Your Search | carmike 12 cinema

Sep 03 2015
Micro Center sold me a defective laptop on 12/19/13, when it crashed 5 months later they said the harddrive died, so they fixed it. Then just 15 months later it crashed again but this time I am told the cannot fix it because Sony stopped making the parts and I needed to come pick up my $720 piece of trashlaptop.  Duluth Georgia Author: Lawrenceville, Georgia Computer Stores: Micro Center Duluth, Georgia

2, Report #1252022

Aug 31 2015
Hollywood Toyota I have them all I was told by my salesman, finance mgr, & sales mgr if I make every payment on time for 12 months I will 100% be able to refi at 1.9% with the Toyota of Hollywood Rewards program. Finance mgr asked me to sign blank papers & said the computer would fill in #'s. I was told by the salesman the price was $11,400. When they found out I had bad credit (up almost 200 points since) they told me I would get a car that day. They knew how much I wanted my car & the end #'s after I signed were over $16,000. I reported it to the GM. Hollywood Florida Author: Pompano Beach, Florida Auto Dealers: Hollywood Toyota Hollywood, Florida

Aug 24 2015
Miravie is deceitful, dishonest, and boarder line against the law You think you are order a 12 day sample for the price of postage Santa Ana, California Internet Author: Bowdoin, Maine Misc. Health Specialists: Miravie Internet

Aug 23 2015
ic freeshipping.com they are charging 12.97 to my credit card since 12/19/14 Author: houston, Texas Credit Card Processing (ACH) Companies: ic freeshipping.com

Aug 18 2015
credit one I have tried to work with them I have had to have emergency surgery, they refuse to work with me. they harass my 10-12 times aday Nationwide Who Said They Would??? Author: burleson, Texas Credit & Debt Services: credit one Nationwide

Aug 18 2015
CARiD I contacted the company 5 times to cancel a order and it took them 12 hours to call me back. I was then told by another sales person my order was canceled but it was not. Cranbury New Jersey Author: York, Pennsylvania Car Parts & Accessories: CARiD Cranbury, New Jersey

Aug 18 2015
Cosburn financial firm Michelle Phillips went to borrow three thousand first said they needed 450 than another 450 than 350 so I don't go on and was told I would get it back by the 12 of Aug still hvd not received it het Hawthorne ny Internet Author: delta , Colorado Financial Services: Cosburn financial firm Internet

Aug 18 2015
state of maryland central collection unit sent me a bill for 6476.29 for supposed lapse in 12 years ago baltimore Maryland Author: MANSFIELD, Texas Unusual Rip-Off: state of maryland central collection unit baltimore , Maryland

Aug 13 2015
EATON CONST. CO., INC. ENVIRONMENTAL COMPLIANCE ALERT HAS BEGUN SENDING MY COMPANY INVOICES FOR A 12 MONTH SUBSCRIPTION WE HAVE NEVER SUBSCRIBED TO THIS COMPANY THEY ARE NOTHING BUT A NUISANCE AND A RIPOFF CIRCLEVILLE Ohio Author: CIRCLEVILLE, Ohio Environmental Violators: EATON CONST. CO., INC. CIRCLEVILLE, Ohio

Aug 13 2015
Limos of South Florida Felix R I called Limos of South Florida on 8/12/15 I am cancer survivor in remission . The owner Feliix R tried to ripp me off . He seems like a scammer and using veterans names to run his business . He took my payment informant . I asked him for his last name . He refused to give his last name . He threaten my life and called me a n***** several times and he doesn't do business with n*****s . BocaRaton Florida Author: New York , New York Internet: Limos of South Florida BocaRaton, Florida

11, Report #1209607

Aug 10 2015
Larry Laborde Law office of Laborde & Daugherty21 East Canon Perdido St.Santa Barbara, Ca 93101 Laborde is a fraud. Motivated by greed he generates billing by creating conflict and preying on families in distress. Santa Barbara California Schoolyard Bully Author: Santa Barbara, California Lawyers: Larry Laborde Santa Barbara, California

Aug 10 2015
The Protection Bureau Bait and switch, or employee undercutting? Exton Pennsylvania
Scarey Author: Virginia Security Services: The Protection Bureau Exton, Pennsylvania

Aug 10 2015
Painting by don don clair - d& d painting Horrible work . Painting and Sheetrock looked like a 12 yr old did it. Stole my ladder mitts broke a light . Wont return any phone calls west deptford New Jersey Author: erial, New Jersey Builders & Contractors: Painting by don west deptford, New Jersey

Aug 05 2015
CNT LAW FIRM [robert.woods6869@gmail.com] MIDLAND FINANCIAL INC.,69 WEST WASHINGTON 10TH FLOORCHICAGO IL 60601REG. LIC. NO. (CDB-2931) 09/12 THIS HAS CAUSED STRESSED ON TOP OF MY BROTHER PASSING WHEN i GOT THIS INFORMATION CHICAGO IL 60601 Nationwide Author: las vegas, Nevada Loans: CNT LAW FIRM [robert.woods6869@gmail.com] Nationwide

