Your Search | capitol choice consumer credit & e credit solutions

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Licus, matt O'neill scam alert! smooth talking liar! Kaiser Missouri Author: Brumley, Missouri Auto Dealers: Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Kaiser, Missouri

Oct 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Google this company and there is reported scam activity. I am waiting a refund. I will update. Dallas Texas Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Services Unlimited Estimates and Services Not Complied With Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Services Unlimited Fayetteville, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
platepass/ American traffic solutions I was referred from triple AAA- to Hertz- then resulted in the Fraudulent charges from Platepass. Fraudulent charges from Platepass ,american traffic solutions, via Hertz Scottsdale Arizona Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: platepass/ American traffic solutions Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 21 2014
nexiem solutionsand associates llc Karen Baine Scam Artist & a thief Decatur Georia Author: mt vernon , New York Credit & Debt Services: nexiem solutionsand associates llc Internet

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
financial help services American debt relief debited bank account have not made payments to creditors Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: vienna, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: financial help services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 21 2014
aol inc.dept 5110 aol bills me for account no used since 1998 sterling Virginia Author: salinas, California Credit Card Fraud: aol inc.dept 5110 sterling, Virginia

Oct 21 2014
Midland Credit Management, Inc. H. Torres, Division Manager I am a senior citizen. I have never heard of Washington Mutual. They threatened to ruin my credit, which is agianst the law. San Diego California Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Collection Agencies: Midland Credit Management, Inc. San Diego, California

Oct 21 2014
Capitol Mazda Bate and Switch Auto Loans San Jose California Author: San Jose, California Auto Dealers: Capitol Mazda San Jose, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
EIN filing service I put in is and this website came up Internet Author: Lake Worth, Florida Consumer Services: EIN filing service Internet

Oct 21 2014
marvin morgan bailbonds this is the worst company to deal with  bronx New York Author: yonkers , Alabama Credit Services: marvin morgan bailbonds bronx , New York

Oct 21 2014
Healthcare Beware of SCAM. This Healthcare fraudulently charge my American Express card. MELVILLE New York Author: Washington, DC, Dist of Columbia Credit Card Fraud: Healthcare MELVILLE, New York

Oct 21 2014
America Express Prepaid Should call it India Express. Unable to upload funds supposed a glitch. Promise to fix after 8 wks nothing. New York New York Author: Carson City, Nevada Credit & Debt Services: America Express Prepaid Internet

Oct 21 2014
United States Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau’s executive team & employees dedicated to customer satisfaction. United States Gold Bureau’s approach to business focused on providing, building lasting relationships by providing highest customer satisfaction in the industry. *UPDATE: U.S. Gold Bureau pledges commitment to always improve operations by joining Ripoff Report’s Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation and Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits the consumer by increasing their confidence when doing business with a member business. U.S. Gold Bureau recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service. Author: Las Cruces, New Mexico Gold & Silver Investments: US Gold Bureau, Austin Texas Austin , Texas

Oct 21 2014
credit collection services CCS-USA they are trying to collect for Nationwide Insurance when the payment is automatically debited from my account and it is for the wrong amount which has never been charged to me by Nationwide Newton Massachusetts Author: Alabama Insurance Companies: credit collection services Newton, Massachusetts

Oct 21 2014
Scoresense OTL Scoresense Credit Report Monitoring Dallas Internet Author: Fremont, California Credit Reporting Agencies: Scoresense Internet

Oct 21 2014
College Network The most misleading, disappointing,financial draining and clinically depressing choice I have made! Nationwide Author: Ojai, California Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: College Network Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Choice Home Warranty Beware of this company. They will not pay claims. Nationwide Author: Waldorf, Maryland Home Warranty Companies: Choice Home Warranty Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
Direct merchants bank I received a bill for 25,000 from direct merchants bank. I have no account with them. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Direct merchants bank Nationwide

Oct 20 2014
Vita fit Garcinia cambogia plus green coffe cleanse Charged my card $160 without my consent Las vegas Internet Author: Mattoon, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: Vita fit Internet

Oct 20 2014
Equifax Confirmation code required to dispute Author: Kansas Credit Reporting Agencies: Equifax Select State/Province