Your Search | carinfo2
Approximately 11 Reports Found

Mar 08 2016
CarInfo2.com Denver Colorado Author: Tempe, Arizona Auto Dealers: CarInfo2.com Denver, Colorado

Feb 26 2016
CarInfo2 James and Darleen I called to information about a vehicle history report, and was assured by James the cost was one dollar, my account was charged ninteen dollars and ninty five cents. Internet For Full Refund Email Our Customer Service Manager Author: Bakersfield, California Auto & Truck Rental: CarInfo2 Internet

Feb 26 2016
CarInfo2  SCAM!!! Said I was only going to be paying $1 for a Vehicle History Report, but charged me $19.95 and ultimately wants to charge me $120 for the year Internet For Full Refund or Report Contact Our CSM. Author: Lakeville, Massachusetts Motor Vehicle: CarInfo2 Internet

Feb 26 2016
Carinfo2 ? Complete Rip Off Internet Email Josh@VehicleHistorylookup.com for a Full Refund. Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Liars: Carinfo2 Internet

Feb 26 2016
CarInfo2  Deceptive charge for services...advertised price $1 but credit card charge was $19.95, Internet Author: Jefferson, Texas Auto Inspection: CarInfo2 Internet

6, Report #911927

Feb 26 2016
CarInfo2  Carinfo2 'found' my car VIN history. Took my $1 but they had no report available, offered to charge me $120 for 6 months use of their service Internet  For Full Refund Contact Josh@VehicleHistory.com. Author: Clyde, Texas Motor Vehicle: CarInfo2 Internet

Feb 14 2013
carinfo1 carinfo2 Bait and switch by saying service would cost $1, Internet carinfo1.com service or refund contact. Author: Gallatin, Tennessee Bait-and-Switch: carinfo1 Internet

Aug 06 2012
carinfo2 carinfo2 stelas money from your account and never refunds back. Big Fraud company, Internet For Full Refund Contact Josh@VehicleHistory.com. Author: birmingham, Alabama Miscellaneous Companies: carinfo2 Internet

Aug 06 2012
carinfo2 Issue with carinfo2 resolved by Josh, company owner. He refunded my $1. Internet For Full Refund Contact Josh@VehicleHistory.com. Author: Clyde, Texas Auto Inspection: carinfo2 Internet

Jul 30 2012
Carinfo2 Stay away from deceptive offer, Internet For a Full Refund - Email Josh@vehiclehistory.com Author: Lincoln, Nebraska Advertising / Deceptive: Carinfo2 Internet

Jul 24 2012
Carinfo2 charged me a total of $39.99 for virtually no information , Internet Email Josh@vehiclehistorylookup.com For a Full Refund Author: Rochester, New York Auto Dealer Repairs: Carinfo2 Internet