Ripoff Report Complaints Reviews Scams Lawsuits Frauds Reported

Your Search: Car 8 car Rentals
There may be more reports for "Car 8 car Rentals"
For more results perform a general search for "Car 8 car Rentals"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Feb 18 2017
BMW of Mobile Gave me a bad deal on a new car with great credit Mobile Alabama Author: Biloxi , Mississippi Auto Dealers: BMW of Mobile Mobile , Alabama

Feb 17 2017
thrifty car rental beware philadelphia Pennsylvania Author: coudersport, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: thrifty car rental philadelphia , Pennsylvania

Feb 17 2017
1-800LoanMart, Wheels Financial Car Title Loans Encino California Author: Sacramento, California Loans: 1-800LoanMart Encino, California

Feb 16 2017
ERT / Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Elizabeth River Tunnels has taken my car! Portsmouth Virginia Author: Portsmouth, Virginia Attorneys General: ERT / Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson Portsmouth, Virginia

Feb 16 2017
NorthStar Ford RIPOFF. Played dumb about issues with the car. Duluth Minnesota Author: Duluth, Minnesota Auto Dealers: Northstar Ford Duluth, Minnesota

Feb 16 2017
Prospect Finance Corp Liars, Harassers, Scam, Iggnorant Employees, Messed up payments, adding on fees West Palm Beach Florida Author: titusville, Florida Car Financing: Prospect Finance Corp West Palm Beach, Florida

Feb 16 2017
Taylor Motor Group Purchased a car that is basically scrap why as it had been in an accident and had been sold to me as not being involved in one Newark NG24 4SW Internet
Author: New Mexico Auto Dealers: Taylor Motor Group Internet

Feb 15 2017
Choice Motor Car Auto sales They towed my car back to the dealership under the pretense that they were going to fix it but they did nothing for two months , wasting my time and money on a rental! Plainville Connecticut Author: Norwalk , Connecticut Auto Dealer Repairs: Choice Motor Car Auto sales Plainville , Connecticut

Feb 15 2017
Drivetime Aurora Colorado No Exceleration Have to make 2 car payments each month on lemon Aurora Colorado I See You Have Problems Author: Aurora, Colorado Auto Dealer Repairs: Drivetime Aurora, Colorado

Feb 15 2017
800Loanmart lacoste Encino California Author: san jose, California Car Financing: 800Loanmart Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
1 800 LOAN MART These people burglarized me. Encino California Author: Los Angeles, California Car Financing: 1 800 LOAN MART Encino, California

Feb 15 2017
Sage Stream LLC Giving Fake Credit Scores to increase interest of car payment San Diego California Author: Sagle, Idaho Credit Reporting Agencies: Sage Stream LLC San Diego, California

Radar Busters Sent me the wrong second car kit morristown Arizona
Author: Ogden, Utah Auto Audio Electronics: Radar Busters morristown, Arizona

Feb 14 2017
Perk Spa Took $2149.00 from my Visa card for a treatment that I could not take due to my husband having raidation treatments for 2 months every day. I have called them the day that we recieved notice that my husband will have to have this radiolagy treatment with Waterman Hospital on February 10th to let them know that there was no way that I could go forward with this treatment. He will be having radiation for 8 weeks everyday 5 days a week.. summerfield Florida Author: The Villages, Florida Clinics: Perk Spa summerfield, Florida

Feb 14 2017
ROCKET CAR WASH ROCKET CAR WASH PUT DEEP SCRATCHES IN MY TRUCK HOOD AND FENDER AGREED TO PAY TO FIX THEN TOLD ME I WAS SOL BOISE Idaho Author: BOISE, Idaho Car Washes: ROCKET CAR WASH BOISE, Idaho

Feb 13 2017
Kendall Toyota Sold a car with damage fram Kendall Florida Well this is a first Author: Miami , Florida Auto Dealers: Kendall Toyota

Feb 13 2017
Big Apple Collectibles Never shipped order, lousy customer service New York Internet Author: Bellevue , Nebraska Racing Car Dealers: Big Apple Collectibles Internet

Feb 13 2017
Carolina Carports, Inc. Company does NOT stand behind their products. Roof leaking after only 8 months! Dobson North Carolina
Author: Killeen, Texas Builders & Contractors: Carolina Carports, Inc. Dobson, North Carolina

Feb 13 2017
Hyundai Motor Finance Company Hyundai Motor Finance lied to me told me to pay my car note I paid quick collect and they still repoed it customer service was rude Josh and David I got sick for 2 months and try to keep up catch up on my car note and no one even cared I paid money like I was asked and they still repo my car the next day Nationwide Only Certain People Get Treated Poorly! Author: Columbia, Maryland Auto & Truck Rental: Hyundai Motor Finance Company Nationwide

Feb 12 2017
Tom Rousch Mazda Sold a Lemon Car and Dealership will Not Rectify or provide a solution. Westfield Indiana Warranty Author: Westfield, Indiana Auto Dealers: Tom Rousch Mazda Westfield, Indiana

Feb 12 2017
Car Nation BAD/DISHONEST FINANCING - STATED TO ME, I WAS FINANCING THE CAR AND IT WAS A LEASE Middletown Connecticut Why Did You NOT Know? Author: Middletown, Connecticut Auto Dealers: Car Nation Middletown, Connecticut

Feb 12 2017
Bath and body works Samelongview Car air vent fresheners leaked and ruined dash on car Longview Texas Author: Carthage, Texas Car Parts & Accessories: Bath and body works Longview, Texas

Feb 12 2017
Austell stokes. Test drive unlimited Skeeter Stole a car Cinti Ohio Author: Hamilton, Ohio Auto Rentals: Austell stokes. Test drive unlimited Cinti, Ohio

Feb 11 2017
AC Auto Pay AC AutoPay rip off Denver colorado. Nationwide Author: bradenton, Florida Car Financing: AC Auto Pay Nationwide

Feb 11 2017
Gb Auto Parts, LLC Jacksonville FL Gregory Bernstein GB Auto Parts, LLC in Jacksonville Floida, Gregory Bernstein Absolute crook sold me a junk used part for my car! JACKSONVILLE Florida
Author: Palm Beach 33480, Florida Auto Parts: Gb Auto Parts, LLC Jacksonville FL Gregory Bernstein JACKSONVILLE,