Your Search | carmike 12 cinema

Jul 31 2014
Keith Tanner Transmission Keith Tanner Only replace 1 part of transmission and did not rebuild , but charged $1400 with a six month warranty not the 12 month as advertised on Angies list and phone number listed inoperative to call to check up on repairs.When I called several colleges and other transmission shops I was informed of the process for that type of charge. When car brought in the OD light came on and I was informed by one mechanic that it was the transmission . Original repair was Sept.9 2014, problem arose July 15th a mere 10 months. Austell Georgia Author: Georgia Auto Repair Service: Keith Tanner Transmission Atlanta, Georgia

Jul 29 2014
lobel financial charged my wife and I 3773.18 to finance us and we was financed for 9299.50 on a 12, 361 with a 3k down .went to another dealership and they said that's no way we should have gotten charged that much and they only reported that we payed Anaheim California Author: Palmdale, California Car Financing: lobel financial Anaheim, California

Jul 28 2014
Lango Kids LV Karyn Depari Enterprises Spanish Teachers don't speak Spanish! Las Vegas Nevada
Author: Las Vegas, Nevada K-12 Language: Lango Kids LV Internet

Jul 28 2014
auravie They suckered me! It was supposed to be a free trial offer of a 30 day supply. Only pay shipping and handling. What they DON'T tell you is that the trial is only 10 days long. It took 7 for me to get my order, so by the time I got my package, it was almost too late to complain. Also, I didn't get charged the 97.88 (putting me into overdraft) until 12 days had passed. So, I had NO IDEA about the nearly 100 dollar charge! Shame on you AuraVie! You blood-sucking con artists!!! Van Nuys California Author: Indianapolis, Indiana Miscellaneous Companies: auravie Van Nuys, California

Jul 28 2014
inside global yster shopper Derius Hadley They sent me a check that i deposited to the bank. I pulled out that same amount to perform the myster shop. Three days later the bank called and said that was a fraudgelent check. So the money i used to do the secret shop was mine. This happend on 7/12/14. They have been giving me the run around on when i would get my money back. Houston Nationwide Author: Houston, Texas Customer: inside global yster shopper Nationwide

Jul 11 2014
EquityBuild - EquityBuild Finance REVIEW: EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance are commited to customer satisfaction, EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance implemented strategic changes to insure clients success, focusing on delivering clients new high return opportunities that serve as one of the very few safe, high return options available in today's market. Nationwide*UPDATE: Recognized by Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program as a safe business service – EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance pledges to always resolve any issues, feel safe, confident & secure when doing business with EquityBuild and EquityBuild Finance recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service Author: oak lawn, Illinois Loans: Equity Build inc. Marco Island, Florida

7, Report #472051

Jul 10 2014
United States Government US government is cheating the American people out of a great future WashingtonWashington District of Columbia
Author: Sylvania, Ohio Government Corruption: United States Government Washington, District of Columbia

Jul 10 2014
Comcast - Comcast Cable - NBC - Attorney General - BBB - Federal Trade Commission, deceptive billing practices, open investigation Independence Missouri
Author: , Kansas Cable TV: Comcast - Comcast Cable Independence, Missouri

Jul 10 2014
it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 took 250 dollars to fix my computer and promised to refund 240 already paid. no contact for several days then they said they would return my call in 15 minutes at least 12 times. they never returned my calls. they bsaid they could only refund 500 so if i would send 260 more they would refund 500. i have asked several times for my money back and was told they would return my call, never happened. vancouver Washington Author: colleyville, Texas Computer Service & Repair: it solutions vancover wa 360-450-0150 vancouver, Washington

Jul 02 2014
Fit 12 Buyer Beware minnetonka Minnesota
Author: Minnetonka, Minnesota Weightloss Programs: Fit 12 minnetonka, Mississippi

Jul 01 2014
Bare International After 12 years as a contractor, company didn't reimburse me for $900 in travel Fairfax Virginia Author: Marlton, New Jersey Employees: Bare International Fairfax, Virginia

Jun 30 2014
FamousCharacters,incwww.myfamouscharacters.com Earn $200,000 in Next 12 Months/ I Earned 0$'s & I Spent $3,000 Dollars Tarzana Calif & Woodland Hills, California Author: Oceanside, California Unusual Rip-Off: FamousCharacters,incwww.myfamouscharacters.com Tarzana, California

Jun 30 2014
MONEY MOTION VIII John Winstead, Mary Kelly, Thomas Moore, Mitchell Wagner kept receiving letters telling me to send 12$ & 9$ because I was in the running to win 15,000$ or 7 million $ the address to send it to them was 1401 Armour Road Kansas City Missouri Nationwide
Author: Chalmette, Louisiana United States Post Office: MONEY MOTION VIII Nationwide

