Your Search | capitol first, & hartford auto club

1, Report #1341970

Dec 07 2016
Ford Motors, Shopping Card Store, Go Shopping Mall Ford Motors sends out invitations for events with advertising $300 shopping card spree winnings. You win, all right. But when you try to buy something, you find out that you have to pay with YOUR credit card - so the $300 is worthless. It's a hoax, or rather a scam from Ford side. Ford Motors should be ashamed of themselves. Disgusting - I feel soooo taken Internet Author: Vicksburg, Mississippi Auto Dealers: Ford Motors Internet

2, Report #1341949

Dec 07 2016
True Auto Targeting elderly Fort worth Nationwide Author: Antelope, California Auto Warranty: True Auto Nationwide

3, Report #1341938

Dec 07 2016
onlinetires.com THE REP SENT ME THE WRONG TIRES AND REFUSE TO TAKE THEM BACK AND GIVE ME THE RIGHT ONES, THEY STOLE FROM ME. I CAN SHOW YOU CALL ME OR EMAIL ME (((REDACTED))) Cerritos
Author: Calie, California Auto Parts: onlinetires.com Cerritos,

Dec 07 2016
Horse Powered Equestrian Tara Lynn PotempaTara SladekTara Potempa-Sladek Avoid this facility at all costs. Overpriced, horses are not taken care of very well Homer Glen Illinois Do your research first Author: Oak Forest, Illinois Horse Breeders / Trainers / Boarding: Horse Powered Equestrian Homer Glen, Illinois

Dec 07 2016
Prestige Cars Prestige Cars of HollywoodPrestige Auto Boutique Inc. ** WORST Car Buying Experience ever! I Got ROBBED! Dishonest HORRIBLE Car dealer reported MULTIPLE Time by other buyers! BUYER BEWARE!! Hollywood Florida RESPONDING TO A COMPLAINT Author: atlanta, Georgia Auto Dealers: Prestige Cars Hollywood , Florida

Dec 07 2016
Auto Protection Plus Enterprise Financial Group, Inc., Omnisure Group LLC, I had 30 days to look over the policy.And promised a full refund if the policy wouldn't work for us. After looking over the policy I decided to cancel.  Santa Ana California Author: Tryon, Oklahoma Auto Warranty: Auto Protection Plus Santa Ana, California

Dec 07 2016
Continental Warranty Inc. This company offers very expensive so-called comprehensive auto warranties and then nickels and dimes customers when repairs are needed or just refuses to cover repairs outright! Claymont Delaware Author: Bethesda, Maryland Auto Warranty: Continental Warranty Inc. Claymont, Delaware

Dec 07 2016
Meineke York Pennsylvania Author: lancaster, Pennsylvania Auto Inspection: Meineke York, Pennsylvania

Dec 07 2016
sample rd Carmax of pompano beach on november 15,2016,carmax of pompano sold me a car all papers where signed,done deal,righr?wrong! pompano beach Florida you do not understand my loan was already approved Author: Boca Raton, Florida Auto Dealers: sample rd Carmax of pompano beach pompano beach, Florida

Dec 07 2016
ScoreSense Ripped off $39.95 out of my debit card Texas Author: Hartford, Connecticut Credit Card Fraud: ScoreSense

Dec 06 2016
Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Mathis Tire Corporate Office & Headquarters 5 weeks after getting my oil changed my motor started knocking and I called Mathis corporate number and I got the run around  Memphis Tennessee not due to oil change Author: Memphis, Tennessee Oil Companies: Mathis Auto & Tire /Good year Memphis,

Dec 06 2016
Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP USMMP USMMP FALLS VICTIM TO INSIDIOUS SCAMMER ADAM MARRERO New York City Internet Author: Alabaster, Alabama Auto Advertising Services: Dealer Source Group & Elite Training Solutions USMMP Internet

Dec 06 2016
A Greco automotive Gave an estimate & said he forgot to add labor. Charged additional $1050.00 Stuart Florida
Did you notice that box on the lower left corner of the receipt? Author: Stuart , Florida Auto Repair Service: A Greco automotive

Dec 06 2016
Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker Sales Manager - Shelton Thacker LIED to me!! Buford Georgia Author: Buford, Georgia Auto Dealers: Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA Buford, Georgia

Dec 06 2016
Muscle Motors Reno Muscle Motors Reno, Musclemotors Reno, BUYER BEWARE SCAM ALERT Reno Nevada Author: Roseville, California Auto Dealers: Muscle Motors Reno Reno, Nevada

Dec 06 2016
Auto Equipment Depot Sunco Automotive llc. Best Buy Auto Equipment Fraud!, Theft, And down right dishonest. Tempe Arizona Author: peachtree city, Georgia Auto Parts: Auto Equipment Depot Tempe, Arizona

Dec 06 2016
toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl sold me a new car with inferior after market parts and did not disclose at purchase and will not replace now that it has failed hollywood Florida Because.... Author: palm springs, Florida Auto Dealers: toyota of hollywood, hollywood, fl hollywood, Florida

Dec 06 2016
EMPOWER INSURANCE Stole my money Fort worth Texas Author: Arlington, Texas Auto Advertising Services: EMPOWER INSURANCE Internet

Dec 06 2016
pep boys chino ca. on Central Avenue Oil pan stripped second vehicle report from 2011 chino California Author: chino, California Auto Service Stations: pep boys Chino California chino, California

Dec 06 2016
thrifty auto sales No warranty, Service dont know what there doing. gilbert Arizona Author: santan, Arizona Auto Dealers: thrifty auto sales gilbert, Arizona

Dec 06 2016
USA AUTO BREACH OF CONTRACT & ILLEGAL ACTION BY OVERCHARGING CREDIT CARDS 4PAYMENTS LAWRENCEVILLE Nationwide Author: stone , Georgia Auto Dealers: USA AUTO Nationwide

Dec 06 2016
Satin Youth, Try Satin Youth, Satin Youth Cream Trial offer, scam, credit card fishing, auto ship Internet
Author: California Beauty Products: Satin Youth Internet

xenonhids.com STAY AWAY - BAD BUSINESS Internet
Author: Indian Trail, North Carolina Auto Audio Electronics: xenonhids.com Internet

Dec 06 2016
1965 Ordered Mug On 11/12/16 , Paid 17.98 Charged to My Visa And Now 12/06/16 And No Mug At All . Clearwater FLORIDA Author: Orange City, Florida BBB Better Business Bureau: Rescuer's Club. Internet

Dec 05 2016
 I was taken advantage of...I am a senior citizen 76 years old and hooman Nissan lied and cheated me...I was told my vechile was certified...it wasn't.. I took my vechile back 3 times within 4 months of purchase because of the same problem..I purchased extra Warranty for my protection..now nothing I paid for, or was promised is getting fixed...a new motor is required on my vechile that I owed for less than 6 months.. Long Beach California Author: Bellflower, California Auto Warranty: Hooman Nissan Long Beach , California