CARRIED THE BAG LLC, YVETTE ALEXANDER Ripoff Reports, Complaints, Reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds Reported

Your Search: Carried The Bag LLC, Yvette Alexander
There may be more specific results for "Carried The Bag LLC, Yvette Alexander"
For more specific results for "Carried The Bag LLC, Yvette Alexander"
Wondering if a report is missing? We DO NOT remove reports. What's This?
Specific Search General Search Relevant

Jul 24 2017
Noordin Lalani, Craig Andrew Hedmann The Cellular Touch, TCT, Accessory Express, are CROOKS & CHEATS, they owe me $275,779 + interest for over 11 years Doral Florida
Author: Tampa, Florida Cellular Phone Companies: Noordin Lalani, Craig Andrew Hedmann Doral, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Granite Depot (Denver, CO) Their installers cut the granite slab incorrectly and bonded the porcelain sinks in backwards. Would not fix. Denver Colorado Author: Parker, Colorado Building Products: Granite Depot (Denver, CO) Denver, Colorado

Jul 24 2017
AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING AGERO;MERCURY AUTO INSURANCE;CALIFORNIA AUTO INSURANCE;NATIONWIDE;ALLIED;A-1 TOWING (SAN BERNARDINO) COMPANIES FAIL TO PROTECT THE LIFE;PROPERTY AND SAFETY OF CLIENTS AND PAY FOR DAMAGES NATIONWIDE Nationwide
Author: DIAMOND BAR, California Road Rage: AGERO/MERCURY INSURANCE/ALLIED/A-1 TOWING Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Richard Latrenta Dan Higman Richard Latrenta of 110 Skyline LLC and Dan Higman, broker/owner of Weichert Realtors are running a fraudulent criminal enterprise Wildwood New Jersey
Author: Wildwood, New Jersey Banks: Richard Latrenta Wildwood, New Jersey

Jul 24 2017
OTR Leasing llc Sell you an altered truck, expect payment, and not reply when you have a problem. Pleasant Valley Missouri Author: Cozad, Nebraska Truck Dealers: OTR Leasing llc Pleasant Valley , Missouri

Jul 24 2017
Coal cosmetics the offer was for pay only for shipping on these anti aging creams. I was ok with that but the following month I recieved a box with even more product that i did not order. then to be billed over $80 per container and there were 2. st. petersburg Florida Author: Gilbert, Arizona Miscellaneous Companies: coal cosmetics st. petersburg, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Payless Car Rental Car rental company charged over 400.00 of an alleged lost key that was never lost since how the car be returned without a key. Payless Car Rental Author: San Juan, Delaware Auto & Truck Rental: Payless Car Renr FL

Jul 24 2017
Jason Hanson spy & survival briefing Apparently sent me merchandise that I ordered free charged me for SH, & the product don't function. Gaithersburg Maryland Author: Campbell, Ohio Work Place Bullies: Jason Hanson spy & survival briefing Gaithersburg , Maryland

Jul 24 2017
Core Skin The product is not safe - I got a horrible rash; subsequently had to go do dermatologist Buffalo NY, New Yotk Author: Colchester, Connecticut Skin Care: Core Skin Internet

Jul 24 2017
Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc timeshare, donation, rip-off, upfront fees, insulting, sarcastic, rude, Tampa Florida good luck and God bless Author: Texas Advertising / Deceptive: Florida Veterans Assistance Association, Inc Tampa, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Montgomery Wards The Inability To Rent Housing, Denial Of Loans, and Even A Refusal Of A Job Monroe Wisconsin Author: Troy, New York Unusual Rip-Off: Montgomery Wards Monroe, Wisconsin

Jul 24 2017
SlingShot Trader InvestorPlace Media, LLC Option Trading Rockville, Maryland Author: San Francisco, California Online Trading: SlingShot Trader Rockville, , Maryland

Jul 24 2017
EGA RESOLUTIONS Eisenhower Goldman & Associate's, LLC ITS A SCAM Charlotte Nationwide Author: Lawndale, North Carolina Legal Process Servers: EGA RESOLUTIONS Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
TRS LIMITED LLC Trying to charge me for something I do not want or saying I ordered. Unknown to me Internet Author: Fort Wayne, Indiana On-Line Business: TRS LIMITED LLC Internet

Jul 24 2017
consolidated funding George Gonzalez, Kenny Scam Liars George Gonzales was relentless in his pursuit to have me file a credit application to secure business funding. Finally I agreed with one precondition; that Consolidated Funding was in fact a primary lender and not a broker and would only puul my credit one time. George confirmed that was the case and promised me via telephone and email that there would be one credit pull by Consolidated Funding only. Within days of submitting the application credit pulls started showing up on my credit report from various lending organizations. Then Kencalled with a ridiculous loan shark type offer of 20k loan at $47600 . He admitted to shopping the loan . Miami Florida Author: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania Loans: consolidated funding Miami, Florida

Jul 24 2017
Jet-Coin Jet-Coin Jet-Coin another Bit Coin Company that was developed like Gladiacoin would send encrypted addresses under individuals name like mine, money would be added to an account under individuals name but you can not get a refund of your money, if you try to use coinbase and add the encrypted addresses to reverse the transactions, nothing comes of it. Once you add money to your so called account you never get your money back Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Jet-Coin Internet

Jul 24 2017
The Parts Place Inc. counterfeit fake fraud Dekalb Illinois Author: Newark, New Jersey Auto Parts: The Parts Place Inc. Dekalb, Illinois

Jul 24 2017
Galdiacoin Galdiacoin I submitted funds to Galdiacoin for Bitcoins and to join their 90 day turn around time for increasing your original amount added to account. They closed, left everyone in the dark, no refunds were issued as promised, no access to accounts, panzie scheme Internet Author: Barrington, Illinois Financial Services: Galdiacoin Internet

Jul 24 2017
SEG Bruce Jeter offered me a job and stole the money he claimed was for licensing and permits, among other things New York Nationwide
Author: HACKENSACK, New Jersey Casinos & Cardrooms: Bruce Jeter Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T charged me $50.00 4 times Internet Author: Florence, Kentucky Credit & Debt Services: NATL FIN SVC LLC EFT OY9T Internet

Jul 24 2017
spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc, spectra chrome, sprayonchrome.com, sprayonchrome.com, daniel A McLaughlin, Lori Salliotte, Dug Smith They took 20,000 dollars from me. The product is garbage, it doesn't work. Please Do Not buy From Them Clearwater Florida Author: Boise, Idaho Body Work & Repair: spectrachrome, spectra chrome llc Clearwater, Florida

Jul 24 2017
LLTEK Motorsports Deceptive tactics, price gouging, hidden 28% restocking policy, attempted to cancel order 54 minutes after placed Montreal Internet Issue resolved, the owner remedied the situation Author: White Plains, New York Car Parts & Accessories: LLTEK Motorsports Internet

Jul 24 2017
Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh On May 1, 1987 I contacted Software Pros and wanted to purchase their software for 1 year for $1.94 I then filled out my credit card information and proceeded to submit the $1.94 but was never given the choice to do this. Checked bank and saw a $67.74 charge to my Bank, needless to say this company did not download . I have proof of all paperwork could really use your help. Thank you, Willnetta Glover Internet Author: Arlington, Texas Computer Software: Software888-769-380 SheffieldVilOh Nationwide

Jul 24 2017
Birth certificate state Internet Contact the vital records office in the state where you were born Author: Brooksville, Florida Shipping Companies: Birth certificate state Internet

Jul 24 2017
Avanti Skin Care I ordered a Free Trial. The first thing you see on the website when you open it is free bottle. I ordered the trial only. Then was billed $89.95 and $85.95 for the face cream and eye cream. No where did the transaction say I would be billed for this amount or that I needed to cancel my order in 14 days. I called the company and they were very rude, treated me like I was stupid and was nothing they could do for me. I explained to them that I would contact the BBB, which is what I did. I received a full refund only because I took the extra steps to do so. It's a scan folks. Beware. Alameda, CA 94501 Internet Author: Goodlettsville, Tennessee Skin Care: Avanti Skin Care Internet