CAPITALFIRST, ADVANTAGE CAPITAL, PREMIERONE Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: CapitalFirst, Advantage Capital, PremierOne
There may be more specific results for "CapitalFirst, Advantage Capital, PremierOne"
For more specific results for "CapitalFirst, Advantage Capital, PremierOne"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

1, Report #1020058

Aug 22 2017

Aug 22 2017
Yonkers Kia Taking advantage of senior citizens. charging me for service not performed and never returning me calls. Yonkers New York Author: Riverdale, New York Auto Repair Service: Yonkers Kia Yonkers, New York

Aug 21 2017
Swift Capital Rudy Exceptionally Rude Chicago Illinois Author: Colorado Springs, Colorado Financial Services: Swift Capital Chicago, Illinois

Aug 21 2017
Cascade Capital llc series C Original creditor: Floridian Hospitalist Services LLC FHS 12 letters in the mailbox today all from the Cascade Capital LLC Series C, in Petaluma California Petaluma California Author: Cocoa, Florida Attorney Generals: Cascade Capital llc series C Petaluma, California

Aug 19 2017
Cenkings Capital They Rip me Off with $1000 Internet
Author: Palm Bay, Florida Investment Brokers: Cenkings Capital Internet

Aug 19 2017
Vision Optique A pathetic business with lying employees. We called our insurance to see if they were on the list and they were, so we called their Mandeville office and asked if they in fact did take our insurance and they said yes and then our insurance company told us they covered contact exam and when we made the appointment the lady we spoke with also said yes a contact exam is covered under your insurance. So upon taking my son to have his contact exam I go to check out and they tried to charge me almost $200. They took advantage of him not knowing when he was having his exam and up sold him some glasses with extra charges on them for some special coating that he did not need and he was not there for a glasses exam. His appointment was specifically scheduled for a contact exam, he had no reason for them to give him the glasses exam and add a bunch of fees except pure greed. Mandeville Louisiana Author: Covington, Louisiana Better Business Bureau: Vision Optique Mandeville, Louisiana

Aug 18 2017
COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT.  I was taken advantage of financially by Mr. Smith (COREY P. Smith) for the amount of $2000. I am disabled and I have suffered greatly as a result. Memphis Tennessee
Author: Brooklyn, New York Unusual Rip-Off: COREY P. SMITH; CREDO BOOKS; AUTHOR OF HOW TO OUTSMART THE CREDIT BUREAUS & CONSPIRACY OF CREDIT. Internet

Aug 18 2017
Jones Junction Kia Gives outrageous quotes on minor repairs Bel Air Maryland Dealership Author: edgewood, Maryland Auto Mechanics: Jones Junction Kia Bel Air, Maryland

Aug 17 2017
Pendrick capital partners Fraudulent collection notice Nationwide Author: Golden, Colorado Emergency Medical Services: Pendrick capital partners Nationwide

Aug 17 2017
Gordon Chevrolet Took Advantage of My Mothers Death Philadelphia Pennsylvania Thank you, Diane Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: Gordon Chevrolet Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Aug 16 2017
Walnut Valley Cowboys Walnut Valley Cowboys FootballJunior All American League Non-Profit Oranization took advantage of us Walnut California Author: POMONA, California Sports Teams & Clubs: Walnut Valley Cowboys Internet

Aug 16 2017
Julio Cardoso Elite Capital Realty Property Damage Condo was RUINED Miami Florida False Report Author: Miami Beach, Realtors: Julio Cardoso Miami, Florida

Aug 16 2017
US Bank Matt - Manager US Bank steals money with overdraft fees Loomis California Since Author: Loomis, California Banks: US Bank Loomis, California

Aug 14 2017
Montana Capital N. Hollywood California Author: Anaheim, California Loans: Montana Capital N. Hollywood, California

Aug 14 2017
ic freeshipping.com every month they take $12.97 out of my credit card. i don't know them. their phone number is discontinued CT Connecticut RE: IC FreeShipping.com Author: niagara falls, New York Credit Card Fraud: ic freeshipping.com Connecticut

Aug 12 2017
Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Cobalt Sports Capital, T Tysdal, Impact Opportunities Fund, IOF, Genesis Holdings, LLC, Genesis Fluid Solutions, Tyler Tysdal, Tyler Capital, Tyler, Tyler Tysdal is a fraud and scammer. All his investments go broke but somehow he doesn't. GREENWOOD VILLAGE Colorado
Author: Huntsville, Alabama Financial Services: Tyler Tysdal, Grant Carter, Impact Opportunities Fund, T Tysdal, Title Card Capital, Cobalt Sports Capital GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado

Aug 12 2017
Glenridge Capital / Grey MT I have not received any help,Glenridge no longer answers calls,they never completes any withdrawals London, England Author: Rochester,, Minnesota Investment Brokers: Glenridge Capital / Grey MT England

Aug 11 2017
Pendrick Capital Partners LLC Pitbull NIghtmare Key West Florida Author: Boston, Massachusetts Emergency Medical Services: Pendrick Capital Partners LLC Key WEst, Florida

19, Report #1391926

Aug 10 2017
Advantage Rent A Car Misleading prices. Lies. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Glen Cove, New York Auto & Truck Rental: Advantage Rent A Car Las Vegas, Nevada

Aug 10 2017
Fitzgerald Subaru Rockville MD Predators That Takes Advantage of Women Rockville Maryland Author: Rockville, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Fitzgerald Subaru Rockville MD Rockville, Maryland

Aug 09 2017
Mplissit / Steve Be/ EB Suffit/ EB BE/ Steve Dechene/ Steve D Broner Mpliss.it Steve Be (one of his many aliases) raises capital from investors for this fake management company, only to use the money to live on. Nationwide
Author: Los Angeles, California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Mplissit / Steve Be/ EB Suffit/ EB BE/ Steve Dechene/ Steve D Broner Nationwide

Aug 09 2017
IDA .....independent Dealers Advantage ,LLC 780 Buford Highway ,Bldg C-100Suwanee Ga.30024 Took payments then start going back several months previous saying payments were never made Suwanee Georgia Author: Athens, Georgia BBB Better Business Bureau: IDA .....independent Dealers Advantage ,LLC Suwanee, Georgia

Aug 08 2017
Resurgence capital llc Deerfield il location Stole 12,000 out of my bank account Deerfield Illinois Possible reason... Author: Chicago , Illinois Unusual Rip-Off: Resurgence capital llc Deerfield il location Deerfield , Illinois

Aug 08 2017
TitleMax Titlemax, Pulaski, TN About 5 months ago I got a loan from Title Max for $1.100.00, I have been paying over $200.00 per month.They mailed me this summury claiming I owe $1.343.00. I called them and said I have been paying you about $220.00 per month how can I owe you that much money. They claim that about $900.00 that I have paid was only interest. This don't make sinse to me they are robbing me. They said I had to pay another $1.400.00 to get out of this loan. They are crooks, they take advantage of poor people. I am disabled and on a fixed income I cant afford this Pulaski Tennessee Author: Prospect, Tennessee Attorney Generals: TitleMax Pulaski, Tennessee

Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney Texas
DETAILED REPORT: Opes Financial Solutions & Rake Murray Author: Tempe, Arizona Insurance Agencies: Opes Financial Solutions, LLC McKinney, Texas