Your Search | capital vacations, travel agency network, t.a.n

Oct 22 2014
Coast Travel Services, Inc. Coast Travel Travel Agency Sherman Oaks California Author: Sherman Oaks, California Travel Services: Coast Travel Services, Inc. Sherman Oaks, California

Oct 22 2014
Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. Global Connections, Global Discovery Vacations and it's affiliates Breach of Contract West Palm Beach Florida Author: Sarasota, Florida Hotel: Global Vacation Ventures, Inc. West Palm Beach, Florida

Oct 22 2014
WISCONSIN SINGLES OKLAHOMA SINGLES, IOWA SINGLES, OHIO SINGLES, MINNESOTA SINGLES, MISSOURI SINGLES, VIRGINIA SINGLES, WEST VIRGINIA SINGLES, TENNESSEE SINGLES promised to match me with SUITABLE males, i.e. those who were like me in educe. level, travel interests, etc. but the people they offered were my opposites. Madison Wisconsin Author: Madison, Wisconsin Civil Rights Violators: WISCONSIN SINGLES Madison, Wisconsin

Oct 22 2014
Capital Investment Holding Sheikh Abdul Rahman Khalid Bin Mahfouz Front Money Scam Manama ?
Author: Houston, Texas Internet Fraud: Capital Investment Holding Manama, Select State/Province

Oct 22 2014
Capital Management/ Augustus Popo Augustus Popo Roofing Scam in Saint Lucia Saint Lucia, West Indes Internet Author: Orlando, Florida Roofing Companies: Capital Management/ Augustus Popo Internet

Oct 21 2014
Overstockdigital.com Overstock Digital Overstock digital send us a bogus receipt for the item we purchased using a wire transfer so we can receive it in three days. Our church ordered a Panasonic AG-HPX300 P2HD Camcorder w/1-Year USA Warranty for $6499 and what we received was a Panasonic 150, a value of less than $2000. When we attempted to call to recifity the problem they would claim to pass me to customer service which no one answered the phone for over five minutes. No one would discussed any of our concerns. Because wiring money is a federal offense, federal agency has bee notified. We continue to call but they must have our phone in their system where it will not pick up the line. EL Paso Texas Author: EL Paso, Texas Cameras & Video: Overstockdigital.com Internet

Oct 21 2014
Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY I was scammed out of $4800. I was approached by a girl at the mall, and went to the agency. They really know how to push you to sign agreement immediately. I signed my daughter up. After I paid - I never receive any more phonce call and they never return phone calls, Never send memonthly reports as stipulate on the agreement, and when i called - the vmsg stated they are temp. out of business. I send many email and no one had called me back. I signed a five year contract and pre-paid for future photo shoot. I wish i know before what a rip off company this is. I am going to seek legal action to get my money back. Boca Raton Florida Author: hollywood, Florida Modeling & Talent Agencies: Inter FACE MODELING COMPANY Boca Raton , Florida

Oct 21 2014
Trading Advantage Capital REVIEW: Customer Satisfaction Commitment: Trading Advantage Capital is committed to 100% customer satisfaction. Trading Advantage Capital implemented strategic changes ensuring client satisfaction and success by developing new ways helping clients search for new education opportunities effectively even in the sort of challenging market we face today. *UPDATE: Trading Advantage Capital pledges to resolve customer issues to the best of their ability. Customers should feel safe, confident and secure when doing business with Trading Advantage Capital. Recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: Port Alberni, British Columbia Seminar Programs: Trading Advantage Chicago, Illinois

Oct 21 2014
College Network The most misleading, disappointing,financial draining and clinically depressing choice I have made! Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: College Network Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Relocation Network Camel Movers CHARGED DOUBLE THE ORIGINAL QUOTE, TRASHED OUR PROPERTIES AND DAMAGED VIRTUALLY EVERYTHING! SAN JOSE, CA Internet
Author: California Moving Companies: Relocation Network Internet

Oct 20 2014
direct capital Steve there sexually harassing me Portsmouth New Hampshire Author: van wert, Ohio Brokerage Companies: direct capital Portsmouth, New Hampshire

Oct 20 2014
Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Scammed Playa Ocotel, Guanacaste Costa Rica Author: Winnipeg, Manitoba Toll Booth Cashiers: Coco Bay Resorts Luxury Leisure Alliance Vacation Liquidation Management las palmas CS Travel Network Guancaste, Select State/Province

Oct 20 2014
Glenn Purdy Canadian Alliance Network, CanInvest Inc. Not able to deliver on his many many words! Winnipeg, Calgary, Toronto Nationwide Author: Ontario Sales People: Glenn Purdy Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Pendrick Capital Partners Scam request for payment of medical bill Charlotte Nationwide Author: wallace, Michigan Emergency Medical Services: Commonwealth Financial Systems Inc Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. I sent two money order 1- $100 & 2- $50 as they ask me to sent me certificate regard travel ,round-trip airfare & Marriott stay & three days rental car with enterprise or Alamo tental agencies. all this was since April 2014 until at this time I didn't get nothing from them -no mail to contect . LAKE MARY Florida Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Attorneys General: SMART TRAVEL & INCENTIVES, INC. LAKE MARY, Florida

Oct 20 2014
capital one falsely accused of having a capital one credit card and using it to make a purchase in a state which I have never been in Nationwide Author: St.John's, New Foundland Credit Card Fraud: capital one Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Ez Capital Group, LLC Ez Biz Holdings, LLC Ez Biz Holdings Group, LLC Kaysa Oil & Gas LLC World Merchant Services, L.L.C. They are praying on small business Phishing for credit information. Melbourne, FL Internet Author: Bensalem, Pennsylvania Banks: Chris Marks Scott William Clymo Ez Funding, LLC Internet

Oct 19 2014
GE CAPITAL Bob Benjamin Scammed me HARD! !!! Florida Author: Capron , Virginia Loans: GE CAPITAL Florida

Oct 18 2014
Leon Apel Lee Tyler, Outperform Media, VSC Partners, Travel Business Professionals, Trade Daddy, Green Tone Pro, Ven Cleanse, Tech Solution Supply, Green Garcinia, Pure Garcinia, Panama Capital Global Non-payment of wages and exploitation of personal info Panama City Internet Author: San Diego, California Alternative Health: Leon Apel Internet

Oct 18 2014
Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group No Business License Hallandale Beach Florida Author: Eugene, Oregon Collection Agencies: Florida Capital Recovery Inc...aka Capital Recovery Group Hallandale Beach, Florida

Oct 18 2014
Ascentium Capital, LLC Patrick Lee and Prima Computer Liars, Cheaters and Bullying Tactics Texas Author: Schuylkill Haven, Pennsylvania Unusual Rip-Off: Ascentium Capital, LLC Texas

Oct 17 2014
collection consultants collection agency this collection company never notified me of this bill and the interest their charging is way to much.... Glendale CA Author: RIVERSIDE, California Unusual Rip-Off: collection consultants Glendale, Select State/Province

Oct 17 2014
Five Point Capital Company Scams Business Owners San Diego, California Author: Rural Hall, North Carolina Financial Services: Five Point Capital San Diego, California

Oct 17 2014
Gold Crown Resort telemarketing Liars, rip off, represent out-dated low class properties Nationwide Author: Ocoee, Tennessee Travel Services: Gold Crown Resort Nationwide

Oct 17 2014
ACENDAS ALL ABOUT TRAVEL, GINGER COOK, HORRIBLE BUSINESS ETHICS, PRACTICES Mission Kansas
Author: Overland Park, Kansas Travel Agents: ACENDAS Mission, Kansas