Your Search | capitol choice consumer credit & e credit solutions

Oct 22 2014
Avoir Skin care billed under plexskinc complete sham. trial offer a hoax to obtain access to credit card Internet Author: Silver City, New Mexico Drug Manufacturers: Avoir Skin care Internet

Oct 22 2014
Walmart Web Control fraud, counterfeit check, consumer service evaluator, quality control program, accounts closed, Bentonville Arkansas Author: Cleveland, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Walmart Web Control Bentonville, Arkansas

Oct 22 2014
US airways Master credit card Declined issuing Credit card ,using false credit bureau report willmington Internet Author: Concord, North Carolina Credit Services: US airways Master credit card Internet

Oct 22 2014
Northern Leasing Company, Lew Ison, Nation Wide Merchant Services, Sun Enterprises are all ripoff and frauds taylorsville, Utah Author: taylorsville, Utah Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Northern Leasing Company taylorsville, Utah

Oct 22 2014
U.S. Gold Bureau REVIEW: U.S. Gold Bureau dedicated to total customer satisfaction. U.S. Gold Bureau is leading choice for education & investments in precious metal bullion bars, coins, Investment Grade & numismatic coins, diamonds, & other alternative assets. Author: minooka, Illinois Financial Services: US GOLD BUREAU AUSTIN, Texas

Oct 22 2014
ACS Incorporation Cash Advance Sent threatening e-mails and claim to have my social security number. Didn't figure out the scam until five months into everything, in which case I am now out $524.75 from being so gullible to their scam. Just realized they sent two different lawsuit numbers, their emails are misspelled, they sent multiple emails with different amounts during the months I've paid. I never saw the signs, my emotions consumed the threats. Internet Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Credit & Debt Services: ACS Incorporation Internet

Oct 22 2014
Santa Fe Power Sports Beware sell cars that should be salvaged, they do not stand by what they sell. Dishonest. Tell people they are help rebuild credit and then sell you junk. Alachua Florida Author: Alachua, Florida Auto Dealers: Santa Fe Power Sports Alachua, Florida

Oct 22 2014
ClearClick Software Cassette2USB.com Sold me a product that does not work and has failed to respond to any of my 4 e-mails do not know Internet Author: Prairie Village, Kansas Miscellaneous Electronics: ClearClick Software Internet

Oct 22 2014
American credit shield Scam Deerfield Beach Florida Author: Wisconsin Liars: American credit shield Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
skin glow Equinox not sure They asked for £4.95 for postage only for a trial package. Then took £95.00 after 15 days from my bank account which I had not signed for. JEM House, Cranleigh Surrey UK GU6 8TT Nationwide Author: hemel hempstead UK, Alabama Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: skin glow Equinox Nationwide

Oct 22 2014
Diamond credit solutions Trudy foster did not honor contract. Promised 6 months of service but I only got 3 months dallas Texas Author: fort worth, Texas Credit Reporting Agencies: Diamond credit solutions dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Beverages & More Bevmo Stole case, didn't put in register, charged it to credit card Emeryville Ca Author: Emeryville, California Liquor & Wine Stores: Beverages & More Emeryville, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
Dealer Force Solutions Don Queen Don Queen is notorious for stealing from his employees Dunedin Florida Author: clearwater, Florida Telemarketing Companies: Dealer Force Solutions Dunedin, Florida

Oct 21 2014
USA Benefits called USA Benefits. A lady Named Liz at 9:36 am on 9/5/2014. I gave her my details and my credit card information, I told her I cancelled the offer for the $29.xx; yet did not received my $100.xx gift certificate--however, they took two payments from my credit card $1.95. You told me I receive it--but to date, I've received nothing! Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: USA Benefits Internet

Oct 21 2014
Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Licus, matt O'neill scam alert! smooth talking liar! Kaiser Missouri Author: Brumley, Missouri Auto Dealers: Lake Instant Credit Auto Sales, Inc. Kaiser, Missouri

Oct 21 2014
Union Workers Credit Services Google this company and there is reported scam activity. I am waiting a refund. I will update. Dallas Texas Author: Sandy, Utah Credit & Debt Services: Union Workers Credit Services Dallas, Texas

Oct 21 2014
Services Unlimited Estimates and Services Not Complied With Fayetteville North Carolina Author: Fayetteville, North Carolina Consumer Services: Services Unlimited Fayetteville, North Carolina

Oct 21 2014
Lease Finance Group LLC I'm a bakery owner, they lied to me, there charching me for a service I never used. New York New York Author: Fresno, California Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: Lease Finance Group LLC New York, New York

Oct 21 2014
Direct C-Cost Inc On 1o/21/2014, I received a letter in my postal mail box from an unknown sender. The envelope did not have a return address and was post marked from Madrid/Spain. The envelope contained a check for the amount of $1,972.68. There was also a letter from Celia White director of operations. The letter sated that I was chosen to particate in a Quality Control Program as a Consumer Service Evaluator. The letter gave intructions to activate check through the web site, and that I would receive Assigment. The letter was decorated with company logos of Wal mart, K mart, Rite Aid, Sears, and a few others. The letter also instructed to scan all receipts and send to coordinator@directccinc.com. Englewood Cliffs New Jersey Author: Glen Ellen, California Unusual Rip-Off: Direct C-Cost Inc New Jersey, Select State/Province

Oct 21 2014
platepass/ American traffic solutions I was referred from triple AAA- to Hertz- then resulted in the Fraudulent charges from Platepass. Fraudulent charges from Platepass ,american traffic solutions, via Hertz Scottsdale Arizona Author: Wilmington, North Carolina Auto & Truck Rental: platepass/ American traffic solutions Scottsdale , Arizona

Oct 21 2014
nexiem solutionsand associates llc Karen Baine Scam Artist & a thief Decatur Georia Author: mt vernon , New York Credit & Debt Services: nexiem solutionsand associates llc Internet

Oct 21 2014
grant awarded called stating that I was awarded 8400.00 in US Grants and do not have to pay it back. Gave me a number to call and that person will not answer the phone. I gave them an old unemployement credit card number to put the funds into. Nationwide Author: Arlington, Texas Financial Services: grant awarded Nationwide

Oct 21 2014
financial help services American debt relief debited bank account have not made payments to creditors Fort Lauderdale Florida Author: vienna, West Virginia Credit & Debt Services: financial help services Fort Lauderdale , Florida

Oct 21 2014
aol inc.dept 5110 aol bills me for account no used since 1998 sterling Virginia Author: salinas, California Credit Card Fraud: aol inc.dept 5110 sterling, Virginia

Oct 21 2014
Midland Credit Management, Inc. H. Torres, Division Manager I am a senior citizen. I have never heard of Washington Mutual. They threatened to ruin my credit, which is agianst the law. San Diego California Author: Bethlehem, Georgia Collection Agencies: Midland Credit Management, Inc. San Diego, California