internet Author: Greenwood Village, Colorado Travel Agencies: Prestigian.com Internet

Jul 12 2017
Vacation inspirations Vacation club scam South Carolina  Author: Queens village, New York Travel Services: Vacation inspirations South Carolina