Your Search | carmike 12 findlay

Jun 17 2016
Great Call 5 Star 5 Star Jitterbug SCAM,Buy Purchase,BE AWARE San Diego California Author: Findlay, Illinois Misc. Health Specialists: Great Call 5 Star San Diego, California

Jun 15 2016
Norada Real Estate Investments TRUSTED BUSINESS REVIEW: Norada Real Estate Investments is dedicated to customer satisfaction and receives a positive rating for their commitment to the Ripoff Report Corporate Advocacy Program.  A program that benefits the consumer, assures them of complete satisfaction and confidence when doing business with a member business.  Norada Real Estate Investments has made a serious commitment to their clients, brand, and nationwide partners over the last 12+ years and will continue to do so.
Author: Tempe , Arizona Business Consultants: Norada Real Estate Investments TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. Norada Real Estate Investments helps take the guesswork out of real estate investing. Norada Real Estate Investments researches top real estate growth markets, structuring complete turn-key real estate investments. Norada Real Estate Investments help you succeed by minimizing risk and maximizing profitability. Laguna Niguel , California

Jun 14 2016
law offices of L. Rob Werner 12 Years later.... after being useless in court L. Rob Werner stated that he could do nothing which in fact was exactly what he did in court other side didnt have an attorney and still beat him.Santa Clarita California Author: Las Vegas, Nevada Legal Services: law offices of L. Rob Werner Santa Clarita, Hawaii

Jun 08 2016
stuart Lee I changed my phone carrier to Verizon. I did this on EAFB in Alaska. today is 6/6/2016 I am still waiting for my 2nd rebate from Stuart Lee which was to come in 12 -14 weeks 4/29/2016. I have called many times leaving VM no call back do not take rebates ripe off buy beware lynnwood Washington Author: anchorage, Alaska Unusual Rip-Off: stuart Lee lynnwood , Washington

Jun 06 2016
Age of Learning Inc. ABC Mouse.com Scam Theft and Refusal to Cancel subscription Glendale, California and Hong Kong Glendale, CA and Hong Kong Author: North Carolina K-12 Language: Age of Learning Inc. ABC Mouse.com Internet

May 31 2016
Sitemile.com, Andrei Dragos Saioc Andrei Dragos Charged over $300 for 12 clone scripts, including Fiverr and TaskRabbit clones. None work but Andrei refuses to refund my money Europe, near the city of Bucharest Internet Too bad some of the comments here are fake Author: manhattan, New York Computer Software: Sitemile.com, Andrei Dragos Saioc Internet

May 29 2016
Justin Nathan Justin von Bayou Nathan, Nolimit Rottweilers, Louisiana Rottweilers,Nathan Dersa (associated phone number), Also Mike (or Michael) Goolsby of Haus Vom Goolsby Rottweilers I paid this breeder in Louisiana, to recieve a show quality 12 week old female rottweiler puppy, Instead i recieved an 8 month old female with severe leg and socialization issues from a whole other breeder in Mississippi. New Iberia Louisiana
Author: BUTLER, Pennsylvania Dog Breeders: Justin Nathan New Iberia, Louisiana

May 28 2016
Beauty Impressions Promoted skin care products as being free bottles and pay only $4.95 for shipping! Pacolma, California Author: Findlay, Ohio Bait-and-Switch: Beauty Impressions Pacolma,, California

May 23 2016
Cooper Tires A bad batch of Discoverer ATP Findlay Ohio
Author: Norco, California Auto Parts: Cooper Tires Nationwide

May 19 2016
armtrong auto center,Inc. Complain manger Clark George about my car on 12/ 11/2015 took The car End 1998 contour llex_2l,in _line4(122cl) to be repairs and he Toldrà me That he put The car on The machine he charge me $73.00 for diagnose two Time fortotal of$ 147.85 cents he repai paper that gave me was nt what that say that did so he draw. aline through the paper work and gave me a new paper work hattiesburg Mississippi 39401 Author: hattiesburg, Mississippi Auto Dealer Repairs: armtrong auto center,Inc. hattiesburg ms 39401, Mississippi

May 19 2016
pettravel.com 3558 NE 12 Avenue,Oakland Park, Florida 33334Toll-Free: +1 877 241-0184Telephone: +1 954 566-7300FAX:+1 954 566-7303E-mail: info@pettravel.com pettravel.com atempts to make you spend money on forms you don't need Oakland Park, Florida 33334  PetTravel.com does not attempt to sell unneeded forms. Author: New York, New York Travel Services: pettravel.com Oakland Park, FL 33334, Florida

May 17 2016
Drake Ohe @ Drake Automotive & Transmission Installed faulty transmission with 12 month/12000 mile warranty Austin, Texas Author: Lake Worth, Florida Auto Repair Service: Drake Automotive & Transmission Austin, , Texas

May 17 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP SP Plus Corporation This company is trying to make me pay a parking fine that I never recieved. It dates 12/7/12 San Antionio Internet Author: Nashville, Tennessee Parking Garages: Linebarger Goggan Blair & Sampson, LLP Internet

May 13 2016
Smart Stylist Salon I went on May 12, 2916 to get a haircut at 11:00 AM an d no one was there. I took pictures for proof that it wasn't open. Hickory Creek Texas Time Machine? Author: Sioux Falls, South Dakota Unusual Rip-Off: Smart Stylist Salon Hickory Creek, Texas

