CARMIKE 12 CINEMA Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Carmike 12 Cinema
There may be more specific results for "Carmike 12 Cinema"
For more specific results for "Carmike 12 Cinema"
Showing 1-25 of 3,389 Found Reports For more specific results for "Carmike 12 Cinema"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

May 18 2017
WONDER HEARING AID Paid on FEB 5, 2017 12:09PM USD 59,95 AND 12:11PM USD 19.95 LAS VEGAS Internet Author: Oranjestad, Florida United States Post Office: WONDER HEARING AID Internet

May 17 2017
ABCmouse.com ABCABC MouseABC Children's educational program Company claim to give you 30 days free trial but charged acct in 2 days after I provided cc info internet city only Internet Author: Reseda, California K-12 Language: ABCmouse.com Internet

May 15 2017
Warning Scam!! Hit Rate Solutions This company took my $600 never worked a minute and would not refund the money. I definitely do not recommend doing business with this company whatsoever. After interviewing five of the reps which sounded like they were 12 years old we decided that we d Warning Scam! Fraud don't trust this company# Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Telemarketing Companies: Hit Rate Solutions Internet

May 04 2017
American sweepstakes publishers po box12954 Kansas City ks, 66112-2954 Wants 12 fee for 1,000,000 dollars for sweepstakes Kansas city Kansas Author: shelby, Ohio Questionable Activities: American sweepstakes publishers Nationwide

May 04 2017
RGO resumes Fraudulent Resume Svc. Ripped me off for 12 mos!! Internet Author: Porter , Oklahoma Unusual Rip-Off: RGO resumes Internet

May 03 2017
Lux Cinema Group, LuxAir Entertainment, The Hollywood Screen Co., Alex Larson Hude Scam, RipOff, Do Not Trust!!! Calgary Alberta Author: Nevada Festivals & Event Services: Lux Cinema Group Calgary, Alberta

May 03 2017
World TEFL Association (WTA) Jimmy Crangle and Debbie McLean I purchased a TEFL franchise in January 2014. I was told and the contract stated that if the franchise didn't achieve $50,000 in target revenue within the first 12 months, I would receive a full refund of my franchise fees. Hong Kong Internet Statement of apology to World TEFL Association , their staff and affiliates Author: Oxnard, California Corrupt Companies: World TEFL Association (WTA) Hong Kong,

May 01 2017
dcmagsales Two young men knocked on my door and stated they were with a charity organization. I let them know I didn't want a magazine subscription which they were offering. I gave them $59.00 in form of a check for a one time donation. This occurred 4/10/12?? They left out the year of date on the receipt. I've since been mailed a collection agency bill for approx. $1800.00. This is outrageous! I contacted the collection agency and informed them I didn't order any magazines and that a donation was made. They're still trying to collect. Fullerton California Author: Fullerton, California Newspapers – Magazines: dcmagsales Nationwide

Apr 29 2017
progressive trucking school i got rip off for my money in still ain't got my CDL start date 12/27/16 to 03/09/17 160 hr course Chicago Illinois Author: Chicago, Illinois Driving Schools: progressive trucking school Chicago, Illinois

Apr 29 2017
Lithonia Middle School Middle school Lithonia Georgia Author: Lithonia, Georgia K-12 Language: Lithonia Middle School Lithonia, Georgia

Apr 27 2017
 nycroomsdepot.com 1501 Broadway 12 floor : Registration Fee : Thieves Just Stay Away. New York New York Author: Bronx, New York Realtors: nycroomsdepot.com New York, New York

Apr 25 2017
Color by Pascale I placed an order on March 31 and was told my order would take 12-20 business days and that time has passed. I have been unable to find any way to contact them directly, including Facebook. Internet
Author: Klamath Falls, Oregon Beauty Products: Color by Pascale Internet

Apr 20 2017
Colors By Pascale I order from said internet company 3 items. LipstickS : Scandal, psychedelic , 3D length Mascara I only received 1 item after a month 1/2 wait( after Printing said 12-16 days). I received POPFEEL lipstick (B05) by Barra de Labios .China Internet Author: Henrico , Virginia Specialty Stores: Colors By Pascale Internet

Apr 19 2017
beautedeelle.com serumdeluxe.com pose as gift but will charge monthly and auto refill/re-shipping Mycenae, 12, Office 41, 1065, Nicosia, Cyprus Internet
Author: toronto, Ontario Skin Care: beautedeelle.com Internet

Apr 15 2017
Studio 2000 Photo Cinema | George Paatashvil Studio 2000 Worst Video & Wedding Photographer in Toronto. Toronto, Ontario Ontario
Author: Welland, Alabama Photography: Studio 2000 Photo Cinema Vaughan, Ontario

Apr 13 2017
Core Skin Care Paid $11.93 for trial offer on 3/29 for two products 0.05 oz and 1.0 oz 4/12 charged 89.97. 4/13 charged 85.97 Was led to believe by ad that is was Melania Trumps Business Internet Author: Franklin, Vermont Skin Care: Core Skin Care Internet

Apr 10 2017
Prestige Finance They are changing the due date for payment then calling telling me its late. first it was the 14th now they changed it to the 1st of each month. Without notifications Last My car is paid for !2,000.00 and they are saying I only paid interest for 2/12 year. Salt Lake Utah Author: Largo , Maryland Car Financing: Prestige Finance Utah

Apr 10 2017
Shawn's Custom Cabinets AKA Shawn Cribbs AKA Scam Artist AKA Not a real business AKA Terrible Customer Service AKA Overpriced for the quality I knew Shaun from about 12 years ago. Lakeland Florida
Author: winter haven, Florida Builders & Contractors: Shawn's Custom Cabinets Lakeland , Florida

Mar 29 2017
Brook C Smith and Vision 12 Failure to Pay employees, Scam artist Las Vegas Nevada Nationwide Author: Las Vegas , Alabama Event Planners & Sites: Brook C Smith and Vision 12 Nationwide

Mar 27 2017
New Yorker Magazine Condé Nast After I bought a $12 subscription, they charged my card $100 New York Nationwide Author: Virginia Beach, Virginia On-Line Business: New Yorker Magazine Nationwide

Mar 18 2017
USA Insulation Had foam insulation in our home last 12-17-15 but the foam is all cracked up. We had a thermal scan done again but voids or cavities hasn't been filled, the job hasn't been finished. The USA insulation haven't return my call. Indianapolis Author: Lawrenceburg , Indiana Home Improvements: USA Insulation Indianapolis

Mar 14 2017

Mar 13 2017
Shoe Carnival Shoe Carnival stoke my 12 year olds money Nationwide Author: Dover, Delaware Department & Outlet Stores: Shoe Carnival Nationwide

Mar 09 2017
Kstlyesallday.com I ordered clothing from kstyles on 12/24/2016 was told 5-25 days shipping and after various emails back and forth its now 3/9/2017 and i still haven't received it Internet Author: Easton, Pennsylvania Clothing Stores: Kstlyesallday.com Internet

Mar 09 2017
Volks Anwalt of New York LLC On 12-7-2015 I hired Volks Anwalt law firm to represent me in loan modification with Ocwen mortgage company. I was told by the firm they could keep me from loosing my home and if the loan modication was not approved they would file bankruptcy as a last reresort. I had to pay them 3,500.00 and another 500.00 each month in fees. Thus far I have paid them $13,400.00. New York New York Author: Bowie, Maryland Attorneys & Legal Services: Volks Anwalt of New York LLC New York , New York