CAR AUCTION.COM & CLICKBANK.COM Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Car auction.com & Clickbank.com
There may be more specific results for "Car auction.com & Clickbank.com"
For more specific results for "Car auction.com & Clickbank.com"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jun 28 2017
Crystal Auto Sales - Fady Mohammed Salem Used Car Sales Sunnyvale California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: Crystal Auto Sales - Fady Mohammed Salem Sunnyvale, California

Jun 28 2017
LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS CAR WARRANTY CALLS 5X PER WEEK SOMETIMES MORE PITTSBURGH Pennsylvania Author: Bradford, Pennsylvania Auto Warranty: LEVEL 3 COMMUNICATIONS PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania

Jun 27 2017
Laketown Speed and Sound Issac Mueller, John Mueller Laketown Speed and Sound ripped us off almost $65,000. in FJ refurbishment Draper Utah Author: Holladay, Utah Car Parts & Accessories: Laketown Speed and Sound Draper, Utah

Jun 27 2017
Discount Auto Exchange vlad svetlov, Alla Pronin, Owner, Vladislav Svetlov, President/Ownerlarry lemon car scams ewing Nationwide Author: Keansburg, New Jersey Motor Vehicle: Discount Auto Exchange Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 27 2017
Car hop UAC Starter disabled after 5 days past due Internet To your comment Author: Oakdale, Minnesota Auto & Truck Rental: Car hop UAC Internet

Jun 27 2017
Dent Wizards (Frank and Mike) Dent Wizards Frank and Mike claimed to fix dent on my car Katy TX Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Frank

Jun 27 2017
Liberty Mutual Commercial division does not cover their claims McDonough Nationwide The law works both ways... Author: McDonough, Georgia Car Insurance: Liberty Mutual Commercial division Nationwide

Jun 27 2017
Summit Racing Equipment FALSE ADVERTISING; FALSE INFORMATION ON MANUFACTURER'S INVENTORY; FALSE PRICING Tallmadge OH Author: Nevada Car Parts & Accessories: Summit Racing Internet

Jun 26 2017
Dent Wizards Frank Costello Approach me about fixing a dent in my car, unfortunately I fell for it. Used one of those suction cups then shmeard green goop over the dent. Katy Texas Author: Katy, Texas Body Work & Repair: Dent Wizards Katy, Texas

Jun 26 2017
Amarillo National Bank I sold a Car to a bad person who finance it thru Amarillo National Bank he did not pay for the car so they sued me for $22050.64 Texas Over You Head Author: Amarillo, Texas Auto Dealers: Amarillo National Bank Texas

Jun 26 2017
Export Towing Export Enterprise, Pat Towing, United Road Tow Illegal tow, burned my car , CHAPTER 11 Bankruptcy and without appropriated Insurance coverage ! Medford Massachusetts
Author: Quincy, Massachusetts Auto Towing: Export Towing Medford, Massachusetts

Jun 26 2017
American Express Amex double-charging for premium car rental protection Nationwide Author: Portland, California Car Insurance: American Express Nationwide

Jun 26 2017
Southwest/Go To Engines Purchased Engine and had it installed by a certified mechanic. Called to activate the warranty. Said they would send a new engine, but not cover the labor to reinstall it, because the warranty was not activated after the engine was installed. The car has never left the shop, because it smokes too much- not (1) mile has been added to the odometer. Tried to reason with the warranty rep Scott to no avail. Do not understand from a reasonable business standpoint why they do will not honor the labor cost of installing the engine. Internet Author: Castle Rock, Colorado Auto Parts: Southwest/Go To Engines Internet

Jun 26 2017
DEALTIME AUTO SALES ROBERT ECTOR I WAS MISTREATED AND WAS NOT LISTENED TO AS MY CAR NEEDED SOME REPAIRS ROBERT KEPT PUTTING MY CAR REPAIRS OFF UNTILL THE WARRANTY EXPIRED AND RELOCATED TO ANOTHER JOB SITE WITHIN THE COMPANY. ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Auto Dealer Repairs: DEALTIME AUTO SALES ORLANDO, Florida

