Your Search | carmike 12 findlay

Feb 06 2016
Smartstop Self Storage Bad Business Practice - LYING to clients - Raises rent EVERY 8 months but say 12 months mississauga Ontario Author: Toronto, Ontario Storage & Self Storage: Smartstop Self Storage mississauga, Ontario

Feb 03 2016
Rotita I purchased clothing on 12/06/2015, I have not received the product but they took my money, they continue to give me th run around and wont refund my money to me Internet Author: Denver , Colorado Clothing Stores: Rotita Internet

Feb 02 2016
frugalmomclub.com Nikki Strong mom blogger Offered to write a product review and host a sweepstake. She received goods and never wrote the review. She charged me $50 over a year ago for a service she never rendered. I have been trying to call her and talk to her for over 12 months now to no results . She is a fraud! be careful. Internet Author: NY, New York Work at Home Business: frugalmomclub.com Internet

Jan 29 2016
Victory Yorkie Gavins poodles Gavin victory yorkies On January 29 I was close to purchasing a Yorkie from victory yorkies the puppies name was king. Our Yorkie had passed away after 12 years my daughters have been sad.  Baltimore Internet
Author: Murrieta , California Animal Services: Victory Yorkie Internet

Jan 28 2016
Frontier Communications Corp Promised 12 MBS only recieved 1/2. Nationwide Author: Fultonville, New York Internet: Frontier Communications Corp Nationwide

Jan 26 2016
AmeriMark.com $29.99 Monthly Membership Fraud continues! We never committed to an ongoing monthly membership. Took us 12 months to check out why the ongoing membership charge. Internet Author: Columbus, Ohio Attorneys General: Amerimark Internet

Jan 24 2016
Omnitech Support Barry OMNITECH SUPPORT: LIARS AND THIEVES (I can prove both) Internet
To prove the allegations are false against us, we have given the chat transcript and anyone can judge where the truth lies and who may be trying to get something for nothing. Author: Lompoc, California Computer Service & Repair: Omnitech Support Internet

8, Report #1282006

Jan 24 2016
Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Dupe out of 71years hard working money by both co $94.90 for 12-01' for skin cream and $91.90 for 11-12-2015 for eye serum for 1'2016 the cp stated they refunded my acct $85.95 today 1-25'2016 but. my other monies whistle for it. With false teeth and hard to pucker I can no longer whistle!! Santa Ana Calif California Author: Milwaukee, Wisconsin Prostitutes: Mira vie skin cream and Eye Serum Santa Ana, California

9, Report #1281993

Jan 24 2016
University of Guns Dale ILMG, Inc Paid for two items (flashlights with chargers) to be used in my occupation as a deputy sheriff. Ordered these on 12/23/15 and never received them. Response to e-mails says that they are swamped and trying to get shipments out as soons as possible. This is ironic since I paid extra for quick shipping. Said that they will throw in a pen light now for the delay. Internet Contact Us Author: Ignacio, Colorado Miscellaneous Companies: University of Guns Internet

10, Report #1281919

Jan 23 2016
Ngoa G700 Flashlights I ordered 2 G700 Flashlights on 12-24-15 and have not received any Flashlights and it has been a month. The last time I called them they hung up on me. Saint Charles Mo. Internet Author: Irrigon, Oregon Unusual Rip-Off: Ngoa G700 Flashlights Internet

Jan 22 2016
National Gun Owners Association Placed order for Tactical Flashlight on 12/27/15 received confirmation email, order not received 01/22/16. Canceled order 01/16 Saint Charles or Staint Peters Missouri Author: Somewhere, Arkansas Sporting Goods: National Gun Owners Association Saint Charles or Staint Peters, Missouri

Jan 22 2016
Jeanette Caumeran On 12/31/15 I need to cancel my membership due to emergency circumstances. They said they will charge me $50.00 .  West Covina California Author: California Adult Care Facilities: Jeanette Caumeran West Covina, California

Jan 21 2016
NGOA reference 320153510074493639 on credit card statement. I bought flashlights and two battery packs from this company at an online store 12/17/15, for a total cost of $153. I never received a confirmation email or a response to my phone call. I tried three times to call and was hung up on each time. Today is January 21, 2016, and I have received nothing from them. I will try to have my credit card company look into this. I advise no one to reply to any of the offeres I have seen online to get a military style flashlight. Saint Charles Missouri Author: Sarasota, Florida Unusual Rip-Off: NGOA Saint Charles, Missouri

Jan 20 2016
Vivint  Scam of elderly people Provo, Utah  Author: Findlay, Ohio Security Services: Vivint Provo, Utah

