CARD PROCESSING CENTER FCNB (OLD SPIEGEL) PO BOX 9204 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Card Processing Center FCNB (Old Spiegel) PO Box 9204
There may be more specific results for "Card Processing Center FCNB (Old Spiegel) PO Box 9204"
For more specific results for "Card Processing Center FCNB (Old Spiegel) PO Box 9204"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Aug 21 2017
mk-saleoutlet.com I ordered a Michael Kors Bag. They took my credit card number, so far haven't charged my account. I am now unable to access the website. The total amount was 86$ China Internet
Author: Kuna, Idaho Specialty Stores: mk-saleoutlet.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Thcfarmer.com ripped me off for 250$ placed order with thcfarmer.com took cash off my card but never received email or order no nothing emailed them at least 20 times with no reply then they band me off sight with no reply back been weeks now now replies Thcfarmer. Com are scammers Internet Author: Williamson, West Virginia Nurseries: Thcfarmer.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Ellys World Saw the ad on Facebook for a steam hair straighter for 49.95. Went through a bitly link and placed an order, went back to find tracking info and it said that site was no longer available. Russell Springs Internet Author: Russell Springs, Kentucky Credit Card Fraud: Ellys World Internet

Aug 21 2017
now Charged my credit card 39.90 Metairie Louisiana Author: Metairie, Louisiana Internet Fraud: 3goldencreditscores.com Internet

Aug 21 2017
Platinum Garcinia + Totally fraud in cost particulars Santa Ana California Author: Netcong, New Jersey Credit Card Fraud: Ronald Oakley Santa Ana, California

Aug 21 2017
Greenhouse Treatment Center It is all about the money Grand Prairie Texas Author: wylie, Texas Drug Rehabilitation Centers: Greenhouse Treatment Center Grand Prairie, Texas

Aug 20 2017
Urban house tees I placed an order on July 31st. My credit card was charged on July 31st. They sent me a shippping confirmation but I still haven't received my sweatshirt. When I email them or call there is no such address and it comes back invalid. Internet Author: Pleasanton, California Credit Card Fraud: Urban house tees Internet

Aug 20 2017
clearsightglasses.com Warning this site may be a fraudulent site to get your credit card numbers.  Internet Author: none, Indiana Unusual Rip-Off: clearsightglasses.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
IC Shopmaster.com charges appeared on my credit card and I have no recollection of having any dealing with this company Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Credit Card Fraud: IC Shopmaster.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Michael Friedmann Mr Friedmann last response to me about my order, Go F* Yourself! Nationwide Author: Blue Eye, Missouri Credit Card Fraud: Michael Friedmann Nationwide

Aug 20 2017
Jody's Secret I ordered an exercise bra my credit card was charged and the company is not responding to email, no product ever received, website is now inactive. Internet Author: Clinton, Utah Clothing Stores: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 20 2017
Johnny londoff chevrolet I bought a 2013 Chevy sonic with just over 20k they had a faulty hose that cause repair shops to miss diagnosed issue after I get it repaired I receive a notice advising me of the issue I take my receipts to them they wouldn't pay for the misdiagnosed parts which cost me &900 they have me $113 for the hose I've only had this car for a little over a year 20 k miles now 6 months later the check engine lights on again and my air conditioner is out they won't lift a finger to helpings never heard of a air conditioning unit going out on a 3 year old car they are a bunch of scams you might be alright if you buy a new car bit dont buy a used car they are sleazy Florissant missiuri Missouri Author: Hazelwood, Missouri Auto Dealers: Johnny londoff chevrolet Florissant , Missouri

Aug 20 2017
Strippersforyou.com I was instructed to select a few guys from a pool of 23. I picked 4. What I got was a nasty 50+ year old. This was ordered for a bachelorette party. We were so disgusted we ended it within 20 minutes. And, then, he had the audacity to ask one of us out.  Internet Author: Eugene , Oregon Strippers & Dancers: Strippersforyou.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
InsightCards.com Insight loadable Visa card Stole my money, by declining me, after I loaded money, and charged me 5.00 instead of 1.00 everytime it declined me! Birmingham, Alabama Internet Author: Las Vegas, Nv., Nevada Credit & Debt Services: InsightCards.com Internet

Aug 20 2017
Nutra Now Support@Refin Nutra Today Lmmedianow@GM UT All I know is that there are 2 recurring card purchases in my bank statement #1 on 07/19 @$1.99 & #2 on 08/02 @$79.25 #1@ CA, #2@ UT Internet Author: National City, California Unusual Rip-Off: Nutra Now Support@Refin Internet

Aug 19 2017
myeskin Revitalized skin creamrejuvaEssnc sending products at a very high price. THAT WAS NOT PART OF THE FREE DEAL Florida Author: Coleman Alberta Canada, Alabama Credit Card Fraud: myeskin Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jodyssecret I placed an order and they charged my credit card but now the store is no more. No contact no refund no product. Internet
Author: Uxbridge, Massachusetts Clothing Stores: Jodyssecret Internet

Aug 19 2017
walmart in late 2005 i twisted my neck moving a heavy box towards me to put in our backstock bins of course i was by myself feeling a snapping sensation in my neck.i told my husband i thought i had hurt myself (pulled a muscle) because i did alot of lifting.when the pain did not go away after a couple days i made a dr appointment i w as scared to tell management because regardless what they say they are nit easy to talk to and i was shy and had issues with drawing attention to myself so i went to the dr she ordered xrays mri nerve coduction and physical therapy this took some weeks the whole time i worked and waited for reasons unknown i was scsred to tell management because i was afraid i would get fired and it didnt have to do with the neck they could of found any reason well when i did tell them i got nothing no call to the office no investigation in store no questions of when or how nothing!now over time the injury did not by some miracle go away it jyst got worse i was told it was a lifting injury by the physical therapist .now it hurts worse than it ever did over the years the pain has kept me from sleeping now the claims management wants to know why i waited to report it has been along time and i have been seeing someone for it for a year trying to tell her walmart did not file accident report even tjough i asked multiple times sullivan Missouri Author: crocker, Missouri Supermarkets: walmart sullivan, Missouri

Aug 19 2017
Wrinkle Couture Sending me products I have not ordered, and charging my credit card. They try not to respond, and disregard any attempt to stop these charges. PO Box 25380 Nationwide Author: Idaho Springs, Colorado TV Advertisements: Wrinkle Couture Internet

Aug 19 2017
Jody's Secret Ordered product and haven't received anything. I tried emailing them and no response.They have already received payment. Internet
Author: Kokomo, Indiana Credit Card Fraud: Jody's Secret Internet

Aug 19 2017
Gld*svcgs They keep taking money from my debit card and I didn't authorize it. Internet You should call 855-421-9615 Author: Saint Johns, Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: Gld*svcgs Internet

Aug 19 2017
Citutus TW/EAUCTION SALT LAKE CITUTUS Charged 47.70 on May 8th 2017. No idea who this company is. Internet Author: Salt Lake, Utah Credit Card Fraud: Citutus Internet

Aug 19 2017
Charity Navigator Sounded Good but Now I Wonder Glen Rock New Jersey Author: Altadena, California Credit Card Fraud: Charity Navigator Glen Rock, NJ ,

Aug 19 2017
Patriot Superstore Confederate Superstore charging monthly amounts of $19.95 to my credit card Texas Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Bait-and-Switch: Patriot Superstore Texas