Your Search | car rental 8

Oct 04 2015
Atlanta Auto Plus, Yousef Seha Atlanta Auto Plus Sold Me A Bad Car Loganville Georgia Author: McDonough, Georgia Auto Dealers: Atlanta Auto Plus Loganville, Georgia

Oct 04 2015
First choice driving school The worst driving school in the world! One month ago, I bought their service, rent their car for road test,. The test time is 10:00 am, and they were supposed to pick me up at about 9, but no show until 10, and I was late for the test, and no practice at all. After that, the boss agreed to offer one hour extra free practice for compensation, and I called twice to confirm,but no show again, and I called back, the receptionist said no record!!! Isn't the company a cheater? Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Customer: First choice driving school Los Angeles, California

Oct 04 2015
Switching Sides Ltd Manis Simon Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Left Hand Drive Cars High Royds Guiseley Town Street Used Left Hand Drive Cars, Used Range rover Left hand drive car, LHD Range rover Sport, Diesel Range Rover Left Hand Drive Car Leeds, France Mathew Manis Isabelle Manis Leeds Leeds Guiseley Author: Leeds, Alabama Motor Vehicle: Switching Sides Ltd Simon Manis Leeds, Other

Oct 04 2015
Windwhistle Bahamas Fraud Alert! The owner of this vacation rental property is a scam-artist. This home is not as advertised. Internet Author: New York, New York Lodging: Windwhistle Bahamas Internet

Oct 04 2015
GlobesterLLC Trevelerdesk ,cheap tickets. Albert.Share.Nathan , overcharged my credit card, and sent a ticket a month later,,blocked my cell number,I can not call for 8 month Poway CA Nationwide Author: Freehold, New Jersey Air Travel: GlobesterLLC Nationwide

Oct 04 2015
enercare solutions beware of rental from the huge ripoff and scam toronto Ontario Author: Wasaga Beach, Ontario Utility Companies: enercare solutions toronto, Ontario

Oct 03 2015
Stereo USA Plus AKA: Jason and AKA: Middle Eastern male adult. VERY BAD ,SLOPPY TINT JOB, AIR BUBBLES AND SMEARS EXCUSES ,NOT EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE Covina California Author: Cypres, California Car Stereos & Alarms: Stereo USA Plus Covina, California

Oct 03 2015
Toftum Homes for Living John & Jean Toftum Forced me into signing an illegal duplex rental contract in September 2004 New London Wisconsin Author: Plover, Wisconsin Housing Rentals: Toftum Homes for Living New London, Wisconsin

Oct 03 2015
Sheri Ward Sheri Griest stole five bengal kittens and cats from me. We met in a public place and after loading them in her car she locked the doors and sped away. Elkton Maryland Author: Elkridge, Maryland Animal Abuse: Sheri Ward Elkton, Maryland

Oct 03 2015
Chrysler Capitol Nationwide comment Author: Blackwood, New Jersey Car Financing: Chrysler Capitol Nationwide

Oct 03 2015
Endurance car Warranty Paylink payment plans set up to fail,call in to make payments every two weeks and every one I spoke to said a different story on how to. make payments. Chicago Illinois Author: Columbus , Ohio Auto Warranty: Endurance car Warranty Nationwide

Oct 02 2015
CarMax of ft myers Re: Jordan, & Kyle My car needs to be serviced. Car was dropped off 9/30/2015 @ 10:30AM for a/c compressor. I was told that they go to lunch @ 11:00Am & return @ 13:00. Then my car will be diagnosed. No one got back with me, so i called & spoke with Jordan. ft myers Florida Author: ft myers, Florida Auto Service Stations: CarMax of ft myers Internet

Oct 02 2015
US Auto Ltd Fradulent car dealer. Sell junkies to buyers. Can't believe they are still in business Pompano beach Florida I Shake My Head! Author: Pennsylvania Auto Dealers: US Auto Ltd Pompano beach, Florida

Oct 01 2015
Jerry Lewis Auto's I bought a car 2 1/2 months ago now the transmission went out they want me to pay for it!! I am so Angry! I trusted these people in GOOD FAITH!! Murfreesboro Tennessee Author: Murfreesboro , Tennessee Auto Dealers: Jerry Lewis Auto's Murfreesboro , Tennessee

Oct 01 2015
03:27 PM Spent $120, Car is still very dirty, no recourse Chicago, IL Nationwide
Author: Chicago, Illinois Car Washes: Nationwide

Oct 01 2015
Colorado Ride The West RV Rental RUINED MY RV FOR THEIR FINANCIAL GAIN Sheridan Colorado Author: Sheridan, Colorado RV Storage: Colorado Ride The West RV Rental Sheridan, Colorado

Oct 01 2015
American Car Center Tupelo Mississippi Rude Tupelo Mississippi Author: potts camp, Mississippi Accounting: American Car Center Tupelo Mississippi Tupelo, Mississippi

Car Monkeys Stay away fom fraudulent Car Monkeys Wyckoff New Jersey
Author: Longmont, Colorado Auto Parts: Car Monkeys Wyckoff, New Jersey

Sep 30 2015
Spencer Wetherall, bear123jetski (listed on e-bay), Time Machine Camaros, Wetherall Restorations Deceptive/False Advertising Automobiles on e-bay, Failure to hand over Title to Automobile purchased, Misrepresenting components on Automobiles, Longmont Colorado Author: Shreveport, Louisiana Car Parts & Accessories: spencer wetherall Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Drivetime Chattanooga Ugly duckling gave me a lemon of a car, refused to fix Chattanooga Tennessee Another Smart Consumer Here! Author: Ringgold, Georgia Auto Dealers: Drivetime Chattanooga Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
Bargain House LLC Nick Nicholes, Bargain House, Pete Sold me 8 cameras &dell lap top. never showed up to install. no one ever gets back to me RIP OFF Wisconsin Dells Wisconsin Author: Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin Cameras & Video: Bargain House LLC

Sep 30 2015
Good Deals Tires and Wheels I went to this place and did not get what I ordered. The owner says he's been doing this for 12 years but he didn't know he didn't have the right rims until after they were put on my car.  Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Tire shops: Good Deals Tires and Wheels Dallas, Texas

Sep 30 2015
Johnney Givan Engine rebuild paid in full, he stopped my car, cut hoses and took my money! Payne springs, Eustace, Gun Barrel City Texas Author: Eustace, Texas Auto Repair Service: Johnney Givan Nationwide

Sep 30 2015
U S A AUTO SALE kind heart gets ripoff. on car deal lawrencevill Georgia Author: LAWRENCEVILLE, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: U S A AUTO SALE lawrencevill, Georgia

Sep 30 2015
The Browsery/ Lee Hill's Auction Lee Hill announced on her bull horn that she was going to call the police because I left my parrot in my car. I had just stopped for 5 minutes and the bird was safe; also it isn't illegal to leave a pet in a car in PA. East Stroudsburg Pennsylvania
Author: Bushkill, PA 18324, Pennsylvania Better Business Bureau: The Browsery East Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania