Complaints, reviews, scams, lawsuits and frauds reported for
General results for:

Card Processing Center FCNB (Old Spiegel) PO Box 9204

Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search

Mar 24 2017
North Country Family Health Center incompetent lies misinformation Watertown New York Author: Black River, New York Dental Services: North Country Family Health Center Watertown, New York

Mar 24 2017
Vancouver Detailing Plus Russel Mac Karling , Russ Karling , Russel Karling Beware of this SCAMMER Dirtbag! This old guy is a Thief and a Convicted FELON! Vancouver Washington
Author: Alabama Car Washes: Vancouver Detailing Plus Vancouver, Washington

Mar 24 2017
Best Drug Rehab RECOMMENDED Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Best Drug Rehabilitation feels that customer satisfaction is one of the most important components in the recovery process. Our facility helps to determine the best methods of treatment for clients. *UPDATE: Best Drug Rehab pledges commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy, Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program. A program that benefits consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction, confidence when doing business with a member business. Best Drug Rehab recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
A resource for you Author: Bartlesville, Oklahoma Misc. Health Specialists: Best Drug Rehab Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Best Drug Rehab offers a unique approach to addiction treatment that encompasses all aspects of the physical, emotional and spiritual issues involved in addiction. Best Drug Rehab’s clients can be assured of a more lasting recovery. Manistee , Michigan

Mar 24 2017
Ego resume Resumes build.com I cancel my stuff an they still took money off my card Internet Author: Cleveland, Ohio Employment Services: Ego resume Internet

Mar 24 2017
Cliffs deals STEVEN CONE TV sold as new, however the TV has a red line in the center and cliffs deal refused to allow me to send it back to them or to repair it. New Jersey Internet Author: New York Audio & Electronic Retail Stores: Cliffs deals Internet

Mar 23 2017
KAMAL MINERALS ENTERPRISE HIA DJAKOBU OBUASI, ASANTI, GHANA, OR KAMAL MINERALS ENTERPRISE P.O Box 211 Nsawam-Ghana BY MOHAMMED INUSAH & DA COSTA OPOKU  ASANTI NSAWAM GHANA Author: SACRAMENTO, California Con Artists: KAMAL MINERALS ENTERPRISE HIA DJAKOBU OBUASI, ASANTI & Internet

Mar 23 2017
A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business REVIEW: Client safety, security and happiness are of utmost importance at A Forever Recovery. With professional and caring staff this is made a reality. Commitment to Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Business Remediation & Customer Satisfaction Program, a program benefiting consumers, ensuring complete satisfaction & confidence when doing business. *UPDATE: A Forever Recovery recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe trusted business service.
Author: West palm beach, Florida Mental Health: A Forever Recovery Verified TRUSTED Business | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. A Forever Recovery has professional certified staff, the facility has created a quality standard well above the industry standard for addiction treatment and substance abuse recovery. A Forever Recovery, has sought to bring together many different trained, licensed professionals or certified recovering members of many different modalities that have a background in the addictions field. Manistee, Michigan

Mar 23 2017
Asset Recovery Associates Samuel Douglas Scam artists & extortionists Lombard Illinois Author: Winchester, Ohio Credit Card Fraud: Asset Recovery Associates Lombard, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems TSYS INSIGHTSInsight Support Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems is a SCAM - Beware Fountain Valley California
Author: Fountain Valley, California Credit Card Processing Companies: Atlantic Pacific Processing Systems Fountain Valley, California

Mar 23 2017
credit card services corporation I can not reach them and I have a full time life account. chicago Illinois Author: Rio Vista, California Credit & Debt Services: credit card services corporation chicago, Illinois

Mar 23 2017
Wageworks Cont'd to deny me access to my wageworks debit/credit card even after I provided the documentation that they requested and verified that they received the documentation by phone from the providers office Lexington,Ky and San Mateo,California Nationwide Author: Squantum, Massachusetts Supplemental Health Programs: Wageworks Nationwide

Mar 23 2017
Wal Mart Perry Florida Sonya Rayborn On Jan. 28, 2017 my husband and I was shopping at the Wal Mart. We had been in there about two hours. I am a 64 year old woman, disabled and cant walk without the use of an aid in which case I use the shopping cart when I go to Walmart. My husband wanted to go look at something in health and beauty and I felt I could not make it over there so I was going outside to have a cigarette and wait on him. Without thinking I took my shopping cart with me right outside the door when Sonya Rayborn busted me for shoplifting and before I knew it I was arrested for felony shoplifting.  Pleas help me. Perry Florida
Theft.... Author: Perry, Florida Disability Services: Wal Mart Perry Florida Perry, Florida

