Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Car Rental 8

Showing 1-25 of 33,144 Found Reports For more specific results for "Car Rental 8"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 23 2017
Volvo Car USA Defective factory installed windshield seal in Volvos, BBB, FTC, Attorney General of NJ Rockleigh New Jersey Author: Olathe, Kansas Auto Dealers: Volvo Car USA Rockleigh, New Jersey

Mar 23 2017
RealPage, Inc realpage.com Denied me a rental property for false information on my report. Richardson Texas Author: Dallas, Texas Better Business Bureau: RealPage, Inc Richardson , Texas

Mar 22 2017
cerritos acura sold me a car with damage & tried to cover it up cerritos California
There is a reason Author: pinon hills , California Auto Dealers: cerritos acura cerritos , California

Mar 21 2017
Intoxalock The device froze twice this winter as I sat freezing waiting to start the car... a few days later I had a fail then a pass five minutes later... then I again had a .02 fail and lost my license because it would not let me retest...  Internet Intoxalock failures Author: Lake Crystal, Minnesota DMV - Department of Motor Vehicle: Intoxalock Internet

Mar 21 2017
Red bull Red bull and energy drinks Sent 2 checks at different times to get my car wrapped for red bull checks did not clear and I was charged for them this is a big scam Red bull Texas TYG AND JIM PILE ON LIKE THE BULLIES THEY ARE Author: Irwin, Pennsylvania Auto Advertising Services: Red bull Alabama

Mar 20 2017
Precision Transmission Quoted $1349 to fix transmission then was told it would cost $2350. Tried to get vehicle back but was told it would cost me $950 to get car without any repairs done. Woodbridge New Jersey Author: Bloomfiled, New Jersey Auto Repair Service: Precision Transmission Woodbridge, New Jersey

Mar 20 2017
Quality Companies quality companies are liars thiefs and cheats, junk trucks, poor people to deal with Indianapolis Indiana Author: Taylor, Pennsylvania Auto & Truck Rental: Quality Companies Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
krista taylor kyle lied to me about everything, and they go agaist the collection laws, car has had nothing but problems lansing Michigan Author: jackson , Michigan BBB Better Business Bureau: individual lansing , Michigan

5/3 Bank Faulty Website IL Author: Illinois Car Financing: 5/3 Bank

Mar 20 2017
Ableman Lending Group aka Rachel Mcknight,David Love,Daniel Walters,David Carr I was contacted by rachel mcknight on both my cell and work phone to let me know I have qualified for a loan of $5000. Terms were $150/month for 3 years at 8%. Due to my bad credit I could either get a consigner with a credit score of over 720, or pay 450 to insure 4 months payment ahead on the loan as collateral. I REALLY needed this loan, bad. So i sent the 450 and the next day i got another call asking for extra 450 for an additional 3 month me being stupid i sent that with no question asked. Never received my money,then they also called me back asking for insurance money,so I sent 750 for that and then they wanted another 400 because it was coming from the cayman islands. When I asked for a refund I was never contacted again and nobody would return my calls. Online Based Internet This is a well known, long running scam Author: Grand Rapids, Michigan Loans: Ableman Lending Group Internet

Mar 18 2017
Low Milage parts i had order 2 front sturts assembly and reive one but paid for two still dont have 2nd one yetplus it leaked oil out of strut Internet Author: mokane, Missouri Car Parts & Accessories: Low Milage parts Internet

Mar 18 2017
UNITED TRANSACTIONS UNITED TRANZAMERICA Threatened to have my mom arrested and put in jail. Mob tactics, 600$ in two hours and the rest in 3 days. Mom called BS. Also called back and again threatened mom with jail and taking her car. Mom called BS again told them exortio I think the bees are up to something miramar Florida Author: Roanoke, Virginia Auto Repair Service: UNITED TRANSACTIONS miramar , Florida

Mar 17 2017
Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Builder's Policy, Hagerty, Classic car, classic car insurance, insurance Nationwide
Author: California Car Insurance: Hagerty Classic Car Insurance Nationwide

