Your Search | carmike 12 cinema

1, Report #1302043

Apr 26 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP 1 cilation totaling $165.00 case #HA1000688-02401STp044904 12/1/96 speeding over 55 zone (16 thru 20 over) San Antonio Texas Author: Grove , Oklahoma Financial Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP San Antonio, Texas

Apr 21 2016
E Mortgage Management REVIEW: E Mortgage Management dedicated to customer satisfaction. EMM implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: E Mortgage Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: FOREST, Virginia Credit Services: E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E Mortgage Management, a private directly-endorsed lender they have the ability to offer rates and terms other lenders can't. E Mortgage Management privately held independent mortgage banker has been in business for over 12 years serving clients nationwide, from coast to coast. Internet, New Jersey

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 17 2016
thomasreplica lily Paid for a product plus freight some 12 months back. Did not receive it China Internet Author: rainbow, Kentucky Jewelry Stores: thomasreplica Internet

Apr 14 2016
CIRCLE S RANCH ELLA STEIN,LEO STEIN, BOBBY STEIN, & LES STEIN EVIL Stein Family Tortured 12 Year old Boy SALOME, Arizona
DALE F NOACK was a MONSTER Author: Los Angeles, California Sex Offenders: CIRCLE S RANCH SALOME, Arizona

Apr 11 2016
State of Maryland Central Collection Unit On 2/11/2016 I received a first notice from CCU for a toll violation on 01/12/2014 Baltimore Maryland Author: Upper Darby, Pennsylvania Local Transportation: State of Maryland Baltimore, Maryland

Apr 07 2016

Apr 05 2016
IADT Sanford Brown They Ripped Me Off! I Was Only There For a Few Months and I am Still Paying on it 12 Years Later!! Tampa Nationwide Author: Port Richey, Florida Colleges and Universities: IADT Nationwide

Mar 30 2016
ANSgear.com lied to me and still waiting for my product to be shipped Simi Valley California wed 12:40 pm Author: altoona, Pennsylvania Sporting Goods: ANSgear.com Internet

Mar 28 2016
STUART LEE REBATES Wireless advocates/costco Puchased Tmobile products 12/4/2015. Althought I dont have money to pay for it first , i used my credit. card knowing that I will received the money back at least through costco card. I did not have any plans of changing our phones. But due to my trust to Costco and wireless advocates selling amd promising rebates, i bought 4 of thoses phines. But Inever receive the res Lynnwood Washington Author: Anaheim , California Sales People: STUART LEE REBATES Lynnwood, Washington

Mar 24 2016
Rocketbook Wave Horrific experience, product funded over 12 months ago and still nothing but excuses and more excuses Cambridge Massachusetts Author: La Prairie, Quebec Miscellaneous Electronics: Rocketbook Wave Cambridge, Massachusetts

Mar 23 2016
Karate America Jacksonville Florida promise me a 30-day trial for karate for my six year old. ruined my credit for 12 for 15 years JACKSONVILLE Florida Author: JACKSONVILLE, Florida Sports Instruction: Karate America Jacksonville Florida JACKSONVILLE, Florida

Mar 21 2016
IRS Today at 12 noon, I got a call from IRS, telling me I owed them money!! The number I showed on my screen wAS 1-202-888-3102, but they ask me to call this number....646 5586 543. I did NOT call them number, but I think uou should tell them to quit calling here! Nationwide Author: Boise, Idaho Internal Revenue Service: IRS Nationwide

Mar 15 2016
Sweepstakes Audit Bureau As of this date this Registered Notice was issued the entire Sum of over 12 million in cash unclaimed Dallas Texas Author: San Angelo, Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Sweepstakes Audit Bureau Dallas , Texas

Mar 10 2016
Scoresense To many to lists, They are under all different names!!!! withdraw monies for three months, before I knew that I supposely sign up for this credit report in 12/1015 , scoresense.com Nationwide, Author: Omaha, Nebraska Credit Card Fraud: Scoresense Nationwide