Mar 23 2017
Light in the box.com Rip off Light in Th Box China Internet Author: concord, New Hampshire Department & Outlet Stores: Light in the box.com Internet

Mar 23 2017
TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY antiquechina2009 on Ebay Where do I start? Let's see, first I purchase a Android cable box for $25.00 not bad right?. Then I waited for ever for it to arrive. Finally when it does arrive it doesn't even work Turn On When I tried to reach TOMTOP for assistance I am told that all of their items are tested before shipping them out. Sure! Just like the 1000 & 1 other items you sold to hardworking customers that did not work. I was ensured I would get a new item, tic toc it never came. I asked for a refund and they gave me the run around. YES! Finally I get a message that they refunded me my money.. Oh so I thought, because here I sit still checking and guess what? NO REFUND.... SCAM SCAM SCAM.... Their merchandise is TRASH! Stay away from TOMTOP and antiquechina2009 on Ebay....They are one in the same.... China Internet Author: Yonkers , New York Miscellaneous Electronics: TOM TOP TECHNOLOGY Internet

Mar 23 2017
nexusop creditfix, credivoice/ usa contact point big time scam,pays per minute bad company owners, bad team leaders Internet Author: sale city, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: nexusop Internet

Mar 22 2017
Wonder Hearing Aid Inferior product, multiple charges to my credit card over $160, DO NOT BUY CANCEL YOUR CREDIT CARD. Las Vegas and London Internet Las Vegas, London Author: CARSTAIRS, Alberta Miscellaneous Electronics: Wonder Hearing Aid Internet

Mar 22 2017
Psydosurge & Only Eyes Don't provide your Credit Card Number beause it will result in un-authorized charges! Internet Please Correct to Unauthorized Chages Author: Hutchins, Texas Skin Care: Psydosurge & Only Eyes Internet

Mar 22 2017
Real Time Pain Company Worst service to the Vendors i have been treated more professionally at the DMV P.O. Box 798 Cabot, Arkansas 72023 Nationwide Author: Palmdale , California Medical Supplies: Real Time Pain Nationwide

Mar 21 2017
Rebecca Waling 28 years old Get it here Inc. ein 201954557, other possible associations AGH inc and Queen city trucking rebecca waling has has hands in various business however she does not pay back her loans a judgment was entered against her and Het it Here inc for over $96,000 in broward county court case cace16018444 by circuit court judge carlos a rodriguez rockwall Texas Author: MIAMI BEACH, Florida Realtors: Rebecca Waling 28 years old rockwall, Texas

Mar 21 2017
Wellness Center | Notice: Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration Decision: A neutral and independent Arbitrator has determined that the following Report contained one or more false statements of facts. The false statements have been redacted as ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)). | ((Statement REDACTED as false pursuant to Ripoff Report VIP Arbitration)) Lantana Florida Author: West Palm Beach, Florida Mental Health: Comprehensive Wellness Center Lantana, Florida

Mar 21 2017
Baycor & Associates, Baylor & Associates Divorce SpecialtiesThe Registered Agent on file for this company is William Thompson and is located at 2200 Broadway St Ste H, Vancouver, Washington 98663. The company's mailing address is Po Box 1619, Vancouver, Washington 98668. Scam - Do Not waste your money! Outdated forms which do not work with court system - guaranteed refund - none Vancouver Washington Author: Daytona, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: Baycor & Associates Vancouver , Washington

Mar 20 2017
Student Relief Center FSA Is this a rip-off? Florida Author: Lompoc, California Loans: Student Relief Center Florida

Mar 20 2017
beauty wrinkle crean no where does it tell you this is a subscription until you get your credit card bill. edison Nationwide Author: Oxford, Ohio TV Advertisements: beauty wrinkle crean Nationwide

Mar 20 2017
KTI*MODERNSKIN DELIGHT REFUSED TO REFUND $89.95 TO MY CREDIT CARD SANTA ANA California Author: Westland, Michigan Internet Marketing Companies: KTI*MODERNSKIN DELIGHT SANTA ANA, California

Mar 20 2017
Herbalized solutions Synergycorp Were supposed to give me a refund and its been a month and still not on my card. Simi valley Internet Author: Tupelo, Oklahoma Medical Supplies: Herbalized solutions Internet