Aug 05 2015
Newtrust Group Scott Bradley , Jeff Torrez, Sperry scott bradley is a liar, and a forger, Jeff torrez lost his liscense for ripping off MOD clients, Sperry just did 12 years in prison and is now handling social security numbers, bank info, credit card numbers and very vital info of clients and i guarantee no clients know that. corona California Author: Alabama Mortgage Brokers: Newtrust Group corona, California

Aug 03 2015
Jeremy Wayne Edwards 592-12-2279 Jeremy Edwards Waiter from Joes Crab SHACK Mortgage Tax and Eviction Fraud ORLANDO Florida Author: ORLANDO, Florida Expert Witnesses: Jeremy Wayne Edwards 592-12-2279 ORLANDO, Florida

Aug 01 2015
USAMOTERCARS. COM BEWARE OF BUYING CARS OR TRUCKS FROM THESE SCUM PEOPLE!!!!! THEY SELL YOU BROKEN VEHICLES AND REPO IT AFTER YOU PUT THE WORK INTO IT AND PAY IT OFF DOWN TO THE LAST 3 PAYMENTS THEN TAKE IT IF 12 HRS LATE ON THE PAYMENTS, THEY ALSO DO NOT LOG IN CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS AND STATE THEY JUST DATE IT DIFFRENTLY Cleveland, Parma, Internet also Ohio Author: CLEVELAND , Ohio Auto Dealers: Usmotorcars Cleveland , Ohio

Aug 01 2015
lhr inc had two accounts with them. paid both off, the first one paid off on 4/12/13 and the second one on 7/21/13. My credit report still shows an open amount of $19.00. None of the phone numbers work and i cannot get the $19.00 off of my credit report, which is bringing my score down. I want the $19.00 removed from my report. I even have letters that they were paid off. Hamburg New York Author: Roanoke, Virginia Collection Agencies: lhr inc Hamburg, New York

Jul 30 2015
Aedificatore Limited AKA Cool Handle Website shows monthly website hosting fees - then you get billed 12 months with no refunds Nicosia P.C. Internet
Author: Newmarket, New Hampshire Web Hosting: Aedificatore Limited Internet

Jul 26 2015
Anticlothes, LLC Never got my order from 12/14/14 Roebling New Jersey Author: Kansas City, Missouri Clothing Stores: anticlothes.com Roebling, New Jersey

Jul 24 2015
Old Orchard Farms Ultimate Orpingtons Greg Mignot Took Over $5k - No Product, No Refund Woodstock Virginia
Refund Recieved After 12 Hrs of Working With 2 Shippers, Broker, and PayPal Author: Piedmont, South Dakota On-Line Stores: Old Orchard Farms Ultimate Orpingtons Woodstock, Virginia

Jul 23 2015
Instant checkmate. Com Paid $11-12 for month unlimited search and over the course of the next week or two, they continuously ran random charges through the card I used without permission or authorization. Las Vegas NV Internet Author: Greensburg, Kansas Neighborhood Services: Instant checkmate. Com Internet

Jul 22 2015
Inmar rebate for purchase from Villadco Excelsior offered $30 rebate for purchase of 12 bottles of Frontera wine, only sent $12. Del Rio Texas Response from Inmar Author: Denver, Colorado Liquor & Wine Stores: Inmar rebate for purchase from Villadco Excelsior Del Rio, Texas

Jul 20 2015
Adrianas Insurance They charged my visa card for $1461 dollars before they verified the policy. When it came back that it wasnt correct they could not refund my money. Its been 5 days and still waiting for my money. The same day I decided to remove a person from our policy, They charged my visa card for $1461 dollars before they verified the policy. When it came back that it wasnt correct they could not refund my money. Its been 5 days and still waiting for my money. The same day I decided to remove a person from our policy, I paid over $1500 on 5/12/15, and as of 7/16/15 they said I would only get $331 back. This company is SCAMMING EVERY ONE. They do not have a legitimate corportae office, and give out fake ext. numbers so you can never talk to them again. This is some family own bussiness that is just stealing peoples money. Bakersfield California Author: Bakersfield , California Auto Advertising Services: Adrianas Insurance Bakersfield, California

Jul 19 2015
Pch sweepstakes DANIELLE LAM At app. 12:00 pm I get a text from Danielle Lam asking me about my reaction if I were to win the sweepstakes. After several questions, I was informed that I am the winner of 3 million dollars plus 5,000.00 a week for life, a new car with a gas card . Land that all I had to do was wire 500.00 for a licence fee. Internet Author: Moreno valley, California $$ REWARDS Offered: Pch sweepstakes Internet