Mar 09 2016
RG Recycling Equiment Manufacturers limited, RG Recycling Equipment Manufacturing, Trizan Equipment Manufacturing Limited, Trizan Equipment R Disposal Manufacture, R Disposal Manufacturing Limited, Trizan Equipment Manufacturing, RG Recycle Manufacturers Limited,905-492-1910, 940 Brock Rd. Pickering unit12, 12-940 Brock Rd. Pickering,Reid Group Truck and Trailer Inc,Zandy Reid, Tony Reid, R&G Equipment Manufacturing, Tinscowtrailer.com, Pickering Truc RG RECLING, ZANDY, Pickering Ontario Author: MISSISSAUGA, Ontario ORGANIZED CRIME: RG Recycling Equiment Manufacturers limited, RG Recycling Equipment Manufacturing, Trizan Equipment Manufacturing Limited, Trizan Equipment R Disposal Manufacture, R Disposal Manufacturing Limited, Pickering, Ontario

Mar 09 2016
SAITEL INC DANTE dante is very unprofessional 12 years working and its still an outbound calling. nobody can live selling your a** all day getting rejected day by day having dante yell at you for DOING YOUR JOB no play he will fire you for literally doing your JOB DO NOT WORK AT THIS PLACE WEATHER THAN THAT THE WO WORKERS ARE AWESOME VERY DOWN TO EARTH OH AND DANTE IS HAVING SEXUAL ENCOUNTERS WITH ONE OF THE EMPLOYEES pecos Nevada Author: north , Nevada Wanted Criminals: SAITEL INC pecos, Nevada

Feb 29 2016
Internet Order LLC Stroll, Pimsleur Approach Hooked me with a $9.99 offer but then no further communication, 5 random shipments, 12 charges of $64 each. PHILADELPHIA Internet Author: HOUSATONIC, Massachusetts Language: Internet Order LLC Internet

Feb 27 2016
PMICoaching ripoff,non responsive,dropped me after 12 sessions,wanted me to start over. Salt Lake City Utah Author: decatur, Illinois Internet Services: PMICoaching Utah

20, Report #1281919

Feb 25 2016
Ngoa G700 Flashlights I ordered 2 G700 Flashlights on 12-24-15 and have not received any Flashlights and it has been a month. The last time I called them they hung up on me. Saint Charles Mo. Internet I Finallly Received My Flashlights Author: Irrigon, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ngoa G700 Flashlights Internet

Feb 22 2016
Plaza Auto Mall Brooklyn NY Claudio perez. Stefanie Gamba. I least a new 2016 kia seronto had a dent.Dident see the dent until i was finishing signing the. They promise to fix it the netx day, bit that never happean. Ifinally returned the vehicle after 12 days Brooklyn New York The Time Frame... Author: Brooklyn, New York Auto Dealers: Plaza Auto Mall Brooklyn NY Brooklyn, New York

Feb 20 2016
YUMMY HAIR EXTENSIONS Gave me the wrong hair I purchase 18 hair the company gave me 12-14 inch hair . Yummy customer services is horrible Internet Author: West palm beach , Florida Adoption Agencies: YUMMY HAIR EXTENSIONS Internet

Feb 20 2016
Pacific Magazine I sent them 2 checks, totaling $49.95, for .5 year subscription to CBS Soaps in Depth magazine. I never received even one copy and my last check #3519 was dated 12/22/2015 was cashed. San Marcos California Author: Montour Falls, New York Video Stores: Pacific Magazine San Marcos, California

Feb 17 2016
Account now I had mobile alerts set up to my phone and never received them notifying me of my state and federal deposits to my card and account now has held my funds for over a week now and ate requesting document after document to verify my address so that I can gain access to my funds and I have sent them at least 10 personal documents but my funds are still being held by them and customer service is very poor, they are continuing to give me the run around and when asked about my funds being returned to the state and irs they told me that it will take 6-12 weeks, this is very stressful and sad. San Ramon CA Author: Detroit, Michigan ORGANIZED CRIME: Account now Nationwide

Feb 16 2016
Quincy Jiang Fraudulent Tutor New York New York
Subjective Author: los angeles, California K-12 Language: Quincy Jiang New York, New York