Your Search | carmike 12

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Conn Appliance 12 months no interest? Yea, right!!! Lewisville Texas You Didn't Read The Contract, Did You??? Author: Dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conn Appliance Lewisville, Texas

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

5, Report #1302043

Apr 26 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP 1 cilation totaling $165.00 case #HA1000688-02401STp044904 12/1/96 speeding over 55 zone (16 thru 20 over) San Antonio Texas Author: Grove , Oklahoma Financial Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP San Antonio, Texas

Apr 21 2016
E Mortgage Management REVIEW: E Mortgage Management dedicated to customer satisfaction. EMM implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: E Mortgage Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: FOREST, Virginia Credit Services: E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E Mortgage Management, a private directly-endorsed lender they have the ability to offer rates and terms other lenders can't. E Mortgage Management privately held independent mortgage banker has been in business for over 12 years serving clients nationwide, from coast to coast. Internet, New Jersey

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 17 2016
thomasreplica lily Paid for a product plus freight some 12 months back. Did not receive it China Internet Author: rainbow, Kentucky Jewelry Stores: thomasreplica Internet

Apr 14 2016
CIRCLE S RANCH ELLA STEIN,LEO STEIN, BOBBY STEIN, & LES STEIN EVIL Stein Family Tortured 12 Year old Boy SALOME, Arizona
DALE F NOACK was a MONSTER Author: Los Angeles, California Sex Offenders: CIRCLE S RANCH SALOME, Arizona

Apr 11 2016
State of Maryland Central Collection Unit On 2/11/2016 I received a first notice from CCU for a toll violation on 01/12/2014 Baltimore Maryland Author: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania Local Transportation: State of Maryland Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 07 2016

Apr 05 2016
IADT Sanford Brown They Ripped Me Off! I Was Only There For a Few Months and I am Still Paying on it 12 Years Later!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Colleges and Universities: IADT Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
ANSgear.com lied to me and still waiting for my product to be shipped Simi Valley California wed 12:40 pm Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: ANSgear.com Internet

Mar 28 2016
STUART LEE REBATES Wireless advocates/costco Puchased Tmobile products 12/4/2015. Althought I dont have money to pay for it first , i used my credit. card knowing that I will received the money back at least through costco card. I did not have any plans of changing our phones. But due to my trust to Costco and wireless advocates selling amd promising rebates, i bought 4 of thoses phines. But Inever receive the res Lynnwood Washington Author: Anaheim , California Sales People: STUART LEE REBATES Lynnwood, Washington

Mar 24 2016
Rocketbook Wave Horrific experience, product funded over 12 months ago and still nothing but excuses and more excuses Cambridge Massachusetts Author: La Prairie, Quebec Miscellaneous Electronics: Rocketbook Wave Cambridge, Massachusetts

Mar 23 2016
Karate America Jacksonville Florida promise me a 30-day trial for karate for my six year old. ruined my credit for 12 for 15 years JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Sports Instruction: Karate America Jacksonville Florida JACKSONVILLE, Florida

Mar 21 2016
IRS Today at 12 noon, I got a call from IRS, telling me I owed them money!! The number I showed on my screen wAS 1-202-888-3102, but they ask me to call this number....646 5586 543. I did NOT call them number, but I think uou should tell them to quit calling here! Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau As of this date this Registered Notice was issued the entire Sum of over 12 million in cash unclaimed Dallas Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas , Texas

Mar 10 2016
Scoresense To many to lists, They are under all different names!!!! withdraw monies for three months, before I knew that I supposely sign up for this credit report in 12/1015 , scoresense.com Nationwide, Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: Scoresense Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
RG Recycling Equiment Manufacturers limited, RG Recycling Equipment Manufacturing, Trizan Equipment Manufacturing Limited, Trizan Equipment R Disposal Manufacture, R Disposal Manufacturing Limited, Trizan Equipment Manufacturing, RG Recycle Manufacturers Limited,905-492-1910, 940 Brock Rd. Pickering unit12, 12-940 Brock Rd. Pickering,Reid Group Truck and Trailer Inc,Zandy Reid, Tony Reid, R&G Equipment Manufacturing, Tinscowtrailer.com, Pickering Truc RG RECLING, ZANDY, Pickering Ontario Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario ORGANIZED CRIME: RG Recycling Equiment Manufacturers limited, RG Recycling Equipment Manufacturing, Trizan Equipment Manufacturing Limited, Trizan Equipment R Disposal Manufacture, R Disposal Manufacturing Limited, Pickering, Ontario

Mar 09 2016
SAITEL INC DANTE dante is very unprofessional 12 years working and its still an outbound calling. nobody can live selling your a** all day getting rejected day by day having dante yell at you for DOING YOUR JOB no play he will fire you for literally doing your JOB DO NOT WORK AT THIS PLACE WEATHER THAN THAT THE WO WORKERS ARE AWESOME VERY DOWN TO EARTH OH AND DANTE IS HAVING SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES pecos Nevada Author: north , Nevada Wanted Criminals: SAITEL INC pecos, Nevada

Feb 29 2016
Internet Order LLC Stroll, Pimsleur Approach Hooked me with a $9.99 offer but then no further communication, 5 random shipments, 12 charges of $64 each. PHILADELPHIA Internet Author: HOUSATONIC, Massachusetts Language: Internet Order LLC Internet

Feb 27 2016
PMICoaching ripoff,non responsive,dropped me after 12 sessions,wanted me to start over. Salt Lake City Utah Author: decatur, Illinois Internet Services: PMICoaching Utah

24, Report #1281919

Feb 25 2016
Ngoa G700 Flashlights I ordered 2 G700 Flashlights on 12-24-15 and have not received any Flashlights and it has been a month. The last time I called them they hung up on me. Saint Charles Mo. Internet I Finallly Received My Flashlights Author: Irrigon, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ngoa G700 Flashlights Internet

Feb 22 2016
Plaza Auto Mall Brooklyn NY Claudio perez. Stefanie Gamba. I least a new 2016 kia seronto had a dent.Dident see the dent until i was finishing signing the. They promise to fix it the netx day, bit that never happean. Ifinally returned the vehicle after 12 days Brooklyn New York The Time Frame... Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Plaza Auto Mall Brooklyn NY Brooklyn, New York