CARMIKE 12 Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Carmike 12
There may be more specific results for "Carmike 12"
For more specific results for "Carmike 12"
Showing 1-25 of 3,342 Found Reports For more specific results for "Carmike 12"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 20 2017
Blissful Skincare Blissworld Skin Care145 S. Fairfax Ave suite #400Los Angeles, CA 90036 On 3-20/2017 I ordered samples. 4/3/2017 no samples. / cancelled order.12:10pm EST Did. Receive confirmation./ April statement credit card $104. +$94./will not refund!! Los Angeles, CA 90030 California Author: Oakland Township, Michigan Skin Care: Blissful Skincare Internet

Jul 20 2017
Laidbackloot.com I order a pair of Steelers high top sneakers that came with a free steeler's mug on Facebook site May 31,2017 order #4791 says shipped no tracking# or carrier info calling customer # voicemail only. E-mailed 06/12/2017 no response as of today saw steeler's sneakers on Facebook for $24.90 placed order 05/31/2017 my card was charged but never rec'vd merchandise. Internet Author: Fountain Inn, South Carolina Clothing Stores: Laidbackloot.com Internet

Jul 17 2017
DAR Waterfront &Associates Was charged $98.71 in 12/2016 for anti-aging cream. I called the company & had it cancelled & paid the $98.71. I get a letter on 6/19/17 from DAR reporting I owe this money. I already paid it, I don't feel I need to pay again. Sherman Oaks California Author: MELBOURNE, Florida Skin Care: DAR Waterfront &Associates Sherman Oaks, California

Jul 16 2017
Hi@colorbypascale.com I ordered 4 lipsticks on June 12 and have not received any. Internet Author: Phoenix, Arizona Beauty Products: Hi@colorbypascale.com internet

Jul 14 2017
Blueclouddeals.com Purchased Sauna Suit June 12 my account was charged but still haven't received product. Internet Author: jacksonville, Florida Weightloss Programs: Blueclouddeals.com Internet

Jul 14 2017
Americare helen vander bruggen 12/31/2015. l talked to helen vander bruggen about cpap machine and supplies were free.l gave 275.00 to cover all to her thats all she said l need. 2 years later my insurance companysaid l owe them 1051.27. l still not get a bill from them over 2 years later santa ana California Author: holland, Michigan Liars: Americare santa ana, California

Jul 11 2017
Green Trust Cash i took out a loan for $500 on 06/01/17. They are charging me 525% interest. I have been making payments of $111.89 every 2 weeks, by automatic withdrawal from my account, since 06/16/17. I Called to see what the payoff amount is at this time and I was told $944.89. My other alternatiive is to let them continue take $111.89 by automatic withdrawal until 12/01/17. If I go that route, I will be paying back a total of $1444.89 Hays Montana CFPB Author: Placentia, California Bait-and-Switch: Green Trust Cash Hays, Montana

Jul 11 2017
Lux Style Aps LuxStyle Aps Messevej 12 DK-9600 Aars By just clicking a link, they anonymously said that the product had been ship to me once they asks an email for prices. JOHOR BAHRU JOHOR
Author: Skudai, South Carolina Miscellaneous Companies: Lux Style Aps Internet

Jul 10 2017
Matthew D. Weintraub, D.A Appeals Officer Karen A. Diaz Abracadabra 12(b)(6) and the house disappeared Doylestown Pennsylvania
Author: Feasterville, Pennsylvania Government Worker: Matthew D. Weintraub, D.A Doylestown,

Jul 08 2017
Dyer & dyer Volvo Dyer & Dyer made extensive repairs to my wife's XC 90 Volvo.Both front wheel axles/bearings/rotors/brake assemblies were replaced. On May 12, 2017, my wife was driving down an interstate highway in Illinois the front driver side axle/wheel/bearings/brake assembly came out of the car. She lost control of the car, went into the ditch and hit a tree. Was pinned in the car. According to Police presonnel she should not be here today. When Dyer & Dyer was contacted, they replied we did not work on the front end of the vehicle. We have the service ticket. Over $4,000.00 for repairs. I went through three Companies to receive a repair history report for Vin # YV1CM91H731014299, only oil changes/check fluids was on the report. Did they delete service records? Please call or e-mail me upon your review. Thank You Chamblee Georgia Author: Doraville, Georgia Auto Dealer Repairs: Dyer & dyer Volvo Chamblee, Georgia

Jul 07 2017
instagoodcream Rbl*Rosscream These people charged me 99.95 for a period of 12 months.after calling my bank and getting a new card i was informed of this long period of time taking my money. NY & NJ Internet Author: New York, Louisiana Credit Card Fraud: instagoodcream Internet

Jul 06 2017
Breakthrough in beauty Erase and repair I order a free 12 day trial for 4.95 shipping. The trial started and ended before they shipped. I refused the package and the P.O. returned it to them.  Internet Author: Rockmart, Georgia Questionable Activities: Breakthrough in beauty Internet

