CARMIKE 12 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Carmike 12
There may be more specific results for "Carmike 12"
For more specific results for "Carmike 12"
Showing 1-25 of 3,300 Found Reports For more specific results for "Carmike 12"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 19 2017
beautedeelle.com serumdeluxe.com pose as gift but will charge monthly and auto refill/re-shipping Mycenae, 12, Office 41, 1065, Nicosia, Cyprus Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Skin Care: beautedeelle.com Internet

Apr 13 2017
Core Skin Care Paid $11.93 for trial offer on 3/29 for two products 0.05 oz and 1.0 oz 4/12 charged 89.97. 4/13 charged 85.97 Was led to believe by ad that is was Melania Trumps Business Internet Author: Franklin, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Apr 10 2017
Prestige Finance They are changing the due date for payment then calling telling me its late. first it was the 14th now they changed it to the 1st of each month. Without notifications Last My car is paid for !2,000.00 and they are saying I only paid interest for 2/12 year. Salt Lake Utah Author: Largo , Maryland Car Financing: Prestige Finance Utah

Apr 10 2017
Shawn's Custom Cabinets AKA Shawn Cribbs AKA Scam Artist AKA Not a real business AKA Terrible Customer Service AKA Overpriced for the quality I knew Shaun from about 12 years ago. Lakeland Florida
Author: winter haven, Florida Builders & Contractors: Shawn's Custom Cabinets Lakeland , Florida

Mar 29 2017
Brook C Smith and Vision 12 Failure to Pay employees, Scam artist Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Alabama Event Planners & Sites: Brook C Smith and Vision 12 Nationwide

Mar 27 2017
New Yorker Magazine Condé Nast After I bought a $12 subscription, they charged my card $100 New York Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia On-Line Business: New Yorker Magazine Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
USA Insulation Had foam insulation in our home last 12-17-15 but the foam is all cracked up. We had a thermal scan done again but voids or cavities hasn't been filled, the job hasn't been finished. The USA insulation haven't return my call. Indianapolis Author: Lawrenceburg , Indiana Home Improvements: USA Insulation Indianapolis

Mar 14 2017

Mar 13 2017
Shoe Carnival Shoe Carnival stoke my 12 year olds money Nationwide Author: Dover, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Shoe Carnival Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Kstlyesallday.com I ordered clothing from kstyles on 12/24/2016 was told 5-25 days shipping and after various emails back and forth its now 3/9/2017 and i still haven't received it Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Kstlyesallday.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York LLC On 12-7-2015 I hired Volks Anwalt law firm to represent me in loan modification with Ocwen mortgage company. I was told by the firm they could keep me from loosing my home and if the loan modication was not approved they would file bankruptcy as a last reresort. I had to pay them 3,500.00 and another 500.00 each month in fees. Thus far I have paid them $13,400.00. New York New York Author: Bowie, Maryland Attorneys & Legal Services: Volks Anwalt of New York LLC New York , New York

Mar 06 2017
Florence Scovel ** AN & Associates ** RAMA Deals ** Ordered 2 Cables & Never Received ** They Refuse to Respond to at Least 12 Emails I've Sent ** West Seneca ** NY and Nationwide Author: Gerrardstown, West Virginia Miscellaneous Electronics: Florence Scovel Nationwide

Mar 02 2017
Pools Inc. Chris I ordered 12 pool light protectors anti electrolysis zinc anodes on December 10, 2016 to be delivered to my home so I could then take them to my home in Florida to use in my pool.. Wrentham, Ma. Internet Author: Deerfield, New Hampshire Pools & Saunas: Pools Inc. Internet

Feb 24 2017
Invoke Market research They did not compensate me for an online marketing research chatroom completed on 12-15-2016 Waltham Nationwide
Author: columbus, Ohio Work at Home: Invoke Market research Nationwide

Feb 21 2017
YuGuang Liu At the end of October 2016 I ordered my son some shoes I finally got them today 23/2/2017 the problem is I got a U.S size 7 when we ordered a size 12 WTF? Am I supposed to chop his toes off so he can squeeze into them? Obviously we are NOT happy at all I have no idea how to contact these clowns to see if it can be sorted out and seriously waiting another 4 months for a pair of shoes to turn up is an absolute joke what can I do? Can you help me get this joke festival sorted out or have I spent $100 and waited 4 months for something that is totally useless to me? Shanghai Internet Author: Willaston, Specialty Stores: YuGuang Liu Internet

Feb 21 2017
www.campingandfishingoutlet I placed an online order on 12/31/16 for a 32 ounce Yeti cup and have received nothing! I tried calling the number listed and it's been disconnected. My CC was billed $29.99. San Antonio Internet Author: Lewiston, Maine Credit Card Fraud: campingandfishingoutlet Internet

Feb 17 2017
Hobbies Discount I ordered the remote control Shark Ballon on 12/17/2016 and never recieved my package. Order #94829, Tracking #RR387537VU. I have tried to contact mant times and no response. I notified my bank and I was chargerd for the Item which I never received Internet Author: League City, Texas Miscellaneous Electronics: Hobbies Discount Internet

Feb 17 2017
Birdi getbirdi Bought smoke detertors. I was told I would get them in 12/2016. Still no product and they wont return my emails or phone calls. There is a FB page on then and it seems no one got thier product. San Francisco California Author: New York, New York Appliances: Birdi San Francisco, California

Feb 16 2017
Tan Tara trans My wife broke her foot and I needed to get home for my 12 yr old daughter and when I spoke to Dave in safety about it I was terminated on the spot and left stranded in muscataine I sat in a Gas Station for 8hrs til I found a ride and he stole $77 from me what a PR#@k and companies like this wonder why they can't keep any drivers Internet TanTara's Side of the Story Author: New Cadtle, Indiana Local Transportation: Tan Tara trans Internet

Feb 15 2017
Howard Baldridge: Classic Consulting and Funding, LLC, 289 Jonesboro Road Suite #447, McDonugh, Georgia 30253 ,Control #16044215 Status Active since 04/28/2016, Frontier Consulting, LLC,  (Control #14059094 Admin. Dissolved on 12/07/2016) *****Attention Howard Baldridge is a Credit Repair Rippoff Artist***** McDonugh Georgia
Author: Atlanta, Georgia Credit Services: Howard Baldridge: Classic Consulting and Funding, LLC, 289 Jonesboro Road Suite #447, McDonugh, GA 30253 (Control #16044215 Status Active since 04/28/2016) McDonugh, Georgia

Feb 15 2017
JOURNEY COOK Address: S.C.O. 60, 2nd Floor, Sector 20 Road, Sector 12-A, Panchkula, Haryana 134114 CHEAP COMPANY JOURNEY COOK PANCHKULA HARYANA Internet Author: PANCHKULA, Indiana Travel Agencies: JOURNEY COOK Internet

Feb 14 2017
Outdoors Online  I placed an order on Dec 16, 2016, they took the money out of my acct on 12-19 and i have yet to receive my order. Internet Author: Dubuque, Iowa Sporting Goods: Outdoors Online Internet

Feb 12 2017
Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) BAB Group Inv DBA Ronda Lane Auto Storage Predatory towing company towed vehicle to xx Ronda Lane in Houston and charged $159, though this isn't that far from where it was towed (12 mi) Houston Texas Author: Houston, Texas Miscellaneous Companies: Jet Wrecker (Mega Interests) Houston, Texas

Feb 11 2017
Ilovedooney.com Ripped off. Company will steal your money 12 cascade blvd, orange CT 06477 Internet Author: Belleville , Michigan Luggage & Leather Goods: Ilovedooney.com Internet