CAPITOL VACATIONS, GUARDIAN MARKET VERSATALK Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Capitol Vacations, Guardian Market Versatalk
There may be more specific results for "Capitol Vacations, Guardian Market Versatalk"
For more specific results for "Capitol Vacations, Guardian Market Versatalk"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 28 2017
American Vacations Yucatan Solsan I too was scam by this company who I thought was a credible company. I bought a vacation package and I was told that I would have to call the hotel to make reservations. I can not contact the company because the number I have has been disconnected. Scam! Not sure Internet Author: GREENWOOD, South Carolina Travel Agencies: American Vacations Yucatan Solsan Internet

Apr 26 2017
Toner Market Place unresponsive customer service Miami Florida Author: Greensboro, North Carolina On-Line Business: Toner Market Place Miami, Florida

Apr 25 2017
Sears/Why Not Lease It Plain Ripoff Wheaton Maryland Author: Capitol Heights, Maryland Department & Outlet Stores: Sears/Why Not Lease It Nationwide

Apr 21 2017
America Vacations I purchased a vacation and when I went to use it, I couldn't contact anyone for reservations Nationwide Author: SPOKANE, Washington Travel Services: America Vacations Nationwide

Apr 18 2017
Worldwide Vacations Adam said he could get us 13 tickets to Beatles Love Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Lake Stevens, Washington Ticket Sales: Worldwide Vacations Las Vegas, Nevada

Apr 18 2017
theme forest, envato, envato market AKAs:AudioJungle audiojungle.netCodeCanyon codecanyon.netGraphicRiver graphicriver.net ThemeForest themeforest.net VideoHive videohive.net 3DOcean 3docean.net PhotoDune photodune.net-----other info:same for all below:enva Impossible to contact for customer service, or technical support. Stumbled across a help page but after describing my technical issues and pressing the submit button I was directed back to a page, without successful confirmation acknowledgement. melbourne Internet Author: Internet Advertising Agencies: theme forest, envato, envato market Internet

Apr 17 2017
Deal Guardian ripoff, difficult cancellation, shady business practices Internet
Author: Layton, Utah Internet Marketing Companies: Deal Guardian Internet

Apr 17 2017
America Vacations Yucatán Solsan Sold me a 5days 4night all inclusive vacation that you have eighteen months to use Internet/phone Author: Citrus Heights, California Hotel: America Vacations Yucatán Solsan Internet

Apr 14 2017
Vida Vacations, Vidanta Resorts, Destinos Unlimited Paola Anaya Scam, LIES, fraud, deciet Nuevo Vallarta Mexico Nationwide Resolved Author: Talent, Oregon Resorts: Vida Vacations, Vidanta Resorts, Destinos Unlimited Nationwide

Apr 13 2017
Grand Pacific Investments, LTD Mr. Alan Ching & Mr. B.J. Lee Upfront Fees for Project Funding and Funding was never executed North Point, Hong Kong Internet Author: New Market, Maryland Financial Services: Grand Pacific Investments, LTD Internet

Apr 12 2017
Roark Vacation Travel Club, Roark, or Roark Travel Club This company conducted a presentation that showed all kinds of vacations and promised a savings of 30-70 percent. They said I would save thousands of dollars. They promised it was so easy to call and plan trips. Branson Missouri Author: Walnut, California Hotel: Roark Vacation Travel Club Branson, Missouri

Apr 12 2017
Travopoly RECOMMENDED TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW:  Travolopy | RIPOFF REPORT VERIFIED ™ …businesses you can trust. Travopoly's unique business model includes online and offline travel offers, including Vacationars™, what are basically Seminars on vacation. Founded in 2004, Travopoly concentrates on group vacations, wholesale vacation deals and specialize in direct selling. Travopoly operates from Frisco Texas, but has an agency in St. Louis as well as employees and agents that work virtually. Travopoly takes pride in delivering the best value for consumer’s money and follows all guarantees and polices within the travel industry.
Author: Tempe, Arizona Travel Services: Travopoly Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 1995, the owners of Travopoly Travel has been crafting online travel environments. Travopoly is unique and proprietary vacation offerings, such as Crowd Vacations™ and Vacationars™, group travel packages geared towards the power of the crowd. Frisco, Texas