May 05 2016
North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers Terrible experience. BEWARE OF NEWMAR AND NORTH TRAIL SERVICE DEPARTMENT. My new 2015 has been in for a total of 3 mos. for repairs during the past 12 mos. This RV is a lemon. Ft. Myers Florida Author: Naples, Florida RV Dealers: North Trail Rv, Ft. Myers

May 04 2016
Hampster Industries, BigTimeFootballs.com, BigTimeBats.com, Big Time Footballs, Big Time Bats I ordered a Football from bigtimefootballs.com and it was paid for by my bank (which I can show proof of) on 2/10/16. I have called 5 times and sent 4 emails to inquire on when it will be delivered. On the website and when I call the company, the only response that I ever get is that all footballs are delayed and they have no idea when it will ship out nor can anyone provide me with any other contact information to follow up on this. Its been almost 12 weeks and I still have no football nor a time frame of when it will be shipped even though this was paid for back on 2/10. The only option I have is to send an email to customer.service@bigtimefootballs.com of which I have never received a response. When will I receive this football? Mundelein Illinois
Author: Windsor, Colorado Sports Cards & Memorabilia: Hampster Industries Mundelein, Illinois

May 04 2016
Harvast moon loan I borrow 100 on 12/12/2015 they have taken over 800 out my account the bank had to close my account to stop them for taking money. Don't ever borrow from them they are robbing ppl out of everything they have. Internet Author: Tucson, Arizona Computer Fraud: harvast moon loan Internet

Apr 30 2016
National Home Gardening Club they told me if i joined for $12 dollars i could try products free and keep the products and they sent me a few and never sent anymore, they then told me i should pay $200. and i would have access to many products and much more and they never sent anything after getting my money, i tried to reach them and no answer, no reply back, now they've changed the website around and they have no contact information to reach them, they have now added another company to the site called Scout, which has absolutley nothing to do with gardening at all, now they have my money and i can't reach them and there site is all messed up and no where near the same as when i signed up so please help me, i ordered your book and will wait to hear from you, thank you for your assistance and listening to my problem. there from internet, don't know where there from Internet Author: Warwick, Rhode Island Landscaping: National Home Gardening Club Internet

Apr 30 2016
Conn Appliance 12 months no interest? Yea, right!!! Lewisville Texas I WAS NEVER LATE!! Author: Dallas, Texas BBB Better Business Bureau: Conn Appliance Lewisville, Texas

Apr 29 2016
NTB TIRES STREETSBORO neg and stole emg handel out of car and was told i didn;t know what i have or had since my car was dirty well i have had my toyota for 12 years is it because i am a woman i don;t know Streetsboro Ohio Author: Streetsboro, Ohio Auto Repair Service: NTB TIRES STREETSBORO Streetsboro, Ohio

21, Report #1302043

Apr 26 2016
Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP 1 cilation totaling $165.00 case #HA1000688-02401STp044904 12/1/96 speeding over 55 zone (16 thru 20 over) San Antonio Texas Author: Grove , Oklahoma Financial Services: Linebarger Goggan Blair &Sampson LLP San Antonio, Texas

Apr 21 2016
E Mortgage Management REVIEW: E Mortgage Management dedicated to customer satisfaction. EMM implemented strategic changes ensuring client success, focusing on finding ways to assist client's search for new opportunities effectively, even in challenging business climate we face today..*UPDATE: E Mortgage Management recognized by Ripoff Report Verified™ as a safe business service.
Author: FOREST, Virginia Credit Services: E Mortgage Management TRUSTED BUSINESS | Ripoff Report Verified™ …businesses you can trust. E Mortgage Management, a private directly-endorsed lender they have the ability to offer rates and terms other lenders can't. E Mortgage Management privately held independent mortgage banker has been in business for over 12 years serving clients nationwide, from coast to coast. Internet, New Jersey

Apr 20 2016
Wanted Auto Protect Breech of Contract, Auto Warranty: I purchased the Ultimate Warranty on 6/24/15. My vehicle went in the shop 4/12/16, my mechanic spoke on the phone to Frank on 4/13, faxed him vehicle estimate and service history. I have left repeated messages and emails to Rich (Director of Public Relations), Colin Green (sold me the warranty), etc... NO ONE has called me or my repair shop back. It's been 6 days and about 50 calls. There was an answering service, now nothing. My warranty also covers a rental car, of which I have not been able to get because NO ONE is responding. I have filed with Consumer Affairs, BBB and will file with FTC soon. This is very unprofessional and unethical practice. My vehicle needs repair and I need a rental car. Still no reply 4/20/16 Cherry Hill New Jersey
Author: Germantown, Maryland Auto Warranty: Wanted Auto Protect Cherry Hill, New Jersey

Apr 17 2016
thomasreplica lily Paid for a product plus freight some 12 months back. Did not receive it China Internet Author: rainbow, Kentucky Jewelry Stores: thomasreplica Internet

Apr 14 2016
CIRCLE S RANCH ELLA STEIN,LEO STEIN, BOBBY STEIN, & LES STEIN EVIL Stein Family Tortured 12 Year old Boy SALOME, Arizona
DALE F NOACK was a MONSTER Author: Los Angeles, California Sex Offenders: CIRCLE S RANCH SALOME, Arizona