Jan 19 2016
Verde Energy I was told I would receive a additional $100 for resigning with this Energy Company. I specifically explained I was already with the company. I explained I was going to leave Verde Energy but because I was promised a additional $100 signing bonus( $50 in two installments over a 12 month periode I agreed to the terms as a loyal customer to resign. Nationwide Author: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Liars: Verde Energy Nationwide

Jan 19 2016
Wang Gang I ordered a pair of UGG boots on December 12, 2015 from what I thought was a reputable site on the internet. Shanghai China Author: Springvale, Maine Unusual Rip-Off: Wang Gang Shanghai,

Jan 18 2016
NGOA National Gun Owners Association or Stripe, Inc. I ordered a G700 Flashlight for $56 from them on 12/15/15. I received a confirmation email with my order number listed but I have never received the product. I have emailed them regarding this with no reply. I have seen several reports online that this company is a scam operation and not delivering products. San Francisco California Author: Macon, Georgia Guns & Ranges: NGOA San Francisco, California

Jan 18 2016
Uniform Discount ordered uniforms for wife to get in 12 to 14 days orederd 12-29/1-19 not received can't contact them Atlantia Georgia Author: Lilly, Pennsylvania Specialty Stores: Uniform Discount Atlantia, Georgia

Jan 17 2016
Massage Envy MASSAGE ENVY SACRAMENTO billing my debit card when I cancelled my month-to-month over 90 days ago. My 12-month contract was from April 2014 to May 2015 expired so I’m not under contractual liability Sacramento California
Author: Sacramento, California Massage Parlor: Massage Envy Sacramento, California

Jan 16 2016
Bundes Research Chemical Shop James Murphy BUNDES Research Chemical/Bathsalts are a SCAM. 250 dollars STOLEN Findlay Ohio Author: Freeport, Florida Drugstores: Bundes Research Chemical Shop Findlay, Ohio

Jan 15 2016
SAVING MAKES MONEY UNKNOWN PEOPLE BEWARE!!! THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF. THE COMPANY SIGNED ME UP AND USED MY BANK INFORMATION TO CHARGE ME $87 FOR THIS PROGRAM, WHICH I DID NOT AUTHORIZE. AFTER I CHECKED WITH MY BANK, I DISCOVERED MY MONEY WAS GONE, THE BANK DECLINED TO DO SOMETHING UNTIL I TALKED TO SOMEONE AT THIS COMPANY. I CALLED ON 12/28/15 AND WAS TOLD TO ALLOW ONE WEEK FOR THEM TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM AND REFUND MY BANK ACCOUNT FOR THE ERRONEOUS CHARGE.  ENCINO CALIFORNIA Author: Pearland, Texas Internet: SAVING MAKES MONEY Internet

Jan 11 2016
ShopSwegway Zach CHine Ordered hoverboard on 12/1/15- promised arrival prior to Christmas- as of today 1/11/16- still have not received.  Internet Author: Dundee, New York Sporting Goods: ShopSwegway Internet

Jan 09 2016
gadgetbargain.shopify I ordered 2 iPhones 6plus 128gb for 249.97$ on the 12/14/2015 got the confirmation e mail for the order but they didn't ship and they don't response to my 5 e mails Internet
Author: Upland, California Cellular Phone Companies: gadgetbargain.shopify Internet

Jan 07 2016
swaeepstakes clearinghouse ,Arlington,texas sent me defective computer, not very nice customer service . order for my grandson christmas when i got it on 12/2/2015 way they packaged it i felt i should hook it up and check it out and should have know it did'nt work called number that came in box they told me they could not help me and transfer me to a different department. their attitude was oh sorry this happens alot they will send me return label whitch will take week or two and should have another one sent to me in month or two. here it is Jan 7th still no return labels. Arlington Texas Author: LAKE PARK, Florida Computer Fraud: swaeepstakes clearinghouse ,Arlington,tx arlington, Texas

Jan 04 2016
Secret Shopper Derek Hay, PhD I was invited to be a secret shopper for Apple store in November of this year. I agreed, but mentioned that I would be leaving for several weeks unitl December. When I returned, I found an envelope with the description of my assignment i.e. purchasing 3 i-phones at $ 750 each. I also received a check in the amount of $2, 975. I deposited the check in my bank on Monday 12/14/15. I started getting texts from Derrick Hay at 909 529 0170. He was pressuring me and harrassing with texts every day to send the i-phones as soon as possible. I responded that I was waiting for his check to clear at my bank. On Wedn. 12/16/15, I called my bank and the teller told me that the check came from a closed account and my accoutn was charged with a fine fee. Derrick continued sending me threatening messages to take me to the court if I do not finish my assignment by the end of the last week because it was affecting his work... I did not repond, so he would not close his phone as at the time I sent my first complaint with IC3. unknown Internet Author: Lake Oswego, Oregon Internet: Secret Shopper Internet