Jun 25 2017
Thvoughn red curry Complete scumbag scam artist! This guy will take your money with no remorse. Cell phone scam and rental car business scam Orlando area Florida Author: Orlando, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Thvoughn Internet

Jun 25 2017
National detail pros Complete Detailing of my car and truck...instead I got a car wash Draper Nationwide Author: High point, North Carolina Car Washes: National detail pros Nationwide

Jun 25 2017
Westlake auto finance June 5 I traded in the vehicle I had financed with Westlake BEFORE my pmt was due. Toyota dealership contacted them ( I was sitting right there) and Westlake gave them a 10 day payoff amt. One week later, Westlake called me telling me my pmt was late. I told them I traded in the vehicle and no longer had it. He was rude, telling me I owed the pmt regardless. I told him, no I didn't! I took my paperwork to the Toyota dealership, he said they'd already sent Westlake a car. TODAY. I GET A LETTER demanding 2 months pmt. the one from June, AND the one for JULY. It isn't July yet!! PLUS the pay off amt is the same amt they told Toyota on June 5th! Trying to rip me off for an additional $450.00,, if you deal with Westlake financial, you'd better do a search and see all the bad things they do to people. They prey on people with bad credit desperate to get a vehicle. You've been warned. I'm getting a Atty! Los Angeles California A few things.. Author: Winter Haven, Florida Financial Services: Westlake auto finance Nationwide

Jun 24 2017
airport toyota alcoa tennessee rick mcgills Said the car was checked out clean at service department. the motor needs 3k worth of repairs. seals gaskets pump alcoa  Tennessee Author: maryville, Tennessee Auto Advertising Services: airport toyota alcoa tn alcoa tn, Tennessee

Jun 24 2017
Stepp's Towing Services Stepp's Towing Services stepp towing. ABC Towing. Stepp's Heavy Transport Stepp's Auto Salvage. Stepp's U PULL IT They destroyed the bumper of my car and even though I have evidence they have refused to pay for the damages Orlando Florida
comment Author: Orlando, Georgia Auto Towing: Stepp's Towing Services Orlando, Florida

Jun 24 2017
move management international Manuel Rojas (Owner) They did not provide with a service, they generated me stress, problems, lost of money, time. It took 4 month for the container to arived, when it arrived all documentation was wrong, all my things inluding my car was ruine, harm, destroy and lots of things missing. I took insurance but the owner didnt felt the paperwork correct with the insurance company (this was prove by the Ins.) ended with Manuel Rojas sending me extortions emails and threat. Six month later and I still dealing with this rippoff, ignorant and delicuent person. I will have to take him to a federal court for civil extortion on top of all the damage and lost he made me miami Florida
Author: los angeles, California Shipping Companies: move management international miami, Florida

Jun 24 2017
KIA of downtown LA Inquiring for a car leased came out owning a car without auto finance until a week later try to return car 3 days later couldn't do it and the car was for a neighbor and now it's under my name but I don't have a driver's license and the car it's my neighbors and she is paying it a high quote Los Angeles California Author: Los Angeles, California Auto Dealers: KIA of downtown LA Los Angeles , California

Jun 23 2017
City World Toyota Dayden Carr Robert the Manger Let a mother of three loose a car lease to a bait and switch Bronx New York Author: Sayville, New York Auto Dealers: City World Toyota Bronx, New York

Jun 23 2017
Geoff Hull Luxe Lease Transfer Total Fraud. Very professional sounding until they took my 2016 BMW. Hollywood California Author: Waukesha, Wisconsin Car Financing: Geoff Hull Hollywood, California

Jun 22 2017
Myscarshop@aol.com James Car or Niyi Rioe led me to believe that I would get 170.00 from them but the catch is I had to send a Money order for 800.00 out of my account to this Niya Rice Niya Rice is in Conroe, Texas Internet Author: Sumter, South Carolina Sales People: Myscarshop@aol.com Internet