Jul 06 2017
Sandra Rose Michaels Energy Enhancement System,Michael Bertolacini,Mela Bertolacini I put a $20,000.00 on a 12 unit system to cure my mother's cancer. I cancelled my order without receiving anything and they won't return my money. Las Vegas Nevada Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Alternative Health: Sandra Rose Michaels Las Vegas, Nevada

Jul 06 2017
Blueclouddeals.com Ordered merchandise from Blueclouddeals.com on 6/07/2017. Thank puchase confirmation emailed delievery guaranted in 2days look for tracking number soon never recieved tracking number. Money was deducted from my account on 06/12/2017. Call service number listed on Google no response and no merchandise. Internet Bluecouddeals.com Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Weightloss Programs: Blueclouddeals.com Internet

Jul 04 2017
Moveourstuff.com Complaint Type: Consumer to Business ComplaintNature of complaint:Customer Service IssuesProblem description: I scheduled to move from 19 Grant Street to 46 Rodgers Street these locations are 4 mins I scheduled the move in June for a July 1st move date I was given a window of between 8 a.m. and 10 a.m. I asked my landlord to extend my lease for a half a day in order to complete my move. The movers were supposed to call me a half an hour before they arrived they didn't call me until close to 11 and didn't show up until after 12 2 hrs after the move was scheduled to be completed. Because of this I I incurred charges from my landlord and still had to pay the complete moving cost.  Westchester, Ny New York Internet Author: Tuckahoe, New York Moving Companies: Moveourstuff.com Internet

Jul 02 2017
Joanna Gaines skin care (She is with HGTV) I paid shipping for 1 separate very small sample, her new skin care products. I am using La Prairie, thought I try it. They gave me 12-30 days to try it. About 8 days later my WELLSFARGO bank CALLED ME THAT SOMEONE CHARGED ME WITH $ 89+ DOLLAR. My bank p scam, fraud. I am 70 yrs old on social security. Joanna Gaines at Waco, TX she is with HGTV fixer u Nationwide Author: Palm Coast, Florida Banks: Joanna Gaines skin care (She is with HGTV) Nationwide

Jun 28 2017
Starr Thompson Five 12 Entertainment Artist Manager Los Angeles California Author: Los Angles , California Modeling & Talent Agencies: Starr Thompson Internet

Jun 27 2017
Maryland State Insurance Compliance In 2010 I was in an accident driving someone else car that didn't have insurance. I had setup a payment plan of $100 a month. I had been out of work due to illness, I'm currently being garnished by uninsured motors for $1700 a pay period I truly need your help this matter is 7 years old, I was recently arrested and I have a court on 7/12/2017, because although I'm being garnished for $1700 a pay period they have my license suspended without my knowledge. Glen Burnie Maryland Author: Baltimore, Maryland Department of Motor Vehicle DMV: Maryland State Insurance Compliance Glen Burnie, Maryland

Jun 26 2017
Student Relief Center LLC The fax line worked when I sent my docs but when I called the 877# it says no one avail. Every 12 times I called at different times throughout the week. Ft Lauderdale Florida Author: Pasadena, Maryland Customer: Student Relief Center LLC Ft Lauderdale, Florida

Jun 23 2017
Light/mini in box Coventry GB They charged me 14.58 and .12 cents to my bank account and used my old bank account that was closed. How the h** did they do this. I'm upset Not sure And have no number Internet Author: Jersey Shore, Pennsylvania Credit Card Fraud: Light/mini in box Coventry GB Internet

Jun 15 2017
Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning On Monday June 12, 2017, I called Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning as my air conditioning had stopped blowing cold air. I have been a previous customer of Samm's and their services had been reasonable for the job they did.They sent a technician out b Predatory Price Gouging Plano Texas Author: Plano, Texas Home Improvements: Samm's Heating and Air Conditioning Plano, Texas

Jun 15 2017
Outdoors online Did not send item ordered and paid for. Order places 12/19/17. It was a christmas present. Internet Author: st johns, Arizona Department & Outlet Stores: Outdoors online Internet

Jun 12 2017
Glitter and Glam Store I have reached out several times to get the product I ordered on May 12. I still have yet to get any response.  Internet Author: Billings, Montana Beauty Products: Glitter and Glam Store Internet

Jun 10 2017
Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas state championship Arlington is a joke. Put 12u bracket play on a high school field. Tournament Director is horrendous and doesn't care about following their published rules. Books horrendous fields and plays 12-year old teams on high school fields. Ignores their publish rules and field dimensions Arlington Texas Author: Allen, Texas Sports Teams & Clubs: Tournament are Us North Texas USSSA Texas

Jun 10 2017
D.I.Y.Neurocare of America Dr. Joseph DiDuro, 480-789-0953dr.joe@.azgmal.com Signed a 12 MONTH, NO RISK, 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE FOR THE DAILY APPLICATION OF LOW LEVEL LIGHT THERAPY TO PROVIDE RELIEF FROM SPINAL STENOSIS AND NEUROPATHY. Casa Grande Arizona Author: Sun City , Arizona Supplemental Health Programs: D.I.Y.Neurocare of America Casa Grande, Arizona