Mar 17 2017
North hills auto sale and lsg I paid off my car more than 2 years ago and i got the title but i lost it i tried getting a copy of my tittle to the DMV but it appears that it has a lienhold by the dealer . My car completely broke down im trying to sell it or junk it but i can't cause of the lienhold it has. Is there away to get a copy of the tittle . North hills California Author: Newhall, California Auto Dealers: North hills auto sale and lsg North hills, California

Mar 17 2017
Roy Rojas Garcia Stole and scammed over $50,000 from me on a house rental in Costa Rica Penas Blancas, San Isidro de General, Costa Rica Other
Author: San Isidro de General, Other Unusual Rip-Off: Roy Rojas Garcia Penas Blancas, Other

Mar 16 2017
TA LAREDO TEXAS Erick assistant manager and acting manger cant remember his name Tried to up charge on sale oil change then broke my oil pan Laredo Texas Author: Ocala, Florida Auto & Truck Rental: TA LAREDO TEXAS

Mar 16 2017
Diminished Value of Oregon, LossValue, Ken Nix Not worth the time or money Beaverton Oregon Author: Oregon City, Oregon Car Insurance: ken nix oregon

Mar 16 2017
American Cash Awards Mike Anderson, Ira McLaughlin, J Williams Started receiving phone calls from this person in Jamaica telling me that i had won 8 million dollars and UPS will be at my home in 2hours and 45 mins. Cicero New York, Jamaica, Florida Author: Austin, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: American Cash Awards Nationwide

Mar 16 2017
Meineke of Pinellas Park #2617 Did not fix car pinellas park Florida Author: pinellas park, Florida Auto Repair Service: Meineke of Pinellas Park #2617 pinellas park, Florida

Mar 16 2017
AAA Engines They sold me a noisy engine . Every time I start the car the steering wheel vibrates and it makes this loud deep tapping sound. The owner was patronizing and rude. Chatsworth California Author: Woodland Hills, California Auto Parts: AAA Engines Nationwide

21, Report #1361979

Mar 15 2017
Allstate Motorclub Ripped me off, left me in an unsafe spot while they attempted to sort out billing with the tow truck that had pulled my car out Internet Author: norway, Maine Auto Clubs: Allstate Motorclub Internet

22, Report #1361966

Mar 15 2017
youth renew Ivanka Trump Cream I was offered on line a trial sample of Ivanka Trumps Youth Renew Skin Cream with a charge for postage only. When this was ordered it was suggested that I also order a trial of Ivanka Trump YouthRenew Eye Cream. It was suggested that the creams be used for 30 days. On my next credit card bill there were charges of $85.95 and $89.95 for these products. I immediately called the number given to cancel the order. They said I was one day too late - that I must cancel within 14 days or else pay the full price; I said I received the order on Feb. 2 and cancelled on Feb 10. -- only 8 days. They said the 14 days started with the order date of Jan. 27. WHAT KIND OF A COMPANY TREATS PROSPECTIVE CUSTOMERS LIKE THIS? THEY MUST BE DESPERATE FOR SALES AND NEED TO CON PEOPLE INTO ORDERING. I WOULD ADVISE ANY ONE VIEWING THEIR AD TO RUN THE OTHER WAY. I WONDER IF THE TRUMP NAME HAS SOMETHING TO DO WITH THEIR DISHONESTY!. Internet Really?? Author: Lincolnwood, Illinois Miscellaneous Companies: youth renew Internet

23, Report #1361964

Mar 15 2017
Cottman Transmission Service on my car bad. Still having the problem after service was done New Orleans Louisiana Author: New Orleans, Louisiana Auto Repair Service: Cottman Transmission New Orleans, Louisiana

24, Report #1361929

Mar 15 2017
Taylor Auto Group Wendell Sr. Wendell Jr. Total price of car paid, still no license plate. Paid tax, title and license still nothing. Went to company they are moving out Dallas Texas Deferred or Delayed Payments Made Author: Dallas, Texas Auto Rentals: Taylor Auto Group Dallas, Texas

Mar 15 2017
National Car Care Center Inc Money Snatchers Nationwide Author: Michigan Auto Warranty: National Car Care Center Inc Nationwide