Your Search | car rental 8

Jan 17 2017
wilshire consumer credit illegally took my car Nationwide Author: taylorsville, Utah Car Financing: wilshire consumer credit Nationwide

Jan 17 2017
Camping and fishing outlet I purchased 2 yeti rambler cups from them on 8/30/16 they never mailed me my cups I have emailed them 40 times they have told me in 6 emails they will refund my money and never have Ripoff Seattle Washington Internet Author: Jackson, Michigan Sporting-good Manufactures: Camping and fishing outlet Internet

Jan 17 2017
Morningside menthis I took my car to Memphis on December 8,2016 and he contacted me about the car on Monday the 12 of December and asked me when do i want the car back and i told him dont rush it. he said ok, so on December 14,2016 he called and said it was finished. North Carolina Author: charlotte, North Carolina Auto Mechanics: Morningside charlotte, North Carolina

Jan 17 2017
USave Car Rental NU Car Rental USave Car Rental aka NU Car Rental Los Angeles California Author: Atlanta, Georgia Auto & Truck Rental: USave Car Rental Los Angeles, California

Jan 16 2017
2 Day Trans LLC Ben - DispatcherSuad Alagic - idiot truck driver Bait and Switch - Holds your car hostage - tries to charge extra fees by playing games Caledonia Michigan Author: Detroit, Michigan Auto Transporters: 2 Day Trans LLC Caledonia, Michigan

Jan 16 2017
Primary Solutions Group CJ Walker, Sr.Investigating Agent, Attorney Taylor, Sally Love First I was notified by a Sally Love from a (877)789-330 around 8-20- 13 stating that my account has been referred to her from Allied Cash Advanced for a total of 770.00, but the company was willing to settle for 330. out of court. I called Cashed Advanced and they told me that someone was going to be in contact with me because it was already turned over to collection. In 2014 I received another call from A Attoney Taylor. I told him that that account has already been settle and he still continue to call and harach me. He stated that I owed That they had no record of the account being paid. Alpharetta Georgia Author: new orleans, Louisiana Unusual Rip-Off: Primary Solutions Group Alpharetta, Georgia

Jan 16 2017
Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Bad work that lead to more issue that i was not having before Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Bowie, Maryland Auto Repair Service: Aamco Transmission and Total Car Care Glen Burnie, Maryland

Elite Booting, Inc. inmobilized car at Burger King's Parking Miami Florida
Author: Miami, Florida Auto Towing: Elite Booting, Inc. Miami, Florida

Jan 16 2017
charles law leeya law holiday resort booking holiday vacation rental described as fantastic , had no facilites no pool no fridge or tv in rooms no air con units in 100 degree heat Internet
Author: PANTER, Yukon Cross-Border Scams: charles law Internet

Jan 16 2017
Honor Finance LLC Deceptive and unprofessional, criminalitist Evanston Illinois Author: Chicago , Illinois Car Financing: Honor Finance LLC Evanston , Illinois

Jan 16 2017
LightningLemon LightningLemon I ordered from LightningLemon atleast 8 months ago, and i never recieved my package. I also tried to email them a couple of times, but they never responded to none of my emails. Nationwide Author: MONTGOMERY, Alabama Attorney Generals: LightningLemon Nationwide

Jan 15 2017
Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville Alabama Author: Montgomery, Alabama Auto Dealers: Car Mart in Prattville Alabama Prattville, Alabama

Jan 15 2017
americredit not authorize to run my credit arlington Texas Author: Auburndale, Florida Car Financing: americredit arlington, Texas

Jan 15 2017
MULLER TOYOTA Bill Muller Mulller Toyota did not align back before PERMANENT epoxy RECALL FIX, made car unsafe and they will not correct Clinton New Jersey
Author: Washington, New Jersey Auto Dealer Repairs: MULLER TOYOTA Clinton, New Jersey

Jan 14 2017
Robert Roseman Attempted car sale scam Internet Author: Perry hall, Maryland Motor Vehicle: Robert Roseman Internet

Jan 14 2017
Racine Toyota France and Jason in FinancePatt Carr GM Dealer earn$ big commission$$ by holding refund$ Wisconsin Author: Antioch, Illinois Auto & Truck Rental: Racine Rotors Wisconsin

Jan 13 2017
IPCW - In Pro Car Wear Defective Tail Lights, Dangerous TailLights Commerce, California Nationwide Author: Chesapeake, Virginia Auto Parts: IPCW - In Pro Car Wear Nationwide

Jan 13 2017
99Santa Never received my bluetooth car adapter. I ordered it on December 9th. No response & no phone number to contact them. 3200 North America Drive West Seneca, New York 14224 Internet Author: Lindenwold, New Jersey Electronic Manufacturers: 99Santa Internet

Jan 13 2017
KC home rental Paula O'Brien Worst Rental Management Company Kansas City, -KANSAS Author: Kansas City, Kansas BBB Better Business Bureau: KC home rental Kansas City, Kansas

Jan 13 2017
Chau Nguyen Nam JohnChau ChauChauChow ChowNam NguyenJohn Nguyen auto, car scam, liar, thief, bi***, Nguyen, Houston, junk, scam, scammer, texas, trickster, car, lemon Houston Texas
Author: Houston, Texas Auto Dealers: Chau Nguyen Houston, TX

Jan 13 2017
Karz used car lot Cheating, disgusting thieves. Dallas Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Dealers: Karz used car lot Dallas, Texas

Jan 13 2017
A & G auto sales Brenda Cahoon A & G Auto sales business practices is worst than being in a Domestic abuse Filled Relationship ! virginia beach Virginia Author: virginia beach, Virginia Auto & Truck Rental: A & G auto sales virginia beach, Virginia

Jan 12 2017
Drivetime Bridgecrest/Aeverex Warranty Sold Me The Worst Used Car ever! Phoenix, Az. drivetime.com Arizona Author: Garfield Hts, Ohio Mechanics: Drivetime Phoenix, Arizona

Jan 12 2017
Fashionmia Has not send me a refund on clothing purchased st paul, minnesota Nationwide Author: woodbury, Minnesota Rental Stores: Fashionmia Nationwide

Jan 12 2017
Prize Candle Prize Candle did not ship on time for Christmas gifts and when delivered, all 8 were broken! Internet
Author: Boston, Massachusetts Bed & Bath: Prize Candle Internet