Your Search | carmike 12 findlay

Sep 29 2016
American Sweepstakes Reporter/Michael Washington received complex letter regarding tracking sweepstakes winnings and asked for $12 processing fee. Total scam! Kansas City Kansas Author: san francisco, California Consumer Services: American Sweepstakes Reporter Kansas City, Kansas

Sep 29 2016
Noralache Noralache.com I ordered sneakers from Noralache on 12 Aug. 2016. The site offers 10-15 day shipping. As of September 30, 2016 i've yet to receive my sneakers. Internet Author: Baltimore, Maryland Clothing Stores: Noralache Internet

Sep 28 2016
GarciniaX60 Optimum Garcinia I had order the free trial for $4.95 and paid for that. 12 days later the charged my account 79.00. New York New York Author: Ashland, Pennsylvania TV Advertisements: GarciniaX60 New York , New York

Sep 27 2016
Mohawk Auto Sales Sueing me for $12+ dollars after they sold me a lemon while I was 6 months Pregnant!!! Schenectady New York Author: Cohoes, New York Auto Dealers: Mohawk Auto Sales Schenectady, New York

Sep 24 2016
Clash of Kings Game rip-off Internet
Author: Ohio K-12 Language: Clash of Kings Internet

Sep 21 2016
Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont I purchased a vehicle from Mr. Bidic on Feb 12, 2016, It has yet to pass inspection because the check engine like was always on. It just needed a new engine costing me over $5500. Mr. Bidic was aware and has yet to contact me regarding this matter. I have had issues with this vehicle since its purchased. They do not stand behingd their vehicles or their customers. Supposedly this business is under Mr. Bidic girlfriend Dawn Dupont, however I have yet to ever spoken to her regarding any of these matters. The Bidic family had a business years back which closed due to defrauded hundred of people their money. This is why Dawn Dupont is listed as the owner. I hope noone else has a bad experience from ths company like I did. Vineland New Jersey Author: Vineland, New Jersey Auto Dealers: Autotec Paul Bidic, Dawn Dupont Vineland, New Jersey

Sep 19 2016
Zurvita Zeal Cancelled auto ship after 12 months and 2 months later started charging me again! Houston Texas Author: Bloomington, Indiana Supplemental Health Programs: Zurvita Houston, Texas

Sep 18 2016
365 best choice movers ! The best 365 movers Waited all day for them told they me they would be there between 12 and 3, they called at 205 and said they were on there way ! 330 I called no answer, they assured me they would be here because I said I need to be out! 6 no show no call Costa Mesa California Author: Yorba Linda , California Liars: 365 best choice movers ! Costa Mesa , California

Sep 17 2016
Claire Merrison. Claire-Alice- in- wonderland Claimed parcel undelivered but proof from parcel force that delivered cost to me items £30 postage £12:99 eBay Wales Wales united kingdom
Author: Spalding, Other Auctions: Claire Merrison Internet

Sep 14 2016

Sep 14 2016
John San-Doh Lok or John Lok (((REDACTED))) West 12 Ave, Vancouver, BC, WARNING, FRAUD, VIOLATIONS OF CITY LAW vancouver British Columbia Author: Vancouver, British Columbia Lodging: John San-Doh Lok vancouver, British Columbia

Sep 06 2016
Travelocity Incentives Travelocity $100 Gift Card - Valid Card - UNSUCCESSFUL IN USING IT OVER THE LAST 12 MONTHS UNKNOWN Internet Author: San Diego, California Hotel: Travelocity Incentives Internet

Aug 31 2016
Mayo Clinic Florida CEO John Noseworthy, William Rupp, CEO (retired 12/14) Jacksonville, FL Mayo Clinic, Mayo Clinic Jacksonville, FL; Dr. CR, Hemotologist & Dr. MR, Gynecologist at Mayo Clinic Florida Mayo Clinic Florida Misdiagnosed My Cancers, Denied Me Care and Violated My Patients Rights Statute 381.026 Jacksonville Florida
Author: St Augustine, Florida Hospitals: Mayo Clinic Florida Nationwide

Aug 30 2016
Sallie Mae Navient 12 years and counting - $4,000 Sallie Mae loan still not paid off. Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania Nationwide Great example Author: Houston, Texas Credit & Debt Services: Sallie Mae Nationwide

Aug 29 2016
CF Capital Finance Working with Midland Funding Garnishment after more than 12 years ago Mesa Arizona Check your public records Author: Mesa, Arizona Financial Services: CF Capital Finance Mesa, Arizona

Aug 25 2016
The Tire Shop Sold and mounted a tire on my son's Jeep that hasn't been manufactured in over 12 yrs Davison Michigan Author: NORTH BRANCH, Michigan Auto Tire shops: The Tire Shop Davison, Michigan

Aug 23 2016
Vince Enterprises I was contacted by Insight Services on behalf of Vince Enterprises, they said in 2004 I took a loan from Vince Enterprises and now owe them $1,010. I have not taken a loan in over 10 years and when I did have one, I paid it in full, now they want to sue me for $1,000 are theses people CRAZY, sue me for what 12 years later Internet Author: Chicago, Illinois Liars: Vince Enterprises Internet

Aug 23 2016
true beauty cell skin - beauty lux I requested free trial--big mistake--they put in an order which i did not place at 12:59 AM-charged me $93 plus for two products!-immediately emailed to cancel-response was they would review. again order confirmation sent to me 8/22/2016.I responded CANCEL!!!! once more- How do I stop this fraudulant Internet Author: Fort Worth, Texas Cross-Border Scams: true beauty cell Internet

Aug 23 2016
Triad Financial Corp Santander-- 12 years car paid off and NO ONE HAS MY TITLE Nationwide Author: Huntington Beach, California Car Financing: Triad Financial Corp Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
KUVO EYE CREAM KUVO EYE CREAM888-556-6268, UT 08035998 Charged $99.01 to my account un-authorized. Charged twice for $4.95 for free trial offer of eye cream. Ordered off the TV at 1-888-556-6268, supposed to be free trial eye cream, for just paying $4.95 for shipping and handling. Now I'm out over $100 for something I haven't even used. I only make $12 an hour, I can't afford this. unknown Nationwide Author: Florence, Oregon Eye Care: KUVO EYE CREAM Nationwide

Aug 22 2016
JURY OF 12 UNANIMOUSLY FINDS $340,000.00 IN DAMAGES AND AWARDS DEFAMATION JUDGMENT IN FAVOR OF DR. JACOB HAIAVY AND INLAND COSMETIC SURGERY MEDICAL CORPORATION  | SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS REPORT WAS FOUND TO BE FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY A COURT. OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE JUDICIAL PROCESS, THE SPECIFIC INFORMATION THAT WAS FOUND FALSE/DEFAMATORY BY THE COURT HAS BEEN (((REDACTED BASED ON FINDINGS VIA COURT ORDER))) I'm being threantened if I don't remove my FACTS and my case Author: Riverside, California Doctors: Inland cosmetic surgery Rancho Cucamonga, California

Aug 21 2016
Bigsavesonline.com Rip-off SCAM-Ordered Graco Simple Sway Swing, says delivered on 8/10/16 @ 12:23 a.m.-never rec'd New York Internet
Author: Manchester, Connecticut Baby Products: Bigsavesonline.com Internet

Aug 20 2016
Cedric Lazard Dunkley CeCe Cedric Dunkley scammed me out of $4500 by promising to build my online business by recruiting enough signees to take me to the next level in my business and clear from 12 to 15 thousand additional dollars. He did absolutely nothing at all.  Phoenix Arizona
Author: Lake City, Florida Business Consulting: Cedric Lazard Dunkley Phoenix, Arizona

Aug 19 2016
American Cash Awards David Wilbren Received phone call this morning and spoke with a lady whose name I could not write down do to her Jamaican accent. Claiming she was the General Mgr and Ceo of company. She mentioned that I won 1.5 million dollars and a Mercedes Benz which was on a flatbed truck in Chicago and would be delivered to me at 12:30 pm. The catch? I needed to send $19,900 for insurance purposes for the car and money to be released to me. Well I told I have no money in fact I received an eviction notice since I am 2 months behind in rent. So how does she think I can hand out $19,900 dollars which is more than my annual income? She kept on saying I didn't understand. I understand alright she works for scam artists. Then she put a David Wilbren on the phone pretty much same conversation, so I hung up being tiered of aguring with them. Berlin New Jersey Author: Flora, Illinois Telemarketers: American Cash Awards Berlin, New Jersey

Aug 18 2016
Findlay Toyota Flagstaff Arizona Beware You Are Here to Be Fleeced Flagstaff Arizona Author: Grand Canyon, Arizona Auto Repair Service: Findlay Toyota Flagstaff Arizona Arizona