Apr 12 2017
Bob's Discount Furniture Goof Proof Warranty with Guardian Leather Recliner Tear Orland Park Illinois Author: Plainfield, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: Bob's Discount Furniture Orland Park, Illinois

Apr 12 2017
Dern Market ----- Improper use of my address and name Boca Raton Internet Error in host name Author: Boca Raton, Florida Internet Fraud: Dern Market Internet

Apr 11 2017
AmericaVacations America vacations 2 Fraud: I was charge for booking vacation with them and never was able to finalize booking because they constantly lied Internet Author: Staten island, New York Resorts: AmericaVacations internet

Apr 10 2017
Coastal Vacations N.B. Management78 Ripped me off my money by selling me travel packages that I haven't been able to use. Kissimmee Florida Author: Tampa, Florida Travel Services: Coastal Vacations Florida

Apr 08 2017
Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard Hilton Grand Vacations, Hilton Hotels & Resorts Undisclosed Resort Fees, Late Checkout Fee, Cut Throat Sales Team Las Vegas, Nevada Nationwide The Following is the Letter Sent to me by the Hilton Grand Vacations Management Author: Huachuca City, Arizona Hotel: Hilton Grand Vacations on the Boulevard Nationwide

Apr 04 2017
On Campus Marketing LLC aka Our Campus Market; Diploma Display bait and switch, lied to me West Trenton NJ We appreciate your feedback Author: Chicago, Illinois Furniture & Furnishings: On Campus Marketing LLC Internet

Apr 03 2017
Mistery, shopping, market research, securities, training & consulting I was a victim of fraud with an altered cheke sent to me. Ask a friend who speaks English to tell me if I could change it and he told me that if .. I told him I did and changed it and after 15 days they told me that the cheke was altered and I have to pay the cheke money or else I go to jail please help me .. I did not know I got in trouble I need help to pay it I can not put it from my bag InternetMistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Fui victima de fraude con un cheke alterado que me enviaron. Pregunte a un amigo que habla ingles que me dijera si lo podia cambiar y me dijo que si..entonses fui y lo cambie y despues de 15 dias me hablaron que el cheke estaba alterado y tengo que pagar el dinero del cheke o de lo contrario me ire ala carcel porfavor ayudenme..yo sin saber me meti en problemas nesesito que me ayuden a pagarlo yo no puedo ponerlo de mi bolsa Internet I have a suggestion Author: Windsor , California Work at Home Business: Mistery,shopping,market research,securities,training & consulting Internet

Apr 03 2017
Patrick D. Delgado Patrick Ritter, Consumer guardian services, CGSU he rips people off through manipulation. Salt Lake City Utah
Remove completely Author: Ephraim , Utah Legal Services: Patrick D. Delgado Salt Lake Coty, Utah

Apr 01 2017
SonnyDEsigns Motta designs styles, QMC clutches, QMC watch, QMWPMA watch, QMWQMAX watch scamming people with false advertising los Angeles, Internet Author: capitol heights, Maryland Sales People: Sonny DEsigns Internet

Mar 31 2017
John Connor Asian Art Art Fraud, Theft and evaluating Asian Art well below market value. Racist comments against Chinese Tax Evasion and Illegal Sales SAN Rafael Marin County and San Francisco Nationwide Funny.. Author: San Francisco , California Drug Dealers: John Connor Asian Art Nationwide

Mar 31 2017
Travopoly Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Travopoly takes great pride in long standing happy customers, as well as its unique business models, geared towards helping more people go on vacation. Travopoly goes beyond hotel and resort standard guarantees and back all of its recommended destinations with a money back guarantee. *UPDATE: Travopoly pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Travopoly recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Travopoly Short opportunity Ultimate Rack Scam Author: Glendale Heights, Illinois Multi Level Marketing: Travopoly Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Since 1995, the owners of Travopoly Travel have been crafting online travel environments. Travopoly is unique and proprietary vacation offerings, such as Crowd Vacations™ and Vacationars™, group travel packages geared towards the power of the crowd. plano, Texas

Mar 31 2017
Affordable Vacations International Liars Sunnyvale California Author: Fresno, California Travel Services: Affordable Vacations International Sunnyvale, California

Mar 30 2017