Your Search | capitol first, & hartford auto club

1, Report #1191720

Nov 27 2014
COMMERCIAL AUTO / RALPH STRITMATTER Ralph will steal from you. Expectantly likes the elderly. So take his a$$ to court. Defendant by owner and partner Ralph Stritmatter. Mr. Stritmatter states that Commercial Auto, Inc. is no longer incorporated. He states that it is a partnership between him and his son. Cause submitted. Evidence heard.  FORT WAYNE Indiana Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana Auto Mechanics: COMMERCIAL AUTO FORT WAYNE, Indiana

2, Report #1191666

Nov 27 2014
Maguire Nissan Roher brothers Scam Artists Lebanon Pennsylvania Author: Lebanon, Pennsylvania Auto Repair Service: Maguire Nissan Lebanon, Pennsylvania

3, Report #1191646

Nov 26 2014
READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS BAD SALES HYANNIS Massachusetts Author: WEST BARNSTABLE, Massachusetts Auto Dealers: READY CREDIT OF HYANNIS HYANNIS, Massachusetts

4, Report #1191619

Nov 26 2014
MET ED FIRST ENERGY representative misleads and omits information creating inacurate file that causes repeated payment issues. Akron  Ohio Author: stroudsburg, Pennsylvania Electrical Services: MET ED FIRST ENERGY Nationwide

5, Report #1191566

Nov 26 2014
Nu Derma aka NUVI skincare and Vibrante Skincare BEWARE OF SCAM -Unfortunately before checking Ripoff Report on Nov 24 I ordered Nu Derma skincare sample together with Vibrante sample from ad online offering 2 skincare product samples to be used together ,at cost of mailing only for $4.95 each for the samples. The charge of $9.90 was withdrawn from my account within a couple of minutes. I then checked Ripoff Report and saw 11,000 complaints about this company withdrawing $100's of dollars without permission or notice once they have your credit card. I immediately called my bank and canceled the card upon their advice, that no other charges could be made on that card number. I should have known something was wrong when they did not include ability to use Paypal where they dont get the numbers on your card. On Nov 26 I received notice from both NuDerma and Vibrante that the shipment had been made. The notice gave a tracking a # but no address of the companies, only a 800 phone number for questions. I called the Vibrante phone number first and was conected with customer service Ann. I told her to close my account, I had canceled my credit card and no further charges to my card could be made. She agreed to cancel my account. Then I called NuDerma, was connected to customer service, and told her there were 11000 complaints about the company charging without permission, so I had canceled my credit card and they could not make any other charges to that card, and if they tried I would bring criminal charges for fraud against them. She refused to close my account, said the complaints were lies, to which I answered 11000 people couldn't all be lying and she hung up on me. Without agreeing to close my account. Santa Ana California Author: Delray Beach, Florida Beauty Salons: Nu SDerma aka NUVI skincare Santa Ana, California

6, Report #1191565

Nov 26 2014
LA Motor Sports : Liars, Cheats, Dirty Rats, Scumbags, Windom Minnesota Author: Windom, Minnesota Auto Dealers: LA Motor Sports Windom, Minnesota

7, Report #1191540

Nov 26 2014
o`reillys auto parts sold wrong/defective part which caused possible 1000`s in damage jackson Tennessee Author: jackson, Tennessee Auto Parts: o`reillys auto parts jackson, Tennessee

8, Report #1191559

Nov 26 2014
Spirit Airline 9 dollars fare club scam would not refund unknown fare charge USA Nationwide Author: Long Island, New York Airlines: Spirit Airline Nationwide

9, Report #1191528

Nov 26 2014
handyman club of america they send me things that I do not order and then tried to charge me a large amount to pay and they have no phone number for customer service to complain charlotte North Carolina Author: Warsaw, Indiana Hardware & Tools: handyman club of america charlotte, North Carolina

10, Report #1191508

Nov 26 2014
AAA Carolinas You will not get what you pay for Charlotte North Carolina Author: Durham, North Carolina Auto Clubs: AAA Carolinas Charlotte , North Carolina

11, Report #1191474

Nov 25 2014
Jones-West Ford Automotive Malpractice is the best way to describe the experience I had at Jones-West Ford. Their service department gives new Reno Nevada Author: Reno, Nevada Auto Dealers: Jones-West Ford Reno, Nevada

12, Report #1191458

Nov 25 2014
Ryder Claims Beware - Condones clients to hit personal property and not pay for damages Watauga Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Rentals: Ryder Claims Littleton, Colorado

13, Report #1191455

Nov 25 2014
MBM Corporation President Ned Ginsburg MBM are okay wtih drivers breaking the law Watauga Texas Author: Fort Worth, Texas Auto Repair Service: MBM Corporation Charleston, South Carolina

14, Report #1191450

Nov 25 2014
Rick Hendrick Chevrolet, Carlos Luna, Leo Fulleda DO NOT TRUST WITH YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! THEY STOLE MY DOWN PAYMENT! Atlanta Georgia Author: Decatur, Georgia Auto Dealers: Rick Hendrick Chevrolet Atlanta, Georgia

15, Report #1191443

Nov 25 2014
Essey Tire Cut the wiring harness to the wheel speed sensor on my new truck and offers no solution Belle vernon Pennsylvania Author: Monongahela , Pennsylvania Auto Tire shops: Essey Tire Belle vernon, Pennsylvania

16, Report #1191416

Nov 25 2014
Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Tried to get my Confidential Information West Palm Beach, may be Internet Author: San Francisco, California Auto Warranty: Turnkey Auto Group, Inc. Internet

17, Report #1191394

Nov 25 2014
IAA Inc aka IAAI aka Insurance Auto Auctions Inc Sold me a total loss vehicle with out indicating it on the posting ,frame damage, Anaheim CALIFORNIA Author: Spring Valley, California Auto Dealers: IAA Inc Nationwide

18, Report #1191379

Nov 25 2014
Budget Car Rentail Charged Fees due to Negligence on Budget. Ontario California Author: Pomona, California Auto & Truck Rental: Budget Car Rentail Ontario, California

19, Report #1191352

Nov 25 2014
National Street Machine Club Total Scam Charlotte North Carolina Author: Aurora, Colorado $$ REWARDS Offered: National Street Machine Club Charlotte, North Carolina

20, Report #1191250

Nov 25 2014
Roy R Lustig ESQ FIRST CITY FUNDING GROUP, L.L.C registered agent Roy R Lustig Miami Florida Author: Miami, Florida Attorneys General: Roy R Lustig ESQ Miami,

21, Report #1191331

Nov 25 2014
Roadrunner auto transport shady ripoff company Bethpage New York and  Nationwide Author: sterling heights, Michigan Shipping Companies: Roadrunner auto transport Nationwide

22, Report #1191330

Nov 25 2014
Anything Auto Parts All Things Auto Parts Unprofessional, Racist, Rude Jacksonville Florida Author: ..., New Jersey Auto Parts: Anything Auto Parts Jacksonville, Florida

23, Report #1190964

Nov 23 2014
Loftus Auto City Ramco Finance, Brendan Loftus Stole my money Taunton Massachusetts Author: Pawtucket, Rhode Island Auto Dealers: Loftus Auto City Taunton, Massachusetts

24, Report #1190949

Nov 23 2014
General Motors 2004 Chevrolet Silverado 2004 Chevrolet Silverado Brake Failure at 85,000 miles Detroit Michigan Author: Petersburg, Kentucky Auto Warranty: General Motors Nationwide

25, Report #1190926

Nov 23 2014
Handyman Club of America Ignored my cancellation to their magazine...they keep sending books to me Charlotte Internet Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Advertising / Deceptive: Handyman Club of America Internet