Jun 30 2014
Corner Rock Ltd / Global Net - http://www.globalnet.org.uk / Blue Ocean Outsource Ltd / Rainbow Mark Limited / Jinnel Patel / Misleading job posting - job was actually door to door sales. Worked 12 hours a day, 6 days a week, and never got paid. Full of empty promises and cult-like techniques to get you to work door to door for as long as possible. Beware this scam! London Other Author: London, Other Door to Door Sales: Corner Rock Ltd London, Other

Jun 30 2014
Bank of America Bank of America Home Loans Loan Modication Fraud, Payment Posting Fraud and Escrow Fraud, RESPA and TILA Violations Simi Valley, California Author: Palm Bay, Florida Mortgage Companies: Bank of America Simi Valley, California

Jun 25 2014
Alan Rudt ImprovEducation Didn't pay the work I have done. VA beware of this individual, founder of improveducation.org, linkedin.com/in/alanrudt, Executive Director of Educational Partnerships for The Princeton Review, Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Educational Consultant New York New York Author: Davao, Alabama K-12 Language: Alan Rudt New York, New York

Jun 19 2014
Canadian Appliance Liquidators Advertise on Kijiji:LG Front Load H.E Washer BRAND NEW UNIT 12 Month Warranty $400 , got it home noticed not new at all called them back asap and telephone message states on vacation till July 12, 2014. Person doing sales was Mike Sutton. NO response. Beware of this company. Dundas Ontario Author: Millgrove , Alabama Miscellaneous Electronics: Canadian Appliance Liquidators Dundas, Ontario

Jun 18 2014
Five Point Capital aka National Funding This company took a lease and is making us pay another full year due to making accusations we did not contact them timely for a payoff. In the history of 5+ other leases our company has had with OTHER VENDORS (not this one) we have NEVER had to do what this company asked to and they are charging too much for a FMV or $1 buyout. It is unfair trade practice. Our company has paid 5 years on a lease as agreed, never any late payments. They refuse to provide a FMV payoff and only demand the lease payments continue for another full 12 months! San Diego California Author: Dumbfounded in, Iowa Financial Services: Five Point Capital San Diego, California

Jun 17 2014
Click4Support 12 Main Street, Essex, CT 06426 www.click4support.net DECEPTIVE MARKETING, PRETENDS TO BE DELL, FRAUDULENT PRACTICES Essex Connecticut Author: Anytown, Florida Computer Help Desk: Click4Support Essex, Connecticut

Jun 16 2014
Dell Financial Services 12 months interest free finance - a trap internet  Author: Newark, California Computer Manufaturers: Dell Financial Services Internet

Jun 16 2014
Arthur Linaris Bank want to charge unimaginable fee to close the account. Do not stick to their words. Do not provide bank rule for closing an account Luxembroug, Europe Author: Roslyn Heights, New York Legal Process Services: Arthur Linaris House 12 Marie-Beggen Avenue Luxembourg Luxembroug,

Jun 15 2014
Coco Bay Estates Luxury Leisure Alliance We purchased what we thought was a fractional ownership 12/5/13. We are trying to book our weeks to use and cannot get a response from anyone. They have sold our two timeshares that we traded for this condo. I have read the other complaints and fear that we have been scammed as well. Playas del Coco Guanacaste Author: Lake Havasu City, Arizona Resorts: Coco Bay Estates Playas del Coco, Select State/Province

Jun 12 2014
Amy Florist Looked online for a florist to send flowers to my mother. Ordered them online thru Amy Florist and used my credit card. Ordered on June 12, 2014, card was charged, no flowers ever delivered. You call the number given and it goes straight to voice mail and the voice mail is full. I click a link that reads track my order and it states I do not have any new orders to track. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Florists: Amy Florist Internet

Jun 12 2014
columbian green coffee.com gcxdiet.com Free just pay $4.95 shipping.please read small print.you have 12 days after order to cancell.It took 7 days to arrive.I called to cancell 6/12. they said it has been 13 days and I said it took 7 days to get here.they said the 12 days starts from the day you order.I disagreed and after much time and being switched to supervisor he offered 50% reduction which I refused.I notified my bank to dispute the $89.95 charge Provo Utah Author: Tucson, Arizona Weightloss Programs: columbian green coffee.com Utah

Jun 12 2014
jobsindubai More money....no jobs! Internet Author: Brooklyn, New York K-12 Language: jobsindubai Internet