Your Search | carmike 12 cinema

Dec 02 2016
Rescuers club Placed order for coffee mug 11-12-16 has not shipped keep telling me it will stopped emailing me Clearwater florida Internet Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Miscellaneous Companies: Rescuers club Internet

Dec 02 2016
Palm Harbor Homes Poor Quality, No support after 12 Months or even before Tucson Nationwide Author: Tucson, Arizona Manufactured Home Dealers: Palm Harbor Homes Nationwide

Dec 02 2016
EIG*IPAGE they deducted $261.27 on 12/02 from my account without permission...I have no idea who this company is nor would i set up a web page!!!! Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Unusual Rip-Off: EIG*IPAGE

Dec 02 2016
Commissioner of judging -processing division Send me a letter with a 2 million dollar award ..no taxes to be withheld if I have the matching number and send them 12 dollar processing fee!! Kansas city Kansas
Author: Oakland, California BBB Better Business Bureau: Commissioner of judging -processing division Kansas city, Kansas

Dec 01 2016
Afactory Hub Afactory Studio Ripped me off of my money. I worked for them along with 12 others and didn't get paid.  Irving Texas Author: San Diego, California Infomercials: Afactory Hub , INC Irving, Texas

Nov 27 2016
Go Smart Dropped network after 3 months and said sorry no networking. I had $25 and just bought one of there SIM card for 12. Refused refund. Payson Utah Author: Payson , Utah Advertising / Deceptive: Go Smart Payson , Utah

Nov 26 2016
ten-fifty Katy Young Rec'd email stating I had won a iphone 7 plus and should email back the front and back of my driver's license as well as a selfie in high resolution. I immediately sent an email asking if my email with the info was rec'd and if it was done correctly. No response. I subsequently sent 3 more with no response. These were sent to giveaway@ten-fifty.com and were successfuly sent. I still have all the emails. Never rec'd phone either. They currently have a site up selling home goods, toys, and other items which states is closing 12/5. You are unable to send emails to them, but emails are still being sent through to the first address I initially used. Is there a chance they can use my idenity> I have bad credit so I'm not worried about them being able to apply and be eligible for any cards. both NY and now FL Internet Author: New Columbia, Pennsylvania Electronic Manufacturers: ten-fifty Internet

Nov 25 2016
Deal Empire I orderd a pair of Slim Panties from Deal Empire for $24.90 USD Order # DE162535 on 11/12, never received them Ontario Canada  Author: Kissimmee, Florida Alternative Health: Deal Empire Internet

Nov 23 2016
The Rosary Shop - Seth and Tyra Murray Order never fulfilled after 12 months, ZERO communication McMinnville Internet, OR
Author: Berlin, Massachusetts Specialty Stores: The Rosary Shop Internet

Nov 21 2016
Justfly.com This is the worst customer service EVER! It is currently 12 a.m. I have been on the phone with this company for over 4 hours. Internet Author: Cliffside Park, New Jersey Air Travel: Justfly.com Internet

Nov 21 2016
Direct Connect promise you a route, you drive 2 and ahalf hours to make 12$ all over Texas Author: Houston, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: Direct Connect

Nov 16 2016
American sweepstakes publishing ASP This company said I won $100000000 and I need to send a check for $12 to process.. Bonner spring Kansas Author: St Clair shores , Michigan Unusual Rip-Off: American sweepstakes publishing Bonner Springs, Kansas

Nov 16 2016
Optimal Chemical, Inc. n/a ordered 12 days ago & have 2-3 delivery promise. STILL no product! Hollywood Florida Author: Vero Beach, Florida Exterminating Services: Optimal Chemical, Inc. Hollywood, Florida

Nov 13 2016
Scene PR Inc. Pembroke Lake Mall Vendor Show on Nov. 12&13 2016. SCAMMER! DISAPPOINTED, RIPPED OFF, ALL VENDORS MAD AND COMPLAINED, WILL NOT REFUND MONEY, DON'T CONTACT THIS WOMAN, VERY DISCUSSED. Miami Florida Author: North Lauderdale, Florida Advertising / Deceptive: Scene PR Inc. Miami, Florida

Oct 31 2016
The Deal Empire Ordered slimming panties on 10/12/16. To date no further communication after my debit card was processed and charged for $24.95. After many emails to them to inquire on my shipment or track it Internet Author: Hollywood, Florida Specialty Stores: The Deal Empire Internet

Oct 31 2016
W B Sign Studio I purchased a christmas gift to be made for my daughter and new husband at the Letchworth Arts and Craft Show on 10/9/16.. Paid by check which was cashed on 10/12/16. Emailed picture of dogs to be included in woodwork. Kept emailing to confirm owner received pictures with no responses. Multiple calls to him with no answer. Syracuse New York
Author: Geneseo, New York Sales People: W B Sign Studio Syracuse, New York

Oct 31 2016
Choice Home Warranty Company is trying to take money out of my checking account after 12 month contract ended. Edison New Jersey Author: Henderson, Nevada tempdir: Choice Home Warranty Edison, New Jersey

Oct 27 2016
Xi'an Yima Opto-electrical Technology Co., Ltd. They delivered broken product, stole my money 17,000 usd for 12 months. They are criminal, fraud company. They still keep my money and never returned. Xi'an Shannxi Author: Hà Nội, Electronic Manufacturers: Xi'an Yima Opto-electrical Technology Co., Ltd. Xi'an,

Oct 26 2016
The Recruiters Network Promised to find a job and if you pay for premium and do not like the job you get in 12 months they will find you a new one Memoneeoe, Wisconsin Internet
Comment Author: North Bellmore, New York tempdir: The Recruiters Network Internet

Oct 20 2016
V3 Markets, LLC V3 Markets, LLC 10/12/2016 Chicago Illinois Author: Port Byron, New York Brokerage Companies: V3 Markets, LLC Chicago, Illinois

Oct 08 2016
Pat Fagen 3 week job took 12 months/Currently squatting in my house, owes 2 months rent Sault Ste Marie Michigan Author: Marqutte, Michigan Builders & Contractors: Pat Fagen Sault Ste Marie , Michigan

Sep 29 2016
American Sweepstakes Reporter/Michael Washington received complex letter regarding tracking sweepstakes winnings and asked for $12 processing fee. Total scam! Kansas City Kansas Author: san francisco, California Consumer Services: American Sweepstakes Reporter Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 29 2016
Noralache Noralache.com I ordered sneakers from Noralache on 12 Aug. 2016. The site offers 10-15 day shipping. As of September 30, 2016 i've yet to receive my sneakers. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Clothing Stores: Noralache Internet

Sep 28 2016
GarciniaX60 Optimum Garcinia I had order the free trial for $4.95 and paid for that. 12 days later the charged my account 79.00. New York New York Author: Ashland, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: GarciniaX60 New York , New York

Sep 27 2016
Mohawk Auto Sales Sueing me for $12+ dollars after they sold me a lemon while I was 6 months Pregnant!!! Schenectady New York Mohawk Auto Rip-off everyone, even when pregnant!!! Author: Cohoes, New York Auto Dealers: Mohawk Auto Sales